He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,931 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 22:56:15 GMT
Navy Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Damn if the woman sitting up there isn’t fine. Taking a baseball in his hands, he smiles at the gathered crowd. One throw. He’s hit one before. All he has to do is repeat the shot. Throw it straight, throw it strong.[break][break]
Sorry lady.” He says as he lines up the shot, readying his throw. As the ball leaves his hand, he feels all the air leave his lungs.[break][break]
Someone’s hit him in the stomach. Hit him hard. Looking down, he sees a scruffy, dark-haired man.[break][break]
Sorry, buddy. Didn’t see ya there.” The man grins. It reminds Navy of a wolf on the prowl.[break][break]
All…good…” He coughs, not wanting a scene.
rM3M1Qhz

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,740 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 0:13:14 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

He almost overlooks the dunk tank through the group of passersby. But when he spots it, with its awaiting dunkee— how he can pass up the opportunity presented to him?[break][break]

“Ayyyy, Navy! How goes?” Smiling and laidback as ever, he waves at Dewford’s gym leader. The pokeball is plopped in his right hand by the attendant, but he lobs it over to his left and aims his sight on the target. “Preemptive my bad, dude if this lands!” No harm, no foul!

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]5neJgBcB[break]
dunkies![break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shinx color-shiny"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rowlet"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8k6618q8/7-E1-B6623-A9-BF-4-FA8-B054-19476-DDA9-D95.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 0:38:40 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

My whole life I have yearned for that throne

And how very right turned out to be.

"Nooo! My legacy!" He shouted in dismay as he was sent to the back of the line, one hand held out dramatically towards his rightful throne.

He would never regain his kingdom at this rate.

Several minutes came and went, the deposed King of the water tank tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for his turn at restoring his realm.

He healed the scratches and scrapes of passing tykes to as he waited out the time, his thoroughly soaked medical staff uniform serving its purpose rather well.

But finally...

"I've returned for my throne, Lord what's-your-face!" Doug said to dramatically, rubber ball raised skyward. "Surrender now, or suffer my wrath!"

He gave the man—

"MY WRATH I SAY!" Precisely 0 seconds to get off, should he choose to for whatever reason.
tJc9pc3R

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 1:44:33 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]She’d only intended to pick up Alastor. The lizard—tired of dealing with a grumpy toddler—had commandeered a front-row seat to the dunk tank. The child was currently spending time with her father at the midway. In a coed of people with wet clothes, the lizard’s open frill stood out like an obnoxious umbrella.

For a moment, Aubre settled into the worn wood next to him. She watched as a young woman hit the water followed by a man who looked remarkably like a gym leader. The next attempt was a miss. A development she was certain the young men welcomed.

With each splash, the doctor winced. She hoped the water was warm Some part of her hoped everyone missed.

The point is to hit the target, you addled Mareep. Just because you cannot stomach it does not give you the right to rain on their parade. Her contemplations ended with a sudden punch to the ribs. She turned to face her attacker—the electric lizard next to her. “Alastor! That hurt! If you keep being so unruly, I will put you in the ball." That threat was meant with a snicker. Not only would she never do that but the thing didn’t even have a lock on it.

Instead of apologizing, he gestured vehemently to the dunk tank. He made his eyes big and begging. Then, he pointed from her to the line. “Al, I don’t think I could—” She swallows. “It feels awfully rude.” Rolling his eyes, he then gestured to the people laughing as they clambered out of the water. Sponsored towels were wrapped around them. “Well, yes, they do seem to be having fun.”

She’d brought a change of clothes n her bag. And it wasn’t like Alastor asked her for much. Besides it wasn’t like she would hit the thing.

Aubre gave an apologetic smile to the man on the bench. “I'm really sorry about this.” With a deep breath, she drew back her arm and threw.

Karma demanded she climb up on the bench soon after. From his perch, the lizard flashed her a double thumbs-up.
DfRYJWsP
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AED588; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #69A534;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 2:25:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

jayden didn't quite recognize the girl on the mound this time, though it mattered not. the pharmaceutical ceo grasped the ball in his hand and aimed.

[break][break] it spiraled away from him, swiftly snapping to the target.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
8idNIdMp

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 2:49:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Once again, a dunk tank in the centre of the festivities? Heaven knows she'd be a fool to miss out on this little game! And so she readies herself, watching the crowd and noticing just how many faces she can recognise. Terrifying as it may seem, no one would be daring enough to pull tricks here, just like every other summer festival there had been.[break][break]

Even the scariest of monsters could find time to play.[break][break]

Rolling the ball within her palm, she steps up with Reiner by her side, sticking her tongue out as she closes her left eye and aims.[break][break]

s_pm_Rxr
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || dunk tank

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 7:20:43 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Somehow, Thomas had missed worse than the last time. How the hell were his throws so bad? Was there something going on with the balls? Was the tank just cursed?

In any case, Eris was on the 'chopping block.' With a sigh, Thomas tossed a ball, hoping to hit the mechanism.

LIvyel|P
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 12:28:26 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
His life on the throne didn't last long, dunked immediately by the next person in line. Would he let that deter him from another attempt? Of course not! Such was life on the Dunk Tank throne!

He was already awaiting his chance to take another shot. His Pokemon informed him of who was on the throne this time - . A good friend of his.

There would be no mercy for her - and he'd expect no mercy if she came back to get revenge on him.

ogu4sUYS
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 13:52:24 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]The jacket, socks, and shoes have been left in the care of her lizard friend. The capris were made of lightweight easy-dry material. Though she regretted wearing them now. The reflection from the tank seemed to shine a spotlight on the scars surrounding her feet and ankles.

She took a deep breath as a dark-haired young man stepped up to the plate. She lifted a hand in a nervous, fitful wave. As he threw, she squished her eyes shut. She held her breath—just so no one had to write an obituary about how she drowned in a dunk tank of all things.

Fortunately, there was no ding to be heard and she climbed off without incident. Empowered by her first thought—surprised to be having fun--she circled back to the end of the line. She smiled up at the child on the bench, unaware he couldn’t see her. “I have an extra towel if you need it.”

Drawing her arm back, the doctor threw. Again, either outcome was perfectly fine. But that competitive thing inside her—a snarling little tiger—was starting to wake up.
BQTiHUMq
[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AED588; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #69A534;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,401 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 15:13:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Who is that mysterious masked man?[break][break]

And just how quickly is he going to yeet that fastball?[break][break]

CcfTwtsE

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / @

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 17:22:29 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

There was a masked man on the seat! How mysterious... and yet Julia couldn't help but feel that he was familiar. After all, she'd seen a friend both masked and unmasked before. She flashed a smile before throwing the ball.

[break][break]
2dXnF6ZD

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 17:22:40 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
When took her place at the dunk tanks hot seat, Sven grabbed a ball and readied it at the target. He was determined to get his chance and keep a streak of misses going. It was nothing personal to the brunette. It was just all in good fun.

E|zUeN_p
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Magnus
He / Him
JUNE 2
Nimbasa City, Unova
Omnisexual
Gang Leader
Leader
Let me feel the power that could rip me to shreds
awards
235 posts
Jack Magnus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @magnus
Jack Magnus
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 17:22:45 GMT
Jack Magnus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","magnus1"]
[attr="class","magnus1body"]

Oh sick, some guy in a dunk tank. This is perfect for dunking. Grabbing the ball, and throwing it full throttle, the roar of the big six foot nine dumbass yells out.[break][break]

"DUNK TIME, HOMBRE"[break][break]

nc4C||u|

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- Did I dunk?

[attr="class","magnus1pkmn"]

[attr="class","magnus1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".magnus1"]--accent:#DAA520;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".magnus1 .magnus1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 17:34:05 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Another stranger in the hot seat. Man, she really wanted to dunk one of the few people she actually knew. For now, this guy would have to do as a target.

[break][break]
18WbZzyc

[attr="class","rubytag"]

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2023 17:46:28 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Aurelie's face lit up when it turned out she did recognize the person sitting atop the dunk tank this time. "Ruby!" she exclaimed as she hefted a Poke Ball in preparation, her face breaking into a delighted smile. "Long time no see! Always nice to see you."

Of course, if she did happen to knock Ruby off the dunk tank and into the water, this could get...awkward, maybe. Or possibly it could be hilarious. Or more likely, she'd probably just miss. Either way, Aurelie was surprised and happy to see someone she knew on the dunk tank for once...and get the chance to dethrone them too.

|uNZwwfL

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Fail!

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP