Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 4:11:47 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"have we not learned about placing faith in the league's intelligence? they trip over themselves like spinda on ice." [break][break]

the boss tracks reactions beneath the silent veil of his stoicism. rocket is filled with wolves, many clamoring into perceived vacuums of power and cracks in the podium. as any boss would be conscientious of, he wonders who seeks his own seat.[break][break]

"underboss fiorelli and i had discussed the event prior to our entrance. in the thick of battle, one must be able to improvise a myriad of plans: advancement, retreat, even one's death. although she may possess powers of reviviscence, i am of the belief that she is not foolish enough to frivolously test fate once more."[break][break]

he replies to the orichalcum cretacean:[break][break]

"he will convene with us after he makes his rounds. our kantonian counterparts are of a wilder breed." [break][break]

the boss' stare cuts across the table, at each attendee. [break][break]

"speaking of kanto, be advised that on hoenn soil, we are their superiors, and i am your boss. dissidence will not be tolerated. fraternizing with the enemy will be considered treason. death will be served to the disobedient and wavering. are we clear?"[break][break]

's words have not been forgotten.

[attr="class","ooc"] @rocketcanons[break][break]
TL;DR: responds to "elisabeth-howard death" plan questions, references jayden's "how many times can elisabeth die" question, and replies to shred's question about monroe. lastly, he makes a call for 'loyalty' to him, to rocket.
[break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 5:05:58 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
was right. This was a load of fucking nonsense. If anyone in Rocket actually swallowed the lies spewing from Elisabeth's mouth, they were blind and the League deserved to hang everyone in this room. Not for crimes against humanity, but for the sheer absurdity of what she was uttering.

Yet instead of elaborating on her claims, he simply refused to meet or 's gaze. Howard closed his eye and nodded. "What she said is correct."

Yet what almost made him howl with derision was the exchange between the God General and his newest toy, of the 'advice' that he had supposedly offered. He did not like this fellowship. Of course two of the people he hated most had decided to form an unholy alliance. It was just his luck.

If only you had followed your own advice and taken Mossdeep, God General.

Gods could not die, but they could certainly lose. must've felt particularly proud, knowing he had stalled annihilation with sheer human will, without the aid of some divine patron. The admin had a smidge of respect for the Gym Leader after the constant games of cat and mouse they partook in.

As Walsh demanded obedience, the admin simply nodded. "Yes sir."

As soon as this meeting was over, half of the people in this room would go tell their bedfellows in the League.

"The boss is right. The Pokemon League is a government, and is thus limited by its bureaucracy. Let them scuffle over conflicting reports and proclaim themselves wise, even as they blind themselves with a hot iron. Every step makes them stumble. Every loss weakens their resolve."

He stared at as he spoke, voice thoughtful. If a single victory could turn a despot into... that, then the League would behave similarly. He buried the emotions of the beast's final words in his heart and threw away the key.

"Let them glut themselves on a false victory while we snatch Oldale and Rustboro from under their nose."

Rages over having to accept Elisa's bullshit. Sadge over Shred, makes a note to throttle him later. Unhappy with this Elisa/Zev alliance, literally the worst thing in the history of ever. Agrees with Walsh, but finds the claim impossible to enforce. Pledges himself to Walsh, despite that being a worthless vow. Words are wind, after all.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 5:18:13 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest does not have an opinion one way or the other on and 's... whatever this was. Game of chicken? Courtship? Regardless, he would keep that to himself and accept what he was told. For now, anyway.[break][break]

A hum.[break][break]

"You'll need to chat with Monroe about his men, then. We've had hell out of them in Petalburg." A lip is snarled up in disgust. "Even the Grunts think they can order us around." The 'us' being everyone in this room.[break][break]

A head is nodded towards .[break][break]

"But I've only seen a bit. Beast Inoue can provide more details." Admin Fox also had details to provide, but Tempest figured the man was tired of sitting in the hot seat.

[attr="class","tag"]@ DISSEMINATE TRES

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 temp envisions howabeth and yaps about kanto rocket

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2024 5:44:16 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Sandman.mp3[/player]

’s words make him lose the narrative partway through. Just a few words sets the cogs in his mind to working. Regi-automatons and ruinous beasts are vastly overblown words for two simple concepts: good and bad. His eyes stare at , at the pokeballs he carries, his mind wandering down into the tera tunnels where hunts for black steel.[break]
Maybe, just maybe, the frozen one’s hateful fangs would break against…[break]
Beast Inoue can provide more details. says . Hitoshi sits up again, conscious that some, at least, will care about what he has to say. Petalburg is theirs now. Though he was busy battling the likes of , , and when the city was taken, he was soon ordered to help Admin Fox hold the land.[break]
Uh. Alright. So,” he speaks with nerves in his voice, having never spoken before a crowd before, “all in all, city’s in order. That’s the short version. Longer version is, things got crazy fer a few days. Boss Walsh has the right of it. Kanto’s wild. Nothin’ too hard to manage though. Lots of lootin’, a few murders. Admin Fox instated martial law, promoted me to beast, and put me in charge of some guys to enforce it. Once we did that, Kanto n’ the civvies all fell in line. These Kanto guys seem t'respect the, uh, chain of command. The civvies that didn’t were sent packin’.” He finds himself wanting to ask , , , and the other older Rockets what it was like serving in Kanto back in the day, but he finds no time to do so.[break]
Uh, I get t’help me type up a more detailed report if anyone cares t’read it once the meetin’s over.

@disseminate

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ Elisabeth talks about the regis and Hitoshi immediately wonders if Registeel could kill Chien-Pao. Temp pulls him back to reality. Gives a brief report on Petalburg.
❖ Honedge is sheathed and resting against the table.

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 3:18:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1432 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nc8xkjd.png)!important; [/newclass]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

confirmed he knew nothing about it. And he says exactly what he's thinking too, albeit with more diplomacy. He seemed unfazed, and Neon did his best to emulate. Walsh speaks before he can dig his fangs too much into what is saying. The sting of her betrayal death still smarting as he prepared to dissect the very information he was being given. That they would attempt something so high risk, threaten Petalburg's downfall with it, to test something like that? How well the hierarchy would run without her? "Was there something specific that led you to believe Rocket could not obey its chain of command, even if you fell?" he added. The mention of a second Mt. Chimney makes his eyebrows rise in interest. "Who is your next honey pot? Since you have the whole intelligence sector gathered." He’s not sure if she’ll say. She didn’t need to, but he was curious. They couldn't help if they didn’t know. [break][break]

gets Walsh to speak on Monroe, and he is delighted to know he has Monroe’s return to look forward to. He was eager to meet the Rocket Boss, judging by the messages the man had sent prior to the raids. “After reviewing how Kanto’s takeover went, wild doesn’t surprise me.” he said with a small laugh to . But Kanto were the originals, and like and and even . He was eager to learn more about them, about the main branch. Walsh’s instructions read loud and clear. The chain of command is established once again and he straightens up a little to show he was listening. [break][break]

“Whatever you need to pivot into absorbing Oldale and Rustboro, we can start gathering information. It won’t be hard for me and a few others in mind to get out there.” he said to . Fielding was far too easy, even more so by Articuno’s blessings. To and he nods along idly. “From the sounds of it, a mix of bad actors and grunts overstepping. But! sounds and looks like you’re in the clear.” he said gesturing to the area around them. “They’re aware of what happens when you go against the hierarchy.” Neon knew well from his own close calls with those higher on the chain than himself. And he carried those lessons to the few places they’d left their mark. Thank the Gods, it was far and few in between. Taking his cues from Jayden had helped significantly in that. “I am interested in the report though.” he added, seemingly easing up on Hitoshi now that he'd picked a new target. [break][break]

He moves on to what Walsh had said. The latter half. “We’re aware of Underboss Fiorelli’s honey pot ventures with . We know of Beast Quinn’s forays with local researchers for science efforts as well as INFINITY.” he began. “While we’re here in confidence, all brass and our Boss, this is as good a time as any to brief new intelligence gathering ventures with the Boss.” he said, turning his glowing blue face to once more. “Perfect time to clarify what Beast Quinn was alluding to, earlier, yeah?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

@various | slut era fit mint [break][break]
- side eyeing the plan becuase it sounds silly to him [break]
- asks who elisabeth's next target is [break]
- excited to meet monroe in person [break]
- has a little aside with fern [break]
- nods to hitoshi and asks for the future report [break]
- detaisl some of known rocket intel missions w/ walsh's approval [break]
- pivots the convo back to nomi and tempest [break]
- staring nomi down daring her to answer [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 3:23:34 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots shredtyphon"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
the beginning and the end

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"mhm."[break][break]

if monroe's trying to wrangle his kanto boys, then he's doing a piss-poor job of it. seriously, they win one battle, snag one measly bit of territory, and then they start strutting about like they own the joint. you've had to beat the shit out of so many of the cheeky bastards that you've lost count.[break][break]

but of course, they won, and you didn't, so apparently, your opinion is worth about as much as shit on the heel of an admin's boot. then again, you weren't exactly afforded the opportunity to "win", were you?[break][break]

"funny, boss." you reply, though there's no humour in your tone. "where was that 'no fraternizing with the enemy' attitude back in sootopolis, huh? where was it when we breaking the league's back? where was it when i had 's guts spilling out onto my arm? and in the middle of that, it's all called off? war over, alliance made, and for what?"[break][break]

your fist slams onto the dull metal of your armour and your face contorts into a snarl.[break][break]

"what the FUCK, walsh?! you rat fucking bastard! i had that bitch dead to rights! why'd the fuck you sell me out?!"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
he's shred

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".shredtyphon"]--accent:#E16D5B[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E16D5B; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 4:02:04 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","ubbeckett theob"]
[attr="class","headerbeck"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

is alive.[break][break]

sitting in that room surrounded by his peers and his underlings, theo cannot feel anything but exasperation for he has become the most mortal. he's had time to adapt to this fact but he will need far more before it settles in.[break][break]

nothing shows from behind his mask, however. he remains stoic, cold, and indifferent, his only tell being the slight fidgeting of his fingers as he finds another cigarette.[break][break]

his head doesn't shake at 's question but the look he gives the admin says enough: theo did not know.[break][break]

"as wild as we had been in kanto, we were also reverent. untouchable. we adhered to the rigid structure and we respected it."[break][break]

wildness burns from as they call out their boss. what follows the click of his tongue is an aegislash materializing from the shadows, its toxic blade brandished.[break][break]

"mind your tongue, beast."[break][break]

location sitting[break]
notes reacts to elisabeth, responds to barnaby, reprimands shred

[attr="class","headerbeck"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".theob img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]--accent:#876c7c; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 4:16:09 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A shiver ripples down Cillian's spine as calls for the loyalty of his gathered soldiers. There is a fervent reverence in the eyes of the underboss as he echoes 's, "Yes, sir."[break][break]

Cillian will forever covet the Boss' seat, but not while the man is alive to occupy it. So long as Walsh lives, Cillian is as loyal as a dog.[break][break]

calls attention to , and Cillian's gaze snaps from one to the other, narrowing on the girl he'd named sister with a suspicion ill-befitting the title. He does not speak up in her defense, instead seeming to silently back up Mint's demand for explanation.[break][break]

Then speaks.[break][break]

Cillian barely moves. A subtle shift of his attention toward the Beast, and the phantom whisper of seaweed against rusted metal. Neither man nor shadow attacks. Yet.[break][break]

"Your newfound power does not afford the right to insolence," he advises Shred coolly, nodding to in order to express both agreement and support. "Do not throw your tantrums here."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]DISSEMINATE III

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cil asserts his loyalty to Walsh.[break]
Side-eyes Nomi alongside Mint.[break]
Backs up Theo in telling Shred off when he snaps at Walsh.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 19:55:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"We do not throw tantrums. Underboss Quinn is correct." He nodded to his superior respectfully, cigarette in his fingers as he did so. "And Underboss Beckett is right. The chain of command must be respected."

A trick he can only pull because is alive, and because she was pushing him into a corner. Yet if that was the case, he would use this newfound development to make claims that would otherwise label him as a hypocrite. If Elisabeth lived, then he had not broken the chain of command at all.

How easily the truth waned into lies.

"However." He rose in his seat, slightly. "If we had the Alchemist dead to rights, we should have lopped off her head and sent it to their precious assembly wrapped in a ribbon. Let the League know that their precious gods can bleed."

In this moment, he hates with every iota of his being. When this is over, the Boundless would know his place and orichalcum would shatter like glass. Fortunately, they hate and far more. They both deserved to die. The latter more than the former, but if Shred was to serve mutton instead of beef, who was Howard to deny him?

"The weight of losing both Head Professors in rapid succession would have broken the League. What did we gain from that ceasefire? How does this push our plans forward?"

He stood up, staring at Walsh. A latticework of red lines shined in his hand as he tapped his cigarette against the table.

"What have we gained in exchange for allowing Illeana to draw breath? She should've followed Velmos into the grave."

A NEW ALLY APPROACHES
FUCK YOU WALSH WE WANT ILLEANA DEAD

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 1:30:48 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest9"]
[attr="class","body"]

Perhaps the universe favors you after all.[break][break]
It is this comment that finally simmers anger within her. The woman she still, despite their current divide, considers a sister has no idea what it's like to carry the burden of the Unown. How dare she boil it all down to a fanciful blessing. Arceus's favor has nothing to do with it. The universe gives her nothing ( - the love of her life looks at her with a detached, mean-spirited gaze - ), all it does is take and take and take.[break][break]
She does the only thing she can think to do, in a fit of spiteful disdain. She takes the seat between Lulu and Walsh, turning her back on the other woman to regard their leader.[break][break]
She endures their suspicions, their distrust, their judgement. If they are hoping to break her, they will be disappointed. She is not so easily cowed. Her fingers twitch, remembering the crystal that had coated her knuckles, drawn blood with a righteous fury.[break][break]
Fraternizing with the enemy will be considered treason.[break][break]
Not even that comment rattles her. After all, Walsh already knows of her deeds. Not all of them, but she's covered her bases. She will protect who she can, and give up the rest.[break][break]
Speaking of: she seizes her opening, thanks to . How grateful she has grown, of late, for his companionship. His belief in her. You are the best of us, he'd said, and meant it.[break][break]
"Likewise, the Councilwoman must be eliminated." She does not look at , cannot bear to meet his gaze. "That woman will do everything in her power to destroy us, even hurt her own and make it look like Rocket's doing. And she has made it her sole purpose to kill me, which greatly interferes with my ability to spy on the League."[break][break]
She emphasizes the word spy, looking to .[break][break]
"I have much to report," she continues. "If the Boss wishes it of me, I will speak on such matters. I have successfully raided the Mossdeep Space Center, infiltrated the League's RKS Machine, and earned the trust of a few of their other Avatars."[break][break]
She pauses, lets that sink in.[break][break]
"Know thy enemy," she murmurs.[break][break]
You are not my enemy. Her words to . True, but now she must twist them: for all of their benefit.

TAGS – DISSEMINATE III[break]
NOTES[break]
- Nomi finally feels angry with Lulu, spitefully sits right next to her even though Lulu tried to walk away from her lol[break]
- Does not cow before their accusations, responds with a cool head: the best lies have a measure of truth, after all[break]
- Tries to get them to focus on evil harpies like grrrr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest9"]--accent:#d7eeff;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 2:43:13 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots elisabethchar"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
Bury me in the roses and rot;[break]I'll come back thorned

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

She enjoys watching swallow his morals and agree with her. It's almost as enjoyable as imagining him being crushed, blow by blow, from Regirock's fists. Frankly, she wouldn't mind that fate happening to most everyone in this room. Particularly those with the audacity to whine.[break][break]

"My apologies that this secrecy was uncomfortable for some of you," she replies to the complaints drily. "Rest assured that being pummeled to death was equally unpleasant as the blow to your ego."[break][break]

It's an answer targeted at as much as the others. is right. Dying is not an experience she wishes to relive, in any sense of the word.[break][break]

Be grateful I'm not wasting everyone's time accusing an admin of murder, her eyes glare, knowing the fragile comradery between all present is nothing but a pretty theater she's doing her best to keep going. Be grateful I've returned to you willingly, and spun a tale that lets you keep your precious status quo.[break][break]

There isn't a single soul in this room she fully trusts--most of the people here she's fantasized about strangling to death, at some point or another. Some individuals more than others.[break][break]

So she neither begrudges 's outrage and insolence nor condemns it, but all the same, she silently judges him for not doing as she does--for not knowing some things are best left buried beneath the surface. Vengeance would come later, a seed that would flower when the moment was ripe.[break][break]

Speaking of vengeance.[break][break]

"Admin Fox has done well in my absence, but I'll be returning to Petalburg to assist with its oversight," she says calmly, nodding to her killer. "I'll be glad to assist Beast , , and others in this matter."[break][break]

She hums softly, a bit amused as the League enters center stage discussion. No complaints will be heard from her about the Rocket Boss's missive, but she wonders what skeletons might emerge from everyone else's closets.[break][break]

"The appropriate channels have been informed of my operation at its current stage," she says to , unbothered. "As things advance, the relevant parties will be duly informed."[break][break]

Her glance slides to , listening intently, before an inappropriate laugh escapes from her. It's far too bright to belong in such a dour setting.[break][break]

"I'm sorry, but the answer to Councilwoman is so obvious, isn't it?" she says to the Head Scientist, jerking her head towards . "We have already seen the sheer hostility that Regirock held against me as a Ruinous Avatar. Wouldn't you say we have the ideal weapon to target her? After all, Wo-Chien wasn't what the creature decided to kill when provoked."[break][break]

They'd learned this valuable intelligence from that little stunt, too: Regirock had shed human blood in its quest to protect Hoenn, not Pokemon.[break][break]

TLDR:[break]
- drily comments people complaining about secrecy probably suffered as much as she did being pummeled to death except OH WAIT[break]
- fantasizes about killing everyone because she doesn't trust anyone here[break]
- understands 's rage but is like 'damn bro keep those as inside thoughts'[break]
- fucks w by saying she's going back to Petalburg, tysm for keeping my seat warm ^o^[break]
- says operation honeypot is on a need to know basis to [break]
- laughs at , says the answer to is obvious - Regirock will fuck that bitch up[break]

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,708 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 4:23:09 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots rocketchar"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
the devil bites dirty[break]
we wax and we wane

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

the chair beside her pulled back, and in the corner of her eye, a flash of blue briefly obscured the boss as placed herself between them. lulu's blood boiled.[break][break]

with the same cadence and inflection as her brother, she replied to walsh’s call for obedience, ”yes sir.” close enough to hear , she found it oddly reminiscent of a colder place, distant in space and time.[break][break]

thoughts on matters outside of her expertise went uninterrupted. her eyebrows raised at the surprising disorder at the opposite end of the table, but she did not glance over. it was not until after ’s suggestion for the perfect downfall of ’s nemesis that she was unable to stop herself.[break][break]

”wonderful to know your would-be killer will suffer such a fate. indeed, must be eliminated.” she looked to her left. ”but sato, ‘know thy enemy’? while they may trip over themselves, it’s as though you assume the government is unfamiliar with the art of war. do you believe the tactics of the elite four are any different?”[break][break]

her smirk was ambiguous, but spite burned in her bright gaze, only for nomi to see so closely. “in any case, i look forward to bringing them to their knees with all you’ve learned. i'm curious to hear.”[break][break]

tldr:
  • pissed that nomi sat next to her
  • suggests league 'trusting' nomi is probably a mutual quest for intel
  • says she'd like to hear what nomi has on the league so they can destroy them
  • no active pkmn currently

DISSEMINATE III

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
1,040 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 4:54:52 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia fern"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Whatever humdrum complaints they might have been brewing in their mind only moments before are swept away by the conflict that unfolds right before their eyes. Riveted, they watch go toe to toe with in rapt silence. It is only when leans toward them with a question that they shift toward him while still watching. Conspiratorially close as an entertained smile tugs at the corners of their open mouth.[break][break]

"Are they-?"[break][break]

"Undoubtedly so." They mutter it back, seemingly set in their answer, though it's probably not true. Maybe? But when has Fern never not fibbed for the sake of a little bit of fun?[break][break]

Talk turns toward fraternization, and they feel the flare of a chill at their left side as their partner intercedes as does the same to their right. Fern only blinks placidly, and more information is filed in their mind's cataloging. Connecting dots among the ranks, listing perceived slights and accusations in rapid succession so that they can pull them up later for future use.[break][break]

But a brow lifts as they notice 's hand snake down under the table soon after. They were not born yesterday, obviously, but they do little to start another round of squabbles. They'll leave it to the others, but they silently fix Admin Bee with a thin smile.[break][break]

Their own hand also settles itself against 's other thigh. The idle one-two tap of their fingers sending out the barest spark of electricity against his pantleg. They are not to be outdone, naturally.[break][break]

Any further discussion is quelled by the arrival of their boss, however, and Fern stands with the rest to greet him. "Knew it," they muttered, mostly to themself, but for those next to him to hear as 's voice arrives before his actual face, swathed in misty shadow. Creeping around, cloaking himself in umbral ether so that he could eavesdrop on the lot of them. They have never particularly been a fan of Walsh, but it is who he brings with him that staves off Fern's continued distaste.[break][break]

, hale and whole. Their hands clap together once, then twice. A short laugh following. Ladies and gents, the queen bitch herself continues to persist. Said lovingly, of course. They tip their metaphorical hat to her, what a stunt! "A pleasure as ever to see you well, Fiorelli."[break][break]

Contented to watch the show continue to unfold, Fern settles back in their seat and cants their head in 's direction. "Crystal." It is all they need to say. They have little interest in dabbling in seeking common ground with the League. Not when there is enough chaos for them to feed off right in here in the room.

[break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"] fern is entertained by the arguing, makes a little snarky commentary with jayden. notices barnaby thigh grabbing?? so they do the same wtf. walsh shows up with THE elisabeth??? this is hysterical. it's wild, fern is having a great time watching this happen. what a queen. assents to the big boss' directive. fern LOVES your lies and your chaos, guys. keep it COMIN. [break]
don't get posting paralysis, folks, cos then it'll be 3 pages later

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
DISSEMINATE III

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 21:42:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1432 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nc8xkjd.png)!important; [/newclass]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

As he waits for answers he's sure he's not going to get, even under 's piercing gaze, there's a disturbance at the side of the table. Before any other Beast can move on the thread, the Underbosses unite with pokemon at the ready and a mention of hierarchy. He remembered how had nearly been felled where he stood during his avatarship acquisition. The same superiors seemed ready to lop off 's head all the same. And when joins to push the new avatar's point, Neon lets out another sharp laugh. [break][break]

" ,himself, stopped you-" he looked to Koraidon's chosen. "from killing ?" Funny. "If you were so close to killing her, she'd be dead as the Boss drew breath." he pointed out. "You're 2 for 0 with the Alchemist because of your own shortcomings. Check your god complex before you blame that on your Boss." Not that Walsh needed defense. His eyes turn to the Admin again. "Your info's outdated, Admin Fox. is back from sabbatical, doing rounds and looking hale and hearty." He doesn't disagree with his mention of the ceasefire. Just directing the blame on their superiors. If they'd been better trained, Illeana would be dead. End of story. It just proved Avatarship wasn't the end all be all, not that he'd believed otherwise. [break][break]

He turns his attention back to . "You think the Rockets at State of the Region were her own?" his money had been on criminals, but it was still unclear. Agents of that attack had gone completely missing, like they never existed form the start. He had a feeling he'd be looking for corpses more so than people that were still alive. He wants to press her. How many times was he going to ask her directly to clear herself before reached over the table and stabbed someone? She talks around it and he forces himself not to roll his eyes. "I'd be interested in what you've gathered form their Avatars for analysis in INIFNITY." [break][break]

minimizes her actions with ease, and she gives nothing up either. "Of course, Underboss Fiorelli. I figured it'd be fine to tell since we're all speaking in confidence here." Part of him understands the classification and the secrecy. But another part of him chafes. The way everyone wraps themselves around in secrecy. It reeked of paranoia. And where there was paranoia, there was doubt. He looked around at the table before back at . A rat? The idea of one, not a real one. He looked at their boss again. He wondered if that was the case and why Walsh was emphasizing killing fraternizers and swearing oaths of loyalty. makes him perk up again. But he can't quite glean everything she means. Not yet anyway. [break][break]

"Regardless, intelligence is here to support, if there are requests." he relented. Walsh could handle juggling multiple honey pot adventures. Neon would continue to find cracks and corners in AQUA instead.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

@various | slut era fit mint [break][break]
- side eyeing the plan becuase it sounds silly to him [break]
- asks who elisabeth's next target is [break]
- excited to meet monroe in person [break]
- has a little aside with fern [break]
- nods to hitoshi and asks for the future report [break]
- detaisl some of known rocket intel missions w/ walsh's approval [break]
- pivots the convo back to nomi and tempest [break]
- staring nomi down daring her to answer [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Shiv

he/him
forty-two
saffron city
Hoenn TR Boss
Rocket Boss
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
151 posts
declan walsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @declan
declan walsh
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 5:08:30 GMT
declan walsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Petalburg has been wrangled up, but the flock of wolves must still be separated: drafted into their places and thrown bloodied bones to avert their impatience. The Petalburg report is acknowledged—but an orichalcum sun erupts.[break][break]

Some come to his defense. He affords knowing glances; should Shred snarl at the top, he would certainly bite those even slightly below. He stills his tongue before lashing it from a calm masque:[break][break]

"how much of your brain matter has been replaced with orichalcum for you to believe that you could have killed her?" The Boss says. "dogs more feral than you have been put down by ticks."[break][break]

He continues.[break][break]

"some enemies have more value alive than dead." Outside, a troop of Kantonian Rockets marches alongside their Pokemon. "illeana reyes is unstable. she will not only tear space, but the league from the inside out. that much i gather from our battle." He raises a finger. "about freya morningstar. she too will be kept alive. for now. until we eke every last advantage from her and her constraintive visits with me inside the cave of origin. as long as i possess one half of the means to recreate the blue orb, she must comply to avoid mutually assured destruction."[break][break]

The discussion is opened once more. For intel. For questions.

[attr="class","ooc"] @rocketcanons[break][break]
TL;DR: acknowledges petalburg report; responds to shred; explains illeana is unstable (in his eyes) and inadvertently explains the ceasefire by saying freya must be kept alive to eke out advantages/mutually assured destruction due to blue orb and kyogre.
[break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#8c7ab4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP