saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 19:57:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]matias remains standing if only to continue pouring servings from the hotpot. he places one in front of , , and himself, then looks over at the only other person currently partaking in the same hotpot: .

"seems like everyone's still busy talking. you ever been here?"

it's a leading question. he gestures over his shoulder to the staff that approaches.

"they do a little noodle dance. feel free to join in, kim."

his food's left to cool for a moment as he steps over to the side of the table. it quickly becomes clear how often he's visited this fine establishment since arriving in hoenn, as matias mirrors their movements before lowering the noodles into the boiling pot.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 20:55:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Talk quickly transitions to Sootopolis. It doesn’t take long, and Eva is intrigued. At first, she remains silent. She wasn’t there. She had only read reports, so she felt she has little to contribute. Doug was there though; she knew that much. He makes a good point, hinting towards them now having a foothold. What he fails to mention is the bright side of that. Of course, Eva doesn’t want Rocket to have any foothold in the region but what’s done is done, “True, Captain,” she admits after , observing his rather somber attitude, “But –“ her tone has a rather hopeful ring to it. It’s intentional to try and brighten the dull mood, “Now we know where in Hoenn they are. Beforehand, they could have been anywhere,” now, at least, they were parked in Sootopolis. That makes them easier to keep an eye on. That’s really all she has to contribute.

It’s not long after that arrives. Eva’s glad to see him and removes the item from his seat for him to sit beside her, “Yeah, no problem,” she responds in a hushed voice when he leans close.

The gratitude is quickly returned with a quick “Thank you” and a smile when he places a share of the hotpot in front of her. She watches Matias with an amused smile as she joins in on the ‘noodle dance’. She had no idea he came here so often . . . let alone knew the choreography.

@haidilao

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 0:05:30 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

Katherine breaks her gaze away from Fernando as other invitees began to show. The much expected, , arrives at last - drawing the elite four’s attention nigh instantly. He wasn’t sulking, which was a good sign, but he wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows either.
[break][break]
For once, they seemed to share something in common.
[break][break]
“Hrm?”
[break][break]
Her eyes peel from Kyle as @jess walks in, realizing that the girl was practically by her side, settling into the seat. “I suppose now it is,” she didn’t really seem to mind it. ”I don’t believe we met— but do forgive me if we have and I forgot,” fortunately, such wasn’t the case.
[break][break]
“I am Katherine.”
[break][break]
And almost as if on cue, asks his question then— just in time for Katherine’s eyes to avert away from Jess to him, and later to . “I wouldn’t be so sure about that.”
[break][break]
“I disagree. Sootopolis really is a strange choice when you consider everything. Even if what you said was true, it would have made more sense for them to launch an attack on Ever Grande City.”
[break][break]
And although it remains unsaid, Katherine was of the opinion that Rocket would have benefitted more from crippling the League by taking hostage rather than a newly-promoted gym leader.

[attr="class","ooc"] @ ppl [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 1:03:23 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
the top half of his button-down white collared shirt had been slightly unbutton, his somewhat chest unveiled to all at the gathering. over this shirt was a casual slim-fitted beige suit jacket. next, for his lower half, a pair of smart-cropped charcoal colored trousers. and, finally, he could be seen donning a pair of beige loafers.

there was a small white bandage covering the head scientist's right cheek. his wounds, from sometime ago, were on the verge of being fully healed. as he stepped onto the scene he would come to notice the many faces here. some new, some old, and some recent. he would head deeper in to find himself a seat.

once seated zenji, with his phone in hand, would begin to scroll through emailed reports from his assistants back at the lab. casually waiting for whatever announcement was soon to be made for their reasoning of being here. he had a strong doubt it was just to be a simple, formal get together.

it was never that simple when the entire league sat under one roof together.

ooc: zenji arrived. he took a seat. and now he's chilling scrolling on his phone.
@open

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 1:12:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"I guess, though it doesn't really feel like a dinner will really lift moods," but what would he know. Most enjoyed the company of others unlike him. He would give a nod of welcome to both then when they comes in. The younger ranger really noticing the hard look given to him. He knows he hasn't sent anything after the 'Have important things to do for the next few days, maybe next week' and while this dinner wasn't really on the agenda it was a break from stressing. [break][break]

Salem seems to order for the both of them, the waiter seeming to try and tell him pokemon were to remain in their pokeballs, but the Meowstic just flashes his Service Pokemon Card he kept in his tail. The waiter leaves to take more orders after that. When Salem hears the Meowstic waves at him in warning. Pointing at Fernondo and then giving evil face, before pretending to walk toward the door before jumping back to his trainer's lap. For a brief moment Razz wonders if the teen got all that. [break][break]

"Seems to make plenty sense, Sootopolis is incased," he comments as he thinks of all the reasons he wanted the island to begin with, "It's far from the main land, in order to get in you have to either fly or go in one of it's underground tunnels which I'm sure they have thought of ways to secure said entrances."

[break][break]

+ @group

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 1:13:44 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
"Yeah." Doug agreed with , nodding. "But that don't matter if they weren't confident they could pull it off. Their victory is owed to the rioting civilians on their side- much more so than any strength on their part."

Doug recalled his conversation with when she came to challenge his gym, tapping his finger atop the table.

"On the weeks leading up to the invasion, there was a sudden, unexplained rise in anti-league sentiment within Sootopolis- Melody mentioned it when she came to challenge me." Doug muttered, leaning his head atop his palm as his brow furrowed. "We weren't sure what was going on then... but I'm certain now it was all Rocket's preparations. And... I don't think it would have worked in Evergrande."

Precisely because Evergrande was so important. The League's presence there and the population's sentiment were much stronger. While it was possible to somehow build up Anti-League propaganda under Melody's nose, he doubted the same could be done under Commissioner 's. She was likely more alert as well as more politically savvy than Melody, and could've hounded the rockets before any plans could come to fruition.

"The bulk of our forces couldn't really do much beyond helping evacuate and taking a beating." Couldn't open fire on civilians- even rubber fire.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 1:17:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim gives a general wave to the room as he awaits his turn to indulge in a serving. Giving more than half a mind of attention to both and in his greetings- though he would not linger on either of them too long. Instead, his attention focuses on , Kim giving a sort of scoff at the mere question: if he had ever been here.

But before he could even answer, the man had already began groovin’, the councilman’s mouth gaping ever so slightly in surprise- amusement soon spreading across his features.

Oooooooh, Ooh killem, Ooh killem, Oooooooooh~

I’ve only done it once before… hold up.

He takes a moment to grab the noodles, adjusting his grip, and once a moment passes, he beings twirling, his movements oozing grace as he moves about the table.

Eventually he nears , and his movements falter.

Oh shit.
@y'all

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 1:51:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HAIDILAO

A BROTH THAT BURNS FROM THE HEART

CARTS OF RAW MEAT ARE ROLLED TOWARD THE TABLE. Each platter finds an empty space to inhabit. For those that prefer their food already cooked, such as , the menu will provide plenty of options. Others, such as the noodle veteran , will transition to boiling their meats with expertise.

You did plenty, Connors. You and Hoffman were integral to our success.

A white lie but one that places them firmly on a self anointed pedestal. He saves them face in front of many only to rely on them later. The tired and defeated attitude of those from Sootopolis will need to be rotated out. These new, fresh heroes will fill their ranks and from there the League can circumvent burn out. At least, that’s the plan.

Speaking of success,” he turns his head as @jess takes a seat next to Katherine. “Good assessment in the field.

He doesn’t dare extend a hand with between them but offers her a bright smile.

Silph. .

He’s about to quiet all the speak about Sootopolis when something cuts right in. The wet, moist feeling of Kim’s stringy dough slaps him right in the face. He can smell the flour from the cold, stiff noodle—an occasion he was hoping to avoid until they met in the Councilman bathroom.

It sticks to his face and he makes no gesture to remove it. He even breaks out into a jubilant laughter.

Ha… ha…

Forget the Rangers. Kim’s office getting a budget cut is the first item on his agenda once he resumes his position as Councilman.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,465 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 2:54:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he is reminded that there was food when places a serving in front of him. absently, he takes one for himself instead of just stealing whatever's in front of him.

"admittedly, i could've done more if i didn't stay long on cave of origins. got too weary of kyogre that i forgot about other threats."

even then, he wasn't able to do anything about the legendary. eventually, kyle deflates with a sigh.

"oh well, at least it's done. can't wait for the next one. woo."

he slumps on his seat and starts to nibble on his portions.

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 10:57:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

At his excuse, the ex-ranger raised her eyebrows at sympathetically. Just luck, huh?

"Luck makes for the best stories, way I figure," she said wryly, then let the blushing young man off the hook.

She met 's introduction with a sort of... thumbs-up movement... and leaned back as talks about the conflict in Sootopolis began. Her mind wandered, distracted by the deeply startling noodle dance being performed by nearby staff members and . She felt like she was on a different planet. "What the hell is going on," she muttered under her breath, edging closer to her pretty dinner partner and away from the carts of meat like those were about to start dancing too.

jerked her out of her reverie. She leaned forward to get a good eye on their dinner host around the newly-introduced , bumping her elbow on the table. A razor-sharp grin split her face at the praise. "Sure. Jess Callow," she said simply to them both. "I had a good view."

She didn't miss showing up with and winked at the blond man, relieved to see someone she knew. She relaxed visibly, even going so far as to lean back and rest her arm casually around the back of Katherine's chair. 

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 14:30:38 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Allotted a variety of choice cuts of crude meat, Derek takes some and begins the cooking process while contemplating most of what's been said so far.

On one hand, the anti-league rhetoric has him worried.

On the other, he doubts that they could amass sympathizers anywhere else. Especially now that there was a body count, which would undoubtedly go public at some point.

This leads Derek to believe that it very well could be the prelude to some kind of offensive. Whether it be a siege on the mainland, or something to do with the water drowning them like previously mentioned. Talk of Kyogre made him wonder very much about that.

But before making any further comment, Derek leered at , who kept placing him and on a raised platform. The ranger trainee didn't want anyone speaking for him, or of him. In any manner. Especially at this dinner.

"I don't think anything I did was worth that much praise." This is what Derek thought, anyway. The raw noodle to Silph's face felt like some kind of just desserts, drawing attention back to them, and away from him. Not that he had any of that to say when he received his endorsement. "Guess I can only strive to change that, the next time."

It didn't exactly feel like he earned his spot at this table, and those around him could easily think the same. Some were literal giants, famous all around. And their defeat warranted much cause for alarm. How could Derek expect to do any better than them?

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 16:55:26 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Having willingly clammed up, Kaida had taken the menu and glanced over it, confirming what she already knew...this was a place of very expensive food. With payment not landing on her, today would be the day she discovered if price resulted in flavour. More than once, she'd turn the menu towards , a quirk of her lips displaying that she was enjoying this particular part of the dinner meeting too much.

She did have an ear to hear speak though, and tilted her head, "So they wanted new packmate-uhhh...group members more than they wanted a good place?" She scratched her head, echoing a similar situation of , "We were fighting monsters...I didn't see many civilians...busy saving ." A tang of irritation entered her voice, curling her lips distastefully. Sympathy and blame mingled whenever she thought of that particular situation. His Pokemon would have never died if he wasn't so stupid about fighting monsters.

And then she witnessed take a noodle to the face and her snarling teeth quickly transitioned to a smile and she barked out a harsh laugh. Oops. Not proper here, she thought.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 20:57:37 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

HAIDILAO

In which Doug tries to speak like the rich

The clap of noodles on skin filled the air, and Doug's serious mask broke as if released a long, drawn out 'pfffffft' before bringing his fist to bang againsT his chest, the meat in his maw suddenly stuck in his throat.

"N- nah... not quite." Doug said to Kaida, correcting his pronunciation as he managed to swallow the meat, sighing in relief before leaning back. "Just as Mr. Kingsman says, Sootopolis has an inherent geopolitical and military strategic value. I believe that it was these facts, plus bein' an easier target that led to it bein' chosen over Evergrande."

He rolled his tongue behind his closed lips, lip curling. Speaking 'properly' was a pain in the ass.

tags:

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,036 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 21:14:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
A SOMBER DINNER...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he doesn't attempt to refute this time, catching just the hint of a political agenda in his continued hyping of him and . that, combined with the bulk of his question left unanswered, he turns to mindlessly sear the meat in front of him.
[break][break]
had he been less exhausted, the faces of , and would have had him star struck -- even if he counted himself friends with the avatar of moltres. instead, as if promoted by a forgotten memory, he turns to amidst thr conversation.
[Break][break]
"congratulations, by the way. you've it earned it man."
[break]

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Df4qDhD/greysonlong5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 9:30:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]even after his noodles lower into the pot, he remains standing if only to watch do his dance. he claps by the end of it, laughing.

"that was even better than mine!"

it's always a great sight to watch get slapped. he only wishes it had been with something much more firm.

sitting back down, he looks over to with a smile.

"appreciate it, greyson. nice work out there! you stayed calm and held your own; not everyone could say they've faced a legendary and lived."

he looks to @jess next.

"you too! it was a great call to attack the orb."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]