Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,859 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH (LEFTWARD)
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 19:35:07 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
parried the Hyper Beam. He parried it!

Howard looked at the scarred trench that had been made by Regice's Hyper Beam. Despite the golem's freezing chill, stone and dirt had melted together into a glassy substance that still glowed with heat. This was a blast that could've annihilated a mountain. It was an insurmountable threat.

And Isaac had blocked it. It was time to panic. As Howard swallowed drily, the words that came out of his mouth didn't exude panic.

"You're strong, Isaac."

Howard let the crackling of the air and Palkia's might fill his ears. The glorious, hideous dun of warfare. Why wasn't this part mentioned in the history books? History was told as an emotionless tapestry, a series of cause and effect. This was not what described in the books. This was violent, emotional, passionate.

This was history.

He looked at and shook his head. No. Howard wouldn't move an inch. He'd support Shred, no matter what. Rocket was a family, after all. He flicked his hands at a few of Belial's grunts to form up behind him.

"I have no stake in this fight." His voice rang out to answer 's question. This was wrong, and Howard didn't believe in this war. He was a member of Rocket, but their ideals had always rang false. It was the same, here. "Call me deluded, vile, abhorrent. I'm all of these things for raising hands against you all. Yet in the end, I'm simply helping a friend. I'd follow him to hell if I needed to." Howard gestured to the battlefield around them.

"And it looks like I have."

After firing the Hyper Beam, Regice's pattern dulled slightly as the golem recharged itself. It let out a shrill, almost human scream as it's struck by Isaac's Metal Bursts. As a testament to its durability, it does not shatter, but it lulls deeper to recharge. With the onset of Electric Terrain, it seemed to be gaining power back at an increased rate.

"In order to save everyone, Merlo, you'll have to step over that trail of corpses I promised you. We're fundamentally opposed now. You'll have to kill us both. I'm not throwing down my sword, this time. This isn't like that ship." The Regice began to reactivate as a Mesprit appeared on the battlefield. "You can't keep this up forever. It doesn't matter how strong you are, in this battle..."

, , and 's Z-Moves all struck in a cascade of different powers. An unstoppable barrier, a locked in cage, and the madness of a deity? A fitting stage for this battle of titans.

"...YOU'RE NOT STRONG ENOUGH!"

The braille on Regice glowed brightly as Mesprit's Z-Move reactivated it. In the face of the barriers, various attacks, and rage induced by Mesprit, Regice let out a ferocious Superpower that blasted everything away. The amount of energy was astounding for a damaged Pokémon, that was missing its heart.

's Camerupt would not withstand this blast of raw power. Yet as Howard looked up at the sky, he let out a scream as the Blacephaelon's head exploded.

Using Electric Terrain to power up Regice
Z-MOVE FROM MESPRIT TO POWER UP REGICE
Stand proud, Isaac. You're strong.
Sit down Isaac, you're weak.
Sorry Annalise I'm supporting my family.
Superpower, primarily focused on Penny's Camerupt.

close tab

played by

oslo

bel, lyle
he/him
thirty
june 21
rustboro city
pansexual
ANVIL CEO
SPECTRA co-captain
the renegade who had it made
awards
180 posts
Belial Stone DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @belial
Belial Stone
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 20:18:33 GMT
Belial Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","belial-lb"]
[attr="class","belial-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","belial-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-w"]
[attr="class","belial-lb-img"]

[attr="class","belial-lb-w-1"]

Despite her mental state, which she shook off for the time being with a shake of her head, Socorro was already heading toward in full sprint. Halfway there is when launches his MIMIKYU into the fray with its Z-MOVE. There is little Belial can do except turn away from its horrendous form. Though he feels its shadowy influence as it falls upon them all...[break][break]

The shadow, overall, seems harmless.[break][break]

The CLOWN hovering above, on the other hand...
[break]

"Shit!" Belial curses as he swings one leg over the side of his Arcanine and grips tightly to its mane. He'd seen the videos. Heard the stories. He knew what was coming next. "There!" He points towards and anyone in her vicinity. "Form a dome with ROCK SLIDE!"[break][break]

If the threat of disintegration hadn't been there, he might have made another order. Instead, he watches as summoned boulders fall from above and stack themselves upon each other: forming a crude cave-like DOME around his enemies. Before its only entrance closes, his Hisuian Arcanine slides in as its master seamlessly lets go of its mane, planting feet on firm ground once more.[break][break]

The ground isn't firm for long, however, as the MIND BLOWN outside ignites.
[break]

Despite the roar of destruction outside or the rubble that it shakes loose from the dome they inhabit, Belial smirks in the firelight provided by the veins on his Hisuian Arcanine's rocky mantle. His gloved hand, in the meantime, pulls a TANTO BLADE free from the holster on his hip. "Are these the kind of councilwomen HOENN elects these days? Backstabbing ninnies playing soldier? Oh, how this region has fallen."[break][break]

Socorro growls as she readies herself for an attack.[break][break]

[break]

He had her where he wanted her now; trapped, away from her CAMERUPT, and free from any additional reinforcements. He could end this in an instant and go back to the TEAM ROCKET HQ for a nice pay bonus. Or so he thought.[break][break]

"Let's put your knifeplay to a real test."
[break]

NOTE[break][break]

has his identity concealed with a MASK[break][break]

TLDR[break][break]

and HISUIAN ARCANINE fall under the spell of the Z-MOVE cast by and MIMIKYU![break]
HISUIAN ARCANINE uses ROCK SLIDE to form a DOME OF ROCK around and ultimately itself![break]
DOME OF ROCK shields the aforementioned from the MIND BLOWN cast by and BLACEPHALON![break]
pulls out a TANTO BLADE[break]
challenges
[break]

[attr="class","belial-lb-bannerbottom"]TO SOW DRAGON'S TEETH ⚜️

LEFTWARD

[break][break]

[newclass=.belial-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb b]color:#7b6678;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7b6678, #7b6678);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.belial-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:43:26 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","topaz"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-target-o"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Joules and Hopper push back their last wave of Iron paradoxes, pulling back form the damage in thee crater and going unscathed form all the strange pokemon power being thrown around. It's just as well. The only thing that matters now in Kyurem. Others could handle the small fry. "Moving to you, Lancer." he replied, quickly, pulling back and darting past skirmishes in the snow. [break][break]

He slides into position with Gunner, giving one look around for threat before up at the mountainous beast above. "Got anything electric?" he asked as his Magnezone began glowing brightly, setting up an ELECTRIC TERRAIN. Joules whirrs with energy while Hopper flashes with RECOVER, to heal themselves after the many waves of paradoxes from before. Joules beeps, taking her position slightly above the pair and taking aim for the farthest target from her on Kyurem, leaving the easier to reach ones for her comrades. A ZAP CANNON blasts forth, sucking u pall the energy form the terrain to aid itself.

[break][break]

Hx3MWwOo

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ @hbic PERSONNEL LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO| post count ??/7 [break][break]
- PULLS BACK FROM CRATES [break]
- dodges all that other fight and pokeemon moves somehow he's RUNNIGN YOUR HONOR [break]
- poower slides in for Gunner to have his back [break]
- setss up electrci terrain, then zap canon with joules [break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".topaz"] --accent:#D49837; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .topaz:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .topaz .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .topaz .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".topaz .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:45:12 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]As Isaac and 's eyes met, the world continued its rapid descent into Hell.[break][break]

Vines and shadows erupted from the ground, grasping greedily for friend and foe alike. Protective domes and healing mists rolled out to answer them. Adrenaline tried to spike Isaac's exhausted body back into the fray, while the tendrils pulling on his limbs did their damndest to hold him back. ranted beneath the din, baring his heart for his captive audience to see. A Zarude rushed in out of nowhere, hellbent on tearing Isaac to shreds. Only Neo's intervention held it back, each swipe of its furious claws sending splinters of metal flying through the air.[break][break]

Above it all, Mesprit presided, the mad conductor of this orchestra of violence.[break][break]

Below it all, Howard stood, complimenting him for his strength.[break][break]

What else could Isaac do but laugh?[break][break]

His stance was unsteady as he rose to his feet to meet Howard's gaze. Vines pulled him one way and shadows pulled him the other, leaving his every motion a graceless wobble. Despite that, with one foot in front of the other, he forced himself off of the ground. And all the while, he laughed.[break][break]

"Oh, buddy," he said. Back and forth, back and forth. Each tug on Isaac's body was more violent than the last, as if the League and Rocket were about to tear him in half. Even his head seemed to jerk with each motion now, like a crash test dummy caught at the moment of impact. "Don't you know I'm the weakest guy here?"[break][break]

So weak that it took him a year to make his stand, the Hoenn region sinking further in the abyss as he twiddled his thumbs and mewled his silent protests. So weak that everyone he tried to save only became worse off in the face of his efforts. So weak that he'd died time and time again just to even make a shred of a difference in the grand scheme of the region.[break][break]

And yet, he was still here.[break][break]

The shadows jerked one last time, and Isaac jerked back. Whiplash tore his helmet clean off his head, and the cold around him settled down to a comforting numb. Water cascaded down Isaac's right arm, flash freezing his arm and its captor alike. A heavy tug of his arm shattered the frozen vine, and with that he was free. He held it high to the sky, triumphant, his Mega Brace shining all the while.[break][break]

"BUT LIKE HELL AM I GONNA LET THAT STOP ME!"[break][break]

Neo's arms elongated just in time to catch the Zarude's hands, saving her from any further mauling. She glowered at the mythical Pokemon from behind a broader, sturdier horn, the bands around her tail clattering as she smashed it against the frozen earth. Then, as metal plates erupted from around her body and wing-like growths of steel burst from her back, she roared a defiant challenge in its face. With any luck, a Body Press from her newer, bulkier body would send it packing.[break][break]

"I've been where you are. Mt. Pyre, over a year ago. Standing by my best friend because at times, it felt like he was all I had. The world was going to hell around us, and if we just grit our teeth, sucked it up, and followed our orders, everything might've been okay." His eye throbbed, phantom pains asserting their dominance even over the freshly regrown organ. "He lost his mind. He took my eye. And when I tried to be strong for him, all I did was damn him."[break][break]

Did know it had been him beneath that cobbled-together mask, a disguise for a disguise? Did she know he'd just hoped to use her as collateral for a pathetic attempt at stopping anyone from getting hurt, or had she rightfully feared for her life? Did know that, with barely a shred of exaggeration, she had saved Isaac's soul?[break][break]

There was a world where he and Howard had traded places. He was the admin trying his damndest to protect , Rocket's next big deal and most ruthless Beast. It was the two of them against the world, just like it had always been. The safety of the region be damned. If they had each other's backs, nothing else mattered. They could hide how much they hated Walsh. They could hide how much they hated themselves. They could at least pretend everything would be okay.[break][break]

Yeah, right. may have escaped, but a part of Isaac knew he'd never be okay. It was all his fault for taking so long.[break][break]

"This road's gonna kill you both, one way or another." Neo's Mega Evolution had finished, but the light of Infinity Energy refused to leave Isaac's hand. Instead, it grew brighter, bolder, streamed from his fingers and up towards the skies. With a final thrust of his hand, it rocketed upwards, painting the sky in bold ribbons of color. Calmness, compassion, and courage did their damndest to fight against everything, from Mimikyu's shadows to Mesprit's stresses to the crushing weight of Walsh's expectations.[break][break]

"So if you really love him? Take him, leave, and never look back."[break][break]

TEAL DEER;[break]
Isaac is having a bad time but he is doing his best.[break]
The push-and-pull of Mimikyu's shadows and Zarude's vines let him dislodge his helmet, ending his Sygna Suit.[break]
As he counters Howard's points, he Mega Evolves Neo the Aggron, letting her push back against Zarude with a Body Press.[break]
As he puts on the finishing touches of his argument, he casts an aurora high, trying to bring some sanity back to the battlefield.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 23:57:46 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Trained to remain cool under immense pressure, Gunner stood firm despite the attacks blasting all around him. His Salamence returned at the same time slid into position beside him. With a nod of acknowledgement to his comrade, Gunner recalled the Dragon-type. [break][break]

"Of course I do," he said as Paxton's Magnezone unleashed its ELECTRIC TERRAIN. [break][break]

Pure darkness poured forth from a Pokéball as his Shadow Raichu emerged, sparks emitting from her yellow cheeks. Enid bounded into the center of the electrified field, rippling with power. [break][break]

DISCHARGE sent bolts of lightning crackling through the sky, striking at the towering monstrosity that was White Kyurem.

TAGS – to sow dragon's teeth (left)[break]
NOTES[break]
– Swaps out Salamence for Shadow Raichu. Shadow Raichu uses DISCHARGE on Kyurem.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".gunner3"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 1:13:38 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Bongo shrieks, fury and anger coiling into a haze in his mind. The confusion from Mesprit being his fuel for power. The Zarude loses himself in the drumming of his own heartbeat, vision red. The primal urge for flesh to rip and blood to sink between his teeth called him to dance.[break][break]

Pushed from , he does. Bongo starts to slam Power Whip after Power Whip all around him in a glorious tango, both at ally and enemy alike. There was no soul who would be spared from his madness.[break][break]

Meanwhile, as Tempest struggle with his hold on , his eyes grow very, very heavy.[break][break]

"I don't." Is slurred out, half asleep. But even in the aftermath of Hypnosis, there is a fire in them. An I don't want to hurt you, but I will. It was a choice, his own choice, and that made Tempest Quinn so much worse than half the peons in Rocket. No one was forcing him to do shit.[break][break]

His grip weakens as he starts to slump forward, easy pickings.[break][break]

Then fire lances up his back.[break][break]

Tempest let's out a choked cry as his skin splits, a knife quite literally dug into his back. Whatever effects of the Hypnosis had on him are shaken off by the pain.[break][break]

Whirling around (or, doing the best job he could of it. Thanks .) Tempest blindly grasped for whoever would attack him.[break][break]

A thick hand reaches for 's throat to choke while the other aims to slam into her face. All the force and power of his hours and hours of training. While Ollie might have had fun with things like bouldering, Tempest had been sharpening his body into being a weapon.[break][break]

His Sygna Suit burns as it tries to activate, in tune with his emotions. But it can't; while had done wonders to shield them from the greater fight around them, Tempest couldn't recall Bongo with the dome around them. Well, no matter; he'd just have to help sort this out the old fashioned way.

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 bongo still over by . zarude is affected by mesprit and using POWER WHIP on everyone around him, both rocket and league[break]
🔗 temp is almost knocked out by penny stabbing him wakes him up[break]
🔗 tries to grab for penny to choke + punch her in the face[break]
🔗 rooted in spot thanks to kaz[break]
🔗 trapped in the Rocker Dome[break]
🔗 can't recall his pokemon tho. whoops[break]
🔗 'while you were partying, i was studying the blade' ref poorly hidden in my post somewhere

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 1:33:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

It's 's MIND BLOWN that gets his attention. The violent explosion rings in his ears, draws Cillian's eye across the battlefield to where chaos was erupting between the forces of Rocket and League.[break][break]

He's not sure who started it. He doesn't care.[break][break]

If Rocket are in trouble, he'll defend them to the bitter end.[break][break]

Exhausted, with his head throbbing from the punch, Cillian still radiates command as he speaks over the Rocket comms.[break][break]

"Blackbird here. The hell is going on? Fill me in."[break][break]

He doesn't wait for an explanation before gripping the TERA ORB tight and throwing it toward his legendary partner. An explosion of resplendent crystal ripples over her deep purple skin, armoring her in a kaleidoscope of colours. It's both beautiful and terrifying, the first time he's seen her STELLAR TERA TYPE in action.
[break][break]
Cillian sees and squaring off against an Avatar, a sworn enemy, and Lugia knows his intent without the need to speak it aloud. She lands amidst the Xurkitree's ELECTRIC TERRAIN and calls down a BOOSTED THUNDER to strike toward .[break][break]

It was time to even out the playing field a bit.[break][break]

"Get the fuck away from my men, traitor."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Cil hears Blacephalon explode and is like 'the fuck?'[break]
Sees that Rocket needs help and immediately prepares to back them up, context or no[break]
Asks over ROCKET COMMS to be brought up to speed on how the fight started as Lugia TERASTALLIZES into the STELLAR TERA TYPE.[break]
Lugia lands in the ELECTRIC TERRAIN and uses THUNDER, boosted by both STELLAR and TERRAIN effects, on .[break]
Cil has some choice words for Isaac, tells him to back tf off.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
447 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 1:50:08 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
It would be a pleasing story, to say every nameless ranger or office died to Pokemon. The twisted visages of Cobalion and his kin prove overwhelming for many. They are not the only danger on this battlefield. While dragons rule the sky, wolves prowl the ground.[break][break]
This creature, clad in warm, dark clothes meant to hide his face, stalks the battlefield. With such a target rich environment, the robots have paid him little mind. Somewhere nearby, a creature from myth emerges in pink light. His amber eyes take in the sight, both for its beauty and the opportunities it affords.[break][break]
There will be people there. Powerful people. Distracted. He prowls on dark paws through the snow.[break][break]
Met by a miniature battlefield, he analyzes. taught him to think ahead. Jumping into this will simply see him destroyed by people mentioned in the briefing. Well out of range of 's z-move when it was called, he is neither rooted nor drowsy.[break][break]
He spies . In her, he finds what he thinks is an easy target. Kusanagi, one of his Kartana, slips from his ball. The Ultra Beast flies towards her, both dog and Pokemon hoping the confusion will avail them.[break][break]
"Hey, Orange! Long time no see." With blood on his hands, he hides guilt behind playful words.[break][break]
Kusanagi aims a night slash at the maiden in black.

tl;dr
Hitoshi's been killing NPCs the whole event.[break]
Sees Palkia, realizes people are going to swarm around it.[break]
Rolls up, sees too many people he can't possibly hope to defeat.[break]
Takes a bit of pressure off and by jumping .[break]
Attacks Mega Gardevoir with night slash.[break]
Other people are welcome to counter jump Hitoshi.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,352 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 2:08:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

’s order came with the objective to protect Palkia from all threats and she’d nod at the councilwoman as the red-headed woman left to continue the attack on the Kyurem. When comes with his protective barrier made by his Wyrdeer’s Z-Move, the ambassador sees the Hyper Beam from the Regice get tanked by the Aggron by @isaac’s side. While the Z-Move from Kazimir’s Mimikyu entraps the others that aren’t part of protecting the pink dragon, the royal ambassador turns to see a Kartana and the Rocket that it belonged to attempting to cleave with Night Slash![break][break]

“Genny! Hold on, I’ll guard you!” Elise presses the button on her Audino’s Dusk Ball and she sends out her Gengar to help protect her fellow ranger and friend. “Kage, protect Genny now!” A wide grin came from the purple ghost as he swiftly moves to erect a Protective barrier and intercept the Kartana’s Night Slash. [break][break]

Elise moves over to Genny’s side too, she’s worried about the ranger being distracted. “Don’t worry, I have your back.” She gives the red-headed woman a smile as she’s convinced Palkia can handle itself too.

TAGS – to sow dragon's teeth (leftward)[break]
NOTES[break]
– Elise swaps out Audino for Gengar and runs over to Genny's side![break]
– Gengar uses Protect to guard Genny and intercept Kartana's Night Slash![break]
Failed rolls: 3 / Successful rolls: 1[break]
Frozen Pokemon: N/A[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 2:28:06 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"I don't," says and Ollie doesn't get it. Frustration rises high and sharp in the Head Ranger's emerald gaze, gripping the other man's shoulders in an act of desperation. He doesn't get it. He doesn't get why any of this has to happen, why they have to fight.

[break][break] To him, it is simple. If you don't want to fight, just don't.

[break][break] "Then don't! Stop fighting, just stop doing all the things you don't want to do. We can help you. We can —"

[break][break] But Penny always sees the things that he can't. She can always see the brewing storm when all he sees his sun.

[break][break] "Get OFF OF HIM!"

[break][break] Magma beneath their feet, fierce and hot, scalding heat that burns away the vines encasing the Head Ranger in place. But it burns other things too, his legs, his skin, the things holding him in place. An involuntary scream tore from his throat as he staggered backward, creating a momentary opening for someone to move past him. In the blink of an eye, a crude, hardened blade flashed, and blood spurted from the open wound like the eruption of a volcano's fiery tip.

[break][break] His eyes widened.

[break][break] "Penny —"

[break][break] Suddenly, the earth beneath them fissures into the sight of a giant rock dome, casting them into shadow. The only thing that Ollie could see was the feeling of sweltering heat and burning rock beneath his feet.

[break][break] His eyes snap to the sight, first, of an unknown Rocket () and then the sight of @tempest reaching forward to choke her with extended arms. A fierce feeling of loyalty and resentment rises sharp and strong in the Head Ranger's chest and before he knows it, a fist is raised to slam into the other man's face. Pink light glows between his Wyrdeer's golden horns as it aims a SHADOW BALL, either to blast against the Rockets or into the rock wall that keeps them encased in this fiery hell.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] tldr; [break]
- penny's magma burns ollies legs, freeing him from vines, but then he's held upright by kaz's z-move attack for a few moments [break]
- dome time dome time dome time [break]
- theyre going to melt oh no [break]
- ollie goes GRRR and tries to punch temp [break]
- then wyrdeer uses shadow ball to attack [break]
- post #10

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:45px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:200px; margin:15px auto -10px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".zmovegif"] width: 300px; height: 180px; filter: hue-rotate(6deg) contrast(1.2); margin: 0px auto; background-size: cover; border-radius: 3px; background-image:url(https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/321248520405385743/4F220AE182B09F6965423E0D7875BC83EF9528DE/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 2:55:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Fear the gods, for they are mighty.[break][break]

Darkness looms over the field, shadows gathering and stealing the light from their eyes.[break][break]

Fear the unknown, for the secrets they hide are as numerous as the stars above.[break][break]

The colours that bleed from Lugia's skin are a phenomenon she's hardly seen, boasting a power that chills her to her very bones.[break][break]

But never, never forget to fear the monsters that hide in the dark.[break][break]

He's here. The one that had nearly taken Isaac away. Though riddled with regret and burnt by betrayal, his words are a testament to everything he stands for. Just as he seeks to protect what matters to him, she will stop at nothing to protect what matters to her most.[break][break]

A Tera Orb ripped from her pockets is thrown into the mess, a pixie playfully catching it and embracing their ward's will. Erupting in a brilliant flash of light, cracks spread from their red jewel like a spider's web, their Stellar Tera form drenched in a prismatic show of colours.[break][break]

"CILLIAN!"[break][break]

Determination lights the spark, rage an inferno that is no longer snuffed by guilt.[break][break]

They appear in a flash of pink, gentle weight rested upon Isaac's head as they chirp a greeting. And then comes the clap of the pixie's hand, creating a puff of snow in a ring around the man. One that rapidly grows in size as they unleash an Expanding Force.[break][break]

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BROTHER!"[break][break]

[break]
✧ SAVING PRIVATE MERLO[break]
✧ Eris yelling at , GUILT WILL HOLD HER BACK NO LONGER[break]
STELLAR TERA on Mesprit, EXPANDING FORCE against 's Zarude and 's Lugia[break]

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]to sow dragon's teeth

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
638 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 3:16:11 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Dang. That Xurkitree was keeping everyone up with ELECTRIC TERRAIN, and wouldn't you know it, had sealed them in a ring. But now, Genny had a new problem. Someone yelled to her, and as Genny saw Isaac's move, her head swerves as she hears the voice.[break][break]

Her pupils shrink.[break][break]

"You."[break][break]

No one is home behind that look.[break][break]

She would know that voice anywhere. During the dog mission. Lady Bloom. It all comes back to her, and her fists ball harder than they did before. Adrenaline fuels her existence now, and she doesn't bother to dodge. Because has her back. But the Galarian Ambassador could see the warrior inside the mind, as she gives a look far removed from herself. There was nothing behind those empty hazel eyes.[break][break]

"I came here looking for you, you know."[break][break]

She tells him. The masked . The blood on his hands. Every person she cannot save, dead to the world. Her fury builds, and Venus appears behind her.[break][break]

"Thank you, Elise."[break][break]

And then. She's gone. TELEPORTing in front of the masked one, grabbing her Mega Gardevoir, and having her throw Genny with some physical and psychic power, colliding black boots to his chest.[break][break]

"You've proven you're too dangerous a threat to keep alive, Rocket. So remember my name well," she gets into a stance. She's unprepared, unphased, and unbroken. "my name is Genevieve Cromwell."[break][break]

To protect , , , , . To protect her Girlygang. To protect the world from devastation...[break][break]

"And today. You die."[break][break]

She'll put blood on her hands.

@leftwarbound[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT[break]
- Post #10, Iron Boulder picked.[break]
- Darn, she's trying here. But even the Hypnosis didn't work. Uh-oh, a familiar face enters the ring.[break]
- Genny isn't home now. Elise comes to protect, but she's been looking for her. Venus appears beside her. She VANISHES.[break]
- Appears in front of Hitoshi, and kicks him in the chest with a TELEPORT. Inigo Montoya line.[break]
- Radical Genny Arc Begin.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog
He/Him
November 9th
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Hitman
Swordsman
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
447 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 3:29:00 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
"Nan-" A word cut short by a kick to the chest. It sends him flying back, sprawling through the snow. In this region of battlers, it's the first time he's been personally attacked in so long. Coughing, forcing air back into his lungs, the dog stands back up, a snarl on his lips.[break]
"Oh, man. Good hit, Jamie." Names are lost on this creature of the wilds, but faces he remembers forever. Hers, he'll keep in mind. Instead of whistling, ordering his Pokemon to attack, a flick of his wrist commands the creature to circle. Kusanagi whirls around the two, making interference harder. With all these big names and their legendary beasts afloat in the fight, the dog supposes he can afford to fight this woman.[break]
"Better fight hard." He's rushing her down, blade out. "'Cause after I cut you down, that girl who helped you's next." Guilt pangs at his heart, but that guilt isn't for her. A human prayer comes from the canine heart, that she'll survive. Too much blood has been spilled already, but all a mad dog knows how to do is kill.

[break][break]
tl;dr
Hitoshi gets hit, flies back.
Stands up, pulls out a sword, charges Genny and slashes at her.
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 4:00:52 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]Forget what Isaac said about Regice's Hyper Beam. Now he was fucked.[break][break]

He could no longer feel the cold, yet that familiar Pressure left his skin crawling. His aurora, once shining so bright, was now blotted out by Lugia's titanic body. Half of the neurons in his body screamed for him to flee. The other half screamed for him to throw caution to the wind and rush . Maybe if he was lucky, he could make sure they both died here.[break][break]

Yet as stood and fought against her own inner demons, he knew he couldn't just run off so recklessly. Not so long as the people who depended on him were still here. Not so long as Palkia risked behind overrun. Not so long as Cillian Quinn, a dark and twisted mirror of what his future once held, still drew breath.[break][break]

Lugia touched down and started to glow. As she did, Isaac took in a deep breath and prepared himself for the worst.[break][break]

Instead, all he felt was a soft weight on his forehead.[break][break]

Mesprit was done sitting on the fence. They'd chosen a side, and had chosen with them. There, in front of everyone, League and Rocket alike, she threw her veils to the side. At her urging, Mesprit shone every bit as brightly as Lugia, all as she screamed defiantly in the face of the inevitable. It was risky. It was dangerous. It jeopardized the secrecy she'd fought tooth and nail for this whole year.[break][break]

Even as Isaac's guts curdled with worry, he couldn't be prouder.[break][break]

Genny was standing tall. Eris was standing tall. Who the hell was he to rest while they fought so hard? As Lugia's eyes began to glow, and stormy clouds gathered overhead, Isaac threw a pair of Pokeballs Neo's way. The first bounced off of her back, sending her back into her ball as she endured lash after lash at Zarude's hands. The next rebound towards Isaac, popping open to reveal his last ace in the hole.[break][break]

The Thunder came crashing down, and Isaac hoped against hope it would be enough.[break][break]

Some of the Thunder was shorn off as Mesprit's Expanding Force shot past, hurtling towards Lugia and Zarude with furious intent. The rest channeled itself into a single outstretched bone. Duster the Marowak had arrived, and he was hellbent on containing that Thunder within his Lightningrod.[break][break]

It was easier said than done. Most Electric type moves were easy pickings, but this was the wrath of an angry god. Duster's bone shuddered dangerously in his hands, even as sparks flew with every passing second. At times, entire jolts of electricity spurted out, searing Isaac painfully enough to leave him screaming. This was but a taste of the agony Cillian had in mind for him. Were Duster to lose control, and the full blast to hit Isaac, he would surely die.[break][break]

That was why Duster clung so tightly to the livewire his bone had been reduced to. It was why, even as his knees trembled and he winced in pain, he forced himself to stay upright. It was why, with one last twirl of his bone, he pointed it right back at Lugia. The Isaac of yesteryear would have cut in with a witty remark, or tried to appeal to Cil's sense of reason. He already knew how that went.[break][break]

There was only one language Cil understood.[break][break]

With a furious war cry, Duster and Isaac unleashed their shared might. The bone exploded into fragments, a surge of blueish-green flame erupting from where it was once held. As Duster let out a furious war cry, the flame surged towards Lugia, growing larger and larger, yet colder and colder. Such was the force that it practically sent Duster flying back, the Marowak unable to even control his own amped-up move.[break][break]

Bone-chilling Balefire[break]
Ice-Type[break]
Alolan Marowak attacks a target, and if the target is weak to Fire or resists Ice, treat this move as Fire instead. The target is also Burned (if Ice damage) or Frostbitten (if Fire damage).[break][break]

He was out like a light, and Isaac wasn't far behind him. His stance was haggard and weary, and only the sharp pain of electrical burns stopped him from dropping entirely. He scooped some snow up from the ground, too tired to even generate his own anymore, and shoved it onto one of the wounds in a clumsy attempt at soothing it. His breaths were heavy, and the burden of breaking out nearly every trick in his toybox was starting to take its toll. What chance did he have against a fresh Cil?[break][break]

None in the slightest. But Eris had stepped up to the plate, and that meant Isaac wasn't going anywhere. He limped up to her side, defiance burning in his old eye and hatred burning in his new one.[break][break]

TEAL DEER;[break]
Isaac subs out Neo the Aggron for Duster the Alolan Marowak. His Lightningrod buys them just enough time to fire off a Z-Move.[break]
Duster then faints because not even game mechanics are gonna save you from a doubly amped-up Thunder from a god![break]
At least he has a doubly amped-up Bone-Chilling Balefire to avenge himself.[break]
Speaking of avenging, Isaac is both deeply worried about and completely amazed by his little sis.[break]
He stands by her side, even (especially) in the face of this nightmare unfolding.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 5:51:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","penelopepog"]
[attr="class","body"]
Victory was a fleeting memory lost to the wash of movements that blurred her vision. One second she was puncturing a someone's back for a torturous love, and the next, enraged fingers were clamped around her neck.
[break][break]
Consciousness desperately fought the encroaching darkness that threatened to spill. Every strangled breath did its best to grant aid where it could, but there was no escaping the way her chest burned; the way blood squelched between the rigid fingers, drawing her closer to the very death she had originally accepted.
[break][break]
"you can't keep running from yourself. you'll tire soon enough."
[break][break]
She heard this voice before, a long time ago. Somewhere the councilwoman couldn't quite place no matter how thoroughly she searched the hellscape of her own mind. Most assume ruination is a swift and sudden end through collapse driven by malicious intent. They don't realize the diligence that's placed into it. They don't recognize the months worth of planning, erasing, rearranging, all for the pieces to click into place. Penelope wasn't there yet - her mind was still partly her own.
[break][break]
And for that reason alone, static still filled her vision. It wasn't strangling the very life out of her, it was herself. A zombified copy grinning with pleasure. It mocked her, disparaging her inefficiencies the way she'd once criticized The League.
[break][break]
But this wasn't the same Penelope that'd been nearly digitally deleted. That Penelope had died on Mt Chimney.
[break][break]
"I...hate...you."
[break][break]
Hand slamming around 's wrist, the coveted summoned several condensed bubbles of magma from her finger tips, looking to sear her way free. Only a second later does Ollie come, forcing the rest of the grunt off of her.
[break][break]
"Are these the kind of councilwomen HOENN elects these days? Backstabbing ninnies playing soldier? Oh, how this region has fallen."
[break][break]
A new voice emerged from the shadows. With it came the dawning realization of what now surrounded them: large pieces of harden rock, now nearing collapse. Were they hit? Did more rockets join the scene?
[break][break]

"Let's put your knifeplay to a real test."
[break][break]

It didn't matter.
[break][break]

" ," she barked for his attention, her voice growing hoarse. "I got this one. You keep that one in check."
[break][break]

Languidly, the coveted made her move, inching across the magma that continued to roll further and further out from its spawn, swallowing the entirety of the dome's center. The flames merely caressed her legs, its embers kissing her cheeks with urging excitement. In its light, the shadow around her neck glimmered. Her hair, mangled from the ongoing war, acted as a makeshift curtain for her blazing eyes as she said, "You're not even worth my time."

[break][break]

Pushing her hand forward, magma began to birth out from the ground. It started at her feet, then pulsed outward, heat flicking with every kick forward. Once it reached a foot outward, the lava began to lick the air, eagerly rending through this tight space with long whips of out stretched hands clawing for a bite of flesh.
[break][break]

On the outskirts, like a parent answering a call, Chi-yu began making its way toward the dome.

[break][break]

NOTES

- penny gets choked by and is reminded of cyber chase [break]
- penny mental is fucked further [break]
- asks to focus on while she takes [break]
- camerupt is fucked by i write that next post

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".penelopepog"]--accent:#f74444;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".penelopepog .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]