Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:34:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

What a toxic-ass dancefloor.

And she barely noticed any of it, focused almost completely on the idea of stargazing and their search—except for when the familiar scent of MISTY TERRAIN caught her nostril. A pure reflex, she looked over her shoulder to suddenly meet the eyes of directly, just as he’d concluded his dance with , an unknown (not be confused with the Unown flying around the room). There was not a trace of green, but red, and black, behind lies of blue.

But this was not the time for slaughter. This was a time for wonderment, and answering ancient questions. As obsessive as her mission for his destruction had become, she’d committed to a slow-burn. She had other important things to attend to.

With the vaguest smile in his direction, she parted to turn and avert from his eyes.

Miss Faithweather.

So, did recognize her. “Of course.” Her lips curled more as she parted from and stepped into the elevator.

It was a short trip up, with only enough time for Chryssa to shed some feathers. Lulu watched the plume fall to the ground, and then the doors were opening again.

There was a small smile at Theo’s answer to the girl’s question, as though he’d done a trick. But her eyes were already on the telescope at the center of the room. Sure, there would have been one here—but was it this one? They weren't hiding the big gun somewhere because it had seen too much, maybe?

“This looks fun. Are you sure it’s the same one you told me about, Father?”

* mentioned the unown

W2Xca0lL
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:35:32 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

Maverick was never the type to be lucky in more ways then one. He sighed, rolling his eyes as the ball he toss completely missed. “Come one Nisha,” the man mumbled to his oddly colored umbreon, “Let’s keep an eye on it.” The man and his umbreon moved about the room, doing his best to keep on eye on this unown in the mix of both dancers and others who appeared to be interested in this creature as well.

Maverick could feel the device in his pocket vibrate when he would get close, wondering why it was reacting to this pokemon. And of course when he would get close enough, the man would try again to capture the creature.

6fBfzPWb

for @open at mossdeep city. post #3. dont mind me as i catch up because i completely forgot about this. lol. please tag me if you interact with mav!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#686E91; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#686E91; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:35:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
care washes over his expression as he asks:

"are you okay?"

it's the last thing he gets to say to before she bolts off. he shares a look with virizion before shrugging, turning away just in time to see tapu lele giving him some peace signs.

he returns them.

just in time to get smacked in the head with a pokeball.

the cause of it? none other than his friend .

"you bitch."

but he does follow after, deciding to help after rolling his eyes. he loops an arm around , dragging her with him.

"come on! we gotta catch that unown."

4GAIFsR0

notes
tryna catch unown with
@soiree
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:36:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva releases the child and lets her go on about her way, blushing subtly at her kind words. She is quite happy and she’s glad it shows. In her distraction with , she didn’t notice all those that gathered into their small group. It becomes clear they’re mostly here for and Virizion. Nothing wrong with that. Eva greets them all in turn and shifts closer to as he introduces to Virizion. She can’t help but smile at Cait’s awe over the legendary.

Tapu Lele is a surprise. It causes the doctor’s eyes to go wide and flare in curiosity. It had been so long since the pokemon’s last appearance. Is it here with someone? Eva moves forward to follow it, but the Unown provides yet another, (far more intriguing) distraction, “Don’t worry, we got you, !” it’s not easy to move around nimbly in a dress and heels but Eva tries her best. She shuffles over with Matias to help and box it in. Her hands dart out, grabbing at air as the Unown passes by.

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:42:32 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Everyone wanted this Unown, it seemed. No doubt, many of them probably had the exact same chip that she had found, and wanted to research it for themselves. Nobody would openly share it, but she was certain some higher important members of the League would have some sort of knowledge on the situation.[break][break]

She refused to be left out of the loop, however. She had been researching these god-forsaken letters for over a year, she wouldn't be outdone.[break][break]

Even if she couldn't manage to convince the Unown to join her, she could at the very least scan it. Ruby would quickly reach up her phone, the app open for a split second as she'd attempt to snap a picture of the Unown for the Report.[break][break]

79AbDndE

[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes Ruby takes a picture of the Unown, for the Unown Report. Ref: X

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]@tag
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:45:27 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"You bitch," called up, the words making Zac laugh. "Watch ya fuggin mouth!" he said through a smile, and he dropped another Pokeball on his friend.

The air in the upper floor burned from Zac's EXPLOSION, sending the Unown swooping back lower, barely avoiding capture at the skilled hands of . Unlike 's Dreepy, Zac couldn't just blow her up. 

I tried catching. I tried removing the competition. What else can I do? Think, Zac, think! Suddenly it came to him. "I'm going in! Rainbow road time!" Zac called, and he channeled the spirit of as he leapt from the balcony to land on the neared Minior.

The green Minior sunk two feet under his weight, before it bobbed back up to height. Zac took another wobbly leap onto the next, and the next, jumping across the stars as if they were stepping stones through the sky.  

2NMR6_VL

Zac dropped another ball on Matias
Zac used RAINBOW ROAD technique, and is jumping through the air

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:45:28 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]

Literal explosions went off in the distance as took actual an offensive against .

Doug slowly reached over to pinch himself, hard. A hiss was forced out of his lips, making him realize that no.

He had not actually fallen asleep on the bench. This was happening.

The response to the prod was immediate, a psychic link being formed between the two as Lele's shell pried open slightly, her delighted gaze peering up at the time traveler as they circled around her.

It was the proverbial hand in hand, hand in back. Ever the energetic and talented dancer, sprung out of her shell with a lively motion, her scales spreading wide as she faced Celebi and maneuvered alongside them through the air, giggles tumbling ringing from her.

06q3j8Xd
TL;DR

-Is in awe at everyone's 's staunch murderous desire for an Unknown.
-Doug's suit
-Lele's suit, lollypop included

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:51:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
another pokeball is dropped on his head, and though it bounces off all the same, he catches it this time and bides his time, waiting for the perfect moment.

for now, he focuses in on the unown, then whistles before pointing.

if it wasn't chaotic enough, virizion darts across the ballroom, gracefully avoiding crashing into anyone before leaping to try and smack the unown out of the air.

now, when is distracted, matias tosses the pokeball back at him.

A5gOhpzG

notes
tryna catch unown with
@soiree
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:52:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he can't help but smile when noah mentions 'sexy ones'. he starts to get an image on his head about noah trying to look seductive and failing. kyle doesn't verbalize it though.

"alright, i--"

feeling the channeling of , kyle quickly turns his head around like a dog hearing the siren of a firetruck. he sees people clamoring for something, and as mentioned, he's starting to feel something.

"they're chasing something..." he mutters in a soft tone. "i wanna join. do you want to too?"

he smiles, gets up on his seat, and tugs out of his chair before chasing after the unown.

uyZlj37a

outfit || electrike outfit
open for interaction, but kinda slow so yea

@starsoiree

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:55:08 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Purple. Orange. Blue. Lilac. Green. Turquoise. Crimson. Black. Zac leapt from sphere to sphere across the ballroom, taking giant strides over the heads of his fellow trainers and colleagues. Don't bloody look down, Zac thought to himself.

He didn't have a fear of heights, per se. Only a fear of flying, and whether this counted as flying was highly debatable. Zac decided not to think about it too much and to just keep jumping. 

A Pokeball shot past his head, and Zac tried not to turn around and look. Any fugger could have thrown that, but he had an inkling it was a certain Slateport Shuffler.

DzAX89gw

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 16:59:10 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Cerulean eyes chase a scream, trailing up the line of a robust finger that’s jabbed directly at him to find one on the other end. If anything, it only proves to send a spark of competitive energy through him, Angelo’s grin bright. [break][break]

Until the madman literally tries to explode his Dreepy into smithereens… [break][break]

Ramsay. What the hell?” [break][break]

Thankfully, Inky shields herself and her brother with PROTECT. Tiny fragments of fire and debris sprinkling off the glittering orb, descending onto the party like sparkler embers before they take to motion once more. Their ghostly bodies nimbly streaking above heads, attempting to round up the Unown without too much destruction while Angelo skirts the crowd, observing. [break][break]

Unlike a certain tree hugging fugger.
[break][break]

CcWLYwFP

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

[break][break]

OPEN FOR INTERACTION.

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:01:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
there's no way he missed. how could he miss? he had a perfect shot and everything.

something must be wrong.

"kyle! toss this at zac!"

matias fishes for a pokeball and throws it over to , then fishes for another before hurling it straight at once again.

in the background, virizion continues swatting at the unown.

voD6r9df

notes
tryna catch unown with
@soiree
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:04:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
unfortunately, the manectric doesn't have a fancy dress.

when he sees fugger in the sky, kyle immediately joins him. he gets his manectric from its pokeball as it starts to magnet rise from the ground. like megaman and rush, kyle zooms forward.

he gives a pat on the back as he zooms past the people at the back of his manectric and then grabs the pokeball that gives him. like a well-coordinated team, the pass was executed smoothly.

and then he dunks.

"hi!"

as he flies with magnet rise, kyle chases after who doesn't even have a flying dog. he readies his throwing arm and chucks the pokeball at the biomesexual gym leader.

|5lgMv8s

outfit || electrike outfit
open for interaction, but kinda slow so yea

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:04:37 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
139 for open/
Locke caught Angelo’s yawn and returned it a moment later, but was glad they were distracted before it looped back around again. It didn’t take long for them to see what caught ’s eye either. Especially since it seemed the entire party was chasing after the poor Unown.

And committing acts of minor (or Minior?) terrorism in the process.

“Wha-Hang on! Are you crazy??” Two out of three Delibird immediately started panicking, running around Locke to avoid getting trampled on. He turned to his only functioning partner for assistance as he pulled off his blazer and started batting at the flames. “De-De, help put that out!”

With a trill, the penguin faced upwards and unleashed a Freeze-Dry on the smoldering ceiling. And if the culprit behind the explosion got caught in the cold, well, it only served right.

hCq_8O|t

Slopply edited outfit
Yawned
Mentioned Unown
Took off their blazer
Does hitting someone with a Pokémon move count as striking someone?
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:05:20 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

With the cluster of minior keeping the unown under spotlight the soiree turned into a bit of a frenzy as everyone began targeting the psychic. "Hhhhhhnnngg."

Following his instincts Sénon backed off.

With a bunch of people swarming the wildling Sénon's mind flashed to his pregnant fiance in a bit of a cumbersome fancy dress.

He couldn't see , maybe she'd flown off.

Priorities, Priorities.

● tags:
● notes: @starsoiree (Post 9)

♠︎ Unown? iquit.
♣︎ Where did stormy go?!
♥︎ Heading back to cait!
♦︎ -

Sénon's outfit

bdnLjrus

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU