Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 9:56:04 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

Was he seeing things or did he see the old man out on the waves?!

No matter. He was here to land this blasted Magikarp Splash once and for all.

Time to one-up the one-armed ol' man!

i34oasWy

Magikarp Splash, take 7! Go big or GO HOME!

total so far: 0

[6 August]

@tag

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 10:21:06 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Of course the trick was incredibly difficult to pull off, but alas even as he faceplanted against the water, the Mantine that was his compatriot for this event swam back up to him, and allowed him to climb back onto the saddle harness.

"Alright! one more time let's go for a Starmie!" He called out as they began to swim at top speed, and go for one of the lower waves once more to do the nauseating spinning move.

oS3XQ4dX

Total Points: 1100

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 12:12:35 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Oh. Fuck off.

If there a little slither of indignation leaking through Angelo's usual carefree facade, it's because in the distance, has just landed a Magikarp Splash. Followed shortly after by .

And that's just un-fucking-acceptable.

If manages to get one today, he may as well just give himself over to Davy Jones's Locker. Consider it a volunteer service.

Competitive as sin, another MAGIKARP SPLASH is on the cards as Angelo takes to the waves once more.

sJkmUBgv

attempt #14
( 06/08/2022 )

( 3500 points )
( tricks: primarina twist, over the gyarados )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 12:25:04 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"okay. listen to me."
[break][break]
this was bad. she was mad at the poor, helpless mantine again. "no more failures. no more. you can do this trick, because guess what, you already did! we have a chance to get ahead now-- so don't waste it."
[break][break]
it very, very obviously understood none of the words she said to it. but still, it gave a quick nod, obviously intimidated by the elite four's antics.
3A0JLyo|

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 12:26:33 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt1"]
[attr="class","main"]

Clearly, only some Mantine know how to do some tricks. That’s the only logical explanation. Why else would the one he has been borrowing be able to land a perfect MAGIKARP SPLASH but then be incapable of handling a simple OVER-THE-GYARADOS?
[break][break]
There's only one thing to do...
[break][break]
"Give me one that has done an OVER-THE-GYARADOS before." Refusing to accept any complaints or explanation from the Mantine handlers, Mars heads for the waves standing atop a much different Mantine from before. Maybe that'll fix his issue...

[break][break]
Gfs9VOPs

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 5000 PTS[BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt1] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 12:58:50 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Will today be the day Tam finally lands the ever-so-elusive OVER-THE-GYARADOS? Maybe, maybe not, but it's not like to him that matters much at all. That's the beauty about being Tam: indifference towards most things sure can save one a whole lot of frustration sometimes.
[break][break]
Also, being on the Mantine is still a good time, despite his general dislike for getting on top of pokémon. He'll still probably avoid Mantine after the Splashfest ends.
[break][break]
But, hey, while he's here, might as well try that trick, right?

[break][break]
rtekk63L

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 5000 PTS [BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: AUTO;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,616 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 13:11:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it shouldn't really be a question on how many times kyle is willing to do it, but how many times does he need to try in order to perfect the move.

he gets on the mantine again after the last try. an over-the-gyarados shouldn't be too hard given that a lot of people have already done it. he's not special, but it shouldn't be a too difficult of a trick if there's more than three people that have already achieved such feat.

with another try, he attempts the trick.

uztI78Eu
over-the-gyarados

8/2 - magikarp splash (+5000)
8/6 - over-the-gyarados (+2500)
@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 13:33:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

Just because Marshall hasn't successfully completed a MAGIKARP SPLASH doesn't mean he's going to give up. The much-needed break he took yesterday refreshed him, and he rides out on the back of his Mantine today with confidence and determination. As soon as he spots the best-looking wave, they speed toward it to try and land the trick.[break][break]

E|CWX86d

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

NOTES

+ Mantine Surfing

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 13:42:59 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

"How..."
[break][break]
How can all these people land the MAGIKARP SPLASH so easily while her and keep failing so spectacularly? Sure, seeing him roll around with the waves is still pretty damn funny, but Lia has always been competitive, and not being able to pull this off is getting tiring.
[break][break]
Oh well, here goes nothing...

[break][break]
JTyE_HgN
[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MAGIKARP SPLASH 🌟[break]
TOTAL SCORE: 2750 POINTS

-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[break]
-Lanturn 360[break]
-Primarina Twist[break]
-Starmie 720[break]
-Over-The-Gyarados[break]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,675 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 13:48:03 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Though it was yet another failure, the Ditto was not deterred. It was going to keep attempting the Magikarp Splash until it pulled it off, and the success of others only encouraged it further.

PQjSCdKE
Attempting Magikarp Splash

Point count: 500

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 14:59:17 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Another wipeout, another Magikarp Splash.[break][break]

That's it. That's the post.[break][break]

NoWTXPoG

@tag[break]
1600 pts + ?

close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
223 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 15:21:35 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]

This next short post was brought to you by camping.[break][break]

Magikarp Splash.[break][break]

iYniK6xY

@tag[break]
0 + ?

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 15:27:18 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]Aurelie could hardly believe how perfectly she had managed to pull off her last trick, the dizzying Starmie 720, the last time she'd gone Mantine surfing. It had been a transcendent feeling of incredible agility and grace. For those few, fleeting seconds, her body had felt weightless and effortless to control, and she and the Mantine had moved in fluid, faultless harmony with each other in mid-air atop the cresting waves. After she'd landed, she felt like she could've attempted something much harder and still done well! But that was something that no one could easily predict before they tried.

Now, though, she was left with only the two most difficult and elusive tricks left in the Mantine surfing repertoire. It certainly wasn't going to be easy to perform the Over-the-Gyarados, but Aurelie was content to spend a lot of time working on the trick and perfecting it. She patted her Mantine encouragingly, before guiding it back toward the rolling waves to perform its own flips while she also flipped and somersaulted atop its back. "We'll get this! I believe in us. Let's go!"

[attr="class","montag"]

PhQvaXpk
Failed the Over-the-Gyarados
Total points: 3850

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 15:53:48 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","naggy"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hey," nagi says to the mantine, voice edging close to panic. "don't you think we're going too fast?" [break][break]

the mantine goes faster.[break][break]

it crests the wave, launching upwards in a starmie 720.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @ MANTINE SURFING [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-litwick"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".naggy"]--accent:#717E95; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto;
font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy blockquote b, .naggy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .naggy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .naggy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".naggy .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .naggy .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .naggy .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
EsaMrqRD
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 16:00:26 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan was going to hit the Magikarp Splash even if the entire world was conspiring to stop his aerodynamically stunted ass from completing it. He had lost count of the amount of times he had gotten on the living flatbread, but it was a matter of time and patience. Once this was done, he'd be able to get to the others.

CYIM2LcU
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times