saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Hoenn Job Fair [Megathread/O]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 9:42:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the mention of being dunked has him curling his fist in his pocket; an unpleasant memory as he never survived on the seat very long. the callback is like a splash to his face, similar to how he'd splash into the icy cold waters of the dunk tank.[break][break]

"haha, yes. it was likely the splashfest."[break][break]

much like her, his smile betrays nothing. it's a smile that grows when her roselia offers him a single red rose. he holds it up, twirling it briefly before placing it behind his ear.[break][break]

"that i am. what's something one would get for a proposal?"[break][break]

NOTES:[break]
- attending on behalf of THE HOENN MILITARY[break]
- chilling at 's tent

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dodrio"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 11:19:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
She had heard about the fair in passing, her time spent at the cafes in Mauville leading her to this very location in Slateport. And she wonders, why exactly is she here? Or well, she would have wondered if it weren't for the fact that a certain little mischief maker had refused to sit still and wandered off without warning.[break][break]

That and well, she had originally been hoping to find volunteers or potential employees to help her with maintaining her gym.[break][break]

With flyers in hand, she speeds around the fair with a watchful gaze sweeping over her surroundings, her ever faithful Reiner right by her side. He's a little frazzled too, but who wouldn't be when considering just what he has to deal with on a daily basis? And as they continue about, there's this bit of relief that hits her when she spots a kind, familiar face in the crowd.[break][break]

"Locke! Delibird Delivery, huh? Uhm... funny thing, you wouldn't happen to have seen uh..." Her eyes dart towards before she sidles a little closer to whisper. "A particularly... pink... floaty... thing right?" As she pulls away, she offers the other gym leader a kindly smile. "Didn't expect to see you here either, Mister Devlin!"[break][break]

In the distance, she swears she sees a certain . And that's more than enough to get her nervously shuffling her way behind Locke, her gaze averted as if that would help her blend into her surroundings.[break][break]

"So uhm... while I'm still here, need any help?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

open to interactions!

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 13:37:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Hoenn Job Fair

Only real poster children in this house.

There was a sound pop as the proverbial anime snot bubble was burst, a small quake of the shoulders preceding the young soldier's eloquent reply.

"Hn?" He uttered, his gaze slowly shifting up to move the brim of his cap out of the way.

There was a brief moment where the youth simply squinted at the man, only processing his words properly after a good few seconds. Then, he laughed.

"Well... yeah." Doug replied bluntly, smiling back at the man. "Why? Gonna make a donation, Mr. Adebayo?"

A young man of red leanings through and through, Doug knew plenty about CEOs and capitalist enterprise. Perhaps too much.

Not the time or place for that conversation, though.

tl;dr:
-talking to
-Open for interaction and junk!

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 15:47:30 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

Hmm. Had she dunked at Splashfest? That made sense, Elisabeth decided. There was no reason to think he'd recognize her in Littleroot while wearing that elaborate get-up that had found for her, after all.

...Right?

"A proposal?" Elisabeth echoed, her eyebrows lifting ever so perceptively as the rose found a home behind the man's ear. Was he a romantic? Color her surprised. She'd never have thought him and someone like could have anything in common.

Her Bellossom hummed brightly as she pushed a completed bouquet towards the patron for him to admire while Elisabeth pursed her lips in thought.

"It of course depends on your method of proposing," she began, "but I find there is elegance in simplicity. A rose bouquet for example sends a clear message, while ordering dozens of them might... well, frankly, be better suited for a wake."

Primrose the Roselia stared at her, and Elisabeth blinked, realizing that was a rather morbid way to discuss what should be a sentimental and loving topic.

Truthfully, she wasn't especially good at this part of her job. The fantasy, romanticizing part. Elisabeth cleared her throat, then tried again.

"Everything is relative, however. Every recipient is different, so what they value is different. Is there a flower that reminds you of the person you'd like to propose to? Something tied to a memory of importance, perhaps?"

Were there any rare genetically modified flowers she could recommend? Someone like might enjoy those, the florist mused silently.

Unless she was wrong and was proposing to someone else entirely. Like, oh she didn't know. ? Who was dating who in the higher echelons of Hoenn, again? Maybe she should read more gossip magazines.

TLDR:
  • We chilling at the flower shop booth with .
  • Free samples of desserts, tea, perfume spritzes, and flowers available for taking.
  • We have NPC smiles ready and are open to interaction!

[break]
[break]
[break]
Megathread ✿ Fiorelli Floristry Booth ✿ Open to Interaction!
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 13:12:18 GMT
ana fell Avatar
the Hoenn region may have been a gigantic garbage pit but it was her gigantic garbage pit. it was comfortable. like wearing dirty pants.

so it was kind of fitting that part of her job at fiorelli floristry was beautifying the place up a bit. ’d gotten there first and dispatched her flower kids to do most of the setting up. her boss was more than capable of doing this kind of thing on her own.

cyg showed up mostly because she was bored and anxious and worried and needed a distraction.

she rolled in with coffee and baked goods in hand. elisa was already having a conversation with someone.

"sorry i’m late, the big batch mixer was on the fritz again and needed a tune-up. oh, hey, matias.” she set her offerings on the table. “want a donut?”

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 17:22:46 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Here for the job
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]If any man could smile and smile and be a villain, at least among Aurelie's acquaintances, it would most certainly be . Out in public, he acted affable and friendly, like the kind of person who'd shake your hand, smile charmingly, and chat innocuously about the weather, but in private, he was cold, detached, single-minded, and a rather boring conversationalist if he wasn't talking knives or blades. However, Aurelie wasn't about to turn down a free cup of beer just because the person offering it happened to unnerve her.

Besides, he was a good customer, and that was nothing to sneeze at either.

"Ah, Zev, my sharpest customer," Aurelie responded amiably by way of greeting, baring her teeth in a pleasant smile back at him. "Well, I appreciate your thinking of me. On a windy autumn day like this, a beer warms the blood far better than any number of bottles of lukewarm water."

She took the proffered cup and took a long gulp, judging it to be an IPA from the light citrusy notes in the hoppy, slightly bitter golden brew. Catching sight of the Lycanroc walking beside him, Aurelie's uncovered eye widened with interest and admiration for its elegant form and unique coloring. "Oh, hello there. Are you the mascot of Zev's bar?" the red-haired smith cooed brightly at the lupine Pokemon. "Let me know if you like anything you see here, you gorgeous creature."

Raising her gaze, Aurelie added to Zev and the small number of other people meandering about her booth, "The same goes for you too, of course. Whatever your knife, scissor, shear, or other bladed-object needs, I'm happy to work with you to create something custom and unique for your n—uh, your requirements." Catching herself in time before she used the word "needs" twice in the same sentence, Aurelie cleared her throat awkwardly at the end of her sales pitch.

"'Scuse me, miss! Says here you know leatherworking techniques?" an older woman in an expensive-looking designer coat piped up, flipping straight to the back of her brochure. "I'm in the market for a new handbag..."

Aurelie's mouth moved soundlessly for a moment before she managed to regain her self-possession. "I, uh...no, I'm not the right person for that, ma'am, sorry. I'm a metalworker by trade, specializing in steel and iron goods. My expertise in leatherworking extends to making leather wraps, handles, and sheaths for knives only, so you may be better off looking somewhere else for larger items like a handbag. But can I offer you a free bottle of water on behalf of the Iron Lady Forge?"

The woman sniffed a little and shook her head haughtily, before wandering away from the booth toward the next one. Releasing a breath that she didn't know she had been holding, Aurelie shook her head to herself. Now, that was a question that she hadn't run into before! Watching the older woman vanish into the crowd, Aurelie turned back to where Zev had been standing and grinned a little.

In an undertone, she murmured, "It's interesting the people you meet and the questions you get at a big fair like this, isn't it? Hopefully no one asks you to—oh, I don't know—bring them moon rocks or teach them how to pass legal examinations or something!"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| Open to interactions

TL;DR:
- Manning a booth for the Iron Lady Forge and giving away free bottled water with the forge's name and Flareon on the label
- Thanked Zev for the beer and clarified to a fairgoer that she doesn't do non-blade-related leatherworking

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:left;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 17:59:35 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
With delivery services and Pokémon racing being at least loosely related, it did not surprise Josh that was at least somewhat interested in the national sensation that was picking up popularity in Hoenn thanks to his hard work, both as an ambassador and as a Gym Leader. "It's not about the amount of land, but the quality of it," Josh clarified. "Hoenn has such a variety of terrain. With how many courses are built into natural topography that makes a good fit. These aren't ovaloid courses like you see in auto racing. These are road courses with fifteen, twenty, even twenty-five turns or more. There's a lot more to it than just turning left."

The application form Locke handed him looked simple enough. "My schedule is strict, though; League protocols and all," Josh warned him. "So my hands are tied as far as availability goes. I love making people happy, though, and I'm sure those who live in the middle of nowhere love to see occasional company. With it being the off-season, I'm in no hurry about any sponsorship details. Just shoot me an email when you can!" Locke had also suggested he check out a booth for the Iron Lady Forge. "I'll take a look! Thank you! Looking forward to your decision!"

Just before Josh was about to take off, he noticed , whom he knew as Leader Rosmontis. "...Howdy, Leader Rosmontis," he waved. "With the influx of Paldean gym challengers, I simply don't have the staff to properly run Mauville Gym anymore. We're hiring. I do have one more stop I need to make, but I'll be back shortly!"

With that, the racer wandered elsewhere, keeping an eye out for 's booth. It wasn't too hard to locate, though it seemed, as the name suggested, she was in the business of metalwork rather than leatherwork. One thing Josh needed, given his Gym Leader status and the dangerous adventures he found himself on, was a way to defend himself other than his Pokémon. He browsed any information the booth had, looking for clues on whether they could commission him a polearm of some kind. Learning how to use a polearm, given how much he rode Pokémon, could greatly raise his survivability, both in the wild and against those who wanted to make a target out of him.

{PC: 3}

tl;dr:

- Josh applies for seasonal work at Delibird Deliveries.
- Josh greets .
- Josh wanders toward 's booth and tries to investigate whether they could craft a polearm of some kind for him.
- STILL OPEN TO INTERACTION!

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Saber          Manectric       Good
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 22:12:50 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartmail"]
[attr="class","heartpicmail"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistmail"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnmail"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdermail"]
[attr="class","hearticonmail"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxmail"]
[attr="class","heartnotesmail"]

- setting up a stall for delibird deliveries
[break]
- open to interaction!

[attr="class","heartsidemail"]

[attr="class","hearttagmail"]@open

[attr="class","hearttextboxmail"]

[attr="class","hearttextmail"]
"Oh! Rose!" Locke greeted, thoroughly distracted from by 's unexpected arrival. "Does the League not pay the Minor Gym Leaders either? I'm starting to think you guys need to unionize or something…"

[break][break]

He leaned forward to offer an ear for secrets-and also to give Reiner his mandatory Good Boy™ pets-before whispering back, "I could ask you the same thing. I lost track of mine too."

[break][break]

At least if Latias was in danger he would sense it-who knew if Eris and Mesprit's connection would eventually offer the same security.

[break][break]

Locke waved off the Mayville gym leader as he left to explore other booths.

[break][break]

"Guess everybody's got it rough these days..."

[break][break]

The other girl suddenly circled around behind them, and they bemusedly tried to follow her movements before the craning of their neck became too much, and they were forced to reshuffle the cross-legged position they'd been holding for the past half hour.

[break][break]

"Ah, well, I'm mostly just waiting for Latias to come back with the sandbags-which she was supposed to have help with…" The courier flashed an accusatory glance at De-De, who did an impressive job of pretending not to hear them.

[break][break]

When Locke was finally face-to-face with Eris again, they could more easily see the signs of someone trying to stay hidden, made all the more plain by their own recent, awkward reunion.

[break][break]

"But!" they added quickly, "I definitely wouldn't mind help looking busy if comes around again.

[break][break]

"If you and Reiner wanna hang out here, I can send a few of the flock to pass out the rest of these,"

Nano

[newclass=.heartmail]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F5EBEB; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicmail] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F5EBEB, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/wNIShce.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonmail] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/kpVDEBG.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistmail] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnmail] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F5EBEB; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxmail] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail b] color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidemail] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxmail] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagmail] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdermail] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 2:37:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

a proposal.[break][break]

"i agree with you there."[break][break]

that there is elegance in simplicity. he's never been a fan of flashy proposals—oftentimes the displays end up overpowering the actual ask itself—so he imagines when he finally does propose, it would be a simple one. at home, perhaps.[break][break]

"well, she's a real science geek, so maybe something rare to find or unique in some way?"[break][break]

he turns to smile at , a familiar face he's spent some time training with. at the mention of donuts, he nods.[break][break]

"gimme."[break][break]

- chilling at 's tent

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 3:04:46 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

"Cyg!" Elisabeth exclaimed, her smile radiant. "I'm so glad you could make it."

It was a genuine greeting in every respect. The presence of warmed Elisabeth, as it always did.

There was a peculiar safety in numbers, despite the fact that first of all, had no reason to attack a florist in broad daylight with Groudon, and second of all, if he did, it wasn't as if the combined might of and her staff would be enough to fend off the legendary beast.

Oh, well. The donuts seemed a useful diversion in that unlikely scenario, anyway. As always, Cygne was one step ahead of her.

Back to business, then.

"Hmm. Crystablooms are the most recent scientific finding of flora, and I may be able to procure you one," Elisabeth began, tilting her head as she considered the matter. "Although I can see it potentially alarming her... Given they are an odd new phenomena."

The florist vaguely remembered the glare she received from when she'd smuggled one into the Eternal Flower Floette's lab; perhaps would similarly be displeased at a frivolous waving around of a source of infinity energy.

"If you're looking for scientific rarities on a simpler scale, however, true blue flowers rarely occur in nature; they're often violet, in fact. Hybridization has struggled to create blue roses that are truly, inherently blue -- but genetic modification has simplified the method."

Her Roselia handed one such royal blue rose to Elisabeth, who twirled it between her fingertips so that the petals spun.

"A blue rose is sometimes considered synonymous with 'attaining the impossible' due to this. They are tied to mystery, to intrigue, to secrets and the unknown. It is a rose that shouldn't occur in nature, and yet, it exists simply because we wish it to."

Which a scientist would value, more likely than not.

TLDR:
  • We chilling at the flower shop booth with and .
  • Free samples of desserts, tea, perfume spritzes, and flowers available for taking.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 4:49:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
"W- well, they do? But I was hoping to find people that'd be willing to run around a forest for hours on end, preferably with experience with the wilderness. The last thing I want is for them to get really injured, or get lost in some odd corner of the forest..." She murmurs, tapping a finger against her lips as her attention flits over the way Reiner happily leans into the pat. "You too? Are they... always such a handful?"[break][break]

What if Mesprit decided to interfere with her future gym challenges? She can't help but worry about the possibilities and consequences of such a thing happening. Then again, if Locke has managed to get away with his own special companion for this long, there might be hope for her to follow in his footsteps.[break][break]

"Sandbags?" A quick glance around gives her all the information she needs, her mouth forming into a small 'o' before she finally nods. "Finding more people to run the service? I'd love to help out with that sometime!"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 14:51:36 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartmail"]
[attr="class","heartpicmail"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistmail"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdermail"]
[attr="class","hearticonmail"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxmail"]
[attr="class","heartnotesmail"]

- setting up a stall for delibird deliveries
[break]
- open to interaction!

[attr="class","heartsidemail"]

[attr="class","hearttagmail"]@open

[attr="class","hearttextboxmail"]

[attr="class","hearttextmail"]
"Yes," they deadpanned. "At least for me anyway, but I'm pretty used to my Pokémon not really listening to me."

[break][break]

They gave the pole a cautious wiggle.

[break][break]

"Case in point."

[break][break]

Locke hesitated at 's offer. He suddenly understood exactly how his parents had felt whenever he'd spend all afternoon mowing lawns and sweeping storefronts for spare cash instead of joining a club or studying, and silently apologized for all the arguments his middle school self had started over it.

[break][break]

On the other hand, a job that wasn't tangled in the web of politics between League and Rocket would give her a clean and steady income if she did ever decide to break ties on her own terms. Contrary to popular belief, kids her age could actually take up a job so long as it was deemed safe enough for children; like working in a family business, certain kinds of farm work, and-

[break][break]

"Well, we do deliver newspapers," he suggested.

Nano

[newclass=.heartmail]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F5EBEB; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicmail] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F5EBEB, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/wNIShce.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonmail] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/kpVDEBG.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistmail] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnmail] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F5EBEB; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxmail] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail b] color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidemail] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxmail] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagmail] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdermail] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 15:41:07 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg opens the box and pushes it towards him, revealing the spread of bread and cake donuts with various toppings. “Hot and fresh. They didn’t even relegate me to leftovers this time.” That’s what happened when you lived above a bakery and got paid in confections over cashola.

“Booth looks great,” Cyg said, offering Elisa’s preferred choice of hot morning caffeine her way. She tilted her head to listen on the conversation she’d barged into.

“She talks about it being all complicated but you should see the stuff she whips up in the greenhouse,” Cyg said, jerking her thumb at Elisa as the latter brought forth the blue rose. “The pumpkin orange roses were a big hit.”

She was thinking, ridiculously, of a field of blue and yellow dahlias planted by her and . In reality it was just a small plot, but, love made you imagine strange things.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 16:49:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"a blue rose sounds like the right choice."[break][break]

a bouquet would have to do.[break][break]

his attention is pulled away by the box of donuts but it soon returns to after reaching for a glazed donut. again, there is elegance in simplicity and elegance is definitely what matias finds after biting into it.[break][break]

chew chew chew. swallow.[break][break]

"you sound like quite the florist."[break][break]

with his right hand (free of donut sugar), he reaches out, offering elisabeth a handshake.[break][break]

"i'm matias. i met cyg a few months ago and we've trained on and off since then. she's quite the battler."[break][break]

- chilling at 's tent

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 5:51:36 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

Elisabeth nodded, moving to pen the order down on a scented piece of stationery. "A bouquet of blue roses, then," she repeated, looking up to notice the powder-free palm extended to her in greeting. "Ah. I suppose I didn't introduce myself, did I? Elisabeth. A pleasure, Matias."

It was a strange thing, to shake the hand of someone who had almost killed you. Becoming used to strangeness was something she was trying to get acclimated to in general.

"We've been fortunate to do well in Hoenn so far. Truthfully, I couldn't run the shop so well without Cygne here. Her skills are varied indeed, from battling, to cinema, to floristry."

The fact that he thought highly of at all, in any capacity, was enough to win a warmer smile from the florist. Moments of almost-being-murdered aside.

TLDR:
  • We chilling at the flower shop booth with and .

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP