ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oceanic"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
joins.

[break][break] Ollie greets her with a grin and a friendly wave, as is customary for the Head Ranger — but from that moment on, the atmosphere in 's chambers shifts. Everything else that happens after is fraught with tension, as is expected of such a council that is called on the cliffs of war.

[break][break] "Wait," Ollie bursts out finally, having been slack-jawed for the last several minutes at the implications that are being placed across the table in front of him. "What are we even talking about here?"

[break][break] Finally, his eyes shift to . He knows - he knows - she's mad. She's petty. She's upset that he argued against a point that she made, still mad that he stopped her from killing an innocent in the throes of war even though that's what she asked him to do to begin with.

[break][break] But is not the only one who has skin in this game. She's not the only one who can be stubborn.

[break][break] "Are we talking about the Ranger Amnesty Program, or just the Amnesty Program in general? Let's not forget. Amnesty Programs exist throughout the League, all supported by the Hoenn government, and all supported by Commissioner Goode."

[break][break] His eyes shift, glimpsing with a respectful nod at , before he continues.

[break][break] "I can't speak for all, but at least the Ranger's Amnesty program isn't just a give and give. Speaking of my predescessors, I know that the reason that Rangers take on the program at all is because of the stipends that we receive as a result of it."

[break][break] "Eva, Navy and Fernando are right — we can't take away one of the few leverages we have, especially in a state of all-out war. People are already upset because of the fake propaganda, because of the State of the Union address investigation that - to my understanding - is still ongoing. People aren't mad because of Rocket's insurgence — they're upset that we aren't doing more about it."

[break][break] "Just like Remy said, we need to fill in the cracks where Rocket doesn't. We have soil to fertilize when Rocket's just an endless black hole."

[break][break] "We need to provide hope. We need morale. We need to provide a symbol where Rocket won't."

[break][break] "We gotta send out a statement - either more PR, or more training, or whatever it is - that we are still here for the people of Hoenn. That the posters were fake. That all the propaganda that Rocket us surely shoving down their throats are wrong. Else, they'll fall into the hands of Rocket."

[break][break] "Morale with the League is already down. We don't need to give them their thirteen reason."

[break][break] "And we certainly don't - " he said, eyes narrowed . "Need to place them in secure facilities, like they're not even human, because what does that say about us? How does that make us different than the "home" they ran away from?"

[break][break] Ollie shakes his head.

[break][break] "But I agree that something needs to change. The Amnesty Programs in the League are instrumental to our public image, sure, but that doesn't mean we can't re-assess the vetting process."

[break][break] "Sorry, bud," he said, glancing at . "I think you'll need to finish completing the program before you should be it's spokesperson."

[break][break] Hell, Ollie wasn't it's spokesperson even. It was .

[break][break] He glanced at her.

[break][break] "Could we shift the intake to the other programs, outside of the Rangers? It's not like I think we should," he scratches his cheek. "Because I think our program does a lot of good, and Arceus knows we have it's benefits. But I won't lie — there are Rangers who disagree with the program, because of how closely we work with wildlife and convervation, and what Rocket stands for." The abuse and mistreatment of pokemon. "I've been in talks with and regarding integrating them more deeply into the Gym Circuit, as potential Gym Trainers. It'd be an extra bonus too, if we ever need the defectors to share Rocket secrets in ways of battle."

[break][break] "Or, we could shift the intake away from anyone public-facing or the front lines entirely, and just keep more of them behind a desk. Increase the hours they have to volunteer at the Draciary or Project Home. There's always work to be done. We've already got plenty, but if the question is if the League's intel is in danger, that's an easy fix."

[break][break] Emerald eyes then turned to .

[break][break] "I dunno if what you're suggesting, Illie, is the solution here. People enrolled in Amnesty already receive civilian protections. If we stop the vetting process, but still protect 'em, then what does that say for the people already enrolled? Do they just getta act like civilians and we not vet them accordingly while the system's being reworked? Are they refugees — innocent until proven guilty?" He glances at . "Or do we put them in jail then, where Rocket could just break 'em out?"

[break][break] "That seems like it'd lead to an even bigger problem."

[break][break] "If HBIC is spread so thin, maybe we should shift the budget and give 'em more to work with. Have the officers trained and get credentialed in the work that you need to do. Get more people to follow those that give ya red flags. Pax and Gunner can't do everything, but maybe there's more work to be shared."

[break][break] Maybe could take more work on, even.

[break][break] "Hell, if you need more people, I could even have some of my Rangers help out."

[break][break] Arceus knew that people like or could use some time off, behind a desk, away from the frontlines.

[break][break] "On the topic of wiretapping, I don't know if I agree, but there's a point to be made there." At this - surprisingly - he tilts his head at Penny. "It's no secret that my Rangers have been targeted - for whatever reason - by Rocket. You've all seen the reports — Captain was captured in Petalburg. Former Head Ranger , and were taken last year. Derek and Razz are both gone, because of Rocket."

[break][break] "So Interpol Officer has lent me some tech that I've been testing out with the rangers. It allows us to have a GPS location on any of them while they're on duty at any given time. It was implemented when Freya and I had the Rangers and volunteers work together to save Sea Mauville, and was instrumental in it's success."

[break][break] He takes a breath, finally driving home a single point:

[break][break] "I agree we shouldn't wiretap the civilians. But maybe we should be looking out for the League's civil servants."

[break][break] "You know, lead by example."

[break][break] That is to say - everyone that was currently sitting in that very room.

[break][break]

[break]

☀️ TLDR ; [break][break]
— reminds everyone that league's amnesty programs (plural) and ranger amnesty are not one in the same [break]
— says that the league people are already upset, and removing/reducing the amnesty program may be the last thing ppl need to swap sides [break]
— ollie is like WTF REMY INTERNMENT CAMPS?? [break]
— supports and say that we need to be a BEACON OF HOPE TM !! [break]
— reminds ppl that isaac hasn't graduated in amnesty yet and that freya is amnesty spokesperson [break]
— suggests that perhaps we move people to gym leader amnesty instead of rangers [break]
— reminds that people in the amnesty program already receive civilian protections, so is she implying that people would be treated like civilians while the vetting process is paused? essentially giving them freedom without clause? [break]
— supports the idea of wiretapping — but government employees, not civilians (officers, rangers, everyone in aqua, etc.) [break]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
AQUA ASSEMBLY V

[newclass=".oceanic"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oceanic"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .oceanic .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oceanic .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oceanic .textbox b { font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .oceanic .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .oceanic .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .oceanic .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .oceanic .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .oceanic .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .oceanic .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .oceanic .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .oceanic .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .oceanic .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .oceanic .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .oceanic .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".oceanic .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".oceanic .tag"] text-align:center; } .oceanic .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".oceanic .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9c/83/a4/9c83a435f34a088cab7dd4503186d41b.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=".oceanic .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; margin-bottom:-10px; margin-top:10px; } .oceanic .pkmnteam img { filter:grayscale(1); height:45px; } .oceanic .pkmnteam span img { filter:grayscale(0)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,910 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 7:23:20 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devil coveted"]
[attr="class","headerhh"]

[attr="class","topimage2"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","postbox"]

As expected, arguments came to a roar. From every side of the aisle, opinion became the currency of the wealthy, spent and earned with quick spats and calculated points. So she listened. Waited. Her finger occupied with the splayed tablet in front of her, clicking through menus, compiling information and striking information all at once.
[Break][break]
Only once she finished did her voice join the chorus.
response.
[break][break]
"If a man kills, then he will be jailed. This is no different. We have laws for a reason. Because, while you, Morningstar, might cling to the notion I'm speaking of the few petty thieves among Rocket, I'm not. I'm talking about the people who are razing Petalburg, and just blew up their hospital. I'm talking about the people who arrived at Mossdeep and set the city into chaos, sending hordes of genesects into the streets, leaving hundreds injured, some dead. "
[break][break]
She could still see the flooded street, hear the harrowing screams echoing around her. Life, in those moments, became a luxury hardly affordable to the masses. Did see it too? Did he remember the injured? The displaced families, piling into tiny wooden boats, watching as their homes fell into ashes.
[break][break]
"Now more than ever, the people of Hoenn need us, not only to lead, but to make the hard decisions that will ultimately win us this war. We've already closed the vacant elite four position and any challenges, halted council applications, slowed the gym circuit; we've done it all. Reductions and realignments is far from new. So why do we draw the line here?"
[break][break]
She looked at , , , . Had they forgotten the notice? The shift in tone since Kyogre's ramming through Sootopolis' walls.
[break][break]
"," Her voice cools as golden eyes glanced between the blonde and her brother, Penelope's heart teetering between them. Petty was a light conviction for a woman vibrating with kempt frustrations. Envy, betrayal, envy, anger, more envy. Her heart was a jammed carousal, sentenced to spin without an end. ", you speak of the fragile state of the Hoenn People, of their grievances, and I agree. They're angry and they're right to be. Despite our best attention to make peace, we've failed them, and brought the conflict to their doorstep."[break][break]

Petalburg's fall came with bitter acceptance. For two nights, she could hardly sleep. Nightfall became a self-inflicted war, with battles sewn into every second her eyes laid close. Rest too long and the dead become living again.
[break][break]
"And now you're suggesting we prioritize the safety of criminals over them? You can think I'm being hyperbolic - and a month ago, I might've agreed. But a month ago I also wouldn't have guessed Monroe would be arriving onto Petalburg shores. Burning our city into the ground. "
[break][break]
From there, conversation flourished again, this time with recounts more personal and harder to deflect. As her attention settled onto , she couldn't help but frown. More than anyone else at the table, he had the potential do more than evoke change - he, himself, could've been the change they needed. The agent to turn the tide of perspective toward their advantage.
[break][break]
Maybe, in time, he still could be.
[break][break]
" As much as I want to agree with you, , you and are the exception, not the rule. "
[break][break]

Turning to the rest of the group, Penelope continued, her eyes bouncing from head to head, returning back to and with consistency. Even without words, her gaze urged them to speak.
[break][break]
"Look, I'm not suggesting we yank the carpet from under their feet. But as mentioned, we're spread thin. Even with more budget, even with more hands, there are higher priorities to attend. Like counterintelligence. Like intel on rocket's next move. Like locating the underground network they've dug underneath our feet. Like discovering the extent of Kanto's aid, and whether it'll be continuous effort to account for." She looked to , "Like locating and working to neutralize Monroe, or any other high-rank that now sit next door to us."
[break][break]
Her points took physical form. Without sparing a glance, she pushed her tablet across the table, back toward . On the screen were the estimates he requested, as well as a compiled summary of the three warfronts.
[Break][break]
Any attempt to further dig into what wasn't already there would be denied by the locked screen.
[Break][break]
A pause was taken before, with narrowed eyes, her gaze cut to .
[break][break]
"Because, unlike you, Navidson, I fail to see us incapable of responding to Hoenn's threats. Unowns or otherwise."
[break][break]
Finally, she redirects her attention once more, focusing not just on the group, but as well.
[break][break]
"I understand there's hesitations, but let me clarify: my suggestion is not to wiretap our civilians as a whole. Its to be given the flexibility, within reason, to investigate. As mentioned, there's the safety of our own that's come to question. There's the recorded history of league members contacting rocket members to consider, " her eyes flickered to Freya, momentarily brought back to their conversation within the tera caverns, "and again, rocket is no longer a small group, sitting on a remote island. They're here and they've grown. If there is any reason to believe businesses are supporting their growth, either through supplies or storage, we need to be able to act. if there is any reason to believe there are civilians spreading their message, promoting misinformation, we need to be able to act."
[break][break]
"Ultimately, is right. This is war. We've lost Petalburg, we've lost good men," her words gestured to the hologram previously flashing between all of them, "we've lost our champion - how much more do we have to lose before enough is enough? "

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

[attr="class","headerhh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".coveted"]--accent:#A54339!important; --headercolor:#a543391a!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devil"]--accent: #A54339; --headercolor: #2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid #2d2d2d; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .topimage2"]background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBa3F-YW4AAXMBv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096); background-size: cover; height: 250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil b"]color: var(--accent); font: 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil i"]color: #ddd; text-decoration: underline solid #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .inner"]padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 20px 60px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil-b .chartag"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-top: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .headerhh"]height: 20px; background: var(--headercolor); opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc"]font-family: Poppins; font-size: 14px; color: #555; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc a"]color: var(--accent); font:500 15px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]margin-top: -30px; width:440px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]filter: grayscale(0);[/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 11px;[/newclass][newclass=".devil .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#434343ba; opacity:0.8;[/newclass][newclass=".devil:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

- Combats freya's claim of "petty thieves" [break]
- points out they've already closed other programs due to war, so why not amensty (SHIV CONFIRMED)[break]
- Agrees w ollie that ppl are ANGRY but then pushes against ollie/freya/eva for still choosing amnesty over civvies
brings up this isn't hyperbolic cause of monroe[break]
- calls isaac/remiel expections, not rule
agrees with illeana that the hbic is stretched thin, but even with more resources, their priorities should be else where[break]
- bites navy [break]
- clarifies her increase security: looking to increase investigation of league members / civvies or businesses with proper reasoning, not just willy nilly (im assuming currently, there's more regulation than simple BOOM BOOM WIRETAP. what penny is suggesting is less redlining to take action)
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 3:05:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"that isn't the issue," he speaks his first words ever to , "hoenn's people have always had a way out, more so now than ever with the amnesty program. the issue is choice. every day they continue to serve rocket, every time they hurt, maim, or kill, every time they remain complicit, they make a choice. if they can't choose to do the right thing, then that makes them cowards."[break][break]

he's reminded of a similar conversation he had with many months ago when his mind wasn't wholly his.[break][break]

his gaze shifts to , circling back to something she had said.[break][break]

"people in this room aren't happy? name them. you were made top champion for a reason. you are 's successor. that makes you more than credible."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"that said, i'm not sure if you have a solid enough grasp over your newfound powers. oh yeah, when did that happen? and why weren't the rest of us informed about it?"[break][break]

's words—even their mere presence—is enough to get him to bark a laugh.[break][break]

"the ex-admin is right. this is war, and we should be the ones who make the next move. enough of being reactive."[break][break]

he echoes the same sentiment he had shared in another aqua meeting years ago.[break][break]

"two more cities, maybe?" he adds to , agreeing with her even if he doesn't outright say it.[break][break]

location next to ollie[break]
notes adds to isaac, backs melody, agrees with remy, supports penny

[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]
[newclass="vvolatile"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1289 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/wartias1.jpg)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 3:57:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"Rocket was not the sole reason we lost ." she states simply, she had forgiven Matias for what had happen, but she wont allow penny to change the narrative to fit her desires. It just sucks Matias would be caught in the cross fire. [break][break]

" allowed her press to write a slam article on me during my transition, and ." as she responds to 's question. Her facial expression remains calm on the surface, but underneath the calm composure she felt antsy.[break][break]

However that regret quickly fades away as the desire to be maliciously compliant rises up in her after Matias speaks. "The only one who I trusted to handle the knowledge with the care it deserves. Commissioner Dahlia." she responds as she fixes her ponytail and sits upright to defend herself. [break][break]

"About I think a week and a half ago? ]SIX days prior? After it happened I told her we could keep it under wraps until war broke out. Ensuring rocket wouldn't be able to prepare for it beforehand in case there was a leak in our intelligence. There are people I regret not telling but I felt it necessary" As she looks to , , . But it seemed to her that she was right to trust her instincts based on how they were discussing potential leaks in the league's boat.[break][break]

However now that the cat was out of the bag she gave more details, she used her telekinesis to bring over a cup and the coffee mug and began to make a coffee to herself. "I was in the Mechanical Kingdom confiding in some personal matters with . It was there that Meloetta heard our conversation and it chose me as her avatar. She came with me and left the shard in charge of the kingdom." it perks up behind her and waves to Matias cheerfully, yet when no one looks it'd give him a nasty stare. [break][break]

"Annalise swore she'd keep it secret and I believe she did and I'm thankful for it." she says as she waves off the container of coffee back to it's original place after it served it's purpose. "OH, wait you also knew. You saw me use my abilities and didn't tell anyone either Matias."[break][break]

"But back to the conversation at hand, if we sacrifice our morals and ethics to win a war, council woman Penelope, then we become the very thing we sought to defeat. That's all I think Ollie is trying convey. We should be cautious with these types of things. I'd be more open to the wire tapping and or the higher surveillance as long as it's extremely vetted and a thorough process as to why that specific person is being watched. We don't need to start witch hunts before Halloween comes or else that can quickly work against us in rocket's favor."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-i
tems:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass] [break][break]

Notes [break]
Melody smiles and reminds the room as to what actually happen with kyle.[break]
States that she was talking about and . [break]
gives details as to what happened surrounding her avatarship and that she informed only dahlia and annalise (a lie, saw her use it on accident when she had less control)[break]
continues talking about 's strategy and offers her own insight on it.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 4:26:05 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE V

Fashionably late.

"Please do, thank you." He said to with a small nod, his hand grasping the tablet slid his way. "Pinpoint Accuracy isn't needed, but it'd certainly not hurt."

He smiled at the councilwoman and nodded in gratitude, before lowering his gaze to the device.

Around him, argumentation occurred.

Appeals to emotion galore in here.

He had never been a stellar multi-tasker— he wassn't emotionally uninvested enough to comment on the amnesty policy unbiased, either.

So he tried to focus on the tablet... for a bit. Still— somehow, he could get a sense for the ebb and flow of the conversation, even while processing the reports.

"If these numbers are right—" Doug said at 's words, now pawing through documents had kindly slid his way. "The people got their reminder."

The smoldering remains Petalburg hospital and its patients were as good a reminder as any, surely.

He scowled at the numbers, jaw setting.

"Matias brings up one good point. This is the best it's ever been for would be defectors." He said, turning a page. "If, even with the amnesty program, even after seeing Kanto's Rocket burning a city to the ground and slaughtering people like cattle, those 'hoenn citizens' are not willing to come forward— then I don't think any amount of bells and whistles will be enough."

The amnesty program was a relatively simple process with what amounted to a slap on the wrist for the generally very severe crimes committed in the name of Rocket, and the immorality of Rocket's Petalburg invasion was obvious.

A brutal, indefensible offensive in which Team Rocket had, amongst many things, boldly and shamelessly blown up a hospital within the first 10 minutes; Even putting aside soldiers, they had killed civilians, medical personnel, patients without a second thought.

International Law must have seemed like a joke to them. Never mind base morality.

"I'm not against keeping the amnesty program as is— but I don't think there's good reason to further invest into its allotted resources. It has enough." Finally, he closed the folder. "The recent events should've refreshed the memories of both the people of hoenn, and those wishing to leave Rocket. Those willing to come will come."

Someone who wouldn't help themselves could not be helped by anybody else. A minimum of effort from both parties was needed to help pull a man hanging from a cliffside.

Finally, he turned his gaze back towards .

"Speaking of investments— This seems like a considerable investment into Hoenn for Rocket Kanto, yeah?" He said, sliding back 's tablet towards the woman.

A sticky note was attached to the edge, reading 'thank you'.

"Pardon me for bringing up estimates again—" He turned his gaze over to . "Could you remind me of the estimates on Rocket Kanto's military capacity, professor? Sorry to impose."

TL;DR:
- Responds to , grabs the tablet from .
- Doug is reading.
- Everyone is being very excitable, and it's making Doug feel... sharper.
- grabs papers from !
- Comments on 's 'reminder' bit, thinking hoenn certainly got one.
- Avoids biting his tongue while saying is right about a single thing.
- believes that the amnesty program is fine as is, and given recent events, will bring results. People who can be helped will be helped.
- returns tablet to penny, sticky note says thank you.
- asks a leading question
- asks and about the estimates on Rocket Kanto's proper military numbers.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 4:51:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
to the veterans around the table, the back and forth is nothing new. to new faces, their frustration is plain. freya shoots a sympathetic glance. a topic of a new elite four member is broached by and she turns her chin, nodding as half the room agrees with him. those that disparage the notion are noted, but are insignificant in the wake of more pressing topics. 

amnesty continues to churn under relentless scrutiny and freya is invited back into the conversation with a look from

"with all due respect, it seems a majority of the room does not understand the structure of the amnesty program. is right; those we intake don't need to be on the frontlines. they don't need to be anywhere near confidential intelligence. we have some amnesty members doing administrative work and filing.

"we already have methods in place to weed out any potential spies and access to higher priority missions is earned. amnesty is not entirely self-sufficient, as is the case with most government projects, but it's damn near close."

but she disagrees with . she's a behind-the-scenes director. her face isn't meant to represent what the amnesty program is. is their breaker of chains and he has already inspired many. even if he doesn't have enough hours under his belt, she'd bet her life on that man, and she knows dozens of others would too. 

but now is not the time to get stuck on propaganda. 

makes her bite her tongue. she feels as though she's back at 's gym leader summit all over again, surrounded by blathering fools who can't trust their own because of transgressions from years prior. she pinches the bridge of her nose, debates whether her anger is worth it, and narrows her eyes when melody looks at her. 

"adept battlers are sometimes approached by the league and offered recruitment opportunities into the ranger and officer tracks, but those duties are largely overseen by our gym leaders.

"the gym circuit is not an active recruitment center. this is a public perception we've been trying to quash over the last few months, melody. many civilians think that because they're adept battlers and part of the circuit, they're prepared to enter combat zones without proper training. it has compromised the safety of many.

"just as secrets held from our own have."
 her stare is stoked with fire. "alexei received a formal warning for withholding information about tornadus. you, our champion, did not trust those in this room - hoenn's highest ranking officials - with your avatarship? where was this information when i was drafting our raid on sootopolis?"

her gaze cuts from to

"and because the crown prince is so insistent on throwing passive aggressive tantrums due to his impatience, we will skip through the commissioner's agenda."

a spare nod is made in her direction, but her gaze never leaves remiel's.

"the agreement was an unwilling one, calcifet, despite whatever fantasies you've conjured in your head. it was my only option, short of taking my own life, but had i and the world would be drowned in a primordial sea.

" called kyogre to sootopolis. he corrupted the first blue orb and has stunted the growth of its replacement. 
my draconid blood can keep the leviathan sated, but i must return indefinitely to ensure it does not awaken. 

"and do not doubt me when i tell you that man was impossible to kill. he claimed kyurem's prophecy would protect him and when i went to tear out his throat, it did. over and over and over again, fate intervened, so don't you dare insinuate that this was anything but an impossible decision."

her knuckles are white, balled at her sides. she hadn't realized she'd abruptly stood from her chair. cracks slither over her, recognizable perhaps only to and . the slow fracturing of hope. 

"now, can we pull our heads out of our asses long enough to discuss actionable plans for the near future? the league has a foothold in sootopolis now, for better or worse. while we protect our mainland, we can work on swaying public opinion back to the league's favor. it was, after all, their ascendant and her patron that saved them."
AQUA ASSEMBLY
explains the amnesty program
explains the gym circuit
gets madge at melody
claws out at remiel
talks about sootopolis, leaving little out

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 5:16:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE V

Fashionably late.

There was a brief moment were he considered asking if she was certain had been protected by 'prophecy' and not, say, his own avatar abilities, amongst which some measure of intangibility had made the reports, nevermind his patron's identity allowing for other sorts of conjecture.

But he didn't want to be the next black haired man to get chewed out by dragon teeth so:

"Er. If I may— perhaps a brief coffee break's in order?" Doug said wryly, turning his gaze to . "Think we've warmed up for a little too long."

He could feel the tension, and for once that was actually quite literal. It felt like it was right there, for him to just grab.

He tried to ignore it.

TL;DR:
- Has doubts about this 'prophecy'.
- Keeps his mouth shut so he doesn't get Remiel'd.
- Suggests a coffee break.
- tries to avoid sucking up the high emotions
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
629 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 6:13:03 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The Commissioner recalls her conversation with at the beginning of the dragon year. How jarring is it to be met with a memory of dango and celebration at the war table.[break][break]

"the amnesty program is a pivotal mechanism that plays multifaceted roles beyond its core purpose. intel. documentation. reconciliation. yes, there will always be a modicum of risk involved, but the opportunity for change must always be granted."[break][break]

She looks toward , . Their inclusion at the table reflects the everchanging palette of the region. She wonders who will come sit with them next.[break][break]

"nevertheless, we have limited resources indeed. we can tighten the vetting process during this era of danger and account for the possibility of new kantonian defectors."[break][break]

The name of the previous commissioner causes her lip to sour and curl. However, she resets herself with a breath.[break][break]

"securing monroe could prove to be a pivotal objective, but i fear that his involvement will cast further doubt on the league. this is something we must continuously combat and with freya's involvement in sootopolis, we can more effectively, change the tides of the rocket sympathizers there and around the region."[break][break]

"our top champion divulged her avatarship to me. her blessing was recent, and the full extent of her abilities was yet unknown. ivanov is an extreme case, having hid his involvement with tornadus for," she shakes her head, "an exorbitant amount of time with no real good reason. i can take the blame for keeping melody's avatarship a secret. so much attention has been drawn to her as of late due to her new position, pokemon home and the island concert."[break][break]

"we do not know exact numbers, but it is clear that the whole kanto military is not here." The Commissioner ignores the request for a break. There is no respite in war. "but we should expect more to come in the coming months."[break][break]

She remembers 's conversation. Of the League surviving over winning.[break][break]

"we can and will bring the fight to rocket... and we must grapple with the possibility that yes, this might include operations near or on kanto soil. if a suitable candidate for another elite four member arises, then inform us. until then, we will make do."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ LEAGUE CANONS[break]
TL;DR: responds about amnesty (limited resources, tighten vet, wants to keep it going); speaks of melody's avatarship and takes the blame for secrecy due to wanting adv. against rocket in sootopolis fight; unsure of numbers but clear kanto will come with more troops soon; agrees with matias and remiel and wants to bring the fight to rocket and brings up possibility of kanto operations; elite four member suitable candidates? inform if any are found.[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon mr-rime"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOVERS/dahlier.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2024 13:58:23 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE V

Fashionably late.

He almost sighed. Almost.

No break, no chastisement, not even a mild rebuke for all the passive aggressive (and just outright aggressive) stuff being said around the table—

Fine. Move on.

Such was AQUA, for better or worse.

Mostly worse.

"Indeed." He finally says at the Commissioners response to him, looking back over the documents had given him.

Then, he leaned over towards the man next to him, lowering his voice to a whisper as conversation continued.

"Mr. Silph. I've a small question. Sorry for botherin'."

He looked up at and his towering, 6' 11" frame.

"Have there been any delegations from other regions since Petalburg was captured?"

On the eve of a tragedy and humanitarian crisis— had the other regions remembered to do anything at all? Sent their proverbial get better soon cards at the very least?

TL;DR:
-Irritated that people are acting out, wants there to be more moderation to keep things civil.
-Leans over to Fernie to whisper, since he's the foreign relations council member.
-Asks if the other regions are doing anything in response to the petalburg takeover tragedy and the subsequent humanitarian crisis
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 0:12:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AQUA ASSEMBLY V

MEGA THREAD

A SILVER COIN slithers between fernando’s fingers—an idle toy for him to fidget with as the conversation spirals into a mundane back and forth. when the topic of AMNESTY overstays its welcome, he concludes dahlia’s decree with an audible yawn.

as long as kantoian forces threaten hoenn, the AMNESTY program will continue to exist,” he states, reaffirming once more that his stance is indeed the correct one.

however, the misconception that the program is an application of forgive and forget should be rectified once and for all. AMNESTY, regardless of its form, is a practice of atonement.

a scowl of expectation is levied in ollie’s direction.

like potential spies and the countless other liabilities we face, whatever risk we undertake is and must be offset by the value we receive in return. a failure to see that value is an exercise in its program and management, rather than the concept itself.

which he then raises to the table.

something to keep in mind, no?

excusing himself from his seat, fernando unfurls, growing into his daunting frame he’s known for. he dwarfs those present, several inches taller than even the largest shadow.

as for our next plan of action—

a click of his pen adds an overlay to the map of hoenn. various numbers are strewn across various cities, an adjusted projection to the sample , @navy, and saw in his office.

the league has already wagered making a proactive move in sootopolis. one in which we exchanged occupancy of half a city for access to the hoenn mainland.

his pen points to freya before clicking it again. on the side is a project numeric value of the league and rocket’s ‘combat prowess’. while the league has a higher overall number, it is spread across multiple cities, diluting it. rocket however now splits their number between petalburg and sootopolis.

the more pressing matter is that being proactive in a defensive war only exacerbates our disadvantage. everything suggested thus far has been to stem the bleeding without a path to victory.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

- decrees AMNESTY is staying as long as kanto is involved
- states AMNESTY and atonement means using ex-rockets to the point they provide the league more value than if rockets betray again
- states the sootopolis mission was proactive and implies it was an unfavorable trade
- states they are at a disadvantage in a defensive war
- implies rocket has an easier time defending two cities while the league must defend everything else
- inadvertently ignores doug to address AQUA as a whole (author's note: will try to respond next go around if possible)
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,797 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 17:55:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva welcomes the back and forth, the exchange of ideas. More minds are better than one, but when emotions get involved, things could get messy. She smiles softly, squeezing ’s hand in support beneath the shadow of the great table, “Unfortunately, there’s no perfect answer,” she mutters beneath her breath for her friend to hear before retracting her hand and putting it back into action tapping at her tablet and sipping her coffee.

That is, until the dragoness’s invisible flames engulf the room, a storm of explanations she didn’t owe. She sacrificed so much, to save so many. To question her loyalty or actions is to disgrace that sacrifice. This is, perhaps, where Eva’s emotions seep through the logic a bit too strongly, “An impossible decision at an impossible impasse; you did the right thing, Freya,” a sentiment she has consoled her with before, “Sootopolis’ people will be forever in your debt and with their god’s support, there will be no question to their loyalty,” the true people of Sootopolis, that is. The Rocket plants might try to stir the pot but they could be weeded out. It’s a nod to ’s foreshadowing of winning back the hearts of the Rocket’s sympathizers that were stolen by lies and false promises.

Her brows knit together in contemplation, shifting to the Commissioner, “Brining in Monroe should bring more credibility to The League overall,” of course, she’s not a politician so her mind doesn’t fully comprehend the invisible checks and balances people like , , and would consider, “Someone has to be held accountable. We can not appear complacent. What is the alternative? I imagine very publicly arresting and questioning a former League Commissioner would show that we mean business,” a simplistic way of looking at things, sure.

commandeers the hologram and Hoenn is laid out before them, burning bright with carefully constructed statistics, the offspring of equations that quantify odds. But odds are never absolute. Just like prophecies - things can change.

She studies it with interest, paying little attention to the numbers. Rocket is an ugly infection in an otherwise healthy organism. Contained, for now, to a small portion of the body. They need to ensure it stays that way or else they risk potentially fatal sepsis. She’d leave the development of that strategy to those more suited for such a militaristic task.

“Johto won a defensive war against Rocket,” she glances up at Fernando as he stands resolute above them all, “They successfully resisted Rocket’s push from Kanto. Perhaps there’s something we can learn from them. History is there to teach us lessons, after all,” Eva Morales, ever the scholar.

Her gaze traces the room for a moment, “Is anyone from there? Johto?” someone may have a better idea of how they managed to keep Rocket at bay, “Do we have a good enough relationship with the Johto League to consult with them?” with this question she turns to and , the Councilmember that oversees their foreign relations.

- Squeezes Illie’s hand in support - There is no 100% right answer
- Supports Freya, of course, and offers some words of encouragement
- Suggest bringing in Monroe would bring more credibility to The League. Someone needs to be held accountable and very publicly arresting a former League Commissioner for his crimes shows they aren’t complacent, no matter who it is
- Studies the map provided by Fernando. Mentions that Johto won a defensive war against Rocket when they tried to move into their region from Kanto
- Suggests trying to have a conversation/a summit with Johto to see how they did it. Asks if anyone is from Johto or knows anyone there they could reach out to
- Makes another mental note to prioritize reaching out to her contacts in Kanto

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 1:46:16 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

’s words mar Navy’s face with shame. “Walsh called it? I owe you an apology, Councilwoman.”[break][break]
That can come later. For now, there are things he wishes to address. This conversation about the amnesty program seems open and shut to him.[break][break]
Only person I can think off the top of my head from Johto is . Maybe pairing him up with someone here and reaching out to Johto would work.” It’s just an idea, and Josh is a champion-rank trainer.[break][break]
But, now that we’ve got a sec to talk about it, I think it’s real important we fill that empty Elite Four chair. Watched a lot of battles in my time. My brother and I made a habit of checking out all the big tournaments across the world on TV. ’s Elite Four was probably the finest the world’s ever had. Powerful symbol, that.” He looks to , , and . Say what you will about the four of them, they are all mighty.[break][break]
I’ve got a few people in mind. Five, in fact.” Hoenn does not lack for might. “.” Navy turns his attention to . “She’s not a gym leader, but she’s a damn fine fighter. Having a ranger on the Elite Four would do wonders for our public image. Shows that our region ambassadors are tough when the chips are down.”[break][break]
Three gym leaders, too. ’s a champion rank trainer. He’s the only champion Kyle ever fought with Ho-oh. ’s been a gym leader for a while. He was…” Unconsciously, his eyes go between Matias, Melody, and Ollie. “…there when Kyle died. Virizion vouches for him, and he can do good work with Pokemon people underestimate. That Psyduck…” A cough.[break][break]
Anyway. ’d be good, even if she didn’t become a gym leader too long ago. She challenged my gym, so I can personally vouch for her strength.” That’s four. He said five.[break][break]
Five’s a special case. . Soldier, originally from Paldea. Think a few of you have met him. Good guy. He’s had to go through a lot since he signed up. If something happens to me, I’d like Eddie to take over my seat. Think it’s worth considering him for the empty seat, too. Same with Lam, a sword of justice vouches for Eddie.”[break][break]
One more thing, while we’re on the subject. Sootopolis hasn’t had a gym leader since you, Melody. I ain’t much of a politician, but if League’s,” he hides his embarrassment well, but not knowing the proper term for this does embarrass him, “sharing custody of Sootopolis with Rocket, smartest play we could do is appointing a gym leader there.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Navy tells Freya he owes her an apology. Says Josh is from Johto. Proposes 5 candidates for the empty Elite Four spot: Genevieve Cromwell, Josh Devlin, Lam Logan, Desiree Blooms, and Eddie Hisakawa. Says in front of everyone he'd like Eddie to take over his spot if something happens to him. Also suggests they appoint a gym leader to Sootopolis's empty gym.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,663 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 5:55:52 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oceanic"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Of course he saw it. The lives of countless innocents, trapped admist scorching pools of endless magma, as he frantically struggled to steer them away from its ENVIOUS deluge. The terror reflected in that young Rocket's eyes (), or the tormented psyche of a Rocket Beast bound to the digital void. ()

[break][break] "And now you're suggesting we prioritize the safety of criminals over them?"

[break][break] "It's not prioritizing their needs — it doesn't have to be one over the other. Just like Freya said, there are plenty of ways to keep them from the frontlines — plenty of ways that they can help the League just as much as we can help them."

[break][break] He thinks about , at how boldly he spoke of his Rocket family while laying bare to the very system that had been designed to tear him and countless others apart. And he knew the heart of his Rangers; he knew exactly which ones bled for supposed "criminals", and which one wanted to condemn them to ash.

[break][break] The job of the Rangers weren't just to support environmentalism and conservation; it was to protect and defend the Hoenn people, which included even Rockets.

[break][break] Because there was no light without darkness, no good without evil.

[break][break] and both speak up, both in support of the program, though the latter's glare directed towards him — him? — confuses him for a moment. And then he remembers the sopping wet pastry that had been neglected moments ago, discarded in favor of more important topics.

[break][break] Ollie's stomach grumbled, he popped the remainder of the croissant into his mouth, relishing in it's leftover coffee taste. Something about it brought a renewed vigor to his eyes, even as stands up and bares her teeth at .

[break][break] The Head Ranger had always been good at making the best of a bad situation. It was why that he and were the League's enduring lighthouses, guiding those even in the darkest of storms.

[break][break] "I couldn't agree more Councilman," he said with a nod. "It's exactly why there are so many volunteer hours required — as Remy said, it's a long process towards graduation, which is why I can be confident that those who are able to graduate can serve the League well." A pause of thought, his fingers brushing the edge of table, where crumbs fall onto the floor.

[break][break] "Well, at least, the Ranger program."

[break][break] He glanced briefly at , wondering if she was going to say more as it's director, only to hear a scratch across the floor as she suddenly stood to meet 's bared teeth. He blinks, eyes flickering between the both of them, mouth pressed into a frown as he considers them both.

[break][break] "Yeah," he says, agreeing with . "We would've all drowned without you, Freya."

[break][break] It was still unnerving, to think that Freya had gotten swallowed by a whale in the midst of all that chaos. And still somehow had come out better on the other side for it — they may not have gotten to get all of Sootopolis, but a win was still a win no matter else how you looked at it.

[break][break] Conversation shifts so swiftly that Ollie finds himself getting whiplash, but he quickly zones back in once he hears the recommendations that come out of 's mouth.

[break][break] "Well," he says, blinking when he sees 's gaze snapping towards him. "Genny's a good girl, and a great battler, but I just had to force her into time-off because she doesn't know when to stop." He sighed, shaking his head. "She's been through a lot, these last few months, and Pax even evaluated her last week."

[break][break] He glances at , offering his open palm to silently ask for the tablet in her hand. When given, he would pull up the report that provided to him: PTSD and refusal of mental health treatment, reckless and insubordinate behavior, and potential major depressive disorder, among other things.

[break][break] "He wanted me to fire her from the Rangers, but I wouldn't. After all, she got Tapu Bulu's blessing for a reason. But I gotta say - I'm pretty concerned since she won't listen to reason."

[break][break] "Josh is the same way. He's just getting out of rehab from his injuries in the prison, and while - sure - he's definitely a strong battler, he gets in his head too much. Kyle's death hit him really hard and he forced himself into the frontlines even though Anna said that he should take it easy. As far as I know, he's still mourning the loss of his Pyroar and Dragonair, which he lost to Rockets in Sootopolis."

[break][break] He still remembers the time that took him to his Secret Base, and tormented himself over for what felt like months.

[break][break] "He's got a real punishing personality, and I dunno if that's going to change anytime soon — I've tried."

[break][break] Ollie crossed his arms, tilting his head in contemplation, frowning over the struggles of his Rangers. It was no secret that he cared deeply for them, taking their losses almost as hard as his own. At the mention of , however, his attention shifted.

[break][break] "I think saying that he was just 'there' when Kyle died is selling it short, Navy," he remarked. "Dunno if Pax and I could've survived those death spikes without his and Virizion's help."

[break][break] He blinked, glancing at Matias and coughed. "No offense."

[break][break] Continuing on, his face was bright as he spoke.

[break][break] "But yeah, Lam's a great pick! He's an excellent battler, a strong leader, and has got the supports of two legends." He nods both at and , who would've known as a part of PROJECT SAPPHIRE. "He fought alongside me and Melody in Sootopolis, and I saw the way he fought with Tornadus first-hand."

[break][break] "Des and Eddie are good too. Eddie, with his Terrakion, and Des with Diancie."

[break][break] He smirked.

[break][break] "Though, I'm sure could vouch for Des too. They're awfully close lately."

[break][break] Almost sickeningly affectionate, actually. They were quite public about it at the League Holiday Party, but that was nearly a year ago.

[break][break] "And Eddie's great! He was a huge help during Sea Mauville, and also during the excursions into Area Zero. He's got a strong head on his shoulders, and I think he's friends with you too, right Matias?"

[break][break]

[break]

☀️ TLDR ; [break][break]
— agrees with that the AMNESTY program is a program of atonement, which is why it requires so much work!! also shares a smooch with fern through the wet croissant (cuz i forgot to include it in my previous post) [break]
— silently judges and then supports in supporting re: sooty [break]
— has some thoughts about @navy's recommendations: thinks that josh and genny are too fragile right now, but lam, eddie and des are great picks [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
AQUA ASSEMBLY V

[newclass=".oceanic"] --accent:#d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oceanic"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .oceanic .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oceanic .textbox a { font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oceanic .textbox b { font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .oceanic .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .oceanic .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .oceanic .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .oceanic .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#272727; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .oceanic .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .oceanic .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .oceanic .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .oceanic .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .oceanic .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .oceanic .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .oceanic .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".oceanic .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".oceanic .tag"] text-align:center; } .oceanic .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".oceanic .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9c/83/a4/9c83a435f34a088cab7dd4503186d41b.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=".oceanic .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; margin-bottom:-10px; margin-top:10px; } .oceanic .pkmnteam img { filter:grayscale(1); height:45px; } .oceanic .pkmnteam span img { filter:grayscale(0)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 6:36:57 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia greyson"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Greyson felt a headache coming on. How many topics were on the table right now? Amnesty. Interregional politics. Elite Four replacement. Shifting blame. Keeping secrets.
[break][break]
" is right, we should discuss the Solgaleo project, but first..."
[break][break]
His thrumming only increases in intensity as a low growl reverberated in the back of his mind. Zamazenta, it seemed, was picking up on his own irritation.
[break][break]
"The Amnesty program as a whole presents a unique opportunity to incentivize Rocket to seek asylum and to better themselves," he admits, a sour taste lingering on his tongue. "But the League asks a lot from those who have fought tooth and nail on the frontlines against Team Rocket—against and —to simply forgive and forget. What reparations for the victims are in place for those which wish to defect? What message do we send to those that have suffered at their hands to know that they sit at this table and make decisions that change the course of their lives?"
[break][break]
The more he speaks the more his anger tempers. Greyson stifles it all down, biting his tongue from releasing the vitriol that has clogged his mind all these months.
[break][break]
"Nevertheless, we're at war and I know the League won't refuse an offered hand if it too comes with a Legendary Pokémon. I don't blame them. But, let's be aware that these grudges run deep and may never be resolved."
[break][break]
Seemingly done with the conversation—until he was addressed, at least, and maybe not even then—he moves on to his previous point minutes ago. He tosses a silent thanks to , and moves to his main point.
[break][break]
"'s death and 's ascension has left a gap. Do we fill the seat with those that have pass or the Champion-ranked assessment or from our pool of Gym leaders? has proven himself a competent, if not unreliable trainer, sticking to a single strategy that I've told him many times will be the death of him. is the recent VCT champion and former Gym Leader, an impressive battler and strategist, but I have my reservations about his character and motivations."
[break][break]
He sucks in a breathe, continuing.
[break][break]
" is a child and isn't fit for the front-lines of a war, leaving in my mind, only and . I feel as if Gwyar would make an exemplary ambassador to other regions, and to the people of Hoenn, while I know for sure Lam has been a steadfast ally to nearly every single person in this room, works with Virizon alongside , and has even acquired a Tornadus recently. It's a difficult decision but, in-truth, I would endorse a thousand times. I trust no one more than that man."

[attr="class","nametag"] A.Q.U.A.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-fairy"]✨ Expresses down his own frustrations about the Amnesty Program.[break]

✨ Brings up the Solgaleo/Anti-Avatar project as a conversation topic for later.[break]

✨ Breaks down every single viable person (in his mind, i might've missed someone) fit for the position. Endorses Lam Logan.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#cec8ef; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 7:06:34 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Nobody should ever forget."[break][break]

Perhaps would be surprised to hear someone he directly called out agreeing him. Yet, nonetheless, here he was.[break][break]

"Forgiveness is a gift, not an entitlement. People can choose if they give it or not. And if they don't? It doesn't change a damn thing. Anyone that's joining the Amnesty program to smother their own guilt's doing it for the wrong reasons." It sure as shit didn't smother Isaac's any. Everything he'd done, and everything he hadn't, hung over him like death's shroud. "The Amnesty program isn't a get out of jail free card. It's a chance to make this region a better place. That, too, can be our reparations."[break][break]

"For some, that's enough. For others, nothing will be. But if we take a firm, strong stance against active Rockets, then we can show them our mercy isn't just some blind eye. It's a step towards fixing this whole mess, which is just as much a civil war as it is Kanto throwing its weight around."[break][break]

The thought troubled Isaac nonetheless. How did Hoenn, after the war, heal from its own people wanting its destruction?[break][break]

"But whether we forgive or not, we must never, ever forget. Not the ones who've been hurt. And especially not those of us who hurt them. It's the only way we as a region can ever learn."[break][break]

He didn't have a ton to say about the Elite 4 recommendations. Despite that, he couldn't help but bristle at the dismissal of a certain name. " just needs some time," he protested, as if nervous what warned of lurked right around the corner. "She's been through a lot. But she always bounces back stronger than she was before. Compared to where she was after Galar, she's come so far."[break][break]

"At the very least, I think she'd make an incredible gym leader. And we'll need to be on the lookout for those as well, if we're already looking at the current set to fill out the Elite Four."

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP