lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
BUBBLE TEA BREWING SHOWDOWN
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 3:06:22 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Time for the big finale, right?[break][break]
He and his decidueye converge on the ingredients bar, plucking up the right flavors he knows would be a hit with one particular person. Maybe the upcoming holidays are making him feel a little more festive. But it makes him sentimental. And if he’s gonna finish strong, he’ll bank on stuff he’s heard talk about.[break][break]
“My boyfriend’s favorite flavor around this time of year tend to be peppermint, and given that I’m from Alola, this whole, cold wintertime vibe is still pretty new to me,” he explained for anyone who was listening to him talk his way through the process of making his drink.[break][break]
Because of course Artichoke knows who Rook is by now.[break][break]
“But since he’s more of an expert than me, and my favorite thing to do is mostly just stay warm indoors and watch holiday movies with him, I figure that making a drink he’d enjoy is a solid choice..”[break][break]
A lot of people were doing peppermint things, but Lam doesn’t mind that. It’s all sentimental. Plus he’ll make sure that the coffee is stronger— less like mocha or cocoa. A nice bitterness to it that will cut with the mint. Less on the sweetness, like Rook prefers.[break][break]
On a clear, plastic cup, he began a series of doodles in black, green, and red sharpie. Mostly holly leaves and berries, little strands of Christmas bulbs. But everything converges around the centerpiece— a cutesy doodle of two pidove squished together in a snuggle, one donning a little Santa hat, and the other reindeer antlers.[break][break]
An uncanny likeness to the matching pair of his and Rook’s own two, actual roosting pidove.[break][break]
“He’s definitely a coffee guy more than a tea guy, so we’re gonna use cold brew on this one instead, dude.” Artichoke hoots his approval, and holds out the mixer, curled in his good wing, for Lam to pour the coffee in over cocoa tapioca bobas. Peppermint syrup and heavy cream is blended in next, along with some crushed up candy cane bits to add extra pops of color and flavor.[break][break]
Okay, so maybe this is all a little sappy, but it’s a tiny tribute to his partner, so Lam figures he can be as corny as he likes. Maybe, if this went well, and didn’t backfire in his face, he’ll make it again at home.[break][break]
With the cup filled up with peppermint milk coffee boba, the doodles are highlighted more clearly. More peppermint and some sprinkles are peppered on top of a layer of whipped foam.[break][break]
“Last, but not least— a dark roast peppermint cold brew boba. Complete with two little turtle doves!”

[attr="class","ooc"]

5U7SU4rX
[break]

NOTES

- fave activity: watching christmas movies[break]
- round five: coffee boba[break]
- totals: 81 + 16 + 76 + 55 + 22 = 250

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 6:14:50 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
the home stretch.

"let's bring it home," mar said, sharing a determined look with her capsakid. then, she gathered the ingredients she would need for a cocoa-heavy boba with peppermint syrup. the duo worked in tandem. "this winter stuff makes me miss ice fishin," she confessed as she mixed the drink together. "haven't been in a while but yer in need of a little vacation, too, aye?"

she poured the drink in, decorating it with a mint leaf before sealing the boba. "this is our finest work yet." she might have gone a little too heavy on both flavors, but she wanted something strong and impactful.

kHk3KfTg
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 4:07:23 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Nobody actually liked Wintertide in their drink. That was a conspiracy.

Especially boba, but Howard was slowly beginning to accept that people in this world were deranged sociopaths, and that nobody actually liked boba. This was all just a prank on him. He was losing it. Hadn't people realized that Miniorbucks overpriced their coffee by claiming that it was 'limited edition holiday themed'?

Dammit!

What was a nice, cool, refreshing festive ingredient that would go well in boba? Howard's eye dashed across the board as Shirley growled at him.

Shirley growled at him again, and Howard looked down. There was a bag of peppermint lodged in her jaws, stolen from 's station. Karmic justice!

"Yeah, this will work! Good girl!" Howard rubbed his Aerodactyl's head in appreciation. "We're gonna cook!"

57 + 79 =136

xPVG25uf

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 4:10:47 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

After the third, and final, return of Hati, Tempest pats the Eevee on the head as he starts to work on his final Bubble Tea Creation. Finally full, the little Eevee curled up to take a very cute nap on the counter.[break][break]

Pine Neeedles, of all things, were worked on being muddled in a glass of iced down milk.[break][break]

"Winter Activities?" Tempest repeated as the cameraman and host came back over to him. He hummed as he thought, then shrugged. "I've lived in Hoenn my whole life, so the winter has always been mild. My religion also isn't as focused on traditional winter activities. But, since I've been married, I do really enjoy gift exchanges. It's fun to pick out presents for the people you care about in your life."[break][break]

Another winning smile, then the camera went elsewhere.[break][break]

Cranberries were emulsified and made into a sauce. The thick parts jellied to make the actual boba. The syrup to sweeten the drink...[break][break]

Then the pine and milk mixture added on top.[break][break]

It smelled like a cheap Holiday candle.[break][break]

Then 's Shirley came over, the ancient pokemon stealing a cucumber. Tempest just grinned and offered her a pat on the head before sending her off to the other. It sure was nice to share with your friends.[break][break]

Then his terrible... 'drink' was offered to the judges.[break][break]

O2WKJHRl

[attr="class","tag"]@ bubble tea brewing

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 261

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 18:15:29 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
A winter drink? A WINTER DRINK!? Oscar marched back to his workspace with a twitch in his eye. He was tasked with creating a winter themed flavor for a primarily summer based beverage. On top of that, his drink quality thus far was crashing. He had to nail this thing if he wanted to scrape by with a win. But what the fuck could he make!?

Oscar thought long and hard while Boris paced back and forth, still agitated by the actions of that damnable eevee. He really wanted those tomatoes! Oscar had no time to linger on grudges though, focusing entirely upon his drink. Yet as his expression hardened at the pinnacle of his focus, it would suddenly dissipate into a look of relaxed awe.

Oscar's favorite tradition, every year, was drinking some of his favorite Alolan Eggnog. It was such a strange little drink, just like normal eggnog but with a passion fruit twist. Oscar's mouth broke into a demented grin. The answer was right in front of him all along. Oscar launched toward the fridge, searching desperately for eggnog. When he found it he would laugh maniacally and lift the carton above his head. "This will either be perfect or horrible! No in between!"

Boris hastily cleaned out the blender while Oscar brewed some passion fruit green tea. Oscar's placid mask had all but melted away, replaced by foreboding chuckles and wild looks as he prepared his final beverage. The eggnog was blended with the tea, and tapioca pearls were placed within a cup. The mixture was poured in and iced, and then Oscar would run his beverage to the judges' table. He placed the cup firmly before them. "Behold! Eggnog passion fruit boba tea!"

KZCEQ4U2

Final score: 299 rip
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 4:15:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1183622639080718366/Sabrina_Carpenter_-_A_Nonsense_Christmas.mp3?ex=6589017b&is=65768c7b&hm=7492e015becbc28c520dd099f275e200c02796772d9ca632f37e7663b94ba5da&[/player]
[break]
A Nonsense Christmas - Sabrina Carpenter
[break][break]

Mint makes direct eye contact with , feeling a bit embarrassed that he thought the end of the contest was 2 turns ago. But he quickly bounces back with some words of encouragement from Affogato and a pat on the head. He nodded, quickly moving over to the stage director and beginning to pass over the next song, and light directions for his last round of performance. [break][break]

The theme is announced and Mint is grins. Well, he has to lean on it right? It's part of his branding. The jingle bells begin hitting into a steady beat that announces Mint's next entrance as he throws up a couple of peace signs to a crowd that's probably tired of seeing him. [break][break]

"Alright well, in case it's not obvious, I'm a winter guy." he said picking up a cup and spinning it easily in his hand. Green blue, and red lights blink on him and his Frosslass. "I don't look it, but I'm a pretty good skier. Though, I'm ok with just ice skating since it's hard to find ski places in Hoenn." he lets out a laugh. "And you know, the Lillycove City Ice Rink is a pretty good spot, don't you think?" [break][break]

Affogato sets aside the popping bubbles as Mint talks over his work. "Anyway, I grew up pretty cold. So I'm kind of immune to the chill hehe." he said as he brewed up the tea for his base. "So after a long day of gliding on the ice, I don't mind having something iced you know?" [break][break]

Affogato drops some pretty mint colored pearls and ice into the cup before handing it over to her trainer. "Let's get into it. For the base drink let's do a more flavored dessert tea. Chocolate of course. It'll hit really dark and bitter naturally, so after we brew and set on top of the ice and mint popping pearl, we throw on a nice vanilla milk foam." he said pulling out an electric frother to mix up some foam before pouring it on top of the choco mint creation. He slaps a lid on top and sets it into the shaker after it sealed before picking it up and showing off to the audience, straw shoved through the seal. "I prefer this drink cold, you know. Really emphasizes the mint." he said excitedly waiting for judgement.

[break][break]

AvMUXW60
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @bubble tea brewing showdown | its the holly-day remix [break]
total: 92 + 57 + 45 + 25 + 87 = 306

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/2d/6f/itv9julf_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 4:21:19 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Ugh.[break[break]
Yeah— vegetables definitely aren’t her thing. They threw off her groove! But was this round bad enough to cost her the entire contest?[break][break]
Possibly. But that isn’t enough to stop her from doing her best![break][break]
At least this round’s prompt has her a lot more excited. And she has plenty more ideas this time around! She and Cupcake get started right away, trying to push past their last bad round and move onto something great.[break][break]
While Luka starts brewing peppermint tea, Cupcake sets to work melting some chocolate and mixing it with frothy milk. Together, the pair makes a (hopefully) delicious chocolate and peppermint milk tea— the perfect flavor profile for the season![break][break]
They decorate their drink with a flourish of whipped cream, as fluffy and white as a fresh snowfall. Atop it is a small dash of glittery sprinkles that shine like hundreds of tiny stars. It looks so cute and cozy, and Luka feels much more confident this time around as she brings the last drink up.[break][break]
”Merry Christmas! For our last drink, we wanted to make something that invokes the warm, fuzzy feeling of sitting next to a fire, all wrapped up in a cozy blanket. We hope that comforting feeling lasts all season long…and that you think of us just as fondly too!”[break][break]
chocolate peppermint tea with vanilla whipped cream and chocolate pearls[break]total: 43 + 68 + 81 + 5 + 26 = 226 [break][break]9CapJJW7

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Aria

Red
She/Her/Her
March 14
Shalour City, Kalos
bicurious
Fashion Designer
Grunt
Single
19 height
19 height
What fire does not destroy, it hardens
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mirabella
Mirabella Fontaine
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 7:21:25 GMT
Mirabella Fontaine Avatar
I'm Good at Being Bad
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
tags tags tags
This was the final round and as sad it might be may first place wasn't in her grasp. Mirabella wasn't bitter through not as much really should have she's decided to make a wonderful bubble in contrast to the disaster she gave the judges last time. 

Mirabella raised worked like magic combine eggnog, cranberries, and a little extra sugar, and apple jelly into the what she deemed to be the taste bubble tea she had never made thus far. Well second because no one could top her strawberry bubble tea but the all it was taste. She even have the nerve to make one for Mocha which the shadow pokemon after giving her a dirty look accepted. Then then far the rest other to the judges. "I called the one: Winter Time Fun! Do enjoy!"

Outfit/ Hairpins
9UFw9fIb
Round 1: 100
Round 2: 45
Pound 3: 85
Round 4: 10
Round 5: 31
Total Score: 271
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 7:53:58 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
and with this, kyle makes a drink that is more hot choco than tea.

the base of the tea is cinnamon, which kyle had his obstagoon look after while he works with the rest of the ingredients.

cocoa, hazelnut and coffee come in next to be infused with the tea, though the problem kyle currently faces is the amount of sugar he should use with these kinds of ingredients.

he shrugs and just tops it off with whipped cream and toasted mallows.

"i think it's still tea..."

kyle faces his pokemon, who responds with a confused look himself. none of them knew how to proceed going forward, but kyle runs out of care to give so he leaves his creation with that.

in theory it should work, but he never was an expert drink maker to know his proportions.

ZuQiEq7n

@tags

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,013 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 17:15:25 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]BUBBLE TEA BREWING SHOWDOWN

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

COOL CONTEST
ENDS DECEMBER 10TH 11:59 PST

EXPOSITION

THE BUBBLE TEA BREWING SHOWDOWN IS OVER! With a sigh and big smile, returns to the front of the kitchen, while the judges rise from their table. All of them give a huge, congratulatory round of applause and bow graciously to the contestants, thanking them for their perseverance and creative brewing efforts throughout the contest.[break][break]

For this round, 's delectable Winter candy apple bubble tea with brown sugar boba, whipped cream, and Appletun peel wins rave reviews from the judges, who appreciated its fitting yet fresh and vibrant fruit flavor. Though earns a few confused looks for including pine in a drink, his cranberry pine milk tea also ends up being a favorite. Though chocolate, cocoa, and peppermint are used commonly by several contestants, 's concoction of cocoa-heavy boba with peppermint syrup, garnished with a mint leaf ends up being the most favored of them all.[break][break]

"Thank you so much for sticking with us through all five rounds, everyone!" Aurelie exclaims with a huff of relief. "I really appreciate all of you who have embraced this contest with such energy and enthusiasm. I hope it was enjoyable to you too, or at least educational and interesting, especially if you're usually more of a drinker than a brewer of bubble teas!"[break][break]

Then she breaks into a huge smile and beckons to her side. "Xiura, my dear, would you like to do the honors?" The lavender-haired woman smiles as well and walks to the frnt of the kitchen, bowing elegantly again to the contestants.[break][break]

"Very well!" the bubble tea cafe owner responds, taking the microphone. "Hosting and judging this contest has been a pleasure and an inspiration to me, and I too thank you all for participating. But now, for the moment you've all been waiting for...[break][break]

"The winner is...!
" She flashes a radiant smile at the Kalosian pirate and breaks into another round of applause. Aurelie hurries over to offer a TROPHY and COOL RIBBON to Marguerite. A shower of colorful confetti pours from the ceiling and bright balloons rise upward, celebrating the end of the Bubble Tea Brewing Showdown.

GUIDELINES

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

TO PARTICIPATE, please read the following rules carefully:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • To participate in this round, please post before the deadline specified at the bottom of this post.
  • The bubble tea contest will feature several rounds with deadlines.
  • Each round will feature a prompt to fulfill (a theme ingredient that must be included in the bubble tea that your character must prepare and cook on the spot).
  • Each contestant must post once per round and make a roll at the end. If you miss a round, you won't be disqualified, but your chances to win will be lower. The roll will represent the judges' opinion of the contestant's dish.
  • At the end of the contest, the contestant with the highest roll total will be the winner. Therefore, please add up all your rolls at the end of each post.
  • Winning the contest will give your character a Cool Pokemon Contest win.
  • Like Shiv, I will not tolerate complaints about not being mentioned, tagged, acknowledged or feeling "useless". Unlike Shiv, I'm arbitrary and capricious and will tag and mention people as I darn well please, including high- or low-rolling characters or characters who have the moxie to incorporate green eggs, purple shrimp, and eldritch horror into their creations.

REWARDS

REWARDS

The winning contestant will receive a Cool Pokemon Contest win and ribbon.[break][break]

In addition, every participant will receive a special prize for posting in each round:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • First round prize: 1 gacha ticket
  • Second round prize: 1 TM/TR
  • Third round prize: 1 sparkling dust
  • Fourth round prize: 1 ability capsule
  • Fifth round prize: 1 salac berry

PARTICIPANTS

OVERALL LEADERBOARD

1. (379), 2. (307), 3. and (301), 4. (299), 5. (298), 6. (271), 7. (261), 8. (255), 9. (251), 10. (250), 11. (226), 12. (222), 13. (219), 14. (217), 15. (191) , 16. and (166), 17. (123), 18. (113), 19. (85), 20. (67)

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 21:21:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]