2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 7:30:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Mirroring the masked captain Kaz downed his drink as its flavor was as colorful as an aurora borealis if that made any lick of sense. The fruity flavor of it Still he was pretty tempted to go grab another one as soon as possible. He was stopped however by the masked patron suddenly mentioning how familiar he looked. The clue as she said seemed to be in the shape of his muscles. He was a pretty big guy, honestly there was probably only one other person as big or bigger than he was so figuring out from that should be simple enough.

However the same could be said about this mysterious pirate, after all there was someone he knew fondly of that was crazy about the sea. Although her actually dressing up the part was...a new side of her that he was exposed to tonight. "Ah well, doubt i'm the only big guy around here right? But I can easily say that someone like ya is pretty easy to remember. Think I'd remember seeing a pirate like you around, course the only girl I know that loves the sea as much as a pirate is Sky...sky...skyyy-"

His words trailed off as a Klefki holding a small twig of mistletoe hovered between the two of them. The Pokemon itself didn't seem to even realize what it was doing or what position it just put the two people under it in. That was of course...if they were to go through with it. Sure it would be against the spirit of the holiday but...but...

Skyler was a married woman. Could he really do that to his fellow fugger ?

"Wow...talk...talk about timing. Huh?" He asked as sweat and anxiety rolled down his face as he tugged on the collar of his shirt, unsure of what his next move here would be. He could only hope that broke him out of this.

TLDR:

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 8:40:08 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He's not jazzed by the ceremonies ending. He hasn't even found hide nor hair of that man. And now that dancing was open, he's mildly concerned he will be locked out of a dance by virtue of popularity. Paxton mulled it over and wondered if maybe he shouldn't have come at all. [break][break]

Deep in his thoughts, he sipped from a glass handed to him from the bar. Something called the Backforth Club? It was gin, and he was alright with that. Arber pays her trainer no mind, floating lightly around the man stealing all the attention that may have befallen the blonde. [break][break]

"If you'd like. We can make a game out of it." He offered back as he reached out and offered a hand for a handshake. "Good to meet you-" he began before Arber cut him off, mid introduction. She glared, wanting the blonde to play along with the party. No names. Only vibes. He cleared his throat. "I can help find whoever you're looking for." He added. [break][break]

's startled him out of his thoughts, drink spilling on the floor and along with a well timed hiss of a curse from Paxton. His Florges can only giggle and wave at the other pair, unbothered as Paxton checked if he'd dropped any on himself. [break][break]

The officer set the glass on a passing waiter's tray before looking over at the stranger. Teal eyes, rove over the man, narrowed critically as he studied. He made a note of stature and mask. His voice was unfamiliar. When he's done, he settled on a polite smile and a quiet laugh. "Sorry, yes but they may not have shown up." Or they were well disguised. Either or. But, he liked to think he could pick out in a crowd.

[break][break]

+   + [break][break]
- SPILLS DRINK

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 15:54:08 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

WINTER MASQUERADE

Been a while since he indulged in this.

He was surprised when he recieved the invitation, though a quick scour through the internet revealed it to be a far more common occurrence than one might've thought. It was a grand celebration, as it turned out, and the number of invitees bordered on the dangerous.

The amount of possible criminal elements present was— well, it went without saying that it was best to maintain your facade, if only to avoid any possible altercations.

But despite these possible dangers... Gwyar still arrived— with plus two.

The man who walked through the doors and into the Masquerade had a bit more bounce to his step than he might've had a mere few weeks prior. He was... revitalized, one could say.

After all— he had finally made his journey home. Finally assessed the damage for himself. And mercifully— precious little had befallen his family.

Didn't mean he was about to leave them in Galar for that monster to pick off.

"A masquerade, huh? Not exactly showing us the sights, old man. We've been through this song and dance plenty of times back home."

"Hnnn... Lots of complaining for someone who spent an hour choosing a mask. Don't mind her, papa— she loves dancing."

"Huh? No. I don't. People just keep asking me for dances."

"Yes— because you're so good at it."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I like it."

"You could always say no~."

"Shut it. Mordred, deal with her."

"Whaaa! Protect me, Gareth!~"

The blonde knight simply smiled, watching the two siblings bicker. The Dark Triad could claim whatever it wanted— The Gods were definitely on his side.

"Alright you two." The man interjected softly, prompting the two teenagers to glance at their father, one smiling, the other bored. "We've been through this before. Got everything you need?"

"Yeaup." "Yes Sir!" The two replied quickly, reaching down to pat the Rapier Honedges at their sides. The man smiled.

"Perfect. Mordred, Gareth. Look after them, yes?"

The two masked Kirlia flanking the girls nodded at the man, then at the masked Gallade behind the man. Once again, Gwyar couldn't help his smile.

He often heard of parents who might've complaints about the way their children had turned out.

Couldn't be him.

"Then let us reconvene at the exit at midnight." The man said, all three of them popping open their pocket watches in time before looking at each other. "Have fun, girls. If you need me, you know how to call."

The two young ladies nodded, one smiling brightly, the other looking bored, before splitting off from the man with their pokemon in tow, disappearing into the masquerade.

"Hoh..." The man released a breath, before turning his gaze towards the masked Gawain, grinning. "What about you? Not going to go off on your own?"

The blue Gallade snorted. He chuckled.

"Sorry; I didn't give you much time to find a date, did I?" The man said as he turned towards the bar. "Ah well. Let's go find ourselves a drink."

TL;DR
-Gwyar has arrived.
-WITH THE FAM.
-Gwynevere Wledig, eldest daughter, accompained by Mordred the Kirlia and Clarent the Honedge.
-Gwendolyn Wledig, youngest daughter, accompained by Gareth the Kirlia and Robigus the Honedge.
-And of course, Gwyar Wledig, Father, accompained by Gawain the Gallade and Galatine the Aegislash.
-The young ladies are out and about. I might send them to harass your way
-Gwyar's getting a drink. Will be going to soon.

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 18:08:48 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
as watchful as he attempted to be, in his own reluctance to be noticed, bo missed the passing smile of the masked . an attempt at whatever respite might be found in a sip of tea was met with a sharp burn to his tongue, though just as effective of a distraction. immediately, it was followed by a voice he didn’t really care to hear. another burn.

he cleared his throat, lowering his dangerous beverage and barely looking over. ”thanks, vollans. you too.”

he hadn’t spoken to lance since the unveiling of his family’s business. it wasn’t knowledge he wanted to think about willow’s boyfriend having.

despite any worries, he was perfectly casual in his response, and still barely making eye contact when he shook his head, ”nope. she didn’t come with you?”
tldr:
- here, masked and dateless
- talkin to
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 18:31:33 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor allowed Callan to hold the reigns as an interviewer jumped them. But it didn’t take long before they had gotten past that hurdle and into the event.

Once in there they walked a bit. Elinor’s eyes gazing onto the many wreathes that were incorporated here and there. “Hmmm, perhaps I will consider it.” She feigned unwillingness, yet she was already considering throwing the infamous corpo-pizza-party once this was over.

And so, the opening ceremonies came to an end. And with it came access to the Ballroom. She followed the crowd as they moved. Noticing the music that played in the background, performed by well-trained musicians, one of the songs she recognized as a TERAVOLT song. It seemed whoever picked the playlist had impeccable taste.

Perhaps even dragging Callan along if he so desired?

Either way should she find herself in Callan’s continued presence, she would turn to him, and with a bright smile speak. “So, what do you wish to start with dancing, eating, perhaps a drink or do you just want to mingle?”

OOC: Dress + Mask (Prompts fulfilled: Prompt 7)

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 18:58:17 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[FOLLOWING THE EVENTS OF OVERTURE]

Taking her chin between his thumb and index finger, the director titled her head upward and leaned down...

... placing a chaste, lingering kiss to 's expectant lips. Nothing too heavy, nothing too taboo in the eyes of watching guests. Simple obligation under the guise of mistletoe.

Gideon pulled away just slightly, still close enough to feel the warmth from one another's breaths, and expressed in a low tone, "I hate to leave it here, but I'm sure there are others pining for your attention." Their earlier group had practically materialized from thin air as soon as she'd arrived. Already he could see hungry eyes on the periphery, waiting for their turn about the room.

"I'll be in touch, Elisabeth." Gently, he released his hold on her chin and stepped away. Speaking at a more conversational level now, Gideon added, "Thank you for the dance. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."

With that said he let the crowds of excited dancers fill the space between them until was lost to the whims of the ballroom.

Sweeping his eyes across those gathered, Gideon looked for the telltale signs of someone with the urge to dance yet lacking a partner to do so. Inevitably he caught the gaze of and approached her with a tempered, disarming smile.

"Would you do me the honor?" He asked, offering his hand to the red-haired woman.
suit check + mask
• smooch
• prompt #4 (mistletoe)
• asking for a dance

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 19:36:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

She let dictate the pace of the evening. If chastity was what he wanted, it was what he'd receive in return.[break][break]

Courtesy kept things light, and the public stares of those around them likewise kept him from acting bold despite the mask he wore.[break][break]

"You did say you were a gentleman," she teased as he pulled away, the amusement in her observation an implicit one. "And you did promise me honesty tonight."[break][break]

Though she wouldn't have minded that particular deceit, and the mischief in her eyes stated it plainly enough.[break][break]

"Far be it from me to keep you to myself all evening. Enjoy your night, Director." This unmasking she kept quiet, murmured in his ear as a parting gift as he moved to depart.[break][break]

She'd recognized his face on the press release flyer, after all.[break][break]

Alone again, Elisabeth retired to the plush seating on the fringes of the room, her Beautifly shadowing her as she reclined with yet another glass of champagne in hand.[break][break]

Somewhere out of the corner of her eye she saw approach beneath the mistletoe, and she smirked, curious to see how that might unfold.[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit: Front & Back, Hairstyle, Butterfly Mask.[break]
- Potentially recognizable due to fragrance (lily-of-the-valley/honeysuckle) and tendency to wear flowers at events.[break]
- Amused that is a chaste smoocher, says farewells.[break]
- Chills with a drink on the plush seating, people-watches and out of amusement.[break]
- Open to Interaction!

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 19:57:13 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

while he's busy chitchatting with the league's power couple and , a flash of red hair catches his glimpse. he wonders if it's , but the sight is gone as soon as he thinks it. before he can say much else, however, tofu makes an excited squeak and bee-line for someone in the crowd the very second the ballroom doors open.

[break][break] "woah — hey — wait!"

[break][break] clumsily, he puts a half-drunken glass of champagne back on a passing waiter's tray (who looks quite irritated by the matter, not that ollie has the time to think twice about it) before chasing after his pikachu.

[break][break] sure enough, the rest of the crowd swarms towards the ballroom door entrance but luckily enough, ollie is taller than most of the crowd at well over 6 feet so it's enough to swim through.

[break][break] tofu leaps onto 's shoulder with an excited 'chaa' before rubbing his cheek against the florist affectionately.

[break][break] "hey - tofu, you can't just — " he slows to a stop, blinking, before staring in awe.

[break][break] "wills..? you look... great."

[break][break] he can't help but be a little breathless. hey, it's not his fault! he'd just been running after tofu... right?

[break][break] he flashes a grin, offering a hand out.

[break][break] "do you want to dance?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
wearing a suit and stantler mask [break]
open to interaction

[break][break] + spots and offers her to dance

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .notes"] text-align: left; border-top: 1px solid #1c1c1c; padding: 10px 0px; margin-top: 10px; } .ollie3 .notes .title { font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 21:05:10 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

her smile wanes when she sees lance sidle up to bo, drink in hand. bo's decent at hiding his emotions, but she knows him well enough to recognize the slight tug to his shoulders, the stiffness in his posture. she starts to walk over, but startles when something sparks against her cheek. 

she jumps and raises a hand against soft fur. tofu leans into her hand like the ham he is and willow turns back around, knowing his trainer can't be far behind. she smiles sheepishly at his praise and fists the bottom of her dress, feeling a bit naked without her well-worn jeans and flannel. 

"thanks. i feel weird."

she hesitates at the question and then thinks why not? not that she's running away from confrontation, from the physical manifestation of feelings she's refused to put into words.

"i'd love to, ols." she takes his hand and gives it a squeeze."but no making fun. i'm a bit out of practice."
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 21:36:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you aren't."

[break][break] willow has always been pretty, but somehow, seeing her in that dress... god, she was gorgeous tonight. then again, maybe it was because they'd never quite been together at an event like this. most of their time spent together was either over text messages or in her father's backyard, knees dirty and hands caked in mud as they tended to her family's garden. or in the heat of her mother's kitchen, while he stuffed his face full of pie or fed baby roman pieces when she wasn't looking.

[break][break] now that he knows it's her, his grin is warm and easy as he takes her hand in his and leads her across the dance floor. the music swells as the orchestra starts, pitching in sounds that are long and steady as several other pairs take to the dance floor.

[break][break] "don't worry," he chuckles. "i'm no prince either. we can be clumsy together."

[break][break] oblivious as always, ollie leads willow to the dance floor right in the line of sight of and . whether either of the rangers notice is up to them — but ollie is fairly obvious in his outfit. at least, for those who knew him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
wearing a suit and stantler mask [break]
open to interaction

[break][break] + dancing with (will make spin-off thread soon!)

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; } .ollie3 .ooc b { font-family:Poppins;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .notes"] text-align: left; border-top: 1px solid #1c1c1c; padding: 10px 0px; margin-top: 10px; } .ollie3 .notes .title { font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
in the low lamp light i was free / heaven and hell were words to me
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 22:10:28 GMT
thomas nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Thomas gathered the man was attempting to sus his identity from what brief snippets of information were available-- a decidedly difficult task, given his near-hermitlike habits and penchant to not be seen in private company.

He did have beautiful eyes.

Molly traded a knowing look with the Florges, a sort of semi-pained, semi-affectionate glance that conveyed all the shared knowledge of being stuck at such an event with a pair of shrinking violets. I know your pain, girlfriend.

“Not have shown up?” Thomas asked, the inclination of his head compounding the level of his surprise where his hidden eyebrows could not. “To the party of the century? Certainly not, I would think. Here.” He sits down in a stool adjacent to , giving the stranger the luxury of the seat between, should his mysterious date-non-date show up. “What does he look like? Tall or short? Hair color? Is he liable to dress up or down? We can narrow down our options.”

It was like competitive people watching-- turning something innocent into a sport, a game. There was nothing Galarians liked to do more. No wonder he was so excited.

TL;DR
+ i was told that someone needs a hug.
wearing | mask
+ prompts? what prompts. i have never been useful in my life.

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 23:26:52 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]

What kind of sparkle-infested fresh hell had dragged him into?
[break][break]
First of all, Onyx didn't have nice clothes. Second of all, he didn’t like crowds. Or parties. And he especially didn’t like crowded parties were he was expected to dress and act nice.
[break][break]
He settled for something rented from the men’s collection that didn’t differ too much from what he would normally wear because she was, like, a sponsor of the event, wasn’t she? She had to know what was up.
[break][break]
They arrived fashionably late because someone took forever getting ready. That someone was Onyx, who wanted to go to appease Andres, but who also didn’t want to go, because crowds made him stabby and he had been expressly forbidden from stabbing anyone, specifically.
[break][break]
He had also protested the mask, insisting that his now half-blinded and vehemently scarred face was more than enough of one-- but, of course, Andres and dress code propriety won out. In an act of glorious rebellion, he’d punched the dents out of his Halloween costume horns and superglued them onto a Party City mask, feeling a bit like Katniss in her burning wedding dress (you know, if he’d watched The Hunger Games.)
[break][break]
Andres leads, the light in all things. Onyx hovers behind him like the shadow of death.

[break][break]

NOTES

- wearing | mask [break]
- he's here he's queer he wants a beer[break]
- prompts? where we're going we don't need no stinking prompts

[attr="class","gunstest6pkmn"]

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#bdbcca;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
august 1
Goldenrod City, Johto
power
casino owner
executive
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
When someone says you can't do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
awards
656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yumi
Yumi Hasegawa
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 1:47:24 GMT
Yumi Hasegawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yumi"]
[attr="class","yumitext"]

[attr="class","yumipkmn"]

The ballroom doors opened, and Yumi glided into the spacious chamber with an imperiousness that came naturally to her. Her dark gaze swept across the dance floor, seeking the familiar figure and mask of , known to her as Sir Knight.[break][break]

First, however, her eyes settled on the lithe form of . She guessed it had to be him due to his Dragapult mask and ostentatious outfit. The bell sleeves, the corset, the heels, the checker-patterned cape — everything about it screamed Fern. As to be expected from her friend.[break][break]

Yumi reached his side and tapped his shoulder. "Hey," she hissed, assuming that her guess was incorrect and not bothering to share her own identity. "Where have you been? Got any hot goss yet?"[break][break]

She glanced around again, and only then did she finally spot Gavin, who was still in conversation with the taller, wolf-masked man from before ().[break][break]

"I'll be back," was all Yumi said to Fern before striding off.[break][break]

It did not matter to her that Gavin and Temp were speaking in such a private manner. She walked right up to them and spoke directly to the former, ignoring the latter completely.[break][break]

"Sir Knight. How good to see you again. I believe you've promised me the first dance," she reminded him.

[attr="class","yumiooc"][break]

NOTES

Open to interactions![break]
Dress + hair + mask[break]
Finds who she thinks is Fern, demands the latest gossip, but then sees Gavin and reminds him about the dance promise[break]
PROMPT 8 COMPLETE

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.yumi]--accent:#B76E79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yumi]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumitext b"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumiooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumipkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 2:24:33 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Enamored as he was by the company of his husband, , Gavin does not immediately excuse himself when the ballroom opens. He has not forgotten about his promise to -[break][break]

-and it seems she, also, intends to hold him to it.[break][break]

His brow arches at the interruption. "That I did."[break][break]

He laughs, light, and brings the hand still interlocked with that of his husband to brush his lips against it in a gesture to mirror that of the wolf's earlier gallantry. "Apologies, my love, but a promise is a promise. Try not to have too much fun without me, mm?"[break][break]

With a playful smile, he disengages with his lover to offer his hand to Yumi, instead.[break][break]

"I hope you didn't think I'd forgotten."[break][break]

She would find him to be a fine dance partner, with the ease in step suggesting much practice.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]WINTER MASQUERADE

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Tailored black suit + 'Corviknight' mask[break]
PROMPT #1 (We did a spin-off thread planning the dance, does that count?)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 2:34:33 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
It’s admittedly a relief to have finally found , though they weren’t particularly worried about never managing to, no matter the dramatic declarations they make. Fern returns the smile, and laughs at the remark. “True enough. Though, I think it’s fair to say the produce aisle isn’t quite as crowded.” He isn’t wrong, though. Fern would recognize him anywhere.[break][break]

Fern’s own hand lifts, tucking under his partner’s chin for a moment. Though he’s usually the unfazed one. The compliment burrows deep and warms his face under the mask before they can bounce back. The grin on Fern’s face stretches wider. “Not quite as good as you, definitely.” Murmured as the same hand smooths over Jayden’s suit lapel briefly.[break][break]

Following his lead, Fern drifts alongside when he pinpoints on another partygoer, with an unmistakable shock of white hair. Though Fern has met once before, he’s not one hundred percent certain it was him until he speaks. Rather than actively address him by name, Fern casts him a coy smile, “Ah, hello there. Explored any ruins lately? Pried amulets from any skeletons?”[break][break]

Though Oscar’s lament makes him wonder if perhaps that particular mission would prove more entertaining for the beast. “Is dancing not to your favor?” Genuinely asked, as they watch him curiously.[break][break]

As they chat, an unmistakable voice hisses over his shoulder, and Fern whirls away from his company, briefly distracted—curious to see if his guess was correct over who he’d previously thought was from the corner of his eye.[break][break]

He’s pleased to find that he was absolutely correct, “Darling, you look superb!” he trills, before lamenting her question. “I’ve only just arrived, so please tell me you’ve got some good tidbits to share.” Teal blue eyes flit around the room before returning to his friend, “Though, a quick glance reveals some questionable wardrobe choices alone.”[break][break]

Him included? Maybe. But Fern has always been maudlin, if anything. “Cocktails in a bit, for sure,” he agrees as she drifts away, confidently marching up to two men not far away. He snorts and turns back to his date, and their company.[break][break]

“So,” he claps his hands together, “dancing?”
[break][break]

+ outfit // hair // dragapult isp. mask[break]
+ open to interaction!![break]
+ flirts with [break]
+ chats with and , suggests dancing?[break]
+ promises to find for cocktails and gab[break]
+ Prompts: xoxo, gossip girl

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]