Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,419 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 4:42:40 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]
[break]

Crystalline shards of esoteric origin are spontaneously conceived around the site of space-time distortion, a phenomenon that has been loosely observed by those trainers whom have taken it upon themselves to collect them. Adrian manages to collect them just as well, boasting four in total, though he doesn't realize their worth as of yet. They rest nestled in a pouch somewhere in a backpack, with the newest yellow shard tucked in his pocket for now.[break][break]

Investigating the area with a Hisuian Electrode he'd previously captured, in the hopes it'd help discourage any wild variants from hounding him for stepping too close to the electric generators, he finds himself unperturbed for most of his time spent poking and prying about. It's not until he's well on his way out of the place seemingly empty-handed, that a strange Samurott approachs.[break][break]

Utilizing their distinct advantage, Adrian eventually quells the confused and stranded beast's fury, earning him a chance to capture it. But it slices through the first pokeball, and then the next one, forcing him to try and paralyze it before trying again. Eventually, he finds himself successful.
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ACQUIRING HISUIAN SAMUROTT & YELLOW SHARD

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 15:24:49 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

it is quite a journey from ever grande to new mauville, so james shows up late, but it's not like his bosses can blame him because he also knows is late to the scene.[break][break]

either way, the moment he arrives, he's immediately met with the sight of what looks to be a zoroark, only that it's shades lighter. it looks over their way only to leap at them.[break][break]

"shit!"[break][break]

leaping to the side, james avoids being tackled by the zoroark. his manectric is not as lucky. onigiri is absolutely useless in battles but thankfully james is quick on the draw with a pokeball.[break][break]

"are you okay, onigiri?"

[attr="class","ooc"]zoroark -> h!zoroark[break]
learning bitter malice[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-manectric"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#86acff; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Chairman Húxiān
He/Him/His
October 29
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Homosexual
Pharmaceutial CEO
5 height
5 height
"Past performance does not guarantee future results," you will whisper to the rising moon.
awards
46 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tianyu
Húxiān Tianyu
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 20:52:05 GMT
Húxiān Tianyu Avatar

Tianyu had only popped down to the Power plant for a meet and greet - put his face to the local branch supplying his office power. And now, here he was, standing in the dark with a muscle pulled taut in his jaw as alarms blared and the sounds of scarred people and pokemon alike drifted across the air. Arms crossed behind his rigid back, his eyes half-lid as he peers down the darkened hallway before him, the only illumination the dull glow of the exit signs, Tianyu sighs quietly.

"This is poorly timed,"
Tianyu muses to the Ninetales at his side, receiving a haughty sniff in response to his words. His mouth opening to speak more, a pokeball suddenly opens, from the folds of his hanfu, revealing an impish little Zorua. Blinking once, his head angling down at the little stow-away, Tianyu carefully tilts his head to the side as he observes the fox.

"Daji," he begins, only to be cut off when the Ninetales barks sharply in reprimand at Famman. Moving purposefully, the Ninetales none to gently shoves the Zorua back, resulting in the poor thing catching between a dimensional rift. Tianyu arches an eyebrow, and then winces subtly, and the little fox is spliced in half, something akin to sympathy touching his expression. Well, there was nothing to do about that. A some-what firm look is spared for Daji, who appears to have no regrets for her actions.

Turning to leave, the shuffling of movement behind him gives Tianyu pause. Looking over his shoulder, a low hum sounds from the man as the Zorua shakes herself, her fur now white with a tuft of red atop her head. "Come here," he directs the little zombie, the Zorua wagging and immediately trotting over despite the daggers the Ninetales glares. Bending down, Tianyu reaches out to check the beast before realization strikes - that reporter he had lunch with.

"I suppose I should get you home."

Broken goods were better than nothing, he supposes.

+ Zorua to H!Zorua with Form Change bought in shop!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 0:48:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Okay, what the hell was he doing here…

Coming out here, alone, was always a bad idea! However, none of the strange distortions had manifested near Fortree yet, so whenever one would appear, Alexei would always make it a habit to travel to wherever the danged thing had appeared—unless it was smack dab in the middle of the ocean then that was an instant pass.

Little did he know a certain someone (lookin’ at you, ) had already come here earlier, also alone—and almost gotten his fucking skull crushed by a gigantic fish.

But he didn’t know any of that.

Instead, the noise of the fluctuating, crackling ‘electricity’ hit his ears the moment he poked around the edges—he figured, why not stay near the edges rather than getting fucking involved in the middle of it—who knew what fucking Pokémon was going to come out and chase him down, anyway…

Of course, little did he realize that the Stantler he was carrying around with him was affected by the changes within this strange… pocket of lost ‘time’, or whatever the hell it was called.

On his way out, he heard a little crunching noise underfoot, and retrieved a small yellow piece of… something.

Whatever this was.

He now had three of them…

shop redemption post here

stantler evolved into wyrdeer! wyrdeer learned psyshield bash!

@tag
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 2:30:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
As luck would have it, Barnaby didn't have to travel far for his next encounter with a space-time distortion. New Mauville, the nearby powerplant that fed energy to Mauville city, suddenly found itself under siege in a blink of an eye. Chaos, of course, soon followed.

Power to major parts of the city became cut off at the most inopportune of times, rendering infrastructure like stoplights and transportation systems useless. It was a major event, and one Barnaby wasted little time in documenting. Before leaving HNN Headquarters he was sure to pack a headlamp and a GoPro-style camera with infrared and night vision capabilities.

This was the journalist's sixth time delving into one of these hellish dimensions and still he felt marked unease. There was no getting used to so unnatural a phenomenon, no matter how many times one encountered it. This particular instance was unique, though, in that it involved the taking away of a precious resource. Without energy, eventually, cities would fall into mayhem. And Mauville's power grid had been so easily compromised...

It was an unsettling business.

This unease was compounded by the unusually high number of aggressive Pokémon, which Barnaby encountered almost as soon as he stepped foot through the dome of crackling energy. From the shadows a ghostly figure scuttled and stalked, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce... before it had a chance, however, an ESPEON was released to help illuminate the area.

The shadows receded, revealing a SNEASEL... or what looked like a SNEASEL, distorted in color. With nowhere to hide, it lunged forward, raking Barnaby's ESPEON with it's violet-dipped claws. The cat cried out in agony, a forlorn sound paired with the sizzling of it's flesh. The gashes oozed a sickening purple and, as Barnaby soon realized, dripped with poison.

This was wholly new. Whatever this SNEASEL was needed to be documented.

The battle continued on, leaving ESPEON at the brink of fainting but the victor overall. Barnaby collected his newly-captured Pokémon, bending at the knee to grab the Poké Ball, before continuing further into the distortion.

SNEASEL
was
caught!
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 3:51:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there's only malcontent with kyle when another distortion happens on mauville.

kyle attempts to go where power to the entire city is regulated, trying to check anything that might risk the destruction of certain facilities after the distortion fades. it's an anomaly, but it never hurts to play it safe.

a click of a tongue comes out of him when he sees multiple of electrodes congregating. a mix of both the variants they're familiar with and ones he wasn't were present.

unsure on how to handle it without risking a chain reaction of explosions, kyle sends out a smeargle, who puts everything to sleep with dark void. one by one, he catches them with pokeballs as they fall asleep.

forme change: electrode > h!electrode
level tutor: electrode > chloroblast

@tags
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 4:15:55 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
distortions meant cool stuff, and priam's not going to let the cool stuff escape him again.

he rushes in into the pressurized area, finding the stress affecting his body as soon as he touches the air around the dome. while it's more difficult to move, it doesn't stop priam from trudging on.

as he brute forces his way, he gets his braviary out, one that hatched within the weird hatchery ranch. "get me up!" he orders it when he finds it difficult to move.

the pokemon finds stress at first, pressured by the atmosphere, but still attempts to pick up priam by the shoulders. before long, the pokemon finds the difficulty to move within the space ease away.

braviary has transformed.

forme change: braviary > h!braviary
level tutor: h!braviary > esper wing

@tags
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 4:52:20 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Well this was very convenient. Here was Oscar, just dying to get the chance to peek into one of these Space-Time Distortions, and one popped in right on his front steps. Sure it caused Mauville to have a tiiiiiny power crisis, but that was a small price to pay for progress. Besides, the community was coming out in droves to help shut down the distortion--so the problem should sort itself out eventually.

In the mean time, it was time to explore! Oscar and a team of GMH researchers set up shop at the mouth of the distortion, everyone covered head to foot in hazmat protection. Oscar tapped his mask, watching their volunteer explorer put on GMH's specially made experimental aeronaut suit. One might think Oscar was trying to make sure the suit fit together or whatever, but in reality he thought the volunteer was cute. Like his eyes were so fuckin' blue, how did they get so blue? They had to be contacts. Or--lasers. Did they do that? Eye dye laser eye surgery? That sounds like a thing.

Oscar must have blanked out because he blinked and suddenly the volunteer was heading for the distortion. A GMH scientist spoke up beside Oscar, "We're ready when you are Mr. Clayton." Oscar shook his head, "Ummm yeah. Proceed! Does anyone have a camera? Should we be recording this?" Too late, the volunteer dove in. Now all they had to do was wait.

Though they did not have to wait long. About ten seconds passed before someone stepped back outside. It was not the volunteer however, but rather a robed old man holding a wrapped up orb. GMH security raised their firearms, demanding that the unknown being identify themselves. He removed his robe, revealing a pair of brilliant blue eyes and a long beard. Oscar gasped, it was the volunteer.

The volunteer spoke, his voice old but regal. "My journey has been long. I knew not the terror I would find beyond the distortion, and had I known I would have ventured forth again freely. I wandered the dunes of Dialga's realm, the tides of diamond sand guiding me to the shores of Palkia's endless sea. Beyond the sea I witnessed what awaits mankind. The endless night of the space god grows ever nearer. We are not prepared. We could not have possibly been prepared." The volunteer stepped forward, holding out the wrapped orb toward Oscar.

Gingerly Oscar stepped forward, taking the orb from the volunteer as they stared into each others eyes. Even after decades of hardship, the volunteer's eyes were beautiful. As the orb was passed on, the volunteer sighed. "This is the key to our salvation. My task is finally at an end. Now it is up to you." The volunteer gasped, falling to the ground in a heap. On-hand paramedics ran forward to check the man's vitals, and would shortly confirm what everyone thought. He was dead.

Oscar looked to the wrapped orb, no bigger than a basketball. It--pulsed. Was it breathing? He slowly unwrapped it, the tension in the air rising as thick as a morning fog. The final strap of fabric fell away and-----

"Oh shit awesome!" It was a Voltorb! Kinda? It looked, different. It had like, a wooden texture? Whatever it was cool. Oscar gave the voltorb a pet, and it seemed very pleased to receive affection. "I'm gonna call ya Torbs." Oscar snapped his fingers, "Let's send in the next volunteer! We're burning daylight!"

Results
Oscar used a Forme Change to 'catch' a h!Voltorb
Voltorb has turned into h!Voltorb
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 4:58:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint dared push through the distortion, curious about the next one but cautious all the same. His partner for the day, a little Bergmite waddled after looking around. Mint's phone was out recording their way inside, while he held up a flashlight in his other hand to illuminate the way. "Don't wander off." he warned the little ice type at his side as he turned a corner.

It's strange, the place almost felt abandoned but he supposed it made sense if it's sustained damage from hostile distortion pokemon. The soft tink tink tink of his partner stopped and suddenly he heard a slower thump...thump...thump. Mint turned before gasping at his little friend- now big. An Avalugg...though not quite right. An effect of the distortion. "W-We can head back if you want?" he offered before the Avalugg gently bumped their head into his. "Well, alright. I'll slow down for you." he said with a grin before they continued exploring.

bergmite -> h!avalugg

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,250 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 5:10:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody had seen some people online posting that when they brought a Growlithe to the time distortions that it would suddenly change to a really cute form. [break][break]

She had decide to test it out herself as she stepped into the distortion herself with her little doggy. Nothing happened for the first few minutes, maybe it was all just a lie? How strange, but after a couple of lightning strikes nearby, her Growlithe began to change and suddenly changed forms! [break][break]

Ok she got her new Pokémon form and got the fuck out of there. She didn't want to fuck around and find out what the hell was lurking in that creepy power plant

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 5:20:12 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Bryan had shown up with decidueye in the time distortion. had asked him to come and help check things out since he was pretty resilient and these areas were known to be dangerous. "Shadow sneak!" he ordered into the darkness as suddenly a garchomp was rampaging inside one of the hallways in the power plant. Decidueye slowly emerged from the wall firing a couple of it's arrows at the garchomp as they bounced off of his rough skin. [break][break]

Another form change occurred as Decidueye began to grow more orange in color and dashed in, delivering a series of tough kicks to the dragon's body, knocking it over as it vanishes in a flash of light. Huh...cool.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 6:01:48 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
he was on his way to the powerplant upon hearing that GMH had needed assistance pruning the local wildlife. that being said, jayden hadn't been expecting a distortion to appear out of nowhere.

[break][break] as cyclones whips around him in violent disarray and electricity sparks in the distance, jayden sees a form in that looks suspiciously close to . when he blinks, however, the image dissipates.

[break][break] he turns, sending a text to .

there's another one by the powerplant.

in the meantime, his samurott is fighting against a group voltorb — much more aggressive than they normally are. as he bats another one back with slash, his body glows as it changes form and bats several of them back with an attack that jayden has never seen before. shell splinters in jayden's direction, and the ex-beast raises his hand up to catch them. it's only after that he realizes that the item in his grasp are not shell-bits but rather a gleaming yellow shard.

[attr="class","notes"]samurott -> h!samurott [break]
h!samurott learns ceaseless edge [break][break]

jayden picks up a yellow shard

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 6:41:06 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Wandering into dangerous areas like these should really not be so routine.[break][break]

And a complete rift in time and space shouldn't be just another weekday. But this is Hoenn, so it's almost normal.[break][break]

This time when Luka enters the distortion, she has a better idea of what to expect. Her Pokemon are well equipped to protect her; Palmier, in particular, knows what to expect the best. Her Lilligant takes point while a ghostly Zorua sticks closely by Luka's side, whining softly at even the mildest sign of danger. Together, they're able to navigate through parts of the disturbance— not easily, but at least safely.[break][break]

What she's looking for is a little unclear. Tenuous connections to phenomenon she's experienced before, perhaps, all in the pursuit of Cresselia. But Luka doesn't find any trace of the interdream zone, nor any indication of a connection to another world. It would make sense to find a doorway here, where the veneer between worlds is thinnest— or perhaps she's thinking about this all wrong. Certainly any science behind it all goes right over her pretty, empty head.[break][break]

What she does find is a puppy sniffing out a small, yellow shard. It matches some of the others that she has: blue, red, and green. And she recognizes the dog as well, the same kind of unusual Growlithe that she and had rescued months ago below the museum.[break][break]

After a little coaxing from her team and the offering of several berries, the pup happily trots behind her and the shard sits safely in her pocket. Though she hadn't got what she came for, at least it hasn't been an entirely fruitless endeavor.[break][break]

- Growlithe evolves to H!Growlithe[break]
- Growlithe learns Rock Slide (PC level up move)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2022 7:13:30 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
The instant scanners picked up another distortion Pryde was there with a smirk on his face. Having heard more of the poking that reside within he was curious to see if he couldn't find another ghost to add to his collection

With his Pyroar at his side he wouldn't be ignored. Order after order he had her take down unneeded sepcimens until he could find the supposed white Zoruark.

It was in taking down the baby that one finally arrived and while it seemed to think it could defend the zorua his Pyroar ended up with it's head in it's jaws as a warning.

As it submitted Pryde used a PokeBall to capture it. Making note to keep the baby too until it earned it's place.

Ooc: Evolving Zorua into Zoruark in shop
Using form change to make it hisuian version
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SPACE-TIME DISTORTION #7
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 0:14:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]THE DISTORTION[break]
FADED!

[attr="class","raidText"]
[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r789eyk4Ja1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break][break][break]

EXPOSITION

[break]

GRANITE CAVE — suddenly, the distortion shifts. the world around you swirls and stretches, tearing colour and shape into chaotic pixelated ribbons. like a cyclone, it takes whatever oddities it has summoned with it with a horrible thunderous groan.[break][break]

peace upon the power plant.[break][break]

what happened here?