thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 15:07:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin curls his fingers around 's when the other takes his hand, squeezing back in silent gratitude for the enduring presence.

I don't know how I'd manage without you.

The thought is fond, kept to himself as they watch the colourful bursts of light from falling Minior.

"Sure."

He's got two already but there are fond memories to be made with this.

"What's your favourite colour?" Asked with a curious tilt of his head, dyed-dark hair falling into his eyes. "I think I like the blue ones best."

They remind him of the ocean, of which he's starting to grow fond for more reasons than the deity that slumbers in its depths.

post #6
watching the minior shower with temp and trying to catch one
has blue already so going with indigo
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 16:21:39 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer laughed again, more at herself this time as she remembered the day they met in the garden. "Well, thank the weather that day. I could have been much worse." She knew she could be a total bitch. And she was clearly not afraid to mention it.

"And thank you for the berries. They're handy."

He offered his phone, and Summer took it to look over her face. Luckily, her makeup didn't run terribly, and it was quickly cleaned up from her face and reapplied with the mascara she had in her purse. "Thank you. Here you go." She offered his phone back to him, looking good as new.

The way Casey spoke to her tugged at her heart. She never allowed people to talk to her like this, unless it was for business purposes. She took his hand again, squeezing it gently. "As will I."

Will the promise be upheld? Who knew. But, for tonight, she could at least give him some comfort, the same he was giving her.

"Casey, will you give me a dance?" she asked, her free hand grabbing her skirts in a curtsy.

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 17:15:59 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
Cardamom nodded at Arashi as he entered as well, hoping the boy wouldn't mind her presence in this bathroom for now. She chuckled somewhat lightly at Hideo's comment about his Pokemon. "I bet they sensed you might be in trouble," she said, her voice affectionate. "I know that if I hadn't brought her along Half-Moon would have come running anyways the instant all that chaos broke out." The trainer and the Obstagoon shared quite the deep bond, enough that she was quite positive they'd be able to sense each other like that no matter how far.[break][break]
tl;dr: 12/8
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes bathroom squad

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 21:12:22 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

"I've flown plenty." Kaida almost bragged, on the tip of her tongue was something about having flown towards a god during the Three Day War (she thinks its name was...Ogre? Something like that.), but she never got the chance to say more. Her jaws snapped shut as the dragon shot upwards, afraid of biting her tongue should she carelessly talk.

Initially, her Yamega would lose them, crying out in frustration as it beat its wings determinedly. With an ability of Speed Boost, however, she enjoyed rapid acceleration, and soon caught up, zipping around the dragon like a bouncing rubber ball. Thankfully, her passengers were equally fine, Kaida letting out a breath of relief as she noted her Ekans and Toxicitry were hanging on with no problems.

"I don't believe a princess would be seeing stars quite like this." Kaida's voice jumped in pitch, signaling a joking tone as her lips curved up, leaning over the side of the Dragonite. In a suit, on a dragon, snakes and bugs by her side. Who ever seen a story like that? She took a deep breath, noting that the air was thinner, and she should be careful. "It's nice to fly without something happening for once." She couldn't remember a time she had flown that wasn't in a battle, a job, or getting to a job. "I suppose I should be grateful, I never got to have my partners see something pretty peacefully." Unintentionally, she looped back into overt care about her Pokemon, leaving herself in the dust.

tl;dr: With !

Ormr

Bragi

Orvar
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 22:45:30 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]

"Darn right. Now let's gather the gang and skedaddle outta this shit show."

With any luck, everyone else would be as done with this shit as he was. If they weren't...

He would really need a bloody drink.

The youth had nothing to say to Andy's biting criticism. One, it was the standard he had come to expect from the short youth whenever the League was involved. Two, it was more or less true; nothing he could say would change the shit show the League undeniably was tonight.

"Don't remind me... this ain't even a bloody league event and we're all still here. Guess we just like to stick our nose into everything and make a lotta noise."

Pick a random event; no matter what, you would inevitably find the League's high brass present and hogging the spotlight.

His attention is eventually drawn by Andy's Gengar to Eris and Ki.

It's a sadder sight than he's prepared for.

"Eris..."

He pats Andy in the back, encouraging him to come closer as he takes a step closer towards the duo.

TL;DR
-le shruggu

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 7:27:36 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Primates all carried with them something approaching human nature. The capacity for learning of the orangutan, the playfulness of the monkey, and so on. Toxtricity was a lizard, one that spent just enough time with Casey to adapt to his weirdly intense nature. When it was offered a pokeball and pointed in the direction of the Miniors descending, its instructions were clear. "I won't be upset if you return empty-handed. Have fun out there."

She returned his phone. Casey jokingly fanned himself when his hand brushed against hers, as he retrieved his phone. She never let people talk to her like that. He'd never know how lucky he really was.

Nonetheless, when she tugged at her dress and invited him to dance, he smiled. Casey thought for a second, but hesitated. The shoe was on the other foot. She put him on the spot and his usual confidence dried up. This ended up being a golden opportunity to pull the two of them back into the ballroom. "...Yes, ma'am."

Casey tilted his head, looking down at her. "Would you do the honor of leading?"
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 7:40:30 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
the pain in his jaw stings, honestly, and he's thankful to receive the LIFE DEW from serena's gardevoir. he smiles up at the psychic-type, nodding in gratitude.

"thanks, serenity."

with a sigh, he moves over to the bar to order a few drinks, downing them one after the other as if it'd help quell the guilt that swirls inside of him. he hates feeling like this.

by the time makes her way back over, two cocktails await her on the bar. he extends one over to her before nodding.

"let's get out of here."

notes
heading out of the ballroom with
@soiree
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 10:02:48 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","liarliar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Oh... sorry," Well didn't he feel dumb after clarified that he meant the party and now just how he felt now. "Right... sorry things like this aren't my thing," he shrugs because he clearly he couldn't pick things up. [break][break]

Though as the challenge goes off he can't help but raise a brow, "You're going to try and make a race inside a building?" he questions the two trying to be some voice of reason. It wasn't like this party thing wasn't also going on outside.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]post #5
[break]outfits Salem in White and Sabrina in Blue, Razz but with his usual Bandana
[break]TLDR
    +

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar"]--accent:#b02535; --speech:#eb283e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://imgur.com/52E0Qyf.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"] font-family:poppins; color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn"]margin-top:-80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 12:06:41 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Aw, are you sure, babe? I wouldn’t wanna bore you.”
[break][break]
The words come with a playful smirk, because of course there wouldn’t actually be anything boring about it, but who could blame him for teasing Cian a little after he just downed a flaming shot with a grin equal to that of a drunk university student? It’s cute, but Mars isn’t here to risk burning his nice suit, alright?
[break][break]
”Green Chartreuse, then. Let’s hope they have a good Kalosian one.”
[break][break]
Two shot glasses of almost concerningly bright green liqueur are soon before them, and it’s with a raised eyebrow that Mars offers one to Cian. The herbal scent of it is both sweet and spicy, and while delightful, it’s also probably a bit deceptive…
[break][break]
”To what are we toasting this time?”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ TLDR; at the bar with (8)

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
385 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 13:11:20 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang quietly dismisses himself when , , and all other people got distracted with something happening outside. he brings himself to the bar, wherein he finds himself interacting with a stranger shortly after.

"nah. i'm on a date with a ghost," he responds flatly, messaged laced with sarcasm.

realizing his blunder, he chugs one whole shot of alcohol before pinching the bridge of his nose. guilt wouldn't normally come after the snark, but it does when he's in a formal event and common decency was expected.

"sorry. it's the alcohol." it's a lie, but no one would be able to notice anyways, especially a stranger. not that there's much people he'd call otherwise though. "you can call me wolfgang. you lonely?"

@starsoiree

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 13:21:56 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

The snark comes as fast as the apology comes. Lyssa honestly doesn't really mind with the snark, having to perform publically in the city - She often met some instances where people throw an insult at her. She starts to learn to completely ignores it as it would be meaningless to fight back when it is not that important. Lyssa orders a drink and waits for it to come. "I hope that ghost doesn't get jealous for talking to their boyfriend" Lyssa teases with a playful grin then answers the real question from "You could say that, but after the overwhelming situation that happened earlier. A time like this can show the greatest worth." Lyssa muses, the glass of cold alcohol arrives in front of her and she starts to grab it. "You sounds like you have been drinking here for quite a while, any reason in particular? I am in the mood of listening to other people's worry" Lyssa says, taking a sip to her drink elegantly.

NOTES: Something

@someone

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 14:11:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
no one[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights?[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head EMPTY[break][break]
outfit![break]
post #19

As if it weren't good enough to be found crying by her own adoptive father, fate decides to leads two of her friends right to her. Even though they ask out of concern, Eris can't quite seem to find her voice, afraid that it might crack if she even tries.
[break][break]
Reiner can only watch as she tangles herself further in her fears, biting back a growl at the amount of people present. Is she going to be overwhelmed? Should he try to nudge them aside? He's known her for many years but still struggles to discern what's best for her at times like these.
[break][break]
Is she alright? Clearly not, but not even she knows what's causing this much distress.
[break][break]
"Don't..."
[break][break]
She's rubbing away her tears, trying very hard to brush away every emotion that spills forth.
[break][break]
"I'm okay..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 14:26:30 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e glances over at and , offering both boys a weak smile.

Later, when they're in a more private location, Chu-e will wrap up in a blanket warmed by the dryer. They can eat cookies fresh from the oven and he'll put on a movie. Sprinkles and Sugar will try and lay on her, too, he's sure. For now, he just very gently reaches out and rubs her lightly on the back, for comfort.

"Hey Errie," Starts out, innocent enough. "Why don't me, you, and Andy grab Doug and see how many shrimp we can make him eat before he pukes?"

Which was not a solution but it was a distraction, hopefully one that would make her smile again.

- Trying to comfort Eris
- Awkward smile at Andy and Doug
- Suggests terrorizing Doug as a hot new pastime to cheer her up
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 14:42:39 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Despite everything happening all around him, Maverick continued to keep to himself. The chaos and socialization wasn’t something he was particularly interested in. Warm gaze shifted from face to face as he moved to the balcony outside once more. The oddly colored umbreon followed without question, leaping up onto the edge of the handrails. Maverick chuckled, hand rose to gingerly graze the felines cheek. A our escaped her, leaning into her trainer’s touch before she sat and gazed up at the stars. Maverick let out a sigh, him too leaning against the railing to look up at the stars.

ooc: post #5
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 15:02:04 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
"hey i always try to make time for stuff like these. this is sort of a guilty pleasure of mine." besides everyone needed a break from all the craziness that hoenn would throw at them right? as even ysra pointed out even here was getting a little bit crazy with so many people showing up and doing their own thing.

"oh you don't know the half of it. if its not here its happening somewhere else. hoenn is just filled with that kind of stuff, and that's not even counting the near end of the world crap that goes on nearly every other month." he's sure he's told her all about the stuff that he's gone through both as himself and as pokkenger at this point but even he's heard wilder stories from other people. but enough about him,

"what about you? you come here by yourself or did you managed to bring someone along. perhaps a date even?"

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]