snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 4:01:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]please be a good item...

she kicks down to the ocean in what is quickly becoming routine.

her hand goes into sand. she pulls nothing out at first.

eventually, her fingers clasp something and she resurfaces to look at what she's found...

z4sZmn_n
7.23 - 56 ; blue shard
7.24 - 6 ; pokeball
7.25 - 82 ; devolution stone
7.26 - 84 ; devolution stone
7.31 - 68 ; incense
8.2 - 48 ; ability capsule
8.7 - 12 ; pokeball
8.8 - 26 ; level tutor
8.24 - 91 ; big pearl
8.25 - 33 ; tm/tr

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 4:05:01 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Not a crown. Damnit. Getting two crowns in a row was an intoxicating rush that Isaac would never shake at this rate. Oh well. Sometimes it was better to end a streak high instead of going for broke.[break][break]

This was not one of those times! Isaac dove back into the sea with reckless abandon.[break][break]

QbgGYEko

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 4:24:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
after picking up the berry, she went on. then, making out a small school of wishiwashi in the distant water, she decided to change course. when enough of them got together, the result was a bit creepy, even for her.

soon enough, she discovered something else on the seafloor.

h3I7hcTM

+ ability capsule
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,414 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 4:24:07 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Levy, Shalin's Milotic, ferried her back to the bottom of the reef for another round of treasure hunting there. The outside part of the reef was barren; no matter where she went, she would have to dismount her Pokémon and brave the cold waters for at least a short while to dig something up at this point. Only the most brave divers would dare excavate at this point, and she was one of them.

Go0_tZ3O

Received "Z-Crystal" x 1!
close tab

played by

Cadmium

The Drift King
He / Him
September 04
Mauville City
Straight..?
Cadet
single
0 height
0 height
Y'feel the pumping adrenaline?
awards
29 posts
Matus Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matusbaran
Matus Baran
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 4:45:16 GMT
Matus Baran Avatar
Well... Now that Matus was actually in the water, he didn't... actually want to get out. So, maybe another round of just checking to see what things may have been lost to the seabed below was in order... Just a real quick look. Then he'd get out and back to fishing.

... Maybe.

mI1F|ham

Found Ability Capsule x1
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 4:52:24 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
another clamperl. he decided to pick this one up and move it away from all the commotion. however, when he set it down again and swam off to find more things, it followed him.

bQIL79CS

+ form change
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-three
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
pending
executive
136 height
136 height
somewhere between pixie hollow and purgatory
awards
672 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 4:56:44 GMT
nina larson Avatar
alongside dewgong, she continued through the water. there were less things to pick up, now, as the festival drew closer to its end. still, eventually, they found something else.

kpYdl_9s

+ pokeball
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 5:10:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

tucked in between a beautiful coral reef is a shimmering jewel. jayden finds it with ease, rolling the item into his palm, nearly in disbelief at seeing something so rare.

[break][break] the MEGA STONE is tucked away with everything else, though he'll be sure to inspect it later.

[break][break] he glances towards his golduck that seems to be inspecting a nearby tunnel. jayden joins him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
9qyjVmmo

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 5:56:42 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Maybe I should just buy one...[break][break]

It would've been a lot less headache for him, the way things were going. Adrian might never see a Clamperl by the end of the event, he realized, which did much to setback his plans. And with the looming prospect of meteoric collision, time was a commodity short in supply.[break][break]

He doubled down on his diving ventures, hoping to turn things around. He ran his hand over the odd coral or sea growth, parting seaweed and kelp in order to try and discern anything out of the ordinary.[break][break]

But for the most part, he came up empty.[break][break]

0Bn1peKf

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN RECEIVED A TM/TR TUTOR!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 6:10:50 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The more she dove, the more she wondered how many ships dropped things this far under the ocean. Were there some Pokemon that stole cargo? Were people just littering a lot?

Had the League thrown a bunch of random objects in the water to encourage diving? What a waste of taxpayer money.

Oh well.

5xH|RLk1

GOT A POKEBALL!

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Clamperl Diving! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,334 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 6:19:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]one over the mark for a crown, theo must've swam past it and not even realized. fool of a man. he's just too focused on something else, maybe.

a CLAMPERL is just as nice, he guesses. he scoops it into his arms and admires it for a moment before turning around, ready to head back to the surface for a refill.
czNTMK4J
+ BLUE SHARD 8/26

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 6:20:58 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
The sun was hidden behind the clouds today, storms looming on the horizon but still so much more to gather. Rowan clicked the light of his flashlight on, illuminating the clouded waters, hoping to find something shiny and hopefully blue. Would this be the time? [break][break]

9x|mKZn2[break][break]
Reward: Form Change
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,474 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 6:21:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Yet another Pokeball pulled from the waters. The previous finds had made such a find of little concern to the former Elite Four member. Thomas would once again continue his search for treasure.

D9pIY9gY

tags: @tag
notes: Ability Capsule Get!

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 6:43:03 GMT
noah faber Avatar
every time noah dives, he can not help but compare himself to the incoming meteoroid. for the sea looks so pristine. untouched. perfect in a way, even with every natural wave and ripple.

and as soon as he charges into the vast blue, the surface rips apart. the world underneath him is carved out with compass-arrow arms and he forces himself into the realm that once knew nothing of him before.

his urshifu follows too. it's good exercise.

but it does not think anxiously of incoming fate.

4FvUsJNz (8/25)
🥊 4X POKEBALL, DEVOLUTION STONE, BLUE SHARD
+ EGG TUTOR, EGG TUTOR

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,795 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 7:31:07 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

holy look at that. another BIG PEARL find for the prodigal maher. he reaches for it knowing he deserves it.[break][break]

the next thing he finds will be even better. he's calling it now — it'll be a crown.[break][break]

let's find out.

rSzH5CAg[break]
POKEBALL - 8/26

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]