littleroot
bisexual
bar owner, drug manufacturer
grunt
don't come back.
widowed
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @absinthe
Absinthe Blackwood
WHISPERS OF THE WITCHING HOUR [EVENT]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 2:19:26 GMT
Absinthe Blackwood Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","absinthe"]
[attr="class","body"]

this is going to be a fucking disaster.[break][break]

absinthe doesn't like to dance, if only because there has never been anyone besides cole to dance with. dancing, once meant as a gift for the love of her life, has now turned cruel and mocking. every step feels traitorous; even the thought of dancing makes the burns on her face flame anew. each subtle glance in the mirror shows a horrific beast that no one would want to see up close.[break][break]

her avoidance, apparently, has not made her good at hiding her lack of skill. evelyn's touch ignites the fuses beneath absinthe's skin, flames heating at the tips of her nerves. she takes a shaky breath, draining her own glass before setting it down next to evelyn's. a cruel look lingers in her gaze: even as her pulse rushes, she manages to still look absolutely peeved.[break][break]

it's hard to determine if it's because evelyn dared suggest she doesn't already enjoy herself enough or because absinthe hates parties so much she doesn't have fun.[break][break]

she barely manages to stifle a hiss, even as she curls her fingers into evelyn's palm.[break][break]

"you've clearly never seen me dance before," absinthe says finally, flat. "i'm a chemist, not a... court jester."[break][break]

her lack of enthusiasm, though perfectly visible, only makes the whole situation more hilarious, really. discomfort in public? absinthe, despite it being ridiculous, borderline childish, even, can barely show her face—or put on a clean façade.[break][break]

evelyn makes her weak—keeps her honest and human. mirth, nervous and bursting, creeps between the poisonous, barbed wire gaps in her chest as they step out onto the floor. to actually let herself loose and get carried away by both music and company... it's uncharted territory, almost.[break][break]

especially given that absinthe is, genuinely, not a talented dancer. she trods on evelyn's foot on accident, and winces at the contact, rapidly trying to right her feet.[break][break]

"shit," she hisses, staring down at her traitorous heels. "sorry."

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr: absinthe goes out onto the dance floor and starts dancing poorly with evelyn :D

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".absinthe"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".absinthe .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ranya

Amaretta Irwin
she/her
thirty-four
march 15
Hearthome City, Sinnoh
lesbian
violinist & coordinator
grunt
there must be something strangely sacred in salt; it is in our tears and in the sea.
awards
26 posts
part of
TAG WITH @allegra
ALLEGRA BURNS
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 2:44:14 GMT
ALLEGRA BURNS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb allegra"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i must go down to the seas again[break]to the lonely sea and the sky

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Allegra arrives at Hollowcrest Hall with what can only be called fashionable lateness, unaccompanied for the night. Oh, her wife might well be in attendance too, but half the fun of a masquerade is not quite knowing who you're speaking with. The other half, of course, is in the dance and the drinks. Allegra resolves to head for the latter first, loosen up before going to the ballroom. Although the atmosphere itself is already that of drunken revelry, with the distinct lack of human hosts and the feeling that things aren't quite as they seem.[break][break]

Still... She's worn her share of figurative masks, but none quite so enchanting as this physical one, fashioned in ocean blues and gold. It matches her floor length, form-fitting mermaid gown in the same hues, and it is is made with artistry befitting the Fisk line; though she is no longer a member of the family and better off for it, it's also her right to reclaim what little good it's afforded her.[break][break]

Speaking of storied lineages... Who cares if something is amiss with this mansion, anyway? All illustrious families, noble or otherwise, have their dirty secrets. If anything, Allegra is looking forward to concerning herself with the gossip and rumors surrounding a family other than her own, to being merely part of the audience. She isn't sure what the occasion to celebrate is, but that hardly matters.[break][break]

Upon arriving at the bar and ordering a glass of champagne, she finds a lone stranger in a rather plain mask seated on a stool. He looks for all the world more miserable than any person at such an event should, even while masked. Allegra walks over without even a moment's hesitation.

“Good evening,” she says, smiling. “You look rather... fatigued, and the night is still so young. Could it be that you've already danced too much?”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
Mask & dress // [break][break]
— Arrives late but unbothered[break]
— Excited for the sordid affairs of rich people she isn't related to[break]
— Orders champagne and teases Grigori at the bar[break]
— Bingo prompt: Celebrate

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".allegra"]--accent: #008080!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #008080; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img:hover"]filter: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

cherry

they/them
june 17
lilycove city, hoenn
gay
????
grunt
you're dancing on the edge of a knife
awards
3 posts
eve DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cherry4
eve
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 3:03:47 GMT
eve Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eve"]
[attr="class","body"]

they're not used to this sort of thing.
[break][break]
if eve had thought twice about it, they probably wouldn't have shown up at all. but here they were, fashionably late, and a feathered mask hiding their face. from what they can tell, the manor is already full- of a bunch of strangers, no less. and a ghost type that seems intent on making sure their mask is up to standard.
[break][break]
what is the standard? they don't know, themself, but the ghost pokemon seems to decide it's fine and leaves them to sweep into the room just beyond-and to make a beeline for the drinks. they're not sure they know anyone here, so they may as well enjoy it, right?
[break][break]
and if their nose crinkles when they realize how strong wine smells, at least the mask hides it.

TAGS – @tag[break]
NOTES – shhhh i am not late oocly[break]
– eve shows up. immediately goes for the wine (is not a wine drinker)[break]
– open for interaction!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".eve"]--accent:#6d8deb;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".eve .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-3051 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://a.l3n.co/i/ng6nko.jpg)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

teal

teal
awards
12 posts
TEAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teal
TEAL
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 3:59:37 GMT
TEAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","event-wrapper"]

[attr="class","event-banner"]

[attr="class","event-banner-animation"]

[attr="class","event-banner-dot"]

[attr="class","event-banner-lighten"]

[attr="class","event-banner-gradient"]

[attr="class","event-banner-logo"]

[attr="class","event-end-date"]NEXT POST: October 5th, 11:59PM EST

[attr="class","event-content"]

[attr="class","event-content-box"]

[attr="class","icon-ball"]
Time to Feast

Amidst the lively dancing in the ballroom, where guests like and twirl across the floor, a sudden, piercing scream erupts from the dining room. The music halts abruptly, leaving an unsettling silence in its wake as everyone freezes, unsure of what to make of the sudden commotion. Just as curiosity starts to stir, the dining room doors creak open with an eerie force, revealing several ghost-type pokemon who eagerly beckon the guests inside.
[break][break]
Within the dining room, three grand tables are stationed with an abundance of food. Though the silverware and dishes are unmistakably old, the food is surprisingly fresh and inviting. Ghostly attendants hover around, pouring drinks and serving plates at the end of each table. Several guests quickly rush forward, eager to claim the finest selections from the tables before anyone else can.

[break][break]
[attr="class","event-content-gif"]
[attr="class","event-content-gif-dot"]

[attr="class","event-content-gif-lighten"]

[attr="class","event-content-gif-overlay"]

[break][break]

For the clever observers, an interesting detail stands out; each table is themed after a specific berry. The designs of these berries are intricately woven into everything, from the plates with delicate painted borders to the utensils, where the berry motifs are etched into the metal. Each of the three tables presents a different berry theme, but the food offered on each is seemingly the same.
[break][break]
Below are the details of the three featured berries.
[break][break]
[break][break]
What do these berries have in common?

[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-wrapper"]width: 550px; box-sizing: border-box; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #272727; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); padding-bottom: 30px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-banner"]width: 550px; height: 350px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/v3fx0H7.png"); filter: grayscale(.9); position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-banner-animation"]width: 550px; height: 350px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/LBJAEtt.gif'); position: absolute; filter: invert(100%); mix-blend-mode: color-burn; z-index: 2; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: .2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-banner-dot"]width: 550px; height: 350px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/s0I3Lk3.png'); position: absolute; z-index: 4; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-banner-lighten"]width: 550px; height: 350px; background-color: #272727; mix-blend-mode: lighten; position: absolute; z-index: 5; top: 0; left: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-banner-gradient"]width: 550px; height: 350px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/e5uETKp.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; position: absolute; z-index: 6; bottom: 0; left: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-banner-logo"]width: 550px; height: 350px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QrfhDS3.png"); position: absolute; z-index: 7; top: 0; left: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-end-date"]height: 20px; line-height: 20px!important; font: 10px Lato; color: #eee; position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 10px; border-radius: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; z-index: 10; padding: 0px 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content"]width: 550px; padding: 0px 50px; box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; z-index: 6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-box"]width: 450px; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: #2b2b2b; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/z0NaQdr.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 10px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.5px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; padding-bottom: 38px; text-align: justify; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-box b"]font-weight: 900; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #ccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content h1"]padding: 0px 10px; box-sizing: border-box; height: 38px; line-height: 38px !important; width: 372px; margin-left: -12px; box-sizing: border-box; color: #eee; font: 14px Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 900; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #272727; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/Dfid1oF.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-top: -12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-dyk"]padding: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; width: 372px; margin-left: -12px; box-sizing: border-box; color: #ccc; font: 10px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.5px; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #272727; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/0UAcxVk.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin-top: 20px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-dyk b"]font-weight: 900 !important; line-height: 10px !important; font-size: 10px !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-gif"]width: 300px; height: 150px; filter: grayscale(98%); margin-left: 22px; margin-bottom: -15px; border-radius: 5px; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-gif img"]position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-gif-dot"]width: 300px; height: 150px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/s0I3Lk3.png'); position: absolute; z-index: 4; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-gif-lighten"]width: 300px; height: 150px; background-color: #272727; mix-blend-mode: lighten; position: absolute; z-index: 5; top: 0; left: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-gif-overlay"]width: 300px; height: 150px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/LBJAEtt.gif'); mix-blend-mode: color-burn; filter: invert(100%); opacity: .2; position: absolute; z-index: 3; top: 0; left: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-role"]padding: 20px; box-sizing: border-box; width: 372px; margin-left: -12px; box-sizing: border-box; color: #ccc; font: 10px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.5px; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); border: 1px solid #232323; background-color: #272727; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/51l5WiS.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content-role h2"]font: 14px Lato; font-weight: bold; border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc; margin-top: -7px; margin-bottom: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".event-content h1 .icon-ball"]float: left; padding-top: 3px; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content ul"]margin: 0px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".event-content ul li"]margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-3065 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/TOKNVht.png)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-stats-user-1 .palise-post-top-left-1 div { visibility:hidden;}[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-stats-user-1 .palise-post-likes-1 a { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #f48827, #f48827)!important; -webkit-background-clip: text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent!important; }[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-stats-user-1 .palise-post-top-left-1 div::after { content: "Hollowcrest Hall"!important; visibility: visible!important; position: absolute!important; left: 0!important; top: 10!important; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #f48827, #f48827)!important; -webkit-background-clip: text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent!important;}[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-stats-user-1 .palise-post-top-left-2 .lefft { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #f48827, #f48827)!important;
}[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-stats-user-1 .palise-mini-tabs-right span { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #f48827, #f48827)!important; -webkit-background-clip: text!important; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent!important;
}[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-stats-user-1 .palise-mini-squiggle-1 { background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #f48827, #f48827)!important;
}[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-stats-user-1 .palise-post-squiggle-1 { background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #f48827, #f48827)!important;
}[/newclass]

[newclass=.event-content .audiojs]background: #2b2b2b; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #232323; position: relative;box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.15); margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.event-content .audiojs .progress]background: #eee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,724 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 4:48:58 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango lulu"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]she arrived in a papier-mâché face mask that had been left behind in her penthouse by one of the world’s foremost art collectors, sabine calcifet. her dress had come from the same royal taste, and though their memories were bittersweet, halloween was worth dusting off relics of the past.[break][break]

however, during the six years hoenn had been at war, celebrations had often become targets. the party would inevitably not end well – but exactly what kind of bomb was ticking down to midnight?[break][break]

she waded through guests, hearing familiar voices on her way to the bar. she eyed ’s flutter mane as he requested his boar doe, and ordered for herself, ”an anejo tequila. neat, please.”[break][break]

’s mention of rumors about the house perked her ears, and she realized the familiarity of . when a ghost returned with her own drink, she took it without a smile, attention remaining quietly on the conversation of those nearby – at least until the scream coming from the bolted-shut dining room.[break][break]

when tables of food were served, she lingered behind still.[break][break]

tldr:[break]
- orders a tequila at the bar, listens in on alba, aurelie and shred[break]
- wearing a classic venetian face mask and a nice dress (i find pics later)[break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".lulu"] --accent:#7C6678!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
887 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 16:02:37 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","robinsgift"]

[attr="class","robinsgiftimg"]

"Things are good," she answers honestly. "Been getting used to the, uh, hearing loss from Sootopolis." She gestures to an ear haphazardly. "Could've been worse, though. How are things on your end?" [break][break]

Ghost servants move in a flurry -- and then there are tables of food with themed berries. "Oh, this looks delicious." She swarms the aguav table and gestures for Silverio to follow. She coos at the sight of the snacks and picks one at random - something bitter. "Catered ghost event... can't get better than this, huh?" She wasn't one to look a gift ponyta in the mouth, anyhow. She didn't need to ask questions about the event when it offered free food. [break][break]

"Have you taken up the gym challenges here in Hoenn, by the way?" They'd talked once about his status before visiting Hoenn, and it had made her curious if he would put his battling skills to the test here.

[break][break]

notes[break]
- chats with silverio[break]
- consumes snack from AGUAV table
[break][break]
OOC NOTES[break]
- aguav, durin, and hondew berries are GEN III and share the BITTER flavor category

[attr="class","robinsgifttag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[newclass=.robinsgift]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#b42c0c solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.robinsgift b]color:#b42c0c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.robinsgift a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.robinsgiftimg]background: url(https://i.imgur.com/uWiTSmq.png);width:250px;height:100px;opacity:.6;transition-duration:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.robinsgiftimg:hover]opacity:1;transition-duration:1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.robinsgifttag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 16:59:13 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","silverio"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"damn..."[break][break]

it undoubtedly sounds like she's been through the wringer. suffice to say that no amount of experience from their journeys within power spots together could remotely compare to the mayhem induced by a primal god of the seas. and yet, even now, he curses himself with thoughts of what he could've possibly done to help had he been there to witness its might firsthand. how have things been for him since then?[break][break]

"pretty much the same;" somewhat of a white lie as he treks behind her en route to the aguav table, his appetite dented. instead, he reaches for a glass for another of fill wine -- perhaps that isn't safe to consume on an empty stomach. ask silv he cares about that tedious tidbit right now, though. not to mention the ghosts...are there any people hosting this banquet!?[break][break]

"i haven't tried challenging the gyms yet; i do still plan to do that, as i have been brushing up on my battling...that aside, i've just been too busy with a bunch of other things: particularly training up some of the rookies..."[break][break]

memories of paldea's pokémon league begin to boil in the cauldron; suppose that his status as a paldean champion has not wavered despite being well far from home...

[attr="class","ooc"]
spoopy things w/
[break]

NOTES

basic bitch mask, lol.[break]
chatting with robin[break]
snackin' on stuff at the aguav table[break]
open for other interactions.[break]
((answer: aguav, hondew, and durin berries are all used to make pokéblocks that increase cleverness))

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.silverio]--accent:#052bed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silverio]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".silverio .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

samsa, kafka, nika
they/them
august 26
slateport city
bisexual
researcher
associate
by the time i awoke, i had become a poisonous insect
awards
122 posts
NIKOLA SAMSA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA SAMSA
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 17:44:30 GMT
NIKOLA SAMSA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nikola"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","charicon"]
makoto's hesitation is a little cute, and honestly not all that dissimilar from how nikola might react if suddenly asked to dance by a stranger. well, they'd probably be more biting about it, but internally they'd be embarrassed. different coping mechanisms, they suppose.[break][break]

"not to worry," they say, feigning confidence. "i've only done this once or twice before. i took a history of dance class in university-- not that that really matters now." it had been one of those electives they'd taken because they thought it would be simple and easy. they hadn't expected to be asked to dance for real, and thus had been caught completely off guard when part of their participation grade was from attempting to perform some of the simpler dances.[break][break]

they take makoto to the dance floor, mind racing as they try to remember exactly what to do. first they take them by the hand, then a hand on their waist... and then they lead the other in a slow but steady waltz, nothing too extravagant, thankful they chose not to wear heels on this day.[break][break]

after a bit they break for the refreshments table again, intent on that free food. after piling their plate up they turn back to makoto. they pull their mask up just enough to uncover their mouth. "the aguav cakes are really good. i might have to see about stealing the recipe..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]the ghost that i am behaves like a human.[break]
[break] [ outfit ref ] [ mask ref ]
[break]tldr; nikola dances with .
[break]they then head back to the refreshments table.
[break]RIDDLE ANSWER:
all three were introduced first in gen III, and they are bitter berries that improve cleverness when used to make pokeblocks or poffins.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".nikola"]--accent:#ecb8e5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .charicon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/N9yV3J9/nikola-icon-22.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola blockquote b, .nikola blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .nikola blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .nikola blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px; text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .bottom b, .nikola .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .nikola .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .nikola .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".nikola .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2024 17:34:10 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie-lyrics"]Give a man a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
[attr="class","border"]

Aurelie fairly jumped and yelped in surprise when she felt an unexpected tap on the shoulder, though she found herself relaxing when she heard the voice behind her. She was fairly sure it sounded rather delightfully familiar, despite the fact that it was slightly muffled by the sinister skull mask that rendered its owner unrecognizable.

Not to mention the last time I heard him talk, he was groaning in pain after falling off the side of a cliff in the Great Chasm, she reflected somberly. And...he wouldn't sound so nervous about being in a spooky old mansion, would he? I mean, he builds Genesects for fun! That's plenty spooky too!

So, maybe her guess was wrong. She smirked a little when Alba echoed her toast and then innocently mentioned perhaps the spookiest fact about the mansion: its location atop an ancient burial ground. Aurelie made no effort to hide her own frightened shudder at the thought.

"Santé, newcomer!" she exclaimed, before taking a sip. The mixture of apple cider, sparkling wine, and spices filled her with a highly welcome feeling of warmth and well-being. Smiling weakly at the man she suspected to be Oscar, she added, "Let's hope that's just a rumor, right? Just a fun story to make the party more interesting."

Then, an earsplitting scream ripped through the air, and Aurelie nearly spilled her drink as she whirled to face the dining room. "Not that this party needs to be more interesting! What in Arceus' name just happened? Did someone just die?"

No one else seemed particularly startled, though, from what she could see. And as Ghost types invited them all within the dining room, Aurelie couldn't help staring and salivating at the palatial feast on the banquet tables. She paid no attention at all to the plateware or utensils; she only had eye for the food.

"Well, no one seems to have died..." she ventured cautiously. "And oooh, is that Ducklett à l'orange over there? And a whole roast Lechonk over there, with a glazed Applin in its mouth?"

The redhead reached out randomly to tug at the sleeve of one of the men beside her, which happened to be Alba. "Come on, safety in numbers, right? Won't you gallant gentleman help escort a shy fearful lady to dinner?" she teased them, stepping eagerly toward the dining room. "I'm sure your courage will fill my maidenly heart with joy!"

Notes
- Mask, Dress
- Suspects but isn't sure about Oscar. Doesn't even notice sneakily eavesdropping
- Scared by the scream but excited about delicious food
- Starts toward the dining room and teases Alba and Oscar about coming with her for safety

[newclass=".aurelie-lyrics"]font:italic 12px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#ba3d4e; text-align:center; padding-bottom:3px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass][newclass=".border"]height:1px; margin:10px auto; background-color:#ba3d4e; width:50px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP