snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 20:27:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]related to their training?

her pen scribbles as she writes down more notes, underlining specific words and starring things of interest.

the interdream zone is familiar yet the intricacies of it are not of this realm's expertise. perhaps this route will give her and her science sister some ideas...

she taps on option a. futuristic sounds interesting enough to lure her in.

otome: nisa holo.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,520 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 0:44:35 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Oooh, this is pretty neat, no? It’s all very sci-fi, which is a genre he’s typically all about. Curiosity about how all of this works flares up in him, and he finds himself choosing something that falls in line with the whole vibe of the scene.[break][break]
something futuristic.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
nisa holo route![break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-leafeon"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 4:31:05 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar
this 'holo' character was quite adorable. perhaps playing along with this route would uncover something interesting.
[break]SOMETHING FUTURISTIC.[break]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@ nisa holo

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 4:38:04 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ashley1"]
[attr="class","ashley1body"]

Another event he hadn't even noticed. Maybe he had just been at the gym too much. Oh well, he's quick to jump on this one too. The choices...[break][break]

Dinosaurs or robots... huh. It's that easy? Ashley thinks, ponders a moment, really gets to meat and potatoes...[break][break]

"Something ancient." He selects B. It's just cooler sounding![break]

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- B is selected: Something ancient.

[attr="class","ashley1pkmn"]

[attr="class","ashley1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".ashley1"]--accent:#4066E0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley1 .ashley1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

will
she/her
twenty-nine
november 12
rustboro
heterosexual
horticulturist
civilian
we sewed all the holes we had to breathe
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @willow
willow atkins
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:16:19 GMT
willow atkins Avatar

can this really happen? can people really just teleport to other realities? to this so-called inter-dream zone? no, no. that's ridiculous.

she'll accept a lot of things about hoenn, but this isn't one of them. this has to be part of the game.

❤️ Something ancient.

NISA OTOME
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 6:22:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Now this was getting trippy and in a very cool way. Though the fact that one could die or just vanish by just wandering too far off the path sure did give this whole route a bit of fun and intriguing spice to it. Maybe these DRK Triad folks were kinda cool, when they weren't going around trying to kill other people that is. Still if he had to imagine something...maybe something that was far off further down the timeline in the future?

NISA HOLO's route

"something futuristic"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Madd
She/Her
April 1
Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 14:43:09 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
While Madd didn't have the best imagination, she wasn't about to admit that to a potential boss. Even one that qualified as a crazy bitch.

Though a fan of horror, she enjoyed looking forward instead of back. what she pictured was an amalgamation of a hundred different villains from old horror movies.

Most of them looked like Pokemon wrapped in tinfoil.

❤️ Imagine something "futuristic"

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 18:13:03 GMT
alec foster Avatar
Alec tried to follow his best in regards to what the lady was saying in the dialogue, but truth be told, he definitely wasn't a brainiac. He honestly couldn't make heads or tails of what the lady was explaining to him. But from what he could gather, in latent terms, was that this lady was able to create something - that being literally anything within this so-called 'interdream zone' whatever the hell the place was that she took him to in the game, or anything that goes past it ceases to exist.

Alec thought that this lady was pretty much selling him a bunch of fresh Tauros puckey, but then again, that winter guy was a part of the same group and he did some pretty outlandish crap too. Alec sighed, not really sure what choice to make. Should he 'make something futuristic, or something ancient? It took him a moment, however, his finger centered upon the first option.

❤️ Something futuristic.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 22:19:43 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she thought back to emails with the dark triad scientist. how she had seemed to know so little about the interdream zone. of course it had been lies, as she’d suspected.[break][break]
or was this still just the game?

❤️ something futuristic

[attr="class","ooc"]holo otome [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 23:06:41 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Unown-K immediately caught Nomi's attention. Why K? K was the only Unown Nomi happened to have in her possession. Of all the Rocket Unown she'd been able gather thus far, that had been the first one. Was it a coincidence? Or did Macro Cosmos somehow know this?[break][break]
Nomi glanced around her office, as if expecting to see an Unown hovering in a ceiling corner, watching her. But there were none, of course.[break][break]
Apprehensive, Nomi continued to read through the scene. So, there was an end to the interdream zone. It had boundaries. That was important to know. And those boundaries acted as some kind of...gate? Doorway? Was this related to the Seals in the Border in some way? Questions and suspicions buzzed about in Nomi's mind, each one vying for her attention.[break][break]
Anything that comes from beyond that point is something trying to become real.[break][break]
What, exactly, wanted to become real? And how was this all related to the Unown and their ability to alter reality?[break][break]
She was being asked to pick between the past and the future. That choice was easy. The past was fixed, unchangeable.[break][break]
The future was full of potential.[break][break]
❤️ Something Futuristic

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Otome Event!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 23:48:49 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Appealing to their field of study seemed like the way to go, and was the one that most appealed to the fact he wasn't a sociopath. But this lady was far too cheerful given she was part of an assassin cult trying to kill people for bonding with a legendary Pokemon. Seriously, who does that? But then suddenly, a bike whizzed by, and then you were elsewhere. Could they do this for real, or was this just propaganda? And why is it so Misty?
[break][break]
Apparently this was the "Inter Dream Zone". Or more likely, a hallucination derived from inhaling too much gas from Munna and Musharna. So they were assassins addicted to Munna toots. Fantastic. And she was all excited about the prospect of you going over the edge and ceasing to exist, too. So now she wanted you to imagine something. Let's see...
[break][break]
Something ancient sounded fun. Sure, futuristic did too, but ancient moreso. So Option 2 it is.
[break][break]
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

❤️ Something ancient.

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 7:37:25 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

He doesn't know much about the Interdream Zone except that after he left the Soiree it engulfed the entire party. Either way, it's still interesting to read about. She mentioned a ceasing of existence and a creation of it too and he wondered if that was just an extension of something with the Unown. They could do strange things when hordes of them gathered, right?

SOMETHIGN FUTURISTIC

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 12:48:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Hm..."[break][break]

Razz is right. The problem here isn't getting rid of the avatars, it's getting rid of the legendaries who can bestow such power. Perhaps, that is why Moltres had been destroyed back at the Soiree.[break][break]

Had that secretly been the reason behind Necrozma's release? No, that had most likely been a coincidence that stemmed from the story of how licked a rock. But the breeding of pokemon that would ultimately turn on the Lake Guardians?[break][break]

"I know I heard rumours of people in Rocket wanting to get to the Interdream Zone..." But she clearly doesn't know anything more about the matter as she jots down Holo's explanation on the realm. "If someone can just... imagine something and have it attempt to become reality, I guess there's limitations to the whole 'what deadly monstrosity can I unleash on Hoenn' kinda deal, huh?"[break][break]

❤️ Something ancient.

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]otome: nisa holo

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2023 19:20:31 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

SOMETHING FUTURISTIC.
[break][break]
Katherine never cared much for the past-- especially not the one she imagined this doctor might be able to show her glimpses of. Trying to become real... Weird. So freaking weird.
[break][break]
She presses on a dialogue option strictly because she wants to move it along, not because she's eager to find out more.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ DRHOLO OTOME [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2023 1:54:03 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
Things at the end of the dream zone cease to exist?

Luka can't help but wonder how she was able to escape, in that case. Because of the Unown, perhaps? A shiver runs up the length of her spine: to realize she might have been deleted out of existence is a frightening thought.

When prompted, she chooses the option that appeals to her most. She's always been the type to dwell on the past, so it's probably better to look forwards into the future...

❤️ Something futuristic.