part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 5:12:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Hmph. The images are quite different. The second option carries several of the definitive characteristics that Velmos had mention previously – sharp strong teeth, inhuman deformities. Unless this was some trick, it had to be B.

OPTION B

@velmos

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 9:51:43 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Was that a threat? It sounded like a threat. Although, Andrea could sympathize, for she too could get pretty wild when she was hangry. The assessment itself turned out to be pretty easy. The Megalopolan was obviously the one that looked the most threatening.
❤️ B
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 11:54:29 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
People were awfully willing to share their weaknesses with a cannibalistic madman. Nikita did not know if he should impressed by their ability to trust, amazed by their stupidity, or simply exasperated.

This first test seemed suspiciously simple. A frown appeared on his lips as his mouth pressed into a thin line.
[❤️ B ]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 12:01:56 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
That was definitely a threat. Charming.

Either Macro Cosmos has a twisted idea for a game or they had developed this as a program to train the Hoenn populace how they can identify and hunt down Megalopolans. 

It's an obvious answer which is why Angelo hesitates, suspicious. But only for a moment.  

[ B ]

[ velmos otome ]
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,364 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 15:42:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
"this seems too easy."

option B is clearly the one that looks distorted and warped which is indicative of what a megalopolan has been known to look like, as also revealed by the game just mere moments ago.

would megalopolans really have such faulty disguises?

maybe he's overthinking it.

OPTION B.
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 17:43:52 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Ruby tensed, her protective-big-sister instincts kicking in for a moment before she remembered that this was just a game. No one was coming to hurt what remained of her family. And if they did? They'd be in for a rude surprise courtesy of Ruby's nail bat, knives, and Pokémon.

[break][break]The first test was so piss-easy that Ruby second-guessed herself after clicking B.

[attr="class","rubytag"]@otome

[attr="class","rubynotes"]

notes.

selection: ❤️ "B"

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 18:00:19 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

The scene that played was vaguely unnerving. Luckily it was easy enough for her to spot the difference.

She had admittedly never seen a Megalopolan up close, but she figured the reptilian looking eyes and fangs were a proper indication.

And so she was quick to press OPTION B

@otome

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
413 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 19:20:51 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
The rules from the first prompt made the answer pretty obvious. Elaine flipped back and forth between the two options. The more she thought into it, the more she realized that there was no way they would throw a curveball right here. Even if one of the other routes took a turn, there was no way it would just break the rules out of the gate.

The kidnapper would want the rules to be followed, right?

[B]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 20:47:45 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Temp had been asleep during the first part of this Route. That probably means he won't get full rewards. That's okay! This was just for fun anyway. Lazily he catches up with where the story is at so far.[break][break]

Something... something about it unnerves him.[break][break]

This isn't like just a scary route. He can feel something malicious coming from this one. What was wrong? Why was it like this?[break][break]

"Gavin," He starts, turning to his husband. His eyes widen as he sits up. The look in his eyes is one of fear. "Don't feed it the right answers."[break][break]

There is something there. Something that Temp can't articulate.[break][break]

A

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 2:16:49 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

It's kind of obvious who's the alien, though he'd never had the pleasure of seeing one of them up close. "B it is. Wonder if these were pulled form the 3 Day War."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 2:35:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he said they were going to start off easy, and the following test proved to be as such.

kyle scratches his chin as he looks at the direction of the game. it's probably slowing the tempo down for a build up, since a good sudden spike in difficulty creates conflicts that are much more memorable than steady slope.

while he's not going to be surprised if there's a twist of some kind, somehow, he believes this isn't the kind of game to pull it out this early.

❤️ B

@tags

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
576 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 4:46:20 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
This was an interesting alternative to the more romantic routes that the otome offered, to say the least. But, at the same time, Makoto couldn't help but wonder... How were they meant to discern any blue tints like the beginning of this route mentioned, if the images presented appeared to be in a distorted black-and-white? Would the images indicate it, if there was any odd colorations?

Well, that being said, it wasn't all that hard to discern A vs B. This was likely to ease them in, perhaps even with a false sense of security, Makoto was sure. How quickly would things go awry, Makoto pondered...? Either way, they would choose Option 2 - B. It would seem strange, to throw a trick question at you out of the gate if B wasn't the answer.

Only time would tell, how this route might progress.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 6:10:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]it feels too obvious.

and perhaps it's meant to be simple and given to you... or you're not supposed to select the glaringly apparent one and opt for the seemingly normal one.

her eyes flitter between a and b, nose beginning to scrunch in annoyance.

she's overthinking it. surely.

her thumb taps option b quickly, as if she's trying to beat her brain's second guessing into submission.

otome: velmos.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 9:50:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Ah right, the Three Day War... That had been a thing way before the Megalopolans and Rocket team-up. And she doesn't even know when that started.[break][break]

When she looks back to her phone, she nearly drops it as she jumps in her seat.[break][break]

"Oh, that's so freaky!" Her voice is hushed, her heart still racing as she takes yet another look at the display. This time, Mesprit peers over, her eyes widening as she begins waving her arms about.[break][break]

"I'm not overthinking this, right? What'd you pick?"[break][break]

[ B ]

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
VELMOS (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 23:58:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

VELMOS

CO-OP RVL

THE SOUND OF SCRIBBLING INSTRUMENTS SCREECH AT NEW REVELATIONS. some take pictures of the megalopolan comparison, others comment on their difference aloud and strike up debate. the answer is obvious enough to all present but the scenario opens up vivid discussion.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
VELMOS OTOME

B