awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 3:38:37 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
Ah, so that's what it was. Now she'd had a brief rundown of the Interdream Zone, and the capabilities it held, she found herself more intrigued than ever. Even if some of her words were as much a warning as they were a threat in her eyes. Ceasing to be, and trying to become real... what if. What if she were to imagine herself returning as she crossed that border? Would she still cease to be?

Because apparently, imagining things would draw them into being. Into reality. At least, that's what she deduced.

❤️ Something ancient.
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
576 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 3:44:56 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
One moment, they are on the cycling road with Nisa. The next, they are in a seemingly otherworldly dimension - dominated by a rosy fog that drifts about them. The description offered by the woman is a curious one - especially the mention of there being things out there that want to become real. Wouldn't the fact they're out there be a form of existence, inofitself..?

When asked to imagine something, however... They'd mull it over, before deciding to imagine something futuristic.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 4:04:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remielhead"]
[attr="class","remielheadinner"]
[attr="class","remielhead-topper"]
[attr="class","remielhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","remiel-tags"]for NISA HOLO
[attr="class","remiel-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes
[attr="class","remielhead-topright"]
[attr="class","remielhead-text"]How interesting. Doctor Nisa Holo appeared to be very agreeable despite her affiliation with the DRK Triad. She certainly exhibited signs of being a good mentor, and had a passion for her studies that the archaeologist truly admired.[break][break]

That being said, when presented with the next selection of options, Remiel's choice was quick.[break][break]

He selects OPTION B:[BREAK][BREAK]

Something ancient.[BREAK][BREAK]

[attr="class","remiel-lines"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-1"]
[attr="class","remiel-line-2"]
[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick
[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.remielhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.remielheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-tags, .remiel-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.remielheadinner:hover .remiel-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.remielhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--remiel-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.remiel-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 4:20:13 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Hmm, neither option screamed out to him. But he supposed if he were to imagine anything, it'd have to have air conditioning and a fridge for beer.

[Something Futuristic.]

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 5:16:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for @otome

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]Let me be your ruler[break]
you can call me queen bee

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
As the tanned woman explains what the Interdream Zone was, the zone being a space between dreams and reality appeared to be a bit of a matter to ask into though the woman would urge her as the player to be careful not to go far from her from the plane. When the choices said something futuristic or ancient while the lady asked to imagine something for her in the foggy plane, she had to go with something ancient as her choice. [break][break]

Well, Elise did have to see what they could imagine from the plane being able to bring up some ancient Pokemon or other artifacts from different eras.[break][break]

Elise chooses Option B: ❤️ Something ancient.

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #735797; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 6:03:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva devours the information like a starved Mightyena. She keeps a healthy skepticism, but lunges to grab material to record her notes. Between frantic scribbles, she selects her answer.

OPTION 1 – Something futurisitc

@mommyholo

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 7:02:41 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","shovbox"]OTOME (STANDARD)
the NISA HOLO () route
Oh, thank hell the choice he picked was the majority!

Breathing a sigh of relief, he watched as the screen changed and the options changed—and then another crossroads.

What was going to come out of this? He was a lorekeeper—an Alolan certified one, at that! So obviously—

Without hesitation he chose the ‘something ancient’ choice, because he wanted to see what would happen!

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.shovbox]background:#e6194e;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 8:43:57 GMT
Leonicio Marceliño Avatar
Truth be told, he should be furious at her. He should be taking this opportunity to apprehend her and bring her back to the Rocket holding cell where she belonged. But that smile... That darned smile!

He didn't trust a lick of what the good doctor was saying about this Interdream Zone, but he knew one thing: The future was full of possibility. Only fools held onto the past.
❤️ Something futuristic.
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 10:43:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beckbase"]
[attr="class","beck1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","beckimg"]

[attr="class","beck2"]

supposed field of study. interesting. is there another field she actually specializes in that they're unaware of?[break][break]

he squints at his phone.[break][break]

SOMETHING FUTURISTIC.
[break][break]

[attr="class","beck3"]
[attr="class","beckpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.beckbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5d5d5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beckpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.beck3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 10:50:07 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Abstract concepts and drawn out explanations were entirely out of Skyler's realm of expertise. Theory swims past her vision failing to find a grasp, and Skyler finds herself skipping all the way to the options at the bottom.

Given her legendary patron, the choice seems obvious.

[❤️ Something ancient ]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 13:03:39 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunner2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Gunner scribbled down the information about the Interdream Zone before considering the options.[break][break]

While was a fan of all things related to history, especially ancient history, Gunner was more interested in future technologies and gadgetry. He loved science fiction novels, though not as much as the mystery genre.[break][break]

It went without saying, then, that he selected the first option.[break][break]

❤️ Something futuristic.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]co-op rvl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunner2]--accent:#D8AD43;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunner2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunner2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,448 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 17:36:51 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Wow, what a trippy and frightening place the Interdream Zone was! This certainly warranted further study, just like the rifts. If anything, these seemed even more dangerous than the rifts! Not like danger scared Shalin away. Not after the Halls of Origin.

When prompted to choose between past and future, Shalin chose the past.

> ❤️ Something ancient.

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 17:54:15 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

If she hadn't tried to kill everyone on Meteno, Ruby might have thought that Nisa Holo was way better to deal with than that creepy Dionysus.

[break][break]They were somehow in the Interdream Zone now, and Holo wanted Ruby to imagine something. Here, things from the farthest edge tried to become real. Would that happen with whatever Ruby imagined?

[break][break]Given her affinity for ancient legends and whatnot, her choice was obvious:

[break][break]
❤️ Something ancient.
[attr="class","rubytag"]@otome

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 18:28:50 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
There are few places that Angelo would not venture. As Holo explains the furthest reaches of the Interdream Zone however, it brings about a beat of hesitation. He liked existing. 

Yet it still strikes an intrigued spark in him, none the less. We like a good contradiction. 

This next choice feels simple. He's done dragging his feet, anchored to the past. Wings take him to the future. 

[ Something futuristic. ]

@otome
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NISA HOLO (CO-OP RVL)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 19:51:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

NISA HOLO

CO-OP RVL

DREAMS BECOMING REALITY. the prospect by itself is more frightening than any innovation that could possibly arise. for fernando is not one with unbridled ambitions when given no reigns. he prefers his world outlined and structured. a definitive ruleset makes it easy to minimize and maximize his position in the world.

this sandbox goes against everything he has ever worked for. it brings his viewpoint on life outside of its safety box and turns it upside down.

it must be curbed.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
NISA HOLO OTOME

Something futuristic.