Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 17:12:32 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
So, she didn't last as long on the dunk tank this time. Such was a small hiccup for the self-proclaimed queen of the dunk tank. She would simply try again. Nobody could stop her. Not the blonde who dunked her last time and not the lady in the tank at this very moment.

All would fall into the tank before Elaine.

ftTU6BpP
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 18:36:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was on the hot seat on the dunk tank now.

kyle always feels uncomfortable when it's someone else he doesn't know up there, but what else can he do but play the rules of the game, which was to knock off the contender off of the spot.

he attempts to do so with a throw of a ball, albeit not as enthusiastic as he would be if it was someone he'd like to see miserably wet.

h|y3zNzw

@tags
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 20:02:56 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Missed again. Go figure. Josh knew he really should quit while he was ahead, but he had already braved the deepest depths of the dunk tank and he feared it no longer. And the kids were getting a laugh out of this regardless of whether he hit or missed, so he supposed he could kill some time until Izumi returned from her spending an entire day in the bathroom fixing her makeup.

But the girl on the set, . Hadn't he seen her somewhere before? Oh well, surely it didn't matter as he yeeted that Pokeball square at the target.

@tag

doNCmBZ2

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 21:58:23 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Honestly, by this point, with how often he seemed to gravitate towards it, he figured that he’d may as well just camp the damn tank.[break][break]

…So he did exactly that.[break][break]

After a fair amount of sightseeing around the other festivities (and after spending what was probably a bit too much on the event food and such), he made his return to his apparent, recently favorited attraction. It seemed like there was a new person on the seat than the last time he’d visited.[break][break]

No matter.[break]
No hard feelings, as usual.[break][break]

ONproyKa

@tag[break]
notes

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 22:54:36 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
king on the other hand? hard feelings.
[break][break]
total offense.
[break][break]
try not to drown, loser.

[attr="class","notes"]CsmEgfRG[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#74abb6; [/newclass]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:00:07 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

This time, she vows not to lose her seat so easily. Three rounds...she can make it three rounds! Her hair has just started to dry, so it'd be a shame to get soaked again so soon.[break][break]
No hard feelings, ! Surely he'll understand that it's just the name of the game. Luka reels back her arm, chirps out another preemptive apology, and the ball goes flying.[break][break]

[break][break]
BA7mDLxT

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2022 23:40:24 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
There's another scary-looking guy in the tank this time-Locke wasn't sure if he wanted to dunk somebody who could scowl like that…

Though with his current streak, he doesn't have much to worry about.

7WnEBbrD
dunks: 0
misses: 4
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:24:59 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: DUNK TANK

[attr="class","kikan"]
Eyeing the target with a speculative gaze, Xiura said, "Let's try this again!" She threw the Pokeball, Clefairy's cheers resounding behind her.

RKIm4v3R

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:26:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Her thoughts are rattling, her lizard brain needs that little itch scratched.

ViyDTR_r

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]CMERE!!!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 1:27:36 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

"Sorry in advance, mate," Jack calls as he notices Xiura on the seat of the dunk tank. As Jack shruggs his shoulders and pulls his arm back to throw, Watts runs to the tank to bark happily at the woman, his front paws already up on the lip of the tank. Maybe they are both getting wet this round, Jack grins to himself.

hzjBoEWY

Dunk Tank[break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 1:38:09 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Hey.” What is it with this dunk tank and him constantly seeing people he actually recognizes sitting in it? It sure is some kind of achievement, considering Tam is notoriously good at forgetting people, but lo and behold, there is .
[break][break]
He gets a nod on the Unovan’s part, all before the ball is thrown towards the target.
[break][break]
Nothing personal.

[break][break]
L4e_|3wn

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:48:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]an unfamiliar face but it matters little. the ball is grabbed, palmed, and thrown all in one fatal movement.

"it is what it is."
f3nhRzUr

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:06:23 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]ya yeet!

a quick apologetic smile rises in case she does, somehow, manage to hit the target. and then, she flings the pokeball with as much force as she can muster, nose scrunched in concentration.

will it hit? maybe, maybe not.

who's to say? the rng gods.

TPSmWtNB
dunkie dunk.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:24:30 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

staying on the thing is a lot more difficult than she thought it'd be, but here's to trying it again. [break][break]

another day, another poor woman to dunk into the water. or, attempt. so YA YEET THE BALL GOES.

[break] [break]
2NU3S6F2

sorry ily2

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP