he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
CLEFABLE SWARM (STEWARDS OF SPRINGTIME)
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 1:46:43 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The full moon’s beauty was something Hideo couldn’t experience for himself. But even if he could, he’d have been more distracted by the dancing Clefables. Listening to them chant their names as they bounced around was amusing to say the least.

Sounds like they’re having a lot of fun!” Hideo said to the Pokemon attending him - his purple Oricorio. “Think we should join them? Show them what I’ve been learning from you and Andy?

But his request was met by a faceful of feathers; Jiggy’s way of showing her disapproval. “Jeez. Fine.” Hideo brushed the feathers from his face. “Could you grab one for me then? Moon stones are hard to get, and I could always use more fairy-types.” Ones that were more likely to dance than smack people in the face.

Jiggy rolled her eyes, but made her way into the fray. Once close enough, she’d start a dance of her own - an attempt to show them how to really dance. And when a Clefable would inevitably get tired of her interruptions and try to stop her, she’d make them her target.

hNswSbMP

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 1:48:36 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]So many wild fairy types were being active...was his theory of xerneas meddling around now coming true? Declan had told them that there were still remnants of it spreading around hoenn. He sat on a small hill nearby watching the moon alongside the clefable. He took a sip of his whiskey and threw a random pokeball hoping he'd catch if fuck all. He knew that there was little chance for him to catch one but he decided to roll the dice anyways. Maybe the gods would take pity on him? yv5q1sf|

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/c2/74/fec274868a37bc3addb879461e127ca2.gif); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 7:10:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
not all treasures are silver and gold, love
[break][break]

Alevander travels with his Litwick tonight, Gossamer, and uses its indigo flame to guide their way through the dark passageways of Mt. Chimney. Before long, they come across the strange ritual they'd heard about: a mass congregation of Clefairy and Clefable dancing and praying beneath the moonlight.

They watch from afar for some time. When Lev spots a dark cloud in the sky above minutes away from covering the moon, however, he sends his Litwick in to set a trap. Ghostly symbols are etched into the ground nearby, sizzling with spectral fire before settling into a smolder. When one of the fairies sets it off by walking upon it, a FIRE SPIN traps it.

Alevander rushes out from the bushes, with an empty moon ball in hand, to catch it. But whether the ball strikes true or not remains to be seen as the flames continue to spin.

roll:

QtiLqisf

SWARM
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 10:36:38 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
More pokemon doing a swarm. Not enough light under the moon for swarms. It's clefables. Can clefables harm? Probably. Maybe Andy wants one. If the fate dice makes a good number he can get one. Epitaph does a hypnosis. Maybe Andy throws a pokeball. Maybe not. Depends on fate number.

uIiRvC7h

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 15:45:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Scientists estimate the moon is about 4.5 billion years old, did you know that?" Zac asked REM, his Flygon. The Pokemon shook its head, red eyes wide and focusses. He was still, for once, looking up at the moon, which was glowing softly above them. "And moon worship was one of the first forms of religion. Along with the sun and rain that is." Zac leaned back in his chair.
    He reached over into the cooler, never looking away from the moon, and grabbed another Charja-Cola Late Night Buzz. he cracked it open, and the air filled with the sharp scent of ozone and blue raspberry "So how is it that I've been on this planet for nearly 29 years and it feels like I'm just seeing the moon for the first time tonight?" He took a sip of the cola. It burned like fizzy starlight. "It's not just me, right? There's something different about it tonight." REM buzzed in agreement.
    The pair sat and watched the moon deep into the night, oblivious to the loud chanting of the moon fairies. 

t2I8D7i0

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 18:41:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas explored Mt. Chimney in the night, he would spot a group of Clefable dancing in the moonlight. Thomas, already owning one of the Fairy-types, admired the adorable creatures. He would watch them for a moment, before deciding to throw a Pokeball at the group, hoping to bring a friend home for Kim.

KXIPHMx6

tags: @tag
notes: SWARM

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2021 22:56:33 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
The climb from the mountain's base is long, taxing due to the heat, and it's nightfall before Gavin nears Mt. Chimney's peak. Such climbs have become a part of his routine these days, strengthening the body to match the mind. Instinctively, his hand goes to his pocket to search for the pack of cigarettes that was always there—

—and comes up empty.

A flash of irritation is countered by a firm thought. Rocket needs you at your best.

Perhaps a recent conversation with about death had put things into perspective for Gavin. He was lucky enough to suffer only from conditions and addictions of his own making, where Chu-e's life had been shortened against his will.

Admittedly, the climb becomes less and less arduous each time as his lungs heal; though he still must pause to catch his breath beneath the pale light of the moon, there is not one point where he feels like he's going to pass out. He sits down on a boulder whose surface has been smoothed by time and harsh weather, ashfall sticking to its surface and coming off on his hands.

Moon's really bright tonight, huh? Perhaps that explained the Clefable that came out in droves, holding hands as they danced and swayed beneath the glow. It was a peaceful sight. Something he thinks would appreciate. He takes a video with his phone, albeit with suffering quality thanks to the time of night, and sends it off to the other before retrieving a ball from his bag.

Maybe he could make it back with a souvenir.

vqFiiDch
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 3:01:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","minnie"]melancholy. alex knows the look very well, even when reflected on the features of a different species altogether. perhaps her job had exposed her to too many individual sufferings, or perhaps there's something hidden deeper that she's not thinking of. doesn't want to think of. ugh, thinking is hard. [break]

unfortunately for her, the ethereal sight before her left room for very little besides introspection. it's just that sort of beauty that demands quiet admiration. sorrow and all, the wild pokémon look very much the part of shakespearean fairies and keats's visions. [break]

with a little luck, perhaps, she could bring one piece of moonlight home.

[break]
[attr="class","seelie"]E6A3YkCR
[newclass=.minnie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; } .minnie b { color: #7dabe3 !important; font-size: 13px; } .minnie u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #7dabe3 !important; border: none; font-size: 13px; } .minnie a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .minnie .seelie { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .minnie .seelie img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 3:52:30 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

If one blew up the moon, where would the Clefairy go?

It was a question that randomly popped up in Josh's mind as he watched from a cliff above as the fairy type Pokemon frolicked to and fro. Sitting in his lap were both his kids, Zack and Lyra, with Lightning resting at their side. After hearing about this, he wanted to show them the sight. They had become more and more interested in Pokemon as of late, and Josh wanted them to see all the wonderful things about Pokemon that they could. Memories they would take with them forever.

Perhaps he'd catch one while he was here? They might like that.

@tag

2EiBWjqr

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 5:07:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mt. chimney

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Although she was afraid of the dark, she had always been fascinated by the moon and, by association, the Clefable that supposedly came from it. Mt. Chimney, once a popular tourist area (whether legal or not), was now bustling with even more activity.[break][break]
From what she could see over the bob of shoulders as they all clambered around the mountain and its craters, several Clefable and Clefairy were congregating in the area. Normally shy Pokemon by nature, it was odd to see them so calm and unassuming. They seemed unbothered by the people surrounding them, and Avery breathes out a sigh at the sight.[break][break]

The Floette on her shoulder is caught by a gust of wind, tumbling off of her perch and into the fray. Its flower veil spreads a sea of flower petals, preventing any of the wild Pokemon and surrounding Pokemon from being affected by stat-lowering moves. Everyone would be in tip top condition today, it seemed, thanks to the lovely smell of flowers.[break][break]

7YgkyOTh
[break][break]

[break]

notes: used flower veil for the endeavors

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #A76B62;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/HNw1Xqh/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 16:20:45 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

The moon was full and the Clefable were out in force tonight. While the fairy-type wasn't normally something he'd catch for himself. It was difficult to pass up a chance to catch something so rare. Now if only they'd stop dancing long enough for him to a toss a Pokeball.

k278DlSO
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,333 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 17:03:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there's something about clefairies that got priam interested. they were always told in stories back when he was a kid, relating them to how mt. moon is a seemingly magical place on kanto, or something. of course, as he grew, the magic had lost itself with the realization of reality.

didn't stop priam in attempting to get one of them.

a group of them congregate on mt. chimney for one particular occasion. priam guesses it's a family reunion, though he knows not the right answer. those always happen back at their hometown, which is obviously the moon.

"get back to space, fuckin' space invaders!"

he throws a pokeball at one of them in an attempt to viciously harm at least one of them. he would have used any other ammo, but a pokeball was the first thing he got his hands on.

rG7YyzRr

@tags
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 17:41:28 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[break][break]

( Some scientists believe that Clefable gazes intently at the sky on nights with a full moon because it's homesick. )
[break][break]

When Angelo looks back on this evening in the future, he’d probably rank this particular campsite, located on the sloping cliffs of Mt. Chimney, among one of his favourites during his time travelling on Hoenn’s open roads. [break][break]

Not because of the location itself, there’s nothing fun about sleeping on rocks, no matter the quality of your sleeping bag. Instead, it’s the scenery – the memory of a certain sentiment – that he recalls fondly. [break][break]

With his butt parked on a boulder, muscles tired and skin sticky from sweating in the Hoenn heat all day, Angelo would watch the Clefable festivities with a cheap, lukewarm beer in hand; the kind that can only be made satisfying after being on your feet from dawn till dusk.
[break][break]

His own Clefable mingles amongst the swarm, Lyra surprisingly bold tonight as she joins in with her fae brethren, as they chant and dance with their paws longingly reaching towards the stars. Sometimes mournful and sometimes hopeful. [break][break]

Eventually, Lyra breaks away from the group. His sweet, sweet Clefable holding out a paw towards him in invitation. Angelo grins as he takes hold, rising from his rock – and wobbling on disorientated, tipsy legs in the process – before they’re both swinging each other in clumsy circles. [break][break]

Only Angelo's gaze looks towards the stars a little differently than the wild creatures that dance nearby. [break][break]

Until recently, he would have looked at the moon the same way as the Clefable but whimsical, longing blue eyes have started to harden with resolve. That focus guiding the pair of them to dance without care around the unlit campfire, movements taking on a different (and far less graceful) purpose. [break][break]

He’d reach it. He’d make it his. He vows.[break][break]

The moon.[break][break]

The sky.[break][break]

Home.[break][break]

( He recalls looking up at the full moon that night not because he was longing for home, but because maybe, he was already there. )
[break][break]

pFIlyt_9
[break][break]

+ clefable swarm [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 19:06:18 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

His traditional pace up the fiery path was met with a sight only a Kantonian could appreciate nostalgically.

Leaving his spare pokeballs in pocket he didn't even attempt to capture one of them, already having a Cleffa and Clefable of his own.

The most he could accomplish here was taking from their number and taking away one of their own.

The clefairy had banded her for a reason and weren't hurting anyone so he left them to their devices, never noticing a Shiny among them.

By now the moon in a different place than it had been when the Clef Fairies started their worship.

● tags: swarm (clefable)
● notes:

OrnNdLZq
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 20:45:21 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

A bright, full moon cast just enough shadows across the Mountain for Lex to feel comfortable getting close enough to the dancing fairy-types. There was an insatiable need to take what she could, when she could. It would go against a true thief’s nature to leave such an opportunity squandered. There was always someone who wanted what she picked up.

The pokeball in her hand moved swiftly through the air with the flick of her wrist towards an unexpecting target.

hmukLRvd