part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 23:35:50 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He’d vaguely heard about SPECTRA a while back. had mentioned it a couple of times while they sat around and hung out after a particularly grueling mission. He’d more or less forgotten about it until had brought it up as a special up and coming project. He’d cautioned him, but Mint…had never been the patient type. Much less recently after so much had happened in his personal life. He was looking for anything to pull himself further into Rocket and his work for them. Self-improvement was a life long journey after all, and compared to most of his peers he was lagging behind. He could feel it. [break][break]

Then again, perhaps it was unfair to compare himself when most of the people he knew had already been either life long mercs, the Beasts themselves, or and Gavin. Whatever the case, there was nothing wrong with trying it out. At best, it’d be a great work out. [break][break]

He stepped into the waiting area, noting it had a far more relaxed vibe than when Chu-e presented the MAGMA project and got his glowstick powers. He’s quick to scan the room to pick up familiar faces, locking onto his recently added acquaintance. Actually no, he’d upgrade the awkward man to friend after their drunken karaoke session. He jogged over, slowing down just a smidge to shout and wink at and before continuing towards what seemed to be the main group of people gathering. “Felix!! How’ve you been?” he asked crashing into the mercenary before grinning up at him. [break][break]

He proceeded to give a small wave to , , , and before introducing himself. “I’m Mint by the way. You guys got the excitement shakes yet or just me?” he said before looking up at where he assumed the proctors would be hanging about. “Hope bossman doesn’t see me eat it today.” He added, half joking as he waved at for a bit, hoping he’d see it before looking back at all the people he has NO IDEA about.

[break][break]

+ with a bunch of soft tags | bossman will indeed watch mint eat it today [break][break]

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 0:15:12 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus immediately regretted responding to the invitation he had received - why there were so many people in the room already? Was this all of them? Would there be more? His hands subtly shaking, the young man pulls his hood up further in an attempt to disguise his features. Much to his own annoyance his pulse began to race. This was too awkward. Too much to embarrass himself over.
[break][break]
And yet.
[break][break]
Swallowing hard, Klaus begins to pick at one of his painted nails before quickly shoving his hands into his pockets to keep from fidgeting. He should have brought his headphones. That would have discouraged people chattering at him more than likely, and given him something to focus on.
[break][break]
He was going to have a damn panic attack at this rate.
[break][break]
Observing the group, it seemed several of members present knew each other already. He considers, briefly, grabbing one of the nearest bodies to introduce himself to, but ultimately shrinks back from the crowd the best he can. Better to wait for instructions than make an unmitigated fool of himself in front of so many people.

[break][break]

+ Participating and having a panic attack! He can multitask!

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 1:31:35 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Felix nodded at the blonde's retelling of their first meeting. Now that she mentioned it, he had gone visiting the islands recently, and he did run into someone while over there. "Ah." Though, even with this information, the memory of that time was still relatively hazy. Felix was always the type to forgo anything of insignificance, memories included. It was a habit that often landed him in hot waters, but there was no helping that. There's only so he could remember.

With an awkward pause left between them, Felix hesitant eyes shifted away from the woman. "...I hope your sunburn heals." But just as he said this, another familiar face had entered the waiting area: . The two were friends? Frankly, the man wasn't quite sure what he'd call their relationship. One second he was told how boring he was, the next they were drunkenly singing along to karaoke classics.

Nonetheless, he greeted the man with a nod. "Okay enough. ...It's good to see you here."

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 14:01:12 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
razor-sharp teeth, i bite bullets.
Seemed like it was a party up here, not that she minded. The observation was decked out with goodies she could get herself lost in, like the bar that was stocked full of the good stuff. "A little bit shouldn't hurt." she whispered under her breath and she walked over to order something to ease her into the festivities. She figured she shouldn't do too much since she'd been invited to serve as a test proctor.

A lot of familiar faces were here. Pushes her shades up to rest on top of her head. Her golden amber hues spied her favorites, and standing beside one of the big windows chatting with one another. Deciding to go mingle she slowly made her way over to the pair, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

"...I’ve never seen some of them in a combat situation before, it should be interesting.” she caught the tail end of what Mars had been saying. Glancing out the window towards where they were looking she spied some familiar faces down below like and . She frowned at the latter, seemed like he was on death's door. He hadn't looked too bad when they met up for karaoke with and . She wondered what happened.

"Making bets already?" she asked softly as she took a sip from her glass. It was just a guess towards what the two of them were discussing before her arrival. With a playful pout on her features she sighed softly. "Without me? How could you two be so cruel? You know I'd never pass up a good opportunity to gamble." Her pout quickly melted a teasing smirk. Her way of showing them she was just messing with them.
outfit ● observation deck - proctor
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 14:49:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ even in the ruins
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ even in the ruins

[attr="class","tcsub"] FLOWERS BLOOM AND FLOURISH

[attr="class","tcword"] s.p.e.c.t.r.a. exams

[attr="class","tctag"] | |

[attr="class","tctext"] 'Honey business?' Elisabeth's eyes rolled ever so slightly. said the silliest things at the most serious moments. "I was under the impression you'd do anything to leave my company," the blonde said blithely, "given how quickly your Ralts took you out of Slateport." Not that she was resentful about that in the slightest.[break][break]

The blonde did regret bringing so much attention to , however, unintentional as it was. The way the young woman looked at her was full of confusion, as if uncertain how to place their relationship in this new, confrontational context. Elisabeth couldn't help but struggle with it herself; who knew if the trials ahead would pit them against one another? This was no place for maternal instinct, certainly.[break][break]

Only monsters would flourish here.[break][break]

Which made it all the more baffling that was here as well, shirking notice in the shadows. She resisted the urge to approach him, having already learned her lesson in that regard with Cyg. [break][break]

Regardless, was not entirely wrong -- she did seem, for lack of a better word, inexplicably 'popular.' She had come to Hoenn with no connections to speak of, joining Rocket silently in the shadows. The bonds she had formed with others had been entirely unintentional.[break][break]
With any luck, they wouldn't prove to be fatal flaws in a place like this one.

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 15:56:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam manages to filter through 's negative tones with sheer optimism. "oh, she's a baker? i know people who cook are, like, the best people out there!"

the entry of and to the conversation makes a great pivot as they make quick introductions of themselves with their interaction with . the former of the two, however, makes himself more recognizable with his voice and priam manages to piece together his identity with a speed date.

given that he has differently colored hair, priam gives him respect with his private life by not mentioning the aforementioned meeting.

he gives his energetic "hello!" back to when approaches him. smiling from ear to ear, he breaks off from the four momentarily to get into story-telling mode with the rocket beast.

"oh, yeah, about that! i placed it on its launcher thing, y'know, the huge ass gun it has on its back? yeah, so, i had it there and tried to test if it'll fire it at, like, mach speed. i thought it would be super useful in case we see one of those big ass blastoise again! so anyways, it fired eventually and it ricocheted all over the room. then i only have a few more minutes to prepare, right? so i asked genny- oh, that's what i call her now. we're close like that- to look for it, and, well, you can ask her where it is."

enters the scene afterwards, right as soon as he finishes his story with . "ayy! i'm still excited! you know those people out there are bored out of their minds, so they'll probably get something crazy out, i just know it!"

out of the corner of his eye, he spots being a wreck. he turns to , ignoring the fact that he has a cane, and ribs him with his elbow.

"wanna get that guy here in this party?" he teases the rocket beast. it was just so rare to see someone so vulnerable in rocket, so this opportunity was hard to come by.

@tags
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 16:29:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Hands clasped at his back, Remiel turns to regard 's greeting with a nonchalant gaze and a nod. "Flint." He'd grown past the cold and unfeeling person he was when he'd first joined Rocket. But helping spearhead such things seemed to bring that seemingly dour royal again.

Around them, various technicians and programmers helm the control decks as the program for the S.P.E.C.T.R.A. HOLODECK, and the exam it was set it host, was booted and prepared. "At your leisure. You'll find we've employed tech from various sources: Raicorp. Infinity Industries. Silph Co." The last he names comes with a hesitance, but he continues on after without skipping a beat.

"All pirated and untraceable, of course. With many additions and modifications of our own."

S.P.E.C.T.R.A + PROCTOR

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,203 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 17:51:41 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
's finger guns drew out a bright laugh from Barnaby's lips. "I'll remember that. Luckily, I don't think we'll be tested on our baking skills."

He was about to continue the conversation, but movement at his peripheral goaded Barnaby's attention away. Suddenly, a blue-haired blur slammed into Felix.

An eyebrow was raised at their familiarity, expressing mild but not unwelcome surprise. It was nice to see Felix starting to make friends since coming to Hoenn. Barnaby worried about him getting out, socializing, having fun outside of the work he so dutifully hyper-fixated on. Inwardly, though, he felt a pang of something stirring in his gut. Odd.

"Bee. A pleasure, Mint." A welcome said with his usual casual smile, followed by a small chuckle at 's joke. "Not shaking just yet. I'm waiting to see what they have in store for us."

He glanced at momentarily, but remained silent, as another man caught his attention at the edge of their circle. was here? Now that was more than a little surprising. Barnaby could only hope that he didn't put two and two together like .

"That was business, Elisa. I'm talking about simply enjoying each other's company." Again, his gaze fell on the demure blonde. "You bring the tea, I'll bring the honey. It'll be a pleasant time."

If they all made it out of here alive.
participating

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 18:48:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“Oh, good. I’m not late.” Rowan strode into the Observation Deck with a slight huff of exhaustion. With Sea Mauville being his primary project, he didn’t have much time for other Team Rocket functions, but he attempted to make time for them when he was able. “Did I miss anything good, yet?” He asked as he sidled up next to the Underboss, glancing down into the area below.

“I better not have lost out on the betting or i’ll be pissed.” A small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, watching specifically to see if was among those that were being tested in these exams. “My money is on Frost.”

(tagged)⏤ @spectra

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 21:26:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
It's hard to tell from up here, but does indeed look a little worse for wear. Just sick, Gavin hopes, still working off the aftermath of their excursion into the Tree of Life like so many others. Still, he inclines his head in agreement with .

"Still, with Genesect he's likely to shred the competition. I saw that thing nearly take Choi's head off."

He doesn't add that it very well would have, if not for Necrozma's intervention; it's been a decent day, thus far, and delving too deep into thoughts of the light devourer was only going to compromise that.

He sweeps his gaze over Mars' favoured candidates, recognizing none of them. But he makes a note to pay attention for the future.

's entry draws his attention, and he grins before gesturing to the champagne.

"Grab a drink. Still plenty of time to make your bets." hadn't been in the room when Gavin had earlier made his assessments. One of 's pet projects, whose training had since passed to him in the event of the underbosses death. He'd half expected Mint to get cold feet but he's impressed to see that he hasn't. He lifts a hand when Mint waves, acknowledging. "I do hope he's stronger than he is smart, at least where common sense is concerned." He scoffs. "Nearly shot him the other day when I found him snooping around in Choi's office, but apparently he was told to."

There's a distant fondness to his smile. Arceus, he missed Chu-e.

To , he says, "Not eager to clash with the rest of them?"

She was his protégé, after all, where Mint had belonged to Choi.
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,807 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 22:21:16 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Priam's story made Oscar's head hurt, plus it raised more questions than answers. There was a bit to unpack there with mister Conrad, but Oscar put his curiosity aside and turned to Genesect. "So, where's your ball?"

Genesect raised its arms up and down, a possible attempt to shrug. Oscar squinted before shaking his head, raising his shoulders into an actual shrug. He kept doing it until Genesect copied him, and once it had the motion down he nodded. Then he asked again, "Where's your ball?" Genesect shrugged, correctly this time. Oscar patted it on the head, a a gesture it could not feel but still understood to mean it did good. Oscar sighed, "I'll worry about it later then.

Oscar was poked in the ribs, bringing his attention back to Priam. He looked to the panicking man Priam was referring to, and Oscar squinted again as he thought it over. It was always a good idea to make new comrades, even if they were about to viciously compete against one another. Oscar nodded to Priam with a smile before starting his limp over to the shy observer. Naturally Genesect followed Oscar like a shadow. 

As Oscar approached, he raised his free hand and tried to get the stranger's attention. "Hey you, with the uhhh highlights? Yeah you!" Oscar chuckled as he got closer, hoping he did not make the poor man even more nervous--even if it would be amusing if he did. "You doing alright there? You look like you're about to shit yourself."

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 1:19:39 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's drink was drunk. Shots were taken. Was it all a bad idea?

Probably.

Would she regret this later?

Oh, absolutely.

But, right now, she had to use the bathroom. She muttered under her breath about needing to use the bathroom, finding one soon enough. However, as she left, she took a wrong turn, her legs managing to carry her further up than she needed to go.

To the control room.

And so, when she opened the door, she didn't see the lounging area she had been at. Instead, there were computers, and there were people she didn't know... and those she did.

"What the fuck? Remy? Mars? What are you two doing here? You should've found me sooner!" Summer chirped in a relatively cheerful manner, walking over to claim a seat.

observing - found her way into the control room somehow bc she's not w/ it
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 1:26:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
leads the charge, with priam following suit. they hone in on like a prey in the wilds, though their intent is less than as gruesome as the term implied.

"yeah, frosty!" he parrots, riding on 's introduction as he approaches him together. he wonders if frosted tips are still cool and ponders on the idea of getting his hair done like that as well.

"look alive! this is supposed to be a nice bonding experience with your friends! we're all friends here, i think."

he turns and looks around the room, trying to find anyone that doesn't seem to be a friend. so far, no one else has triggered kanto vibes or anything similar.

"hey, hey! this is like auditions for a talent show!" he turns his head upwards to where the executives most likely are. "gotta look juicy in front of the spectators out there!"

priam waves wildly at those above after associating and himself with before flipping them off (in a nice way), guessing that was out there. he's bound to get attention now. what a good samaritan that he is, helping new friends attain greatness.

@tags
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 2:53:40 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Wholly oblivious to anyone he might have known in the crowd, is quite safe for the time being, Klaus instead wrapped up in knots in his own head. Why did there have to be so many people? Glancing swiftly around the room with deep consideration given for simply leaving, a noise directed in his direction stops Klaus dead in his tracks.
[break][break]
Oh no.
[break][break]
Klaus attempts to sink further back but ultimately fails as and round upon him. A barely-heard "What?" sounds from Klaus as he's rounded upon, his hand automatically lifting to touch his hair as it's commented upon. His eyes widen as he's subsequently called "Frosty" and is assured the entirety of the room were friends. Klaus was fairly certain he didn't know anyone here, save , but he couldn't see her.
[break][break]
Realising not a few eyes are now upon him, panic grips Klaus; his throat seized shut and breath temporarily halted as his face turns white as a sheet. He was alone in a sea of people making an absolute fool of himself. Worse, nothing had even started yet. Klaus gives a little shake of his head as Oscar inquires if he's alright. No. No he was not. This was too much - why did there have to be so many people?
[break][break]
Priam's comment about auditions seems to be the tipping point, unfortunately. His stomach roiling, hands shaking, and a thin sheen of sweat evident on his brow, Klaus looks dumbly at Priam for half-a-beat before he turns suddenly, bolting the short distance to a nearby trash can and leans over it. Gripping its sides for dear life the young man heaves up the contents of his stomach, an utterly wretched look overcoming his expression.
[break][break]
"I'm f-" he tries to say before another heave silences him, his hand lifting to indicate just a moment. "I'm fine," Klaus whispers weakly again, a cough sounding from the young man before he spits out a mouthful of stomach acid.

[break][break]

+ Someone get that boy some pepto

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 4:18:17 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Hell, I’ve heard some stories, that thing seems bloodthirsty. Cool paint job, though.”
[break][break]
There’s a note of appreciation when speaking of the creature he vaguely remembers from their excursion into the Tree of Life, and not just for its aesthetic appeal. Mars will always value powerful assets, although hopefully the whole “almost chop an underboss’ head off” is a thing of the past now…
[break][break]
If not, that's rather grim.
[break][break]
The thought is pushed aside with a sip of champagne just as and make their presence known, and a smirk tugs at his lips when hearing ’s comment on Rowan’s pick. ”Not a great start, huh? We were just talking about our top picks, my money’s on Co–...”
[break][break]
Conrad. But just as he’s saying this, Mars looks down towards where all the recruits gather, being greeted with no less than the delightful sight of waving towards them and then flipping them off a second later.
[break][break]
Little bitch.
[break][break]
”What a brat.” He chuckles, returning the gesture with a grin, only to then immediately turn towards . ”Hey, Delarosa, I think Priam has a message for you.”
[break][break]
A teasing joke made solely based on how close the two seem to be.
[break][break]
After all, Mars would never assume anyone is flipping him off. That would be unthinkable.
[break][break]
And speaking of unthinkable things… The way bursts into the control room sure is one he hadn’t expected, but maybe he should have, because the reason why soon becomes clear: she’s drunk.
[break][break]
”Summer, I didn’t know you’d be acting as a proctor today.” His tone is all too calm and nonchalant. Obviously, he knows she’s not and that she probably just snuck in when no one was looking, but there’s no point in mentioning as much. ”Summer, this Underboss Merlino. Gavin, this is a very drunk Summer Prescott.” With this, he smiles.
[break][break]
Honestly, it's all kind of hilarious to him, even if he knows Summer will probably regret all this come morning...

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

Control room | Proctor[break]
Open to interaction ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]