POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:04:12 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Argh! He wanted those crowns!

Over-the-Gyarados !

ZPDUyztB

fail!
point total: 9250
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:14:48 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

CJ hauls themselves out of the sea and onto their Mantine, again. This was getting so old.

MAGIKARP SPLASH

y53TJ0dB

trick bro i will literally delete you!!!!
point total: 700 [newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:24:06 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

"So the idea is that if we wanna do the Magikarp Splash, we've gotta become the Magikarp, you know?" Julia tried to explain to the Mantine. "Not literally, obviously, but in our heads! Think like a Magikarp would and just let yourself splash!"

[break][break]The Mantine didn't fully comprehend was its rider was saying, but it understood one thing for sure: They were trying the Magikarp Splash again!

[break][break]
Ne75hit4

[break]

[attr="class","julianotes"]

[break]Gorebyss Spin: +100
[break]Lanturn 360: +500
[break]Primarina Twist: +1000
[break]Starmie 720: +1750
[break]Over-the-Gyarados: +2500
[break]TOTAL: 5850

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:34:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

He hacked up what he thought was half a lung's worth of seawater.

Magikarp Splash !

UtcdnMQ9

not this again (failed)
point total: 3500

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
541 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:41:29 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Yep, right on his shoulders. Dang.

Over-the-Gyarados !

rHAdwF7D

fail
point total: 5000

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:46:58 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Hell yeah! Now he was really getting it!

Primarina Twist !

3|MGFFvL

SUCCESS :PRAY:
point total: 9250

close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
in the low lamp light i was free / heaven and hell were words to me
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:51:47 GMT
thomas nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Ah! So close! That made defeat ever the more bitter.

Magikarp Splash !

AgXXSdQj

fail
point total: 0

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 18:12:07 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

No longer in need of doing the Magikarp Splash, she figured today should be a quiet day, and so she merely surfed around, performing the occasional HUNTAIL SPIN out of fun boredom.

a8BCT9x7

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 21:01:40 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for @persontag

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

It'd be much easier to get another over-the-gyarados right if Katherine's Mantine, just... Did what she asked of it. It should be as simple as that, she believes. Her word is absolute and so should be her request. When she tells the water-type, "Again," she expects it to be done.
[break][break]
Successfully, that is.

notes:
[break]- magikarp splash, over-the-gyarados, starmie 720 and primarina twist, lanturn 360, and gorebyss spin all done[break]
- attempting over-the-gyarados[break]
- 21850 points[break]
sEwT3bhT

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 23:55:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]god, please... just let her hit the over-the-gyarados once.

she isn't asking for much, man.

guiding her mantine out into the ocean, illeana scrunches her nose in concentration. after a moment of gathering whatever skill she has and saying a soft prayer, she leads her mantine into the beginning of the trick...

gkLhf8NE
attempting over-the-gyarados
6000 points

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 0:03:44 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

With under a week left to pull this off, you'd think the man would just go home already.

He was going to finish this contest with a Magikarp Splash however, if it's the last thing he did.

@tag

PYZq7e2H

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 0:26:56 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpicsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsummer"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsummer"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersummer"]
[attr="class","hearticonsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnotessummer"]

CG09IO5y
[break]
- Attempting MAGIKARP SPLASH
[break]
- Total points: 14850
[break]
- Completed MAGIKARP SPLASH, OVER-THE-GYARADOS, STARMIE 720, PRIMARINA TWIST (x3), LANTURN 360, & GOREBYSS/HUNTAIL SPIN

[attr="class","heartsidesummer"]

[attr="class","hearttagsummer"]@surfing

[attr="class","hearttextboxsummer"]

[attr="class","hearttextsummer"]
"Th-That's okay!" Locke sputtered as he resurfaced. He boarded Manta-Manta again with practiced ease, ready to try again.

"Let's build up more speed this time! Agility, then Bounce!"

Nano

[newclass=.heartsummer]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#E1F5FA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsummer] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #E1F5FA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tkOWSvv.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsummer] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/N4JOsyN.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsummer] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsummer] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#E1F5FA; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsummer] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer b] color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesummer] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsummer] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsummer] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersummer] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 3:26:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"] is getting far too close for comfort. someone has to knock her down a peg or two or many. matias steps up to do what is right and what he must.

and to do that, he will need to take risks.

STARMIE 720.
JAyKHl_N
+ 22,100 POINTS

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 3:33:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Hmm, what about the Starmie 720? It seemed a bit riskier, but at this point, her goal was to outpace her opponents on the scoreboard. A little risk would be necessary, in that case.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

XoKJAeIO

So close...

TALLY:
MAGIKARP SPLASH: 5000 POINTS
OVER-THE-GYARADOS: 2500 POINTS
STARMIE 720: 1750 POINTS
PRIMARINA TWIST (x5): 5000 POINTS
LANTURN: 500 POINTS
GOREBYSS SPIN: 100 POINTS
TOTAL: 14,850 POINTS

WE DID IT FAM WE GOT ALL THE TRICKS!