POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 23:28:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1172676630972481556/Mewmore_-_Battle_VS_Gym_Leader_Pokemon_Sword__Shield_Remix.mp3?ex=65612f38&is=654eba38&hm=a5e8f6a0510f65107aae12b88d56e64b62dca8f29bf379713fda8197fab2b3af&[/player]
[break]
Mewmore / Battle! VS Gym Leader (Pokémon Sword & Shield Remix)
[break][break]

Before the contestant even shows his face, the lights pulse a soft blue in time with the bouncy beat and soon enough, the clapping that Mint and his Frosslass begin as they make their entrance. His smile is big as it is bright, and his usual wavy locks are pulled tightly to the back of his head. His bags perfectly coiffed with an extra bit of bounce, and the sides of his head gelled and adorned with an array of multicolored barrettes. [break][break]

"Morning lads, ladies, and nb theydies!" he called out waving and smiling at the audience, soaking in the attention in his adorable apron, that hit a more casual, but still stylish enough outfit. "I'm Mint Frost, Lilycove City Local, Rookie Foodie, and IG's biggest thrill seeker!" he said giving a small introduction as he moved to the table of ingredients to begin his drink. [break][break]

"This pretty girl here is Affogato. She's gonna help me keep my cool." he said with another laugh. Whether or not there are laughs, or the crowd follows, he doesn't seem to care moving with enthusiasm unmatched despite not having a clue what he was doing. A shiny rotom phone seemed to fly about in the edges of the crowd, taking personal footage for Mint's own Instagram feed later. [break][break]

"Maybe it's a bit surprising, but as much as I like to try new things, my favorite boba always comes back to the classics." he said as he began to effortlessly pick up ingredients and begins putting them into the cup. A generous portion of honey boba first, already set up to save time. He begins with the milk, spinning the bottle after sniffing it and filling up 2/3s of the cup. At the same time, Affogato is beginning to chill the milk as he pours while moving to set the black tear to brew. [break][break]

"I think a lot of the charm of the classics is just: it's good. It's classic for a reason. And if you're trying to introduce an audience to something they've never had before, going with the tried and true basics is essential." he said as he turned on a stove while Affogato poured water over the lose leaf black tea. A premium blend he had made sure to ask for in advance. [break][break]

The beats of the song begin to pick up speed and Affogato can't help but bob in time as she floats around their little kitchenette. Mint, also, cannot help but groove to his own sound tracks. And perhaps one realizes why its so energetic and loud: it helps distract from the live reactions. His eyes gloss over the judges in turn as well as the crowd, but when he works he's effectively zoned out. [break][break]

"I like my black tea steeped WELL. I think the more present the flavor, the better the sweet twist." he said as he twirled and tossed a spoon in the air before catching it. Now he was clearly showing off. But Mint Frost was nothing if not a performer, track record of contest losses notwithstanding. "To keep my tea from being clumpy I add the brown sugar while the tea is still piping hot." He high fives his partner as they swap, her moving to pull out their secret ingredient: vanilla syrup. [break][break]

A classic add on for his Starbucks orders. [break][break]

Mint begins pouring, filling up the milk cup with sweetened black tea, mixing it as he goes before the Frosslass floats over to put in 2 pumps of vanilla. Mint slaps the lip and put it in the machine to both mix and seal. "Now, as strong as I like the black tea, it's only good if you contract it with heavy sweetness. The vanilla flavoring is a little extra that melts in well with the tea." he said as Affogato retrieved the the drink. [break][break]

He gives one final shake and a pose before slamming a straw into the top. It pops the seal without a drop spilled and he grins at the judges and then at the crowd. [break][break]

"Hope you like it." He gives a peace sign and waits his judging, turning after his pose to compliment his pokemon as the music fades out and the soft blue pulsing lights fade into a normal white-yellow. [break][break]

uy7RkeDP
[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc @bubble tea brewing showdown | i rushed it a little pleasd ignore any erros qwq [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/2d/6f/itv9julf_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
631 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
BUBBLE TEA BREWING SHOWDOWN
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 10:13:18 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Have you ever just been completely out of your element?[break][break]

Genny has never, ever worked with this kinda stuff before. She knows OF buble tea, and she loved it. Sherwood didn't know either. But the difference is, that even if she doesn't know, Genevieve Cromwell was up for new things. After all, was already on stage. A little fun will keep her mind off of what happened on Route 105.[break][break]

For now, anyways, she's dressed-up something fierce. A loan from a local costume shop, she looks closer to a prince, as she arrives, a Treecko on her shoulder as she throws her hands out to the audience.[break][break]

"Hello, Lilycove!" she calls out, jumping upwards, and waving, a big smile on her face. Teeth shining, she waves to more, blowing kisses, as she points with white gloved hands to her partner. "My name's Genny, and this is Sherwood! We're gonna give you a show today! Though-" She sticks out a tongue.[break][break]

"-we've never made bubble tea before... but we're gonna give it our best!" It shouldn't be that hard, right?[break][break]

It's a simple one. So many strawberry dishes, and she's not too mch different. Except? Her's had the taste of a strawberry PB&J sandwich to boot. Pot of water to a boil, some liquid sweetener, add some boba pearls, stir it up, drain... no idea if she's doing it right but here she goes! It can't possibly go too wrong, right?[break][break]

Sherwood would begin the hilarious role of working the blender, throwing too many strawberries, pouring in too much milk, too much peanu butter, too much vanilla, and some stevia. And then, sitting on top and turning it on high. Now being thrown around like a ragdoll, causing a bit of a mess in her work area, Sherwood cries out in fear, riding atop the monstrous blending apparatus for a long, long while.[break][break]

Once sufficiently blended, or as best as she could hope, Genny adds the little cooked tapioca balls, and pours it in a cup, she sticks in the straw, and present it to the audience. Sherwood the Treecko falling over already exhausted.[break][break]

"I decided to go for a classic peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich bubble tea! Probably creamy, smooth, and tasty... uh... here you go!"[break][break]

Yup. Genny has no actual idea what she's doing.[break][break]

c3Jp6TvP

@bubbleteatime[break][break]

NOTES

- COSTUME[break]
- Completely out of her element, Genny and Sherwood hit the stage, intent to make Strawberry PB&J Bubble Tea![break]
- They add a bit too much of everything, and Sherwood has to ride a blender as it goes. Hilarious stuff... but... it's DONE!

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 10:49:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
What even was boba tea? Howard wasn't sure.

Granted, he couldn't afford it back when he was in grad school, but that wasn't his fault. When you doubled up in archaeology and geology, you essentially accepted that your bank account would never surpass the amount of complete Rillaboom skeletons discovered.

Hint: less than forteen.

Nonetheless, Howard was here, and he was here to perform moderately well! He'd make something on a budget. Something that every struggling college student would afford. He'd be a hero to undergrads everywhere! Assuming he won, which he would, because he was awesome. Not as awesome as his Aerodactyl. Shirley was the bestest girl in the whole wide world.

"Grrr." She agreed from his back.

People started introducing themselves, and the line eventually went to Howard himself. He recognized several of his colleagues, including . It was good to know that terrorists could complete in boba competitions. As he pondered the moral consequences of Team Rocket infiltrating a contest, it was his turn to step up.

"Hey. Um. I'm Howard Slayte. I'm a doctor, just not a useful one... I like long walks on the beach, and I write for Archaeology Annually. Please read my articles!" Howard considered ending his life there to save himself the embarrassment of continuing. "Oh, and this is Shirley! She's an Aerodactyl from the Mez—"

"GRRRRROWL!" Shirley let out a yowl.

"And she's the best girl ever!" Howard suddenly looked more lifelike as his eye beamed. He pet Shirley, and she licked his face. "Let's COOK!"

Cheap. Cheap... What was cheap here? Milk? Hell no. That was going for about seven PD a carton where he was living. That wasn't cheap. Maybe if he... substituted it with water? Howard peeked at a nearby table to discern the process. "Alright, let's..."

Howard's elbow nudged a milk carton, and it spilled into his cup.

Man.

qw_VEPt8

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:11:27 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

As the dozens of takeaway containers littering her garbage bins can attest, cooking still isn't Luka's thing. The fact that she hadn't burned down the kitchen last time she entered an event like this was nothing short of a miracle, though her moderate success could be mostly attributed to her partner at the time.[break][break]

But drinks are much easier. Removing fire from the equation should should help mitigate the chance of an accident, right? And there’s no knives, or weird ingredients, or cooking. It’s just mixing together some ingredients in an aesthetically pleasing way![break][break]

”Hello sweeties!” she gushes as soon as it’s her turn to address the judges. Despite still being a little bit shy, the contest persona slips on as easily as anything. ”I’m so happy to be with you all today! I’m Luka, and this—” she gestures towards her Clefable, adorably dressed in a frilly little apron, ”Is Cupcake!”[break][break]

Extremely avid contest goers might recognize the Clefable as a two-time ribbon winner— a little bit of a starlet in her own right. But here, Cupcake isn’t the star of the show. She’s an adorable helper instead![break][break]

And though her hands are kind of stubby, she turns out to be rather dexterous in the kitchen. Luka is used to making tea, so that’s not the hard part— though she has been known to forget about her kettle and burn water before. But with Cupcake keeping an eye on everything, things go a lot more smoothly. Her Clefable helps with collecting ingredients and keeping Luka on task, and soon their strawberry flavored tea starts to come together.[break][break]

It’s all very adorable. First, they brew a basic strawberry milk tea, but soon it’s thrown into a blender with lots of cream and ice. Even though it’s fall, who doesn’t love a frappe? Once everything is blended, Luka places a layer of strawberry pearls into her cup, then more cream, and finally her pink tea frappe mixture. A few squirts of strawberry syrup make it even pinker, and cuter! The whole thing is topped with a swirl of whipped cream, and decorated with more strawberry pearls- because why not?[break][break]

Some might be overwhelmed by the amount of pink sweetness, but Luka wouldn’t have it any other way.[break][break]

”For our first drink, we’ve made something as sweet and pink as a Clefable, she announces when it’s her time to present. It’s also my favorite thing to drink, so I hope you look forward to it!” Luka flashes a smile and a little wink, fingers curled into a little thumb heart.[break][break]
[break][break]

strawberries and cream milk tea frappe[break]zYFhNEJu

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:29:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Why was he even here, he didn't even drink tea he was more of a protein shake kind of guy! Of course the reason why he was even here was on the table gathering the ingredients to get a head start on their brewing. The Alcremie just waved to the camera as Kaz took a double take as it panned over to him and he waved back with a half grin. Well they were here already so he might as well play up the showmanship of it at least. "Hey there everyone! Name's Kaz and I'm here with my good buddy Buttermilk! Together we're gonna show ya just how sweet your tea can be!"

Fake it till you make it an all that. So the pair of them got to work with Kaz looking between a recipe for something basic while his Alcremie did most of the heavy lifting. He didn't think she had a secret affinity for making drinks as they tossed in the boba and strawberry milk into the mix and as a secret ingredient Kaz even sneaked in a little bit of strawberry flavored protein powder to give it a bit more...girth? Did people like that in tea? Again he was more of a protein shake kind of person.

"And here we have it folks! Bit of a classic but even those can have a little sprucing right?! So right here we got ourselves a simple strawberry milk tea topped with a secret ingredient and a bit of whipped cream for that little slice of heaven!" That last sentence prompted Buttermilk to quickly take a dollop of her hair(?) and place it onto the brew.

qkKKPQeH
bubble tea brewing

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 18:59:35 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
When it became his turn to present himself, Oscar stepped onto the stage with detached confidence. He was here to support , but he was determined to not make himself into some sort of clown for the amusement of this crowd. As he came to the stage's center, his arms folded behind him, he would seek to emulate the demeanor of a professional. No nonsense, all skill. His shiny Haxorus, Boris, stood beside him with a similar conduct. His red eyes scanned the crowd, his body posed as if preparing to strike at a moment's notice.

Oscar spoke plainly, "My name is Oscar Clayton, and this is Boris the Haxorus. We have never made 'bubble tea' before, but there is no doubt that we will annihilate the competition regardless. We're the best at what we do--and what we do..." Oscar looked to Boris, and Boris looked back. They exchange looks of assured confidence, in both their bond and partnership. The two nodded and looked back to the crowd, "...is win."

Oscar and Boris walked off of the stage and toward their designated prep area. As they walked out of earshot of prodding eyes, Oscar tapped Boris on the back and began to whisper, "Alright time to improv the fuck out of this and hope it works. I don't wanna be that asshole that talks a big game and gets ass-blasted in the first round." Boris agreed with a nod.

Oscar removed his blazer and rolled up his sleeves while Boris looked through the fruit. Oscar would come up next to him as he tied an apron around his waist. "Do we got Honeydew?" Boris nodded, pointing to a few full melons on the shelf. "Groovy." Oscar reached up and picked a melon, backing up as he prepared to throw it. "Alright slice it so that the chunks land on the counter, got it?" Boris adjusted himself so that he could swing his tusks at the correct angle to complete Oscar's request. Oscar tossed the melon like a basketball, and Boris would swipe his tusks twice. The Dual Chop sent the sliced melon flying toward the counter, landing in a heap near the edge.

Oscar tried to maintain his composure, but it was clear that he was a little frantic to save the slices as he pulled them back to safety. Oscar grabbed a proper knife to cut the rest of the melon's shell away, and Boris brought over red-strawberry burst balls for the tea. Oh fuck the tea! Oscar looked over to the tea shelf and after a moment of contemplation pointed to some black tea leafs in the middle. "Get me some Galarian Breakfast." Boris did as he was told, and after shoving the melon slices into a blender Oscar would begin brewing the tea. When the tea was finished he would add the brew and some milk into the blender as well, mixing all of the ingredients into one creamy liquid. Oscar added a fair share of strawberry burst balls to the bottom of their presentation cup before pouring in the tea-mixture.

With his creation finished, Oscar would present his drink to the judges. "Honeydew milk tea with strawberry burst balls. I call it the Haxorus Chorus Tea. Drink it."

LU89STxp
close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
and i saw god cry
in the reflection of my enemies
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
all of the mothers raise their babies to stay away from me
awards
36 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 19:57:00 GMT
avery jones Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","averynormal"]
[attr="class","body"]

Avery did not know the first thing about cooking, or tea, let alone cooking bubble tea. Was that what you did for tea? Did you cook it? You applied heat to it… but it wasn’t necessarily baking, was it? Surely you didn’t bake bubble tea? No, no, you definitely cooked it. You cooked the leaves to make the hot leaf juice.
[break][break]
“Oh, I have to like, talk about myself? Yikes.”
[break][break]
The first round was freestyle, so Avery was going to (attempt) to make her favorite kind of bubble tea, which was a peach mango monstrosity of whipped sugarfoam in a glass with the barest dappings of tea and loaded with tapioca pearls.
[break][break]
“My name’s Avery and this is Yoinks. We are making… something, for sure.”
[break][break]
She put mango juice, peach green tea, coconut milk, and ice in a blender and blitzed that bad boy till it turned white and fluffy. Cooked tapioca pearls went into a glass, topped with a little bit more peach green tea. Then, she spooned the fluffy icey mix in until it towered over the rim of the glass.
[break][break]
“Now for the rimjo--, oh, someone’s making neck-cutty signals at me. Can I not say that?”
[break][break]
She topped it with peach and mango flavored sugar crystals and mango pieces.
[break]

|e9MMzL6

[break]
@ bubble tea brewhahaha[break][break]

NOTES

- :3c

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".averynormal"]--accent:#86BBD8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".averynormal .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 4:13:59 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Lam should’ve known to expect the necessity of an introduction. Doesn’t make him any less awkward despite the easygoing smile and laidback wave of a clunky arm, still bound up in a cast after all the skirmishes on the island out past Dewford.[break][break]
It’s cumbersome, but by this point, he forgets it’s there half the time. “Heyo! Local gym leader, just here to join in the fun. I’m Lam, and this here’s my oldest buddy, Artichoke.” He playfully nudges the decidueye who slouches beside him casually with an elbow. “say hey, Artie.” A soft, owlish hooting follows, and the decidueye lifts a similarly bandaged wing in a mirrored gesture.[break][break]
At least between the two of them, they still have two hands…wings. Whatever.[break][break]
He lacks the flourish that some of the others have, because one: he’s neither a chef nor a contest coordinator. And two: being one arm down makes him clumsy as heck. But it’s all good— he’s just here to have a good time and rally the good mood a light hearted contest like this one can bring Lilycove.[break][break]
Plus, he loves tea. He’s a tea over coffee guy—maybe more hot tea over boba, but he’s been to Bubble, Bubble, Tea & Trouble more than once. It’s on his daily walking route to the gym. So why not support local business to boot?[break][break]
Maybe his familiarity with tea blends and flavor pairings can work to his benefit, even in an unfamiliar format. He stares down the spread of ingredients—the watchful eyes of Artichoke following. “There’s these tea cookies I had recently…maybe we can translate that.”[break][break]
He grabs a tin of earl grey and some lavender syrup. As well as some fresh grapefruit. While the tea brews and steeps, he froths milk into a light, creamy state before blending it with some of the sweetened, lavender syrup.[break][break]
“Oh, the bobas—“ Artichoke is already on it, toting over a container of grapefruit bursting boba with a single-note hoot of amusement at Lam’s forgetfulness.[break][break]
He layers them at the bottom of the glass tumbler generously before adding a scoop of ice to pour the tea over. “Citrus always pairs well with earl grey,” he says brightly as he adds the tea next, followed by the cream that seeps down to the bottom in pale swirls. “It brings out the bergemont already in the blend. Grapefruit is nice, because it’s still sweet without being too tart, but the lavender should help soften it too.”[break][break]
The top is sealed off and a straw is stuck through the product. Voila! Not too bad…maybe.[break][break]
“Hopefully it’s as refreshing as I think it’ll be!” It’s not until he sets the final product down in front of the judges that he does a double take toward . Doesn’t she look sorta familiar? Nah…must be one of those weird moments of misplaced Deja vu.[break][break]
He heads back to his station, flashing a thumbs up along the way.

[attr="class","ooc"]

qf1YIAIn
[break]

NOTES

- bubble tea time!![break]
- round one: earl grey bubble tea with lavender syrup and grapefruit bursting boba

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,013 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 17:57:29 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]BUBBLE TEA BREWING SHOWDOWN

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

COOL CONTEST
ENDS DECEMBER 9TH 11:59 PST

EXPOSITION

THE BUBBLE TEA BREWING SHOWDOWN IS UNDERWAY! The audience and judges "ooh" and "aah" politely and appreciatively as each contestant introduces themselves and their Pokemon, breaking into applause after every new introduction. The judges comment to each other about how pleased they are to see so many people interested not just in drinking bubble tea, but also in preparing it and brewing creative new variations.[break][break]

As the contestants begin their brewing, the mountain of jewel-like, beautifully ripe whole and cut fruits diminishes rapidly, as does the mound of tapioca and flavored boba pearls continuously being prepared by 's hardworking Incineroar. Once they start presenting their bubble tea concoctions, the judges meticulously study the color and presentation of each beverage and then taste them thoroughly and intently. Results come pouring in quickly.[break][break]

The judges are full of rave reviews for and her sweet, fresh concoction of strawberry puree, vanilla, whipped cream, and boba pearls. They also excitedly congratulate for "knocking it out of the park" for his delicious honeydew milk tea with strawberry burst balls. They're almost equally complimentary of 's sage-green matcha and honey beverage with coconut milk. 's bubble tea take on a strawberry banana split is also met with nostalgic pleasure.[break][break]

's simple and delicately garnished strawberry bubble tea is also enjoyed heartily by the judges, as is the classic black bubble tea with honey boba and vanilla syrup (and flashy, music-backed performance) from . The judges express sympathy for as she struggled to create a taro milk tea containing lychee popping boba, offering a few helpful tips for the next round.[break][break]

At length, the leading brewers are announced, to more polite applause. and then make their way back to the front of the kitchen with microphones.[break][break]

"Thank you so much for all your hard work! Your drinks all looked delicious," Aurelie exclaims with a flourish.[break][break]

"Oh, they were, Aurelie, they were," Xiura confirms with a glowing smile of approval for the contestants.[break][break]

"But next," she says then, looking toward everyone, "I'd like to ask for something more specific. I'm looking for your very best...fruit or fruit-infused bubble tea! Be sure to bring your freshest, most delicious fruit flavors to your concoction this round!"

GUIDELINES

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

TO PARTICIPATE, please read the following rules carefully:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • To participate in this round, please post before the deadline specified at the bottom of this post.
  • The bubble tea contest will feature several rounds with deadlines.
  • Each round will feature a prompt to fulfill (a theme ingredient that must be included in the bubble tea that your character must prepare and cook on the spot).
  • Each contestant must post once per round and make a roll at the end. If you miss a round, you won't be disqualified, but your chances to win will be lower. The roll will represent the judges' opinion of the contestant's dish.
  • At the end of the contest, the contestant with the highest roll total will be the winner. Therefore, please add up all your rolls at the end of each post.
  • Winning the contest will give your character a Cool Pokemon Contest win.
  • Like Shiv, I will not tolerate complaints about not being mentioned, tagged, acknowledged or feeling "useless". Unlike Shiv, I'm arbitrary and capricious and will tag and mention people as I darn well please, including high- or low-rolling characters or characters who have the moxie to incorporate green eggs, purple shrimp, and eldritch horror into their creations.

ROUND PROMPT AND DEADLINE

ROUND PROMPT [break]AND DEADLINE

THE SECOND ROUND PROMPT is fruit bubble tea.

• In this round, please post your character making a FRUIT-BASED BOBA. Fruit must be an important and essential ingredient/flavor for this brew!
  • In addition, somewhere in your post, please include a reference to a FRUIT- OR VEGETABLE-BASED POKEMON, such as Applin, Tropius, Cherubi, Alolan Exeggcutor, Bounsweet, Capsakid, Smoliv, Pumpkaboo, Foonguss, and so on.

DEADLINE IS[break]SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18, AT 11:59 PM PST.

REWARDS

REWARDS

The winning contestant will receive a Cool Pokemon Contest win and ribbon.[break][break]

In addition, every participant will receive a special prize for posting in each round:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • First round prize: 1 gacha ticket
  • Second round prize: 1 TM/TR
  • Third round prize: 1 sparkling dust
  • Fourth round prize: 1 ability capsule
  • Fifth round prize: 1 salac berry

PARTICIPANTS

OVERALL LEADERBOARD

1. (100), 2. (100), 3. (99), 4. (97), 5. (94), 6. (92), 7. (85), 8. (81), 9. (77), 10. (71), 11. (69), 12. (63), 13. (61), 14. (59), 15. (58), 16. (53) , 17. (42), 18. (34), 19. (31), 20. (29), 21. (9), 22. (1), 23. @kaelyn (0)

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,597 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 18:31:23 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Aw, but I made a fruit one last round." There is almost something like dejection there. Almost.[break][break]

Tempest instead walks over to the absolute mess that Hati has made. The fiery little fox is still munching his way through the supplies given, a bottomless pit much like his mother is. Yet, the thought doesn't even cross his mind on if she should have brought his Dipplin or perhaps asked to borrow 's Alcremie. Hati was the only way to go for this.[break][break]

Still, Tempest picks up the little Eevee, who chatters at him, before picking through the various things with a few less munches on them. In the end he ends up picking up a few nice look mangoes from the stack as well as a bunch of nice looking strawberries.[break][break]

Tempest set to cooking and Hati looked for mischief.[break][break]

When and his pokemon weren't looking, Hati hopped his fat ass right up onto their counter. It wasn't sneaky; thinks were knocked over, a pickle jar (why would you need pickles for boba?) knocked over to shatter on the ground. The Normal type's mouth watered at the untouched ingredients. So, he quickly got to work on munching as hard and fast as he could.

Humming to himself, Tempest either didn't notice or care about what trouble his pokemon was getting into. Instead, he just smiled and walked over to the judges with his concoction in hand.[break][break]

A Mango Bubble Tea with Strawberry Syrup and Popping Boba.[break][break]

aKyM2ZPa

[attr="class","tag"]@ bubble tea brewing

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 115

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 21:03:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The next prompt for this round was ideal for Herschel. It played to the GREEN APPLIN's strengths, so Remiel did not hesitate to let it have free reign over their next recipe. Before long, it led its trainer to a basket of exquisite green apples and helped him select a handful.

Unlike the previous boba, which had essentially been a tea, this one was best suited to being called a frozen smoothie. The royal begins by peeling the skin off of the green apples and then dicing them into small squares before dropping them in the blender on a small pile of ice. This is followed by a few scoops of simple sugar, two scoops of creamer, and a sliced banana to add a little twist.

Herschel cheers once these steps have been achieved, strapped to Remiel's chest on a baby carrier. Afterward, the ingredients are blended well before being poured into tall glasses containing tapioca boba pearls. With a smooth fluidity to his movements, Remiel ferries the tray of glasses over to the judges. "We present our GREEN APPLIN BOBA SMOOTHIE. Please enjoy."

PROMPT COMPLETE!

In this round, please post your character making a FRUIT-BASED BOBA. Fruit must be an important and essential ingredient/flavor for this brew! In addition, somewhere in your post, please include a reference to a FRUIT- OR VEGETABLE-BASED POKEMON, such as Applin, Tropius, Cherubi, Alolan Exeggcutor, Bounsweet, Capsakid, Smoliv, Pumpkaboo, Foonguss, and so on.

[break][break]
BUBBLE TEA BREWING ♔

bwYlbS43
close tab

played by

ninestarryskies

Lusia
They/Them
January 9
Veilstone City, Sinnoh
Bisexual
Scientist
n/a
0 height
0 height
awards
11 posts
Lusia Stella DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lusia
Lusia Stella
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 22:27:09 GMT
Lusia Stella Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]
[break][break]

BEFORE LONG, it was time for Round 2 of the challenge. Lusia relaxed a bit as the crowd and judges seemed to like everyone's tea, sensing that this particular contest might not be too cutthroat to deal with after all. Specter still ate up the attention, and Lusia was surprised to see their name in the third spot on the board, but felt no motivation to keep it as high as possible, just to keep trying their best and hoping to make it through. [break][break]

Soon after the crowd dispersed from the table of fruit ingredients, Lusia approached what remained available; a few bruised up peaches, some loose raspberries that were scattered around, and half a pineapple were notable pieces. Lusia thought for a moment, then gathered up as many of the errant berries as they could find, inspecting them for mold or bad spots, and snagged the bruised up peaches as well. Returning to their workspace, Lusia sliced the peaches up, carefully carving out the bruised bits and removing the pits. They gave the pits to Specter, who gracefully flung them into the trash from a distance to scattered applause.[break][break]

Returning their attention to the dish, Lusia carefully washed and dried the raspberries in a fine collander, then placed them and the newly bruiseless and skinless peaches to the provided blender, running them through until they were pretty smooth. They followed up by putting the thick liquid into a cheesecloth and squeezing the mixture out into a bowl, getting a lovely puree without any of the hard raspberry seeds remaining. Next, Lusia retrieved the loose tea they'd chosen for this drink, going with a green tea mixture this time, placing it into the infuser and then into a heat resistant cup, then pouring the hot water over top. The liquid turned green-brown, and Lusia mixed a bit of sugar in while it steamed, to dissolve the grains well.[break][break]

Finally, it was time to put it all together. A raspberry popping boba was chosen to go into this drink, and so Lusia placed ice into the display glass, poured the tea over top carefully, then poured and stirred in the raspberry peach puree and finally added in the bubbles at the end. A reuseable plastic straw with red and yellow stripes finished off the appearance of the beverage, reminding one of the colors of an Applin by the end. The green tea swirled with the fruit puree turned a lovely shade of orange, leaning slightly more yellow.
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- CfmuIbsP

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#66c2ff;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 22:31:26 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Who let him cook?

No, seriously.

How did someone spill their first ingredient? It was a scientific anomaly that would be discussed for centuries. Howard himself felt even crummier as his colleagues pushed ahead of him. Wait, was that ? Hopefully he didn't end up taking a photo of Howard's failure. What were the kids calling those, these days? A self photo?

Ah, right. A 'selfie!'

"Grrr." Shirley looked at him, and Howard sighed, patting her head. "Good heavens, Howard. I simply cannot believe that you would enact such a grave miscalculation so early! Impossible. Inexcusable! Incomprehensible! Is this how you somehow burned the cereal you had for breakfast?"

"I know, zip it." Howard hissed as he stumbled through his station, grasping at a bunch of bananas that were allegedly grown from a Tropius. These were pretty cheap! Howard could afford bananas, so equally broke college students would be able to, as well.

"You're supposed to cut them perpendicular to the table at a ninety degree angle for optimal blending, Howard."

"This is more appealing!"

"If I were a Tropius and I knew that my bananas were going to be harvested for such an atrocity, I think I'd fly off a cliff."

"I know." Howard tossed the bananas into the blender, and pressed the button. Nothing happened.

"I recommend connecting the device to a power source of at least five hundred watts."

"I KNOW!"

As Howard continued to work on his Banana Boba Tea (Affordable), the people at stations surrounding him would hear a conversation going something like this:

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

"I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!"

Total: 56

wkegdeJo

close tab

played by

howitzer

sky, finn charbonneau
he/him
february 18
virbank city, unova
demisexual
writer
associate
disguised smoke and mirrors tuning the inner eye, the link the infinite lies within the dreamscape
awards
70 posts
part of
TAG WITH @schuyler
schuyler tate
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 23:32:07 GMT
schuyler tate Avatar
While he was pleased the judges seemed favorable with his drink, a need to stay humble kept him grounded. Things could always take a turn for the worst. A polite curl of his lips towards the judges for their kind words, Schuyler quickly turned to his Ditto and gave the creature a rare nod of approval. The pink blob seemed stunned for the briefest of moments and gave a pleased warble of delight.

"Alright, fruit. Let's try to try something new. We did strawberry banana last round so...," he mused mostly to himself but also in the direction of his Ditto.

As Schuyler focused on the ingredients in front of him, he figured a light tea base to contrast the last round would suit. This time, he took a green tea based and carefully flavored it with apple syrup. It wasn't long until he motioned to some kiwi flavored bursting pearls. The Ditto remained quick to collect them and drop them into the concoction. Once properly mixed, Schuyler poured it all over some ice so it could chill.

The mixture was meant to be sweet, to mimic the Sweet Apple that Appletun seemed to favor so much. Once he seemed satisfied with his drink, it was served to the judges.

Though as he served his drink, he couldn't help but watch from the corner of his eye with a hint of amusement directed at the mischievous Eevee who seemed to be pilfering some of 's ingredients. Well, the less of them around, the better. It helped to weed out the competition and he'd pretend as though he saw nothing as a smile ghosted his lips as he requested that the judges enjoy.

ykXNwy9w

TOTAL OF ROLLS ADDED TOGETHER: 139

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@bubble tea brewing showdown

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 4:18:46 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
this was just for fun, but seeing how creative everyone else was being made mar feel more competitive than before. more importantly, she didn't want to be outdone by some do-gooder nerd. "ye aren't ready for this one," she muttered under her breath as she got to work. she had many choices, but she felt people would go for a sweet berry approach to the challenge.

she had to stand out. she opted for bitter melon, which became a gorgeous green color as she worked the ingredients together. it looked refreshing and smelled refreshing. more importantly, it was the same saturated green as a tropius' neck collar leaves, though it was slightly lighter in color. then, she complemented the bitterness with a sweet cherry-cherubi flavor. the bitter and tart-sweet would be acceptable to some palettes and not others, making it a controversial combination, but if the right judge tasted it, it would pay off incredibly well.

the drink had an almost-excessive amount of pearls. the green mix filled the cup to the brim, with a mint leaf on the top. it was primarily for decoration, but the colors would play well. capsakid was happy to hold the drink up for the judges, her own green playing well with the theme of the beverage.

r9956uZr