ENERGETIC EGGSTRAVAGANZA (MEMBER-LED EVENT)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 19:15:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “A cultural festival?” Eva glances down at the fliers and delicately picks one up to inspect. She glances over the brief information quickly as her smile grows, “Oh wow! That sounds really fun!” she reaches back to tuck it into her pocket. She was already sold before he let her in on the little tip.

Eva’s lips pull into a grin, “Well, I definitely can’t say no to free food!” Eva herself wasn’t in it for the badges. She had a few from random events such as ’s contest and battling in the Hoenn Star Tournament. Other than that, the gym circuit really wasn’t her thing, “Do you need any volunteers?” Keeping busy kept her sane now-a-days.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2022 23:54:59 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The effect of the EGG BOMB is immediate, and within seconds he can hear his radio buzzing and calling all officers in the area to help direct the crowd before an accidental stampede was triggered. Paxton moved quickly. Crowd control took precedence over babysitting a couple of journalists. [break][break]

Plus, if he ditched and maybe the sergeant would take VIP monitoring off his duty list. "Please continue moving forward calmly and quickly everyone." he said, gesturing as semi panicked parents as they dragged their children the opposite way of the Chansey. "You two, no injuries correct? We have a medic tent set up a block from here if you need to check in for anything." he said holding up his hand to what looked like a sibling duo.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 2:56:13 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody laughs a little bit watching Xander rub the back of his neck. Seemed like he wasn't the most social type, she found it rather easy to talk to him so she was surprised. Maybe it's cause she did the majority of the talking? She wasn't sure. [break][break]

She pouts though when Hideo catches her. "Damn, my disguise is no good against those who cant see. Your ears are too sharp Hideo." she said giving her kudos in her own unique kind of way. [break][break]

As they all spoke Melody took some time to text back Matias her location, even replying to their snapchat by getting a picture with and . "Cheese!" she said putting up a peace sign while taking a picture and pressing send immediately to and with the message of "we're here!" with a geotag of where to find her. [break][break]

She had no idea what she may have just done.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 11:40:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"sure. i like our selfies."[break][break]

they are among some of his favorite pictures of himself just because of the filters. they make him look cute. adorable.[break][break]

but it looks like there is no need to. their phone buzzes with a picture from , and after clicking it, his eyes widen for the briefest of moments as he looks down at . the other two ( and ) seemingly go unnoticed.[break][break]

"i think our selfie's still better."[break][break]

he sighs, pocketing his phone before turning to .[break][break]

"come on. i know where they are."

[attr="class","ooc"]going to see the gang ^ _ ^[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 12:03:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]colours and sounds fill the street
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a beautiful eggstravaganza
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Hideo!! You're here too!" With wide smiles comes great big hugs, her excitement nearly kncoking the both of them to the ground had Reiner not held her back. "Isn't it cool though? It feels like the time I took a sky bridge of flowers! Gosh, Azalea would love to see this..."
[break][break]
Too bad the Shaymin is busy frolicking the flower fields back home.
[break][break]
"So you've already gone and challenged his gym before me? No fair..." She's just about to reach out and ruffle Hideo's hair, but the flash of a camera catches her off-guard. And then, she watches as Melody seemingly sends it off to someone. So she smiles, albeit filled with a sense of dread as she does so, and peeks over.
[break][break]
"Who was that for, Miss Melody? Are you calling a secret gym leader meeting?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 12:30:50 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Ah, . Hideo could recognize the voice quickly. “Of course I am!” he boasted, “I keep’em all nice and clean! A proper trainer should keep their badges looking good!” At least, he was pretty sure all those times he ran his fingers along them prevented any dirt or grime from building up.

The occasional wipe with a tissue helped too.

Hideo waved as greeted him, and he took note of that odd reference she made. “Sounds kinda like a dream I had,” he said, “With a long bridge that went in the sky, and there was a bed of flowers at the end.” It hadn’t actually been a dream, but he wasn’t aware of that; it came at a time where his dreams hadn’t been very nice for a while.

And you should know that I know your voice by now, Melody!” He’d spent enough time with to recognize her voice, and no disguise would get around that.

Hideo wasn’t aware Melody was taking a selfie until he felt his Ambipom turn him towards the camera, his Beheeyem notifying him of the phone pointing towards him. Hideo managed to flash a peace-sign just in time, his Ambipom gently pushing Hideo’s elbow up so it’d be in frame as she squished her face into his. His Beheeyem was unfortunately relegated to the background, unable to reach the group in time.

With that out of the way, Hideo was back towards Eris. “‘course I did Xander’s challenge! It was just a battle between our Pokemon. That I won, of course.” And his Lycanroc got some bruised ribs out of, but that was easily healed at the Pokemon center.

He still wasn’t sure what a Raboot’s typing was though. It kicked way too hard for a pure-fire type…

@selfie time

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,247 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 17:16:50 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody looked over at Eris, unbeknownst to her what had happen between Matias and the young girl. [break][break]

"Oh, the other swords of justice came to show their support so I sent a selfie of us to them so they can meet with us." she elaborates as she turns her attention back to hideo. "I suppose your right, silly of me to think that'd work. Gotta try changing my voice when i'm in public then huh?" she said putting her chin in the small space between her thumb and pointer finger as she was visibly turning the gears in her head. [break][break]

"Oh yeah, Have either of you met Matias or Kyle yet?" she asked them both, it would be good to show them some people she thought were very talented with pokemon. Especially kyle.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 0:59:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]colours and sounds fill the street
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a beautiful eggstravaganza
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Matias... yeah. I know him."
[break][break]
Or perhaps, she never did know him - Her body shudders as her hands uncomfortably brush at the fringe over her left eye.
[break][break]
"I've faced Kyle once during the tournament last summer. And he taught me how I could get a Zeraora of my own." Humming to draw their attention away, she smiles despite the dread that threatens to choke her. "Isn't he the one that always shows up at the dog park?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 1:45:37 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
"Good to hear." Because he's letting the one he got from Melody gather dust in a drawer.

Xander's phone buzzed while the others talked. He'd let it go to voicemail, but the number on the screen is an important client.

"Uh, I'll be back guys. I've got to take this."

And off he goes.
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 13:53:38 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo grinned. “Good luck with that, Melody!” he taunted, “But you’re gonna have to try harder than that to fool me!” He wouldn’t reveal all his secrets for identifying people - that was for her to learn with each attempt.

Hideo offered a small wave to as the latter left, the boy’s attention fixated on who just mentioned: Matias and Kyle. Two names he recognized very quickly: an Elite Four member and the Champion respectively. Hideo practically lit up at their mention.

No, I haven’t,” he said, though the excitement in his voice would be hard to hide. “You’re really gonna let us meet an E4 and the Champion?!

Though from the sounds of it, had already met both of them before. “Lucky. I never got a chance to meet either of them. What are they like? Does Kyle really have a bunch of rare dog Pokemon that he keeps around?

He wanted to know, one part just because he was curious and idolized the Champion spot - another because he wanted to know what he’d have to face against when it was time to battle over the title.

@fanboy time
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 18:48:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle was still staring at his phone. he recognizes belmont in the picture at least, but he's more concerned with the fact that melody may have committed crimes.

"i don't see any parents for those kids. do you think melody kidnapped them? should we call cps?"

he turns away from his phone and starts to follow matias as he goes to go find melody and her entourage.

"i'll just have my pokemon track her without her permission next time," kyle informs matias. "i don't feel like being friends with a felon is good for me."

mostly since he feels like being associated with them would endanger his position on the league, and subsequently, his pension plan from working in the security sector.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 7:49:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes. cps can handle them."[break][break]

jk. if matias couldn't handle the rascal that is then cps has no chance.[break][break]

"good idea. i have my gardevoirs doing the same thing right now."[break][break]

it's a short walk to reach where and co are. even from afar, he sees the familiar tufts of fur — the black and blue that might've once been covered in red. and beside it: its trainer.[break][break]

"are you in diguise, melody?"[break][break]

matias waves at the others. he's seen before, even interacted once or twice, and he definitely knows . for obvious reasons, he focuses on melody for now.[break][break]

"and are you going to introduce us to your kids?"

[attr="class","ooc"]seeing the gang ^ _ ^[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 16:40:02 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
Amor Rose Avatar
Walter had made him get out of the manor while they tidied the place up. It was annoying, but since there was a concert being held right here in the city he thought he would come over. Normally he would be wearing a three piece suit, and look as professional as they come, but instead he wore simple black pants, and a button up shirt that wasn't even buttoned up. Every since he had come back he had realized how uncomfortable shirts, and suits were. They felt constricting to him, however he was in public, so he at least put the middle button through it's cloth lock. Not that it mattered if anyone gave him a glance, or tried to give him a hard time. He would just tell them that he was rich.

While throwing his wealth around wasn't normally his style, it would help curb the questions if everyone else thought of him as just another eccentric rich boy. They didn't need to know him deeper than that as far as he was concerned. All of his pokemon on his belt he would simply appear in the crowd as another passerby, and enjoy the music that was gifted to the audience around him. It had been a long time since he had bothered to mingle with people like this, perhaps that is why Walter kicked him out of the house for a while?

(Feel free to poke him while h's vibin)
Outfit, execpt the middle is buttoned

Izumi Yamamura Avatar

It didn’t take too long for news to travel through the grapevine—

To be fair it was Walter of all people who’d contacted them, asking if they were both free to come by and keep a certain Mr. Solo occupied.

(Of course, the butler had also requested that the two keep quiet about it, so it wasn’t so obvious he had assistance in the matter.)

Now the problem was—who was going to take care of the kids? Since this was a festival down at Lilycove…

Moment she heard what Walter had asked Amor to wear, though, she couldn’t believe it at all. So of course she had to make tracks and see this extremely rare phenomena herself, yelling something at to ‘hurry the hell up’ and to ‘either bring the kids or ask our moms to watch them’ before taking the express Gardevoir down and out to Lilycove where the thing was taking place.

And right when she appeared (after recalling her Gardevoir to rest back in its containment unit)—

Holy crap that was a lot of people. Where would she even start—aha.

Not everyone had long white hair and stood pretty tall, so there was that.

“Hey, Amor!” she called out, waving furiously, an attempt to get his attention.

“Oi, Amor!”

Bringing the children along meant that someone had to ensure they didn’t run off, and since Izumi had run ahead to try and find Amor, that left Josh holding the bag of kids. Her telling him to “hurry the hell up” did not in fact make him move any faster, seeing as he had kids with him. But it was a rare chance to see Amor after his being gone for so long, so why not, right?

But he couldn’t help but laugh when he saw the man’s garb, and really, despite what Izumi thought, he wasn’t hard to pick out in a crowd with that silver hair. While Josh didn’t tend to dress the most fancily either though, Amor barely had a shirt on. Why? He had no idea. If you wanted super casual, why not just wear a t-shirt at this point?

“Nice shirt!”

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 2:00:27 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lana"]

The call ends and Lana's surveying the crowds even more until Calvin's voice cuts through the noise. The coordinator is quick to return Calvin's hype with his own, smiling as he held up his hands to cushion for impact. It doesn't happen so Ruslan is quick to give the ranger a small hug before "This- This is my first t-time seeing it!" he said as he let go of him and looked back up at the passing float.
[break][break]

Another scream, in an equally familiar voice pulled Lana's attention back to the throng of people. He barely caught sight of Nagi before a blur of blue and yellow scrambled through. He gave the little Shinx a wave while Garbage Baby barked at his friend and back to Streusel introducing the pair.
[break][break]

"O-Of course! I- I just thought it'd be m-more fun." He stated before looking over at Calvin and then back at Nagi. "Calvin is my f-friend from home. And- And Nagi is my friend form Lillycove." It's not the best introduction but he'd dropped details here and there of them in text days before. He was grinning, eager and hopeful that his friends would get along with each other. Though, neither person was difficult to deal with. "T-There's some food stalls...but I'd like us to get lunch to-togehter." he added.

[break][break]

+
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.lana]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lana b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.lana]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lana .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
684 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 7:15:06 GMT
nina larson Avatar
”thanks again!”

gold glittered at her ankle as she exited a jewelry store, a moon stone charm bouncing against the straps of her wedged sandals. it reflected in the eyes of her curious alolan vulpix who followed after her.

outside, petals were falling. she looked up to see a wailord fly past several skyscrapers, and blinked in disbelief. melody’s voice was one answer, but how had all of this happened so quickly? she’d been inside for maybe an hour. perhaps time was playing tricks on her again...

reaching for one of the phones in her purse, she texted and :

free concert in lilycove. melody miros flying a wailord around the city ??

sent, the phone lingered in her hand as she waded through the growing crowd curiously, her vulpix sticking close by.

open for interactions!