[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for @persontag

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

She could go for another OVER-THE-GYARADOS.
[break][break]
Or she could go for the old-reliable PRIMARINA TWIST. That way, she could probably score a few more points, perhaps enough to ensure that she stays at the top... And perhaps not. A single MAGIKARP SPLASH could destroy her, after all.

- magikarp splash, over-the-gyarados, starmie 720 and primarina twist, lanturn 360, and gorebyss spin all done[break]
- attempting primarina twist[break]
- 25350 points[break]
KHG|CIA8

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-two
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmhand
ex-ranger captain
oh, honey
like the summer sunshine
6'5'' height
6'5'' height
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,112 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 0:11:25 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
nope. he was still at two. he wondered how many people had nailed the hardest trick. a glance at the leaderboards found the names of many friends. okay. then how many could do it three times?

he hoped to be one of them.

"magikarp splash!"

they caught a wave, sailing toward its peak before taking off into the air.

IpKsbmgF

total points previous round: 12500
( 2500 + 5000 + 5000 )
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 0:44:43 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Who knew if either of them were going to hit the Magikarp Splash at this point? Though Josh would note that Izumi came frustratingly close there. "Don't worry Izumi! If we fail, the kids will only laugh at us for a week! Or two... Maybe!" Josh tried and likely failed to cheer up his wife before subjecting himself to this hell again.

w0fvua4S

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 0:51:21 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Trying to land another MAGIKARP SPLASH, Derek foregoes bringing Jonesy along with him and simply wings it. There is little thought that goes into the launch, he just owns the air and the moment as he and the Mantine surge up into the air in an effort to perform their trick of choice.

R0JlS4eS

- Derek attempts the MAGIKARP SPLASH!
10,850 (1 of each trick) + ?
ATTEMPT #37
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
734 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 1:14:08 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she wasn't having any more luck. maybe she was just getting tired. with only time for a few more attempts, though, she was still set on staying and finishing this thing out.

every time she told herself she'd try something easier, she found she couldn't commit to it.

"okay... one more time i swear. over-the-gyarados!"

Q|19EI|2

total points previous round: 13350
( 100 + 500 + 1000 + 1750 + 2500 + 5000 + 2500 )
close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 2:28:55 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
another failure didn't deter her from pulling herself up and trying again. surely, after so many attempts, she was going to be better at this trick the next time around.

urging her mantine up towards the top of the wave, she commanded, "again. starmie 720!"

she was determined to at least make it to the 4000 point crown, and if they succeeded, there was still a slim chance to get another.

35Ya59ls

total points previous round: 3500
( 1000 + 2500 )
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 2:49:34 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Another wipeout.[break]
He strayed a gaze towards the horizon as he resurfaced, noting the glimmer of warmed hues among the waters.[break][break]

All things considered, there had been a rather limited time to meet the remaining of their quota within the event, but as he pulled himself atop the Mantine saddle once more and directed the two of them towards the next wave, he took a deep breath as if to steel himself. He watched as the waters rose higher and higher; as the wave roared louder and louder.[break][break]

Before long, he leaned forward at full force, prompting the beast to speed along.[break][break]
One Primarina Twist. That was all they needed.[break][break]

Vjx57M0d
[break][break]

@tag[break]
10850 pts + ?

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 2:51:30 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Whelp...[break][break]
Just like that, the streak is ended. Luka huffs as she pushes her damp bangs out of her eyes, but that won't deter her! "Again?" she asks the Mantine, with an enthusiastic splash as a reply.[break][break]

Again! Primarina Twist!

[break][break]

[break][break]
toV|9JmA[break]Point Total:[break]???points i forgot to keep track i'll tall up soon!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:07:23 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: MANTINE SURFING

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura patted the Mantine on its wing in good humor. "Let's try that again."

"Primarina Twist!"

tfFAtevg

Points: 1000 (Primarina Twist) + 5000 (Magikarp Splash) + 2500 (Over-the-Gyarados) + 1750 (Starmie 720) + 500 (Lanturn 360) + 100 (Gorebyss Spin) + 1750 (Starmie 720) + 1000 (Primarina Twist) = 13600

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,688 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:20:07 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
they were so close to the end. she had gone the entire competition without a single magikarp splash, and it was weighing heavily on her ego. despite a brief lapse in stubbornness, she returned to the challenge of nailing the hardest trick.

"let's try the magikarp splash again," she commanded, encouraging her mantine to catch the next wave.

3K2sdu0V

total points previous round: 1000
close tab

played by

mad

iseult
she/her
august 27
laverre city
demisexual
league intern / student
civilian
25 height
25 height
we survive only by our nature
awards
172 posts
part of
TAG WITH @iseult
iseult babineaux
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:35:38 GMT
iseult babineaux Avatar
that last one had gone pretty well. maybe she would stick to that for the rest of the competition instead. she could easily make it to 10000 with a little bit of luck and determination.

"try another primarina twist!"

and they went for the peak, taking off and flipping through the air gracefully.

|pajaXmg

total points previous round: 8100
( 100 + 1000 + 1750 + 2500 + 1750 + 1000 )
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:49:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

"Another wipenout...but i bieve in us." He said to his mantine as they tried another MAGIKARP SPLASH.

OAkQqVmA

ooc: NOW I GOTTA USE THIS ONE TO KEEP TRACK AAAAAAAAAH

moves done:

• magikarp splash - 5000 (95-100)
  • over-the-gyarados - 2500 (85-100)
  • starmie 720 - 1750 (75-100)
  • primarina twist - 1000 (50-100)
  • lanturn 360 (25-100) - 500
  • gorebyss/huntail spiral - 100 (1-100)

total points: 10,8500

[/nospaces]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 3:56:38 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin had plans to make this attempt at the MAGIKARP SPLASH even more fun than usual! This time, she had her newly-fitted Pidgeot, Zuh, patrolling not too far above the waves. She planned to, if her timing wasn't successful, use the Mantine's bucking motion like a trampoline, then land on the flying-type's back and soar over the South Hoennian seas. Zuh let out a screech and took off, ready to catch her if she leaped off the water-type!

LHkEzaNW
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 5:13:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

it is almost the end of the summer, so they ought to go hard or go home.

[break][break] "over-the-gyarados, again."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
XKhM9i8_

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 5:16:54 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Just a few attempts left, then Razz could finally call it. Honestly putting ice on his body sounded nice right about now

[break][break]
KG7hWtKL [break] 8/27[break]

[break]
~Attempts a LANTURN 360~~[break]
Total: 10250 [break]

HUNTAIL SPIN [break]
LANTURN 360 [break]
PRIMARINA TWIST [break]
STARMIE 720 [break]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS [break]
Magikarp SPLASH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP