Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 15:47:17 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

This time, her Swampert was ready, waiting for her to join him as he tread water, anxious.

“What, couldn’t you have waited for me?” she teased with a grin as she slipped into the water, treading for a few moments as she got used to the temperature change.

“I know you found something there, but gimme a break, I just got here!”

Once she was done ‘stretching’ in the water, she dove after the Swampert, who was very eager to show her what he’d found.

gb2MD4z5

1 pokéball; 27 July dive

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 15:49:47 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

His birthday: uneventful. It was a pretty quiet affair, after all.

Not that he minded, though.

Ryujin was somewhere on one of the rocks close to where Lars had dived, suntanning herself as she waited for her human companion to come back up with whatever the hell he found underwater.

Who knew what he’d tripped on, this time?

W0caw5SC

1 tm/tr; 27 July dive

@tag
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 16:32:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sy stroked out into the deeper sea, watching the lithe form of his Floatzel whip and weave beneath him. He was trying to get out further away from most of the novice divers, hopefully to find better prizes. He wasn’t a much practiced diver, himself, but he was in great shape and had excellent lung capacity. So down he went.

zmHP8N3|

27July2022 obtained move tutor !

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 16:39:08 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
A sharp whistle cuts over the swell of gentle waves, Angelo calling for his Floatzel's attention. “We've got to get going, buddy.

As the weasel swims his way, the fox faced creature dives down for one last attempt...

rh9jMxgA

attempt #4
( 27/07/2022 )

( won INCENSE )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 16:40:26 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]After the admittedly entirely personally-inflicted pressure of Mantine surfing and the silliness of the dunk tank, Aurelie found that she cherished the peaceful serenity of simply swimming through the sea and diving for Clamperls. Even the repetitiveness of it was soothing and gentle, especially after the excitement and anticipation of the rest of the festival so far. She took a deep breath of the salty ocean air and then dove again, drifting upon the currents and letting her eyes idly scan the undersea landscape below for treasures.

[attr="class","montag"]

q8DxJAKX
Found 1 pokeball!
Total loot: 2 mega shards, 1 blue shard, 1 egg tutor, 1 pokeball

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 17:00:38 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

no luck again. well, she may as well try again. down they go, deeper into the water with greninja at her side. [break][break]

though there's also something soothing and calming about the water. though she does have to put effort into kicking around, it's soothing being able to glide through with her water pokemon. maybe she should do this more often.

[break][break]
Pu0JBp3c

@tag[break]
+3 pokeball[break]
+1 devolution

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 18:20:02 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Floating on his back in the rolling waters, Jack looks up to a brilliant azure sky and wonders when the last time he applied sunscreen was. The sunlight glistens off his tanned abs as he allows the waters to wash him this way and that. If you didn't count Watts' barking, it was almost peaceful. Giving himself a mental shake, he dives back down beneath the waves yet again.

F1tiExkt

Clamperl Diving

[break]NOTES: Found Mega Stone and a Crown!
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 18:51:36 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Time to dive once more. Ready and willing, did Elinor dive underneath the waves. Glimpses of a thousand small objects on the seafloor glinting in the sea. But what to pick?

Well, having learned that being picky didn’t help, she simply grabbed the first thing within reach and ascended for her daily free item.

e2DSU|so

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 19:37:26 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
40 for @diving
Five trips between the beach and the dive spot was five trips too many, Locke decided. La-La sniffed curiously at the growing pile of treasures decorating her shell as Cramo-Cramo landed next to her trainer and hacked up another one.

hr54dL5G
+1 mega shard
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,478 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 20:20:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
applying a fresh coat of sunscreen to his scar, king stomps to the water. three, four days of this, and nothing substantial.
[break][break]
if these fuckers were playing him, he'd make sure they got their due...

[attr="class","notes"]qVlxePZz[break][break]xo1 z-crystal

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#74abb6; [/newclass]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 20:20:59 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar

"I wonder what we'll find?" Nomi wondered aloud to herself as she gazed into the foamy depths of the ocean. Valerian had remained ashore, firmly against getting wet and ruining his sleek fur, so Nomi was all alone, standing at the edge of a particularly long dock. She didn't have a ton of experience with deep water diving, but she was curious about Clamperls - she'd never actually seen one up close in person before.

Maybe today would be her lucky day.

bhKL3hbu

CLAMPERL DIVING [E] [break]

[break]Nomi's Bathing Suit[break]Nomi finds a BLUE SHARD
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 20:36:03 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
many on the outer edges would tell a tale of a massive figure of a man skimming the waters bottom, his great form shooting through the ocean like a sharpedo.

[break][break]
it was capitalisms fault, of course. the greed was... powerful.

[attr="class","notes"]Tx6koeus[break][break]xo1 incense

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,857 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 21:03:14 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"You know, this kinda feels like when you buy the little mystery capsules at the grocery store. Maybe that's why it's so fun." He said to his still unnamed clamperl as he tossed them into the water and followed.

CDGPCCm1

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
554 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 22:33:31 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
After a certain point there was no questioning why she had found what she had found. There was only the calm void of the depths of the sea. Finishing up another dive for air and sunlight, Elaine gazed back down into the depths and aimed once again to grab what she could find.

iKQrCWzb
Collections List:
07.24: 47-Ability Capsule
07.25: 69 (Nice)-Incense
07.26: 30-Level Tutor x1
07.27: 93-Big Pearl (150 PD)
close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 0:02:42 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]

orchid pushes aside the fact that her finds had been somewhat mediocre, deciding to keep going. the choices and sights usually overwhelmed her under the water; in any normal circumstance, she wouldn’t mind the abundance of things in the slightest, but the water made everything more difficult. diving back underneath, she doesn’t give herself time to contemplate her picks.
[break][break]
SX0Khfd2
[break]

[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]
CLAMPERL DIVING #5[break]+1 FORM CHANGE

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP