❄ snowboy showdown ❄

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 4:44:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
work was indeed piling up from the far ends of hoenn, but all seemed to be still and festivities were the only thing that reigned in the interim between now and the time that all work would resume. it was a proper chance for the two lumiose natives to spend some proper time together. between work and more work, they had little time left to just spend with one another otherwise. this was the sole reason dr. lechance found herself out and about in the snowboy building scene, her banette dressed as the ghost of christmas yet to come, perhaps showing a bit too much of her outlook on festivities such as these. [break]
"gaultier!" [break]
esmee was dressed quite extravagantly, obviously excited for the chance to be with her new partner. furs lined her every detail and she wore fuzzy earmuffs to keep herself from hearing anything - or anyone - unnecessary. gaultier was esmee's one focus as she was still in the process of landing the last nail in his coffin in making him her walking, talking soldier of her own. it was quite ironic that he had taken to falinks as if to show his unaware willingness to let this happen.[break]
"désolé de ne pas être venu plus tôt (sorry i didn't get here sooner). it seems that cartes wished to play more into the name of casper with his getup." this was meant to reference the banette that waved its spectral arms around happily, giving an ominous 'woOoO' as if to try to playfully spook gaultier who he had become quite fond of. in contrast to its trainer, the banette seemed much more focused on having a good time and making companions; esmee was here to act the part of a loving girlfriend and potential life-long partner for the lawful official.[break]
"you seem to be good with your hands in more ways than one," she noted, looking upon the forming snowboy in the man's possession. "you wouldn't mind helping me, non?" this was an invitation to stay close as she partook in the festivities. "i promise to not take up too much of your efforts and time." already holding onto one of gaultier's hands, the mentalist tilted her head with a polite and welcoming smile. the more she saw of gaultier, the more she - too - found herself unaware of her feelings that started to grow into something beyond even her own control.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@gaultier

FRTdevba

PARTS OBTAINED:
x 1 MIDDLE

PROMPTS FILLED:
Dress a pokemon in holiday outfit
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,322 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 4:51:58 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac had just gotten done molding on a pair of big, muscley arms when arrived. He flashed her a cocky grin, leaning back against his creation and resting an elbow atop the soon-to-be-neck. "Oh, you know I'd never mind," he said, just enough of an uplift at the end to turn that perfectly innocuous statement flirty.[break][break]

Together, two hands would be better than one. Especially when all of Cygne's rooting around in the snow lead to her somehow plucking out a perfectly preserved decoration. "Looking good!" Isaac said, whistling in the direction of that extra piece of decor. "Just, uh. Probably shouldn't forget to make a Snowboy to go with it. If this was a fashion show you'd totally be winning, though."[break][break]

Prompt! Snowboy compliment! Now with a side of gentle teasing.[break][break]

Yet love wasn't the only thing blooming on this battlefield. Alongside it came the drums of war. None other than had just walloped him right in the side of a head with the snowball. Oh, god, there was snow in his other eye! For a brief, terrifying moment, there was a solid mass of white obscuring Isaac's vision from the right and the usual yawning abyss of darkness from the left. His breath hitched. His face paled.[break][break]

And then he realized that snow was infamous for being easily wiped away.[break][break]

A touch frantically, he brushed the snow off of his face. Through the falling crumbles, he could make out a shock of pink hair. Was that . . . the girl from the mall? After all this time? She did realize that this meant war, right? Isaac was quick to mound up the fallen snow, his Snowboy forced to remain headless for just a touch longer. Its sacrifice would be for a far greater cause.[break][break]

With a big ol' snowball in hand, Isaac pointed towards Luka like a baseball player calling his pitch. And then he let it fly! . . . Or, more accurately, let it hop. With his depth perception far from what it used to be, the distance was way miscalibrated, leaving the ball plopping unceremoniously only a few feet away from Isaac.[break][break]

He blinked, a hot blush spreading across his face, before ducking down to get to work on a second snowball. "Calling a mulligan on that one!" he called, as if that could possibly save him.[break][break]

The poor boy needed snow allies, desperately. He looked around to try and find other members of the Alliance To End Lukamania; of course! and were on the offensive. "Pssst, guys, could I ask for some reinforcements here?" Isaac asked. "You guys take the offense, I'll whip up a fallback base."[break][break]

Begun, the snow wars have.[break][break]

pGXpMTD1 (+10 from Prompt!)

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 5:03:00 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Oh no! Not the cocoa!"[break][break]

Pour one out for 's poor hot chocolates. Or like...well, they're already poured out. In that case, the only option is revenge![break][break]

"You'll pay for your crimes against Audie's hot chocolate!" she shouts, still hiding behind him like a coward. In the few moments of cover he can provide her she hurries to make as many snowballs as she can— they're imperfect, but it's quantity over quality right now.[break][break]

With a deep breath Luka sprints forwards, attempting to rush and catch them off guard. Instead, she ends up slipping on the snow and goes careening forwards, sliding like an amateur snowboarder right into part of 's unfinished snowboy.[break][break]

Her handful of snowballs goes flying, just like the powdery snow from Locke's poor snowboy. It's a massacre! A bloodbath! It's— well, it's probably not that bad, but still![break][break]

"Oh no! W-wait, sorry! That was an accident! I— wait, what?"[break][break]

Oh shoot! She'd totally forgotten about , the poor man she'd gotten caught in the crossfire. Luka quickly tries to scramble away, throwing loose fistfuls of snow behind her. Two against three (plus a billion Delibird) are rather poor odds!

[break][break]

[break]
rxFtLyzw
[break]

Sabotaging with 1x snowboy bottom![break]
SNOWBOY PARTS[break]
2x Bottom[break]
1x Middle[break]
0x Top[break]
0x Decoration[break][break]

PROMPTS[break]
❄ Dress your Pokemon in a holiday outfit[break]
❄ Keep the snow falling[break]
❄ Seasonal food/drink[break]
❄ Sabotage a snowboy

[break]
open to interaction!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 5:18:31 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Yup. Ashley isn't going near that. As he continues to pat down another bit of the snowboy down, he takes a moment, reaching into his backpocket with his good arm, and hoists out a little candy cane for Sunny, letting him chew on it to take a break, a smile on his face. He calls out.

"Hey, good Snowboy-" He has no idea that he's calling out to his homie who is now causing a war with and , and on a poor woman ( )! He doesn't even realize she threw the first stone.

... hm.

He looks to Maple. "Snowball me." The Glaceon conjures it into his hand, and he baseball pitches it with an intent to hit either Isaac, Eris, or Locke in the foot. He purposefully aims low. Whichever one comes first. "You gonna declare war and not invite me? Don't worry, Pinky. I got you."

5smLWxTE

---

Post Roll Stuff:
- Sabotage a snowboy
- Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
- Reference a seasonal food/drink
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea
- Compliment another character's snowboy
- Reference a holiday song

Results:
x0 Bottom (+1 from post!)
x0 Middle
x1 Head
x0 Decor

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 5:19:01 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cubchoo color-shiny"] // snowboy showdown

[attr="id","moonpost"]“Winner makes the fancy hot cocoa later, how’s that sound?” she proposes, glancing over at as she continues to work on the next part of her snowbound. It won’t be her, though, that’s for sure.[break][break]

A familiar calls out to her, and Calla begins to turn in search of her friend with a smile beginning to spread across her face. She didn’t know would be here! Unfortunately for her, she doesn’t see the snowball coming for her. Though it was targeted at her back, as she turns, it pelts her in the side of the face instead.[break][break]

She shrieks immediately, hands lifting to swat away the cold snow melting against her cheek and sliding down her neck—threatening to seep under her jacket collar and cause a chill. “You're gonna pay for that Kier—“ she grumbles, automatically misplacing the blame on her brother.[break][break]

But as she whirls, she catches a familiar flash of gold eyes and a trademark smirk and her face pitches in a glower. “Oooh you…” Distracted from her work, Calla scoops up handfuls of snow and then marches up to without another word. Pout puffing her cheeks, she lifts up on her toes and shoves all that snow right in his face.

[break][break]
igLz6LgJ
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
Open to interaction!
[break]
+ continues competing with kieran[break]
+ hears mari, gets smacked with a snowball[break]
+ shoves snow in liam’s face[break]
+ reference a holiday snack/drink[break]
+ (1) top acquired[break]
+ (1) bottom acquired[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#dbb66b;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 6:21:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Even if she's unable to see things coming from her left, Reiner always has her back, batting 's snowball away and melting 's attempt with quick jolts of electricity. And to top things off, the Luxray can't help but stick his tongue out at the officer.[break][break]

At least, until he hears Eris' squeals of panic, turning to the sight of a horde of Delibirds being set upon them. He freezes for a moment, but soon retaliates by tugging at her satchel, tossing up several pokeballs as her very own army of Wooper Troopers are released onto the battlefield. Within seconds, the group has understood its assignment from 's call, working together to create snowballs with Ice Beams and launching them with their Aqua Tails or empty hands.[break][break]

No one would be spared of this little war!

[break][break]
[break]

j6p7h2xt[break][break]
☆ Bottom component x 2[break]
☆ Middle component
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]open to interactions!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 6:26:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
for as long as adelina waited (which wasn't long at all, honestly), the more there was some temptation to throw a snowball and see where it went. but they refained, for now, worry that someone would see them and the questions of "aren't you that fisk?" and "aren't you supposed to be sick?", like she couldn't enjoy so,ething and still be sick, would follow.

's voice comes as a welcome to her, because it means she at least knows someone here, now. "i thought you were kidding when you said it was actually snowing." it's admitted with a little huff of a laugh as she pauses to hold her hands closer to herself in an attempt to warm them. she pauses, then, like she's remembered something before she's fumbling for a pokeball with a explanation of "i got a scarf for eliodoro as a joke and he hates it. but he looks cute- hold on."

maybe there's something about seeing her friend in person again, but adelina feels almost giddy as she presses the pokeball releasing the swanna, peppermint-patterned scarf still around the flying type's neck. if the swanna cares to acknowledge mari, he doesn't show it, instead making it a goal to blatantly ignore both of them as a pokemon can.

adelina only huffs aat him, equally as annoyed, before she's turning the full force of her attention back onto mari. "so what's hoenn like? have you met anyone cute? i need to know everything."

SNOWBOY
Bottom
Middle
Decoration

PROMPTS
Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume

7_WCXO3C + 10 = 76
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 14:59:00 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtitle"]
[attr="class","zevhbody"]

His snowboy complete, Zev sat down on a bench with a cup of hot cocoa and watched his Lycanroc play with the other dog Pokémon. They seemed to be getting along, which was good for Luna's morale; she would be a much more loyal tool after this outing.[break][break]

The snowball fight at one section of the event seemed to intensify. had joined in, leaving Zev to wonder about the younger man's aim considering he still struggled with depth perception.[break][break]

Uninterested in observing the snowball fight for long, Zev idly scanned the field. Most of the other participants were still in the process of finishing their snowboys. Many of them were typically shaped, but a few were starting to look like Pokémon. He thought he spotted a Lapras among them, but it was hard to tell without its defining features.

@everyone[break][break]

NOTES

- Open for interaction![break][break]

SNOWBOY PARTS

1X Bottom[break]
1X Middle[break]
1X Top[break]
1X Decoration[break]
SNOWBOY COMPLETE![break][break]

PROMPTS FULFILLED

- Sabotage a snowboy[break]
- Dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume[break]
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling[break]
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan[break]
- Reference a seasonal food/drink[break]
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea[break]
- Compliment another character's snowboy[break]

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

[attr="class","zevhcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".zevh"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 15:50:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He knew he was going all out of order but did he care? Absolutely not.

“At least I’ve got my snowboy almost done, I just need… decorations, ugh,” he grumbled. Where did they put the carrots for the noses again…?

Now, he wasn’t like his friend who could touch snow without gloves and not get frostbite (the pain of being human) however fact of the matter is one of the Darmanitan ‘judges’ came trundling by and gave his snowboy a once-over.

“What? I’m not yet done…” he sighed, wondering what was going through the other Pokémon’s head as he returned his attention to what he was doing.

“Come on, Frog, lighten up a little.”

8TeRxn3D
(duplicate) bottom piece acquired!

• dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume (done)
• reference a seasonal food / drink (done)
• reference a holiday song (done)
• reference the Darmanitan judge/s (done)
• parts acquired: bottom (x2), top, middle

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 15:57:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

As if looking into a mirror, the effect is reflected right back at him. Barnaby conjures his full name, and with it, memories flood the mind of the banker. His grandmother was the one who used his full name when angered, and as a child he sure was good at angering her.
[break][break]
Martín Marco Marzán.

[break]
It rolls off the tongue much better, doesn't it? Thankfully, no one calls him that these days, and 's words still manage to grab his attention – his gaze fixing on the journalist's movements just as he kicks the perfectly spherical bottom section of his snowboy. Seriously? That had taken a lot of work. Thankfully, the whole snowboy somehow stays upright and isn't completely destroyed in the process, but that sure is going to be a bitch to fix.
[break][break]
It's going to take time, and that means he can't just run around and play games anymore.
[break][break]
Even competition like these are taken seriously by him.
[break][break]
And so, he sighs heavily, raising his hands up in the air and giving Barnaby the sweetest smile he can possibly give.
[break][break]
"Truce? Surely we both want each other's snowboy to turn out well, don't we, mon trésor? Yours is looking wonderful, I'd hate for it to be left with no nose."
[break][break]
Ah, there it is.
[break][break]
He chuckles, returning his hands to his pockets before calmly approaching Barnaby and his own snowboy. Behind them, he can see Pollux approaching a stranger's Lapras as if wanting to play with it, perhaps thinking it's Mars' own. Adorable.
[break][break]
"How about an alliance? We work better together, don't we?"
[break][break]
No one said that's against the rules, did they? Cooperation is the spirit of the holiday season, after all.

[break][break]
Yj9gqAG|

[break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
OPEN FOR INTERACTION [BREAK][BREAK]

SNOWBOY PARTS
[BREAK]▷ 2X Bottom
[BREAK]▷ 1X Middle
[BREAK]▷ 1X Top
[BREAK]▷ 0X Decorations
[BREAK][BREAK]
PROMPTS
[BREAK]▷ Compliment another character's snowboy
[BREAK]▷ Sabotage a snowboy ()
[BREAK]▷ Reference a seasonal food/drink
[BREAK]▷ Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling (Snow Warning)
[BREAK]▷ Dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 17:24:40 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsnow"]
[attr="class","heartpicsnow"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsnow"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsnow"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersnow"]
[attr="class","hearticonsnow"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsnow"]
[attr="class","heartnotessnow"]

bobTQDnj
[break]
- open to interactions!
[break]
- Bottom x2
[break]
- Middle x1
[break]
- Top x0
[break]
- Decoration x1

[break]
- Sabotage a snowboy
[break]
- Dress your Pokemon in a holiday costume
[break]
- Use an ice-type move/ability to keep the snow falling
[break]
- Interact with/reference the Darmanitan
[break]
- Reference a seasonal food/drink
[break]
- Express a holiday wish/gift idea
[break]
- Compliment another character's snowboy
[break]

[attr="class","heartsidesnow"]

[attr="class","hearttagsnow"]@snowboy

[attr="class","hearttextboxsnow"]

[attr="class","hearttextsnow"]
An avalanche of snow fell upon the courier as crested over their snowboy like a Lapras on a wave. They shoveled freezing snow down the other woman's back as she fled, all while trying to follow along with the new set of allegiances correctly-

[break][break]

and some other stranger () had aligned themselves with Luka, while recruited both himself and -who was really just aiming for whoever happened to land in her line of sight.

[break][break]

It was all a bit confusing, but a solution presented itself in the form of a new set of targets.

[break][break]

"Miss Luka, it's my opinion that we've been wasting valuable time fighting amongst ourselves-when there's a couple of perfectly good, expensive targets just over there," Locke parleyed, indicating to where and seemed to be drawing up their own peace treaty.

[break][break]

"Why don't we set aside our differences to send the one-percenters a little holiday gift from us commoners?"

Nano

[newclass=.heartsnow]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#FDFDFD; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsnow] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #FDFDFD, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/0800GHd.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsnow] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/WYESvdO.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsnow] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsnow] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#FDFDFD; border:solid 1px #464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsnow] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow b] color:#464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesnow] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsnow] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #464646; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessnow] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsnow] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersnow] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #464646; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsnow::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#464646; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessnow::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessnow::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#464646; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
high achiever, don't you see? baby, nothing comes for free.
awards
182 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 17:29:40 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci2top"]
[attr="class","luci2"]

his eyes widen with alarm as his companion is pelted with a snowball, only having just narrowly been missed by one as well. he steps closer to , swiping a hand over his coat, as the other hisses obscenities towards the small child.

[break][break] "defend me?" luciano repeats in a murmur, pink dusting his cheeks.

[break][break] while the two engage in sibling-esque rivalry, luciano decides to direct his pokemon into a much more meaningful sculpture than mere snowboys. though he isn't exactly sure where he should start. perhaps he could make a dratini? or a lapras?

[break][break] or would that be a detriment to hoenn culture?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] 4ZbTtHJd [break]
[break][break]

x1 bottom (5) [break]
x1 top (68) [break]

[newclass=".luci2"]--accent:#B6C4E3; } .luci2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .luci2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins' } .luci2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .luci2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .luci2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .luci2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .luci2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".luci2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#B6C4E3;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,322 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 17:42:12 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Frankly, Isaac could barely tell who was on whose side anymore. He just did his best to construct a snowbunker, even as rained low-ball after low-ball upon the base of his wall. "E tu, brute?" he asked, barely able to hold back his snickering.[break][break]

He was ready to unleash hell upon this web of uncertain allegiances. And then came from out of the blue with a brilliant idea. Woopers and Delibirds, pure and innocent gorls and nasty crimeboys, all the commoners from across the inexplicably snowy tropics . . . why not join hand in hand and eat the rich?[break][break]

"Oh, I like how you think, buddy," he said, grin sharklike. But they'd need a lot more than the snow they had if they were gonna turn the tables on this snow-come inequality. A Pokeball hit the ground, revealing a rather curious pick for the day. An . . . Alolan Marowak? In the winter? Really?[break][break]

The flames at the end of his bone grew cold as he spun it round and round. They were already enjoying the fruits of a snowstorm. Now they'd get to bask in the glory of a Blizzard. By the time Duster was done, Isaac was sitting triumphantly atop a massive mound of snow.[break][break]

Prompt! Break out an ice type move and keep that snow going!

He waved , , , and over, gesturing to the pillowy mountain that he was now the king of. "Take all you need, guys. I think this is gonna be the start of a beautiful alliance."[break][break]

Little did Isaac know, as he prepared for war, Watson had slapped a properly misshapen croc head right on top of his snowboy. There. NOW it's art!

WkLi4iLJ - Snowboy complete!

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

milky

mari
she/her
march 2
ambrette, kalos
bi
assistant
civilian
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mari
marilee beaufort
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 17:42:30 GMT
marilee beaufort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mari3"]
[attr="class","top"]

her warning comes a second too late and she can't help but feel responsible as is pelted with a snowball. but it seems like she's got it all handled - not that mari had ever doubted her — as she chases down her assailant.

[break][break] mari turns back to her friend, just as the swanna is released.

[break][break] "oh! she's adorable!" she cooes at the bird, feeling a bit guilty at finding it so cute when the bird was clearly upset. in her mittens, mari pats another piece of her snowboy together and ducks just as a snowball goes sailing past her.

[break][break] "well," she gives a huff of a laugh. "hoenn is definitely different. it's really nice to be away from grandma's — eep!" she ducks again, as another snowball goes sailing overhead. "m-maybe we should go find some cover." she tugs @adelina by the sleeve, before pointing towards and .

[break][break] "hey," she says, whispering conspiratorially. "do you have good aim? let's throw a snowball."

[break][break] mari isn't usually the mischevious sort, but something about the holidays in hoenn makes her feel a bit different. she gathers a snowball in her hands before aiming. "ready? shoot!"

[attr="class","ooc"] elNB77UH [break]
@adelina [break] [break][break]

+ throws snowball at !!! CALLA'S BACK-UP!111 [break][break]

x1 bottom (21) [break]
x1 medium (39) [break]

[newclass=".mari3"]--accent:#d7d0f2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mari3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mari3 blockquote b, .mari3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .mari3 blockquote b { font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mari3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mari3 blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(10%); margin:1px 21px 11px 1px [/newclass]

[newclass=".mari3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mari3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
❄ snowboy showdown ❄
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 17:51:10 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Spot nodded at Elga's wave, arms crossed so that he looked as cool as possible with his red coat billowing in the wind. As serious as the Lucario tended to be and as much as he rolled his eyes at the antics of Julia and her other Pokémon, it seemed he had his own dramatic side. Julia resisted the urge to ruffle the top of his head.

[break][break]"I will! Thanks a ton!" Julia called after . Actually, Snuffles might be more comfortable keeping cold with her Ice-typing, but Julia would let the Piloswine decide that for herself.

[break][break]The Ranger looked down at Hideo's Vulpix, who was hard at work rolling the pieces of a snowboy together. "It looks great so far!" Julia complimented. She was already making her way to the food stands by the time the Vulpix had started decorating with Sheer Cold, but she'd probably see the results of his hard work in due time. For now, Julia eyed the variety of foods and drinks on display, keeping an eye on the eagerly sniffing Snuffles. Maybe Lazuli, her Lapras, would want something, too.

[break][break]
K1T5mHti

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes.

open to interaction! (currently at the food/drink stands)
[break][break]

SNOWBOY PARTS
[BREAK]▷ 0X Bottom
[BREAK]▷ 0X Middle
[BREAK]▷ 1X Top
[BREAK]▷ 2X Decorations
[BREAK][BREAK]
PROMPTS
[BREAK]▷ Dress your Pokémon in a holiday costume
[break]▷ Reference a seasonal food/drink
[break]▷ Compliment another character's snowboy

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]