part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 7:39:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 05 ISSUE 02 / MAY 2021 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

CHARJA-COLA AVOIDS CANNING

WRITTEN BY VALERIE KINSEY
SLATEPORT CITY — Hoenn based cola giant Charja-Cola has narrowly avoided disaster this week. After much negative press and a joint push by the Hoenn Health Organization and the Poffin and Potion Administration, the corporation was forced to cease production of its infamous 'sports cola' in late March. With public perception and stock prices at an all time low, the Charja-Cola company released a statement advising die-hard customers that the company would be forced to "close [their] doors for good" in early April.

When locals were asked about the controversial soda, responses were mixed:

"They're still making that stuff?"

"It's great! I use it to clean my pool."

"I heard Bailey Cooper used to drink it."

"Isn't it banned in Kalos?"

However, in a stunning turn of events, an unknown benefactor swept in and purchased the controlling stake in the company just days before they were set to dissolve. This angel investor remains anonymous, only stating "Like hell they're shuttin' down the best bloody cola in Hoenn!"

Will there be a rebrand? A relaunch? Only time will tell what plans this investor has for the struggling company, and whether his questionable act of philanthropy will prove successful.

(CREDIT: D-BUG)

ROBERTSON CHOSEN AS MAUVILLE MAYOR-ELECT

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
THE MAUVILLE CITY - The final votes have been tallied for Mauville City's election and Ashton Robertson (pictured left), a relative newcomer to the political world, has been elected into office. Robertson attributes his landslide victory against incumbent Natalie Wattson due to his support of Infinity Industries/Greater Mauville Holdings developments.

During his victory speech, Robertson roused the crowd by saying, "I believe in Mauville's new future as the heart of Hoenn. We have the potential to steer this region to greater heights. Together!"

Furthermore, the mayor-elect has expressed interest in meeting with . A new rising star for the League, the gym leader has been applauded for his creative gym challenges and battling prowess. The mayor believes that Mauville is not just a hotspot for energy, but a hotspot for talent that simply needs to be tapped into.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,835 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 9:46:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Rose_Dragon //
Tch...Someone managed to buy it before me...How tedious...
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,933 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 6:20:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
xXx$hadow_M0narchxXx //
does anyone know how to change usernames on here? ...and pictures?
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON May 16, 2021 19:33:05 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
@theofficialpokemart //

for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! enjoy 10% off your delivery charge when you spend 100PD OR MORE!!!
close tab

played by

Banished

Doctor Riley
He/Him/His
February 27th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Pansexual
Weather Researcher
Civilian
Clear Skies Ahead
Single
15 height
15 height
awards
76 posts
Quinn Riley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @quinn
Quinn Riley
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 22:46:56 GMT
Quinn Riley Avatar
@theweatherinstitute //
Glad to see a Hoenn based corporation rise from the ashes! Can't wait to stock our vending machines with your drink, Charja Cola!
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 10:42:44 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
XxDummyThiccerzZ //
Think daddy with the glasses who won the election is in the neighborhood for a sugar baby? Asking for a friend~
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2021 4:17:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ballophile //
Ha! Cease production? They've got you fooled. All they're doing is marketing the same product with nearly the same ingredients. What did they add?

THE CHEMS! I have it on good authority that the CEO of Charja-Cola is secretly a Heliolisk in disguise! is not the friendly giant he appears to be people! Open your eyes or soon he and his harem of Salazzle will control us all.

Drink Dr.Pika! Only it can save you from the nasty chems meant to dull your mind.

#WOKE #Salazzleruletheworld #ZacRamsyisalizard #DrPika
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 21:08:46 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
_theferryman //
Would like to thank Delibird Deliveries for their ever constant reliability. Highly recommend using their services.