TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 14:47:51 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

Marshall thought he'd seen in line for the dunk tank on other days, so it was no surprise for them to meet face to face. Not that he knew who Cian even was; Marshall had never met the other man before in his life.[break][break]

He picked up a ball, stuck out his tongue in his concentration, and threw it at the target.[break][break]

|xepqrER

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

Dunk Tank

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 14:50:16 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

similarly, danny has never seen before but he's pretty sure he's seen him standing in line these past few days as well! what better way to welcome the man onto the throne than to dethrone him right away?[break][break]

"wish me luck!"

[attr="class","ooc"]lL0NXqXK[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

ceej

HoMac
they/them
December 29
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Strugglebus
Cadet
dead but rising,
awards
76 posts
howl mccoy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @howl
howl mccoy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 15:37:30 GMT
howl mccoy Avatar
Oop, time to dunk the cute redhead?

Yes, yes it was. Howl had no ulterior motives-- they certainly weren't very excited to see get sloppy and wet.

dunk attempt
gp0XrM7v

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 16:40:45 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Yet another victim on the dunk tank to mercilessly topple with the throw of a single ball.

Elisabeth's gaze focused on , determined to ruin the day of this unfortunate stranger, and threw.

kjxJyIN|

...A little too hard, a little too far to the right.

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Dunk Tank! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 16:43:41 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Time for another go at the dunk tank! Julia tossed the ball in her hand once before taking aim. Then, with all her might, she threw it at the target, aiming to get poor dunked.

[break][break]
9QQJLqcX

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 17:21:07 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

With a ball in hand did Elinor stand before the victim of today’s throw. She didn’t recognize , by why would she? They had never met.

But she would be dunked all the same, for the ball threw all the same through the air, hopefully towards the target.

91C9ZSik

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,357 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 18:15:16 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he may have failed last time, but he knows he will succeed this time!

he looks at the councilwoman on the dunk tnak. if he misses, it's just because he's trying to be nice to her, that's all. he'd miss on purpose, but if he actually hits, it just means that he's just so good he can't even fail intentionally.

NLZRvcNC
@tags
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 19:40:43 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
The face isn't wholly unfamiliar to Skyler, but she doesn't attempt to place it in her mind. Maybe a Hoenn native ought to know who's part of the region's Council, but the captain can't really be bothered.

She hurls the ball at the target with all the strength she can muster - and hopes that no one is hit over the head. Again.

sY4nlI4U

@
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 20:00:34 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for @persontag

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

There was no sight of the dreaded cat.
[break][break]
Good. She didn't want to compete with ' Meowth again. That creature-- that spawn of the devil-- should not be allowed near her. It shouldn't be allowed here at all, really. Who'd have thought that she'd be so relieved to see on her throne..?
[break][break]
She barely aims the ball at the target, savoring these moments of peace instead.

zdcCkbrj

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 20:17:09 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Ruby was still running on adrenaline when she approached the dunk tank again. It wasn't the angry kind, either, so it wasn't like she was aiming to ruin anyone's day. Still, this was the dunk tank. She channeled her energy into a reckless throw at the target in an attempt to knock into the water.

[break][break]
z3uJr6NF

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 20:39:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Well then this was interesting, a member of the Elite Four was on the pedestal in order to be knocked down. Since it would be a while before he got to challenge them personally, so defeating one here would be a personal victory. So he hurled the ball with the full intent of submerging the red head.

NsKYmS7v

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 21:52:34 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
She could vaguely swear, she had seen the guy atop the tank before. But vague memories mattered not. To , she would grant a swift end of his short reign.
iYJeLEIu
close tab

played by

skyline

raf
he/him
thirty
june 28th
cascarrafa, paldea
pansexual
philanthropist
associate
The clever owns, but never is he possessed.
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rafael
Rafael Artega
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 22:23:34 GMT
Rafael Artega Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rafael"]
[attr="class","rafaeltext"]

[attr="class","rafaelpkmn"]

Noble looks at Rafael expectantly as they pass the dunk tank. The trainer artfully converts his sigh to a benefic smile and lobs the ball at the target.[break][break]

XqFxUEEI

[break]

[attr="class","rafaelooc"]

NOTES

Splashfest: Dunk Tank

[break]

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.rafael]--accent:#85bb65;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rafael]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaeltext b"]color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaeltext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .rafael .rafaeltext i { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaeltext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaelooc"]} .rafael .rafaelooc b { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaelooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .rafael .rafaelooc i { color:var(--accent); } .rafael .rafaelooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .rafael .rafaelooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".rafael .rafaelpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 22:45:51 GMT
ana fell Avatar
"If I miss on purpose will you teach me how you got your hair so nice?"

dunk attempt
wuCYfJI0

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 23:16:28 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Josh had been knocked down fairly quickly and had to wait his turn to get back up there. But to his surprise, Amor of all people was on the pedestal. Josh had missed last time, but an idea came to him...

Hadn't he seen that little girl use her Pokemon for a throw? It might be fun to let a Pokemon try it...

"Hi Amor!" Josh called to his best friend, before bringing out his Swampert. "I'm gonna let Dunamus give it a go, that cool?"

Dunamus would take the ball, look from Josh, to Amor, then back to the ball, then back to Amor, then to the target.

And then Josh's Mega Gauntlet would start glowing, as would Dunamus.

"Hey, uh... Dunamus? I don't think that's necessar-"

"Dunamus?"

"HOLY SHIT DUNAMUS! DON'T THROW THE BALL-"

JZeD4Ocb