Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 8:25:40 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

…since when did Izumi have a coconut tree among her horde?

Since now, apparently!

Fact of the matter was, the coconut tree’s shade was invaluable when it came to keeping people cool, but that wasn’t the point of today’s exercise—

There was a chef that was looking for some—any, if she was being honest—inspiration for new leafy dishes, and the shtick here was to bring a Grass-type…

So she hoped her weird ‘coconut tree’ wasn’t going to be gaped at because honestly, who would love something that looked like that?!

Well… Exeggutor were grass-type, right?

Even if they were the literal, big-ass, legitimate trees from Alola?

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 15:31:33 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

Vain as she was, Primrose was used to being a culinary muse.

The Roselia lifted her head with a haughty disdain, the black-and-purple petals of her flowery bouquets shifting with the movement as she posed in place. A tantalising aroma wafted from her, delectable and enticing -- one that brought to mind sweet goods baked with lavender, roses, and elderflower. Something delicate, airy, and refined.

...Was she actually here to inspire something with ugly vegetables? The very idea would horrify her.

Probably best not to let Primrose know. The thorned Pokémon could get a bit prickly when her ego was bruised.

[break]
[break][break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 16:23:32 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Yes, spread them, just like that." Robin had never felt so objectified before. The Decidueye spread it's wing as recommended, showing its feathers, in brown and verdant green as requested by the chef, who had decided to make a ratatouille out of the shape of the Decidueye's patterns.

Sliced thin Zucchini for the cowl, assorted beets and a spread of caramelized carrots, yellow tomatoes and turnips for its wings, the idea that someone was using its image to eat was embarassing. Despite the particularly beautiful dish, It looked forward to hiding back on the farm and roosting nocturnally.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 8:32:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
apparently, the leaves on venusaur's back make for a fine ingredient in a particular dish. they say it's a kanto delicacy but matias has never heard of it. despite that, he still sends his venusaur because why not?

though the venusaur grumbles, it understands its duty and allows the chef to pluck a leaf off its back. it'll regrow anyways.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 2:56:49 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]

A badge bearing POG Bank’s logo shines brightly on the Lurantis’ chest, and when she steps into the Lilycove restaurant, it’s with utter elegance and grace. Piazza Oro Grande Bank will gladly lend their pokémon to businesses that work with them when needed, and Eurydice here happens to be one of them.
[break][break]
She’s not sure exactly what she was sent here for, though, but striking a few poses for the chef seems to please them, and truth be told, the Lurantis thrives in the attention.
[break][break]
Another job flawlessly done.
[break][break]
Pay Day. Pay less. POG Bank.

[break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #FDB3F0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 3:23:18 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
If it was inspiration they wanted, Glaïeul had just the right amount of cheek and an overabundance of confidence to make it happen. He was a CHIKORITA who knew his worth. Beauty, grace, charm - he had it all. Any chef would be lucky to lay their eyes on such an exemplary Grass-type specimen.

When it was his turn to present himself, the little Pokémon strutted up, head held high to show off his stunning auburn leaf, of which he was extremely proud. It glistened in the light and was sure to motivate even the most uninspired of cooks.
POKÉ JOB

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 0:42:49 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Resting next to Izumi's giant coconut tree was a Venusaur. Ready for the occasion, Gustave's own giant flower made for great shade. Hopefully somebody would take some inspiration from the sight of a giant flower and a very, very tall palm tree with coconuts that were actually eyes. And a mouth. Really, just a face overall... Hopefully they would see them together and think "Boy! I just came up with a great idea!"

Otherwise how else would Izumi be able to justify having a fake coconut tree around? This was pivotal, obviously.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 19:07:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
grass-types that are part poison-types shouldn't be allowed near food anyways, especially those that have a tendency to spread their poison through spores.

still, venusaur finds its way here.

since it's already had experience being the garden gnome, standing still wasn't anything different from what was already doing before. he was sent here specifically because of that.

though the venusaur grumbles, it understands its duty and allows the chef to pluck a leaf off its back. it'll regrow anyways.

@tags
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
eat your veggies [pj]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 4:34:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]