Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,037 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 23:28:58 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
AS SOMBER DINNER...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
greyson enters with a muted expression, clearly tired eyes searching the room for familiar faces. he finds some in the likes of , , and . he's on friendly enough terms, with the three, but nothing that makes him comfortable enough to breech their small coven. the tension is thick like molasses, layered with a somber gloom from the events of sootopolis.
[break][break]
careful not to impede on their bubble, and perhaps draw ire, he turns and moves towards the only other figure in the room —— .
[break][break]
"do you mind?"
[break][break]
his hand stretches out to clasp the back of a chair nearby, a violet gaze falling onto the other man. the hand is layered in light bandages, standing out most notably, even amongst the small scratches on exposed skin.
[break][break]
he's just in time to catch 's blunt report, and his lips thin into a grimace. provided doesn't mind, he'll take his seat.

[break]

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Df4qDhD/greysonlong5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 23:47:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

A few more, in which there is only one he doesn't recognize, he would be find enough to give and . There is an uncomfort growing with the amount of people now there. On top of not entirely understanding why had invited them in the first place. Though as gives her report the young ranger seems confused. [break][break]

"Wait did you call us here to just give a report then?" it didn't really make sense to him as it wasn't like everyone here worked for the man. Did they?[break][break]

Though at the mention of a toll in addition to the report it seems like none of this was going to be a good night. "I know the Rangers had been questioning those they had been able to rescue on those that wanted to leave, but I don't think a number has come out," Razz would comment toward 's question

[break][break]

+ @group

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 0:20:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

HAIDILAO

A BROTH THAT BURNS FROM THE HEART

CONVERSATION FESTERS. None of it pleasant. But it is a necessary grievance from those who witnessed firsthand. So, Fernando says nothing. Actions, not words, will have to suffice as a greeting to both and .

We guestimate that there’s a little under a dozen human casualties,” Fernando states rather plainly. “Hard to tell with the current situation. Pokemon-wise, I wouldn’t be surprised if it sat closer to twenty.

A shake of his head dismisses Razz’s assumption.

Oh, no, Miss Fairburne was making small talk while we waited for everyone.

He serves another bowl for himself before gesturing at and across the room.

All of us, in one capacity or another, has fought long and hard to protect this region. I thought a nice break to intermingle and recuperate would do us well.

An extended hand sits at first.

Hoffman was a Gym Leader previously. He and…

The name sits on his tongue. He’s seen it once before. Where was it? The Hoenn Star Tournament rankings?

…Mister Connor? Or Connors?— provided great assistance in calming down Groudon and protecting Lavaridge from being terraformed.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 0:52:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Jess crept in with the hunched shoulders and slinking gait of a wary animal. It was clear immediately she was a different sort of beast than the people already gathered there-- her eyes took in silverware and white tablecloths as if they were foreign objects, her back stiffening when a server approached to ask if she was with the Silph party.

"Mhm, that's right."

She didn't belong in a nice restaurant. She belonged in a campground with a can of beans.

I don't usually go to places like this.

Maybe her actions in the field had distinguished her to the Hoenn League, but Jess was used to doing what needed to be done under pressure. Hell, she had a responsibility to.

And she had a responsibility to follow through.

No running.

Not from this dinner, anyway.

So she sat by someone pretty. "This seat taken?" she asked awkwardly, oblivious to any tension as she folded herself into the empty chair. She'd just missed the report about Sootopolis.

Surprise flitted across the ex-ranger's face for a moment as she recognized from 's introduction. "Ain't you the Red Orb guy?" she asked, resting her chin in one hand. "Nice catch out there."  
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 1:00:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
The invitation is sudden and unexpected. The recent events have left her restless, buried in work with little respite. Therefore, she arrives immediately after a day at the labs. Eva had the foresight to at least change her clothes, trading the scrubs and lab coat for something more appropriate.

Unsurprisingly, she’s a little late. Or at least, she thinks she is considering there are several people already sitting at the table. Eva enters with a characteristic bright smile, pausing momentarily to quickly glance over the faces already seated. She recognizes the majority of them but there is one ( ) she is unfamiliar with, “Sorry I’m late,” an apologetic smile to flashed towards . The others she regards with individual greetings, speaking their names in turn as she rounds the table towards the far end of it. It’s intentional. She honestly has no idea if is coming or not but she saves him a seat beside her anyway by slipping the laptop case off her shoulder and placing it in the seat beside her.

Although she has plenty to do, curiosity about Sootopolis got the best of her. Perhaps that’s why she’s here. Her gaze lingers a bit longer on the ones she knew were fighting in the city, and guilt strikes her for not being there, “It’s good to see everyone . . . I’m Eva, by the way,” she introduces herself to those she hasn’t had the chance to meet yet with a friendly smile, this includes @jess , , and .

@haidilao

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,037 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 1:33:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
AS SOMBER DINNER...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"connors."
[break][break]
he corrects, no bite to his tone; it was one that simply aimed to be polite, nothing more.
[break][break]
his cheeks are flushed, at the attention shifting to him, however slight, and his injured hand moves to pat down his hair awkwardly. the compounded exhaustion from pacifying groudon, and working endlessly to ensure the safety of others since, makes it feel heavier than usual.
[break][break]
"i did no more, or less than anyone here. i'm just glad we were able to keep the damage to a minimum."

[break][break]
his eyes do not falter, even if his body screams for it too. 's gaze, and praise, was heavy-handed; expected from a titan of his industry. @jess 's statement catches him off-guard, and the blush deepens, finally being the straw to break the camel's back, as he turns his gaze away.
[break][break]
"t-thanks. it was luck, really."

[break][break]
he gives a polite nod, remembering their idle conversation during the tournament. after a breath, he asks the question that perhaps has been left hanging. or, purposefully left out.
[break][break]
"what're we doing about sootopolis?"[break]

[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/Df4qDhD/greysonlong5.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 2:59:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
things that happened during sootopolis still stirred in kyle's head. decisions and indecisions are all muddled together in one incohesive thought that still invaded his thinking up to this day.

he enters the establishment late, recalling his mighytena to its pokemon to its ball by the entrance. the shirt, shorts, sandals combo was a common enough outfit for kyle that him wearing it here wasn't surprising.

kyle takes his seat and, with a weary sigh, situates himself in a seat.

the invitation was attended to out of courtesy. he gives a weak smile as a greeting and sits quietly, listening intently to the conversation that he walked in on.

@tags
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 5:21:59 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Lateness is only to be expected when Kim is invited to a formal gathering, the councilman stepping in with a groove in his step as he held half of a fuckhuge watmel berry, a black lace shirt and blue jeans making up his ensemble.

Nearing their table, the man places the berry down on the first clear surface he can spot, the fruity concoction within smelling absolutely divine to any that had caught a whiff.

Once it had been placed, Kim began to crip walk around the table.

He plants a half kiss on ’s cheek before he continues to his seat, pulling out the chair and planting himself down, pointing at the watmel.

That has soju in it. Got it from a place called Handam BBQ a bit away from here. Had about two glasses of them before I got here and got a second one on standby if we finish this one and y’all want more.

He gives a gaze around before standing once more, moving over to pour himself a serving from the hotpot.

Y’all gonna eat or we just gonna let ‘nandy’s money go to waste?

@y'all
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 6:17:12 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Having no qualms with the individual wishing to be seated there, Derek had gestured with his hand to indicate the seat was free for the taking. "Go ahead." None of this was his to deny anyone of, after all.

It was the following attention gave that was unwanted, namely for the prior gym leader. It wasn't that it didn't stroke his ego, but the mere mention of the times brought upon notions of how Derek failed Hoenn by leaving when he did.

"What is the significance of Sootopolis to Rocket anyway?" Likely an ignorant question, and redundant to many. But Derek wasn't paying attention to recent developments, if there were any before the incident. After Mt. Chimney he immediately started his ranger training. And since trainees weren't allowed on dangerous missions, there was no reason for the others to go into detail about it with him.

@haidilao
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 11:32:25 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
"Evening, Councilman Cole-essam."

The arrival of brings with it a welcome, necessary distraction from the dreary atmosphere, but Doug ain't done being depressed just yet.

"They've learned a thin' or two." Doug answered 's question, lip curling. "Or maybe ' really was just holding his own cronies back."

If he hadn't been thinking about it, then he wouldn't have been doing his literal job.

"As an invading force, goin' for Verdanturf while havin' control of Slateport was a military blunder." He placed the cup onto the table, brow furrowing.

Them actually learning some tactics wasn't too good.

"With the island cities of Hoenn under their thumb, they'll have a firm foundation from which to launch a proper offensive on the mainland." He said in his most militarily precise, practiced tone. Then he sneered, a graceless snort leaving his throat. "All this bloody water's gonna drown us if they keep winning."

His chest rumbled as he rubbed his temples stressfully, before unceremoniously dropping besides .

"I forgot was covering the tab for a second there..." He said in a low mutter, grasping a menu and scrolling to the more expensive parts of it. Surely something here could soothe his stress.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,107 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 15:25:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]sootopolis, much like this dinner, could've been avoided. so something akin to annoyance wears across his features as he steps into the restaurant, arriving late.

it soon fades, however, in favor of a smile at those that might meet his gaze as he approaches the table.

thankfully, 's saved a seat for him. he settles into it, leaning close to her only to whisper a quick "thank you," before reaching for a serving from the hotpot.

he pays little mind to the conversation.

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 15:47:14 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Oh, what a surprise.

This dinner invite was from none other than—

Wait a second.

What?

Checking the invite again, he scrolled through the list of invited people, before finding a few that were familiar—having been to another smaller, albeit similar gathering after the disaster that was—

No.

He wasn’t going to think about that.

Quickly sending a message to asking if she was going, he then decided to head out anyway, because what was there to lose?

Was there going to be mockery all around?

What Lars was not expecting to see, however, was a very familiar face—

Eyebrows went up slightly at the sight of @jess, nodding her way before taking a quick headcount of who else had gathered—

was another familiar face, however his stare hardened just the slightest at the sight of before returning his attention back to his phone for a bit.

He wondered idly if was going to turn up—after all, was here so where was the other? Didn’t they share a place together or something?

@ erryone he noticed tagged up there, important one being Kaida and JEss just because
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 16:41:09 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait visibly deflated when initially failed to respond to her non-verbal invitation, a hint of a frown tugging at the corners of her glossy lips. her mood lifts by a sizeable margin as kim makes his entrance, pressing an affectionate kiss to her cheek that causes her to beam as she greets him in turn.

"evening, kim."

as the councilman settled and questions the gathering about when they'll be ordering; the woman reaches out for the menus that were neatly stacked before them. she decided on something light, looking for a nutrient-rich meal that would leave her somewhat satisfied. 

'i'm bound to snack when i get home,' she thought. 

she's genuinely relieved as john decides to take a seat by her side; but refrains from offering him her usual greeting. it's fairly obvious he's presenting himself as a well-disciplined and no-nonsense soldier and she didn't want to potentially shatter the image he had painstakingly built for himself. in a room filled with veterans and older individuals; he'd likely have to work harder to be taken more seriously.

'i can respect that.'

so cait merely smiles, gaze flicking over the menu as she minds the conversations that involve their taken city. 

'just another failure by the league,' she thought. 'and by AQUA.'

she wonders how she could possibly spin that in her social media circles. 

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 17:14:30 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Left without her trusty Ekans (she'd been told to return any Pokemon when entering, and the serpent had been distant ever since she returned him during the battle), Kaida had lingered for much too long outside the restaurant...she felt naked, even dressed as a full Ranger.

Nonetheless, she made her way in, instantly making a beeline for the familiar and frowning suspiciously at any strangers present. Most of them were no Ranger, nor had she seen them fighting, like . Even still, it was clear the woman didn't trust most humans, most of them were not family, unlike the Rangers...nor the fact she was invited to such an establishment, something that had never happened. Moreover, there was , though she did her best to ignore the man. If she got to eat enough, this might be a pleasant dinner.

She showed her teeth, well aware she wasn't smiling. Gods above, she had no idea what she was doing here!

@everyone here

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
HAIDILAO
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 19:01:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","stormy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Stormy trails in not long after does. Her more severe and discomforted expression warms at the interaction between her two closest friends, and just in general at the sight of . It helps ease her nerves as she approaches the two of them.[break][break]

"Cait, Kim, it's good to see you both."[break][break]

Should there be a seat close to either of them, she sits down in it before reaching for the menu.

[attr="class","ooc"] tagged

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".stormy"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy"]--accent:#7AA3CB; --speech:#D49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/1mzydT5/stormy-post4.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]