rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 1:24:52 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He’d listened along to her words with a faint smirk of amusement, all while hues of amber remained upon the crowds before them as they chanted along and did as they did. As he lifted his glass to his lips once more, his gaze strayed for just a moment with the intent of looking towards any nearby concert goers in display of their energies, but before his eyes could stray far, he instead found himself looking towards a particular group further down the bar as they seemed to—...[break][break]

…Well, as they seemed to be getting absolutely plastered.[break]
He blinked, leaning forward in an attempt to briefly glance past the woman by him for nothing more than the intent to gain a better look.[break][break]

...Damn, I wish that was me, he thought to himself, wearing an amused, yet concerned grin upon his lips as he leaned back into his spot once more. One of them looks like they’re about to keel over, though. …Either living their best life, or they just have their fair share of bad coping mechanisms.[break][break]

It wasn’t his business, though.[break]
Just his entertainment.[break][break]

Entertainment that proved to be short lived, however, as he noted the next words to be spoken to him. He’d barely finished another drink before he turned his head towards the person by him once more, blinking as a raise of the brows became evident.[break][break]

”...You entered the swimsuit contest?” he asked, none short of dumbfounded.

[break]
open to interaction? :eyes:[break]
+1 👑, reference to coping after looking at the plastered people at the bar

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 1:28:47 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: MAINSTAGE

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura waved a friendly hello at as their small gathering grew. "You're a Ranger Captain?" she asked in an impressed tone. "You must do a lot of good work to help Pokémon." She couldn't help but laugh at 's exuberant greeting to the newcomer, and she shot a small grin. She felt pretty happy to have easily assimilated into a group at such a large event full of unfamiliar people; simultaneously, she was quite relieved to have approached Marshall in the first place.

"Do you think we'll really get to meet ?" she asked Marshall, tugging at his sleeve to briefly get his attention.

And to her surprise, her friend appeared out of the fray with a cheerful greeting.

"It's good to see you too, Nomi! Have you been to one of these before?" she said, trying to be heard over the music

Suddenly, a flurry of ketchup packets were catapulted into the air from the stage, where a mega-evolved Toxtricity had appeared. Confused but excited to be present for such a unique event, Xiura cheered, "Adrian!" along with the rest of the crowd.

for , , ,

Notes:
- react to 's speech / quote 's lyrics
- saying Adrian's name

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 3:02:59 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

"I really hope so!" Marshall yelled to Xiura over the volume of the music, just as the song died and the crowd cheered for Melody. His friend's shared interest in meeting the pop star boosted his confidence. Not only would he have trusty Tam at his side, but Xiura's company would be extremely welcome.[break][break]

Upon Nomi's emergence from the crowd, Marshall's smile only widened. "Heeeeyyy, Nomi's here too?! We're drawing quite a crowd, Tam!"[break][break]

Before he could say anything to the pink-haired girl, however, cannons fired from the main stage. Ketchup packets flew through the air; one narrowly missed hitting Marshall in the head. As bizarre as that was, he still cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled, "ADRIAAAAAAAAN!!!" alongside the gathered audience.

[break]

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ The Mainstage[break]
+ 👑 for shouting Adrian's name

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
487 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 6:33:53 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

gonna smile and not get worried[break]
i try but it shows
[break][break]

sounds familiar, hits too close to home. she doesn't like it, though she's still indifferent to the music that's playing. it just so happens that this sort of louder music isn't something that she likes to listen to. there's also the small crowd of party goers who are enjoying their time on the beach, although they're getting a bit too loud. indeed, she'll only be able to enjoy herself here if she's a few too many drinks in. [break][break]

but seeing that there are drinks to begin with, she leans against the bar counter, holding a hand up to order a drink from the bartender on duty. the poor man looks like he's working a bit overtime, with a somewhat deadpan expression. she almost feels bad for him. almost. at least, it looks like he's enjoying his job. [break][break]

her eyes narrow when she can practically feel the shock radiating from beside her. the eye free from the eye patch narrows, giving a man an almost side glare as a soft hue of pink comes to her cheeks in memory of what happened at the contest. she didn't win. "yes, i did participate in it." the drink is finished quickly - and she quickly lifts up the mai tai to bring to her lips "and i'm never doing something like that again."[break][break]

when she lowers the drink, she maintains a slight squint ".. what's with that look?"

[break]

+1 crown (lyrics)

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 16:08:45 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Decidedly, unquestionably, without a shadow of a doubt, Tam is not made for this.
[break][break]
The crowds, the noise, the sheer amount of people gathering around him and talking to him. He’s not good at it. He has never been. He probably should have learned to deal with situations like these long ago, and yet even if that may be true, they always seem to make him wonder what exactly he should do. What do they expect from him?
[break][break]
He has no answer, because understanding what other people want has also never really been his forte, and so in the most Tam was possible, he does what he has always done in situations like these: he stays quiet, and eventually, people talk to each other instead of to him.
[break][break]
Well, except for one thing…
[break][break]
”Oh… I am, yeah. Of Slateport, at least. Noah works with me.” Tam says to both and , gesturing towards and realising he had actually never told the former his rank. In his defence, he had been on duty when they had met. In Marshall’s defence, it’s not like Tam would expect him to know the meaning of the colour of a ranger’s armband. So, really, who’s the one to blame?
[break][break]
As if coming to his rescue, joins their group and takes away people’s attention. One more person to talk to, but somehow also a blessing. He greets her with a slight nod, raising a brow at Marshall’s comment about how they are drawing a crowd.
[break][break]
”Careful, your idol may end up hating you for stealing her attention.” Is he teasing ? Yes, of course, but as should only be expected of Tam, it’s said in the most neutral way possible. At least probably won’t care much, considering her performance ends soon enough and a new band takes to the stage. A band that apparently really likes ketchup.
[break][break]
Everyone starts screaming when the song begins, and Tam can do no more than blink, confused by the whole thing.
[break][break]
”...Adrian?”
[break][break]
Who the fuck is Adrian?

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
I'M SO BEHIND!!! Talking to Marshall, Xiura, Noah, and Nomi hehe[break][break]
Crown for saying Adrian in confusion 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 23:45:54 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He's having fun at least. So if Jayden and Knox and Illie too, hopefully. Some would say this was peer pressure but they could've declined if they wanted to. "Yesss more friends for more shots!!" He said as Jayden attempted to entice a familiar pinkette towards them. Who knew if she'd come though. was well connected after all, her attention always divided. [break][break]

Mint gave Knox broad smile at the nickname and let out a laugh. "I dunno! I'm the lightweight!" He revealed as the bartender slid him his third glass. He looked to Illie, waiting politely for he rto down her next glass. "Careful, you're gonna fall behind." He teased and he drank his 3rd.

██████████ [break]

HP 86/150 [break][break]

Netn_cpM

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 0:02:16 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Their music blaring, Adrian rarely catches a moment to breathe between verses, much less to spare a thought. Rehearsed lyrics roll off his tongue easily enough, giving him time enough to consider what inspired these lyrics.[break][break]

C O P I N G
[break]

With the realization that everything you knew was fated for ruin. That at some point, the wheel that never stops turning, finally rolls over the things you've been holding dear.[break][break]

Where do you find the apathy, the stomach to come to terms with these harsh truths and not refute them?[break][break]

"--ANYONE CAN MAKE WHAT I HAVE BUILT[break]
AND BETTER NOW[break]
ANYONE CAN FIND THE SAME WHITE PILLS[break]
IT TAKES MY PAIN AWAY!!"
[break]

Sometimes it was just as simple as that; engrossing oneself in the things that made life bearable to begin with.[break][break]

It didn't take the edge off. Nothing would ever be able to mitigate the paranoia and fear that progressively subverted their society. But just being able to live—for another week, another day, another minute—these were precious moments that couldn't be displaced in the here and now.[break][break]

He would keep his friends and experiences close to the chest, the same as his vices, to help comfort him.[break][break]

"--NEVERMIND THESE ARE HORRID TIMES[break]
OH OH OH[break]
I CAN'T LET IT BOTHER ME[break]
IT TAKES MY PAIN[break]
IT TAKES MY PAIN[break]
IT TAKES MY PAIN AWAY!!"
[break]

Until the bitter end.

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]MAINSTAGE (TERAVOLT PROMPT #2)

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 0:30:20 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Can't defend your code, nothing lasts forever[break]
Sneaky undertones give way to adventure[break]
Don't tell me what to believe[break]
No, don't tell me when to be free[break]
Hatch another tale for you to sell[break][break]

Lia hadn’t expected to have any company, she would have been more than fine with watching the concert all on her own, for she’s more than used to that sort of thing. But, just as the first performance ends and gives way for the second one, it becomes clear to her that apparently that won’t be happening.
[break][break]
The Oricorio refuses to leave her side, its trainer is suddenly inviting her to get drinks, and the man she had just been talking to says that’s not proper of him.
[break][break]
”Uhm…”
[break][break]
How is she supposed to navigate this?
[break][break]
For starters, she doesn’t see either of them as particularly in the wrong. has a point about the situation, and she sure as hell doesn’t know anything about . He could be dangerous, and while she’s more than capable of dealing with that sort of situation, it’s still worrisome. Even if in the past she has also had drinks with strangers and had a great time, like when watching the fireworks with .
[break][break]
So, Lia decides to compromise.
[break][break]
”She’s a lovely Oricorio, but I could never take her away from her trainer. A drink would be lovely, actually.” She replies to with a short and sweet laugh, softly smiling up at him. It’s then that golden eyes fall upon one more, and that same smile remains at her lips. ”You can come with us too, if you want.”
[break][break]
Who knows, maybe they can all become friends or something. Perhaps it would have been better of her to refuse, but while Lia can handle herself in a fight just fine, she sure is terrible at dealing with this sort of confrontation. She’d always much rather try to find the solution that makes everyone happy.

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Talking to Cade and Aidan 🌟
[break][break]
+ Crown for quoting Teravolt lyrics (Song 1)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 2:37:20 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The heat of the sunlight was making the residual paste of the ketchup sticky and unpleasant on her skin. No matter how she dabbed at it, that irritating sensation remained.

To cope with this, Elisabeth took another long draught of her mojito, simmering in silent annoyance as she waited for and to reply.

+1 Crown: Reacted to Dahlia's Speech

+1 Crown: Said "Adrian" (hatefully)

+1 Crown: Coped with alcohol

[break]
[break]
[break]
MainStage Event ✿ Outfit +
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 9:14:59 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
As more and more people approached the group and waved and said hello so would Noah. Surely he was an outgoing kind of person but he was much more on the wait till you're comfortable with those around you before going ballistic. The fact that was the who was filled with energy and hype really did help the situation quite a lot, it was always much easier to become friends with people like him, overwhelming but warm in a way. He was also sure Tam owned them a much greater explanation about being Ranger Captain than Noah did being one of his officers but that wasn't what Noah was curious about. "Hey what!? Rewind a bit! You telling me my Captain here, this holy man right here, fought a flock of Wingulls bare handed!? PLEASE ELABORATE!?" Oh Noah had to know about this glorious tale of pure heroism right now!

Another unfamiliar face would soon join them, Noah would give them a wave a big smile. He wanted to introduce himself to but the roaring crowds and the music would make that really hard so for now a simple gesture of kindness would have to do. Thankfully they all seemed to know each other so conversation should loudly flow between them and Noah could for once watch how his captain dealt with socializing, a small visual experiment for Noah.

It was already interesting enough to see other be surprised that Tam was the captain at Slateport. Noah just assumed he never really told people and just did his job and walked away along with the sunset like some pokemon cowboy of the old days, that seemed like a Tam thing to do honestly. It looked like would take the same approach as Noah had with the whole introduction situation, Noah would happily wave at her too, perhaps at some break from the concert they would be able to all fully introduce themselves since, especially since Noah's curiosity was spiking at all time high to learn more about Tam's friends.

Before Noah could even try to shout out the idea of them moving to a less loud place he would be domed in the side of the head by a... Ketchup packet. "What the fu..." Before he could even look around to noticed what fully was going on he would realize that the music had completely changed while. "HOLY SHIT! ADRIAN! ADRIAN!" Finally some music he actually knew. At this point being hit with a ketchup packet made total sense inside his own scrambled brain.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@---

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"], , ,

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 11:25:42 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Playing the song from FAFO brought back the nostalgia of writing the song for the first time. Callan's notes were downbeat, the electric guitar was not needed as the foreground in this song.

Ambition's a champ,
But he's also a whore.

To be honest, playing on stage for everyone involved was the highest form of narcissism, but Callan loved it. To be able to blast a stadium filled with hundreds of thousands of people screaming his name, screaming their lyrics, screaming for more, this was everything that he had ever dreamed of.

And he knew it was changing him, but he couldn't stop. Callan played his part, but this was 's moment, this was his song, and he was more than happy to provide the adrenaline rush from the rage of his guitar.

+1 Crown

@everyone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 14:29:45 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
It should come as no surprise that Skyler is very much hands-off in the whole the Ketchup Fiasco™, unlike . Her belly still spasms with the aftermath of laughter when she gets her bearings back, breathless and entirely unapologetic of it.

"Welcome to Hoenn, Elisabeth. Here's your baptism." She smothers the urge to draw a ketchup line along Elisa's forehead and, in a very solemn and serious voice, proclaim something along the lines of 'Simba'.

Instead, she raises her glass in a toast. "It only gets worse from here on out, I'm afraid. You'll love it."

(As a Hoenn native, each wave of nonsense had progressively numbed her to the next. Now she greeted their eventual demise with a careless sort of cheer. 'Gonna smile and not get worried', is an apt representation of her feelings on the matter.)

She's downing her second glass of the night (possibly?) when Elisa speaks, and the liquid promptly reverses its trajectory to be spewed out to the side. Skyler takes the back of her hand to her lips, haphazardly cleaning leftover liquor before speaking.

"I wasn't." That much is true. The captain had made the comment in reference to the League and its handling of most situations, but this alternative interpretation is taken with no small amount of misplaced smugness. "But who am I to refuse a goddess if she crowns herself?"

A small gesture has three more cocktails - Tequila Sunrise? - materializing atop the counter, and Skyler slides two of them in 's and 's direction, taking the third for herself. "On the house."

Behind the counter a fair distance away, her cousin Max groans. 
quoted terravolt's lyrics 
+ 1 crown
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 17:52:39 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody finishes her time on the stage and decides to linger a bit to the side of the stage to encourage and during their performance. [break][break]

She joins the crowd, wearing a hoodie afterwards so people wouldn't spot her so easily...that and she had her little Zorua disguising her ever so slighty. yet people she knew would probably be able to see through the illusion the baby pokemon was projecting. [break][break]

Especially when she was SCREAMING Adrian and Callan's name to support them.[break][break]

Once she was done, she walked over to the bar area, recognizing a couple of familiar faces but mostly keeping to herself. She was sure she was already causing a stir with that nasty glare she gave dahlia and that call out she gave . "Any red wine?" she asked the bartender as the man slid over a glass of red wine and she slid him her Aqua card. Fuck dahlia if she got mad over a glass of wine, she probably decided the price herself.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

+1 from first prompt [break][break]
+1 From shouting Adrian's name [break]
+1 screaming inside.
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 0:01:44 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

tw; recreational drug use

knox stumbles without moving his feet. somehow. and he's thankful jayden's such a solid presence because the rest of the world is swimming. the blue-headed twink is beating him and he's not sure why he thinks that's so funny. he just blubbers out a laugh and sways and slaps jayden on his shoulder. 

someone shouts and knox peers down the bar, eyes bleary, and he slurs something like, "mkay 'em a hella gay, but if i wurnt," he slaps a hand down on the bar, sending his empty shot glass rolling, "thassome booba." ( )

he shifts his gaze to jayden and his brows draw. "'re you, um, hrm, ohSHIT. we useda whoopie do da. HAH!" 

he purses his lips, makes a face, and then reaches into his pocket. licks his finger and shoves it into a dime bag. winter's chill blasts down his left nostril and he blinks furiously as some of the alcohol blanket is lifted (or, at least, it seems as much to him...)

"i win," he declares incorrectly triumphantly.

update: knox is um
(2 crowns)

+20HP FROM POWDERED SNOW ;)
26/150 HP

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 1:31:20 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
seeing chant the singers name was an... odd experience. it was like your average dad at a jonas brothers concert, cheering and whooping to appease their daughter.[break][break]hm. he'd have to cope with this new image somehow.[break][break]"are your Beasts the same? i doubt there is comradery there."

[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"][break]+1 crown

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]