Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,048 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 15:01:24 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
After a day off from Splashfest activities to help with the booming business at his bar, Zev found his way back to the dunk tank line. He did not know the person on the seat this time, but it didn't matter. Zev picked up the Pokéball, aimed, and threw it as well as he could without any hesitation.

4MU9UCxw

NOTES
+ Dunk Tank
close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 15:39:59 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

Noodle kid, noodle arms…

His last attempt almost hit the target, but he was here this time, burning with the fire of determination to actually nail the throw.

So to whoever unfortunate soul was seated awaiting their turn to be dunked on in the Dunk Tank—

Get ready for this!

Wind-up pitch, deep breath—

And YEET!

(No hard feelings, !)

km1pUNqX

@tag

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 16:21:05 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

oh would you look at that, a child. he shows promise. [break][break]

but promise won't save him for what comes next[break][break]

YA YEET--

[break] [break]
9AbcxRMn

sorry ily3

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 16:31:55 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Angelo doesn't know this child.

No mercy.

YEET x3

y5qjtsCm

attempt #4
( 27/07/2022 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 16:34:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Sy had dabbled in baseball as a youth but never really got super into it-- gymnastics had taken up all of his time, and then he’d gotten hurt, and, well, the rest is history. He took the Pokeball from the attendant with a thanks and lined up his shot. “Here goes nothing!”

pKPkNv4K

DUNK ATTEMPT

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 18:26:44 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Huh.

He’d heard word on the grapevine that had already gotten slammed into the Dunk Tank—but alas it wasn’t at his hands, so…

Looks like he would have to wait. For now.

Because right this second there was a rather tantalizing target sitting on the chair at the dunk tank!

No, I am not going to scream ‘YEET’ when I throw! he thought, preserving his dignity as he picked up a baseball, wound up like a pitcher, and—

Let it fly!

W3FY6rSZ

28 July dunk / post attempt

@tag

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 18:43:33 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Her reign on the Dunk tank throne had been short-lived. Alas, that was to be expected. Surely the thing had made a lot of enemies. Still, Elinor would return to reclaim her watery throne however short-lived it might be.

A sphere in hand did she stand ready. Eyes gazing first open the person who sat upon her throne. She then locked onto her target and threw the ball with extra gusto, or at least as much as she could muster.

o|grrAgn

Dunk attempt on: @symon
@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 19:10:26 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
By throw number five Locke was starting to get embarrassed. There were children nailing this target, and half his tosses weren't even making it the short distance.

Maybe if he just believes in himself-like in those sports anime…

xbD242Tr
dunks: 1 (finally,,,)
misses: 4
survived: 1
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 19:22:38 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Jack smiles as he passes the dunk tank since he doesn't know the person sitting on the seat. He still felt a little guilty about dunking and splashing water all over Watts. Grabbing a ball and cocking his arm back, he makes a quick overhand throw.

jKFiMWJ8

Dunk Tank:

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 20:15:45 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
he almost feels bad for . almost. the kid had finally gotten into the hot-seat, only to be dethroned.
[break][break]
well, a little regicide never hurt anyone, right?

[attr="class","notes"]rV6fGRzH[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#74abb6; [/newclass]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 21:07:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He's throwing. And it is exclusively to see a hot dude in a wet t-shirt. Hands down the only reason why he's back at this dunk tank. Even if he had been dunked once before and hadn't exactly enjoyed it. Still worth it. "Sorry in advance!" he shouted at . Please make it please make it please make it/

JsaUmo9i

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 22:27:56 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Try as she might, Elaine could not evade the allure of the dunk tank. It was inevitable. The Queen would not let her failings stand. To regain the honor she had lost when she fell into the water was of massive import.

...Maybe she was getting a bit too into this.

QnPzDPwr
close tab

played by

Nano

aria
She/Her
twenty-six
january 31st
po town, alola
sapiosexual
perfumer
associate
looked to the sky for a sign
52 height
52 height
awards
159 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ariadne
ARIADNE MAUCH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 22:34:34 GMT
ARIADNE MAUCH Avatar
... y'know what? she's blind, but what the hell. she's got time to kill, so she's given a pokeball, and she's only told "throw it at the target". yeah, well, it'd be a lot easier to throw it if she could see it. but hell. she'll throw it anyways at the poor young lady sitting over the water. she doesn't know how far to throw, or how to throw, or where to throw, but she'll trust the person giving her the ball.

fingers crossed that she's throwing the ball at full speed at the target, and not the poor guy behind her. sorry if it hits

qW|JP9no

NOTES
+ Dunk Tank

close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 23:29:30 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]

another success leads orchid back to that feeling of victory she loves so much. she wonders if two in a row would be possible for her anytime soon, hurrying back to the throwing point. the tank’s always had people she hadn’t recognized in it, and this time was no different. maybe she’d feel worse about it if that were different. guiltlessly, she prepares to throw.[break][break]
5q0FDfaj
[break]

[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]
DUNK TANK #4

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 0:47:25 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: DUNK TANK

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura's earlier dunking by did not douse her ambition to return to the seat above the tank. She threw the Pokeball at the target, hoping to hit it square-on.

xN|pXUaa

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP