[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A LOKIX

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

A SWARM OF LOKIX has overrun ROUTE 116. Commuters between RUSTBORO CITY and RUSTURF TUNNEL are finding these Pokemon a nuisance, especially the hostile ones who like to use their pocket knife-like legs to kick. Over the next few days in late November, perhaps, you'll be able to procure one for your own.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND. after, INCLUDE A REFERENCE TO KAMEN RIDER or TAE KWON DO somewhere in your post. you may use an image, gif, use an analogy, figurative language, etc.
  • the highest roll will earn a SHINY LOKIX with the BUG TERA-TYPE; the second highest roll will earn a REGULAR LOKIX, the second lowest roll will net a REGULAR NYMBLE, and the lowest roll will net a SHINY NYMBLE. the gender of the pokemon can be decided by the recipient.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the pokemon have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end NOVEMBER 25TH, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 4:13:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the group of Lokix and Nymble along Route 116 and reports on them being a nuisance to how they were kicking the air, the ambassador watched the kicks from some Lokix like they were born fighters. Her Typhlosion watches the two other Lokix kick at each other though he turns toward her with pointing towards the kicking bugs if he wanted to join on the training. “You go ahead.” She responds to the fire type starter with a nod since she can’t miss a single episode of Kamen Rider W showing a little later in the afternoon on television.[break][break]

Zakusa makes his way to train with the two Lokix as he dodges their kicks and counters with a Flame Wheel, the fire covering his body and knocks one of the Lokix out for capture. Seeing this, the royal Galarian Ambassador reaches for a Pokeball from her pack and tosses it at the knocked out Lokix.[break][break]

9rnLr5M0

@tag [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 7:31:08 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

A masked rider is probably a common sight on the roads around here. A kamen rider was a whole different story. They were heroes of justice that protect the people. These Lokix were not those kind, at least not yet while they were still running free and harassing people and Kazimir was here to stop that. "Alright you bozos! I've got something you can kick against, my own kick!" As he pulled on the reigns of his Cyclizar and jumped off its back to dive kick right down into the swarm of them while tossing a ball to try and catch one of them for himself.

Fey6IWBh

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 8:02:35 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Un-fucking-believable!" Howard put his hands on his hips as he inspected Rusturf Tunnel. He had been planning to visit Verdanturf Town for a while in order to check out this ramen kiosk. What was it called again? Wasn't it like, one of those reversals?

Kamen Rider? No, no. The name was Ramen Kider. The name of the ramen store was Ramen Kider!

"Man, it would've been so good." Howard slumped his head as the tunnel was infested Lokix. Instead of eating delicious noodles, he was babysitting a group of bugs. "This is such a low kick to the nuts."

The Lokix turned towards him. "Low?" One chirped. "Low kicks?"

Howard frowned. "Shit."

The Lokix attacked.

fFPXSZf0

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 8:25:19 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

A flurry of movement.[break][break]

Large bugs kicking and slicing with terrible, knife-like legs.[break][break]

But Sparkefur blasted each one with Thunder, Flame, or Ice when it came too close.[break][break]

Humming and grumbling, Chu-e pressed close to the feline as they passed through. A medical mask over their face and groceries in hand.[break][break]

qXtGK8eq

[attr="class","tag"]@ swarm

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 10:48:24 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe wondered what it would be like having knives for legs, watching the swarm of wild Lokix run around attempting to assault innocent onlookers of the tunnel. Would it be a scenario of sitting around waiting for ropes to swing upon, delivering delicate slices against the skin, or would it be a game of balance like ice skating? Watching the bug types run around in his peripheral, the tattoo artist continued to doodle on the surface of his tablet, hoping to capture the sharpness of the knives in one of the designs.[break][break]

It was the next design after that commission of a KAMEN RIDER that one pale guy wanted, a rather intricate piece for something so lame. But all was fair in the tattoo business as it was in life. Throwing a pokeball into the frey to catch a better glimpse of the detail, he watched as it rolled toward one of the curious species. Hopefully one wouldn't cut the ball in half if he ended up lucky.[break][break]

7JWtdFuy

[break][break]

NOTES

- SMILE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 16:00:47 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
One of those new Paldea bug types was reportedly causing a ruckus over near Rustboro. Oscar had not been keeping his bug collection up to date, so now was as good a time as ever to try and get back on top of things. Oscar did not know what to expect when he arrived, but it certainly was not an army of robotic kick boxers.

No, not robotic. Were they wearing suits? Also no, that had to be their skin--which was pretty awesome in Oscar's book. Unfortunately his mere presence was enough to draw in some hostile attention. One of the Lokix stormed up to him, no doubt ready to kick Oscar's balls through his mouth. Oscar was luckily ready for a quick draw, and released Genesect Prime before the Lokix could close in.

The Lokix stopped, staring at the cybernetic bug as it squared up for a fight. The Lokix suddenly began to pose, likely trying to intimidate its opponent. Genesect Prime tilted its head, trying to understand what the Lokix was doing. Perhaps it was trying to communicate?

Prime decided to pose back at it, copying the Lokix's movements with an extra flare of drama. The two pokemon posed at each other furiously, while Oscar wondered if this excursion had been a mistake. While the Lokix was distracted, Oscar decided to throw a pokeball its way and get this nonsense over with.

scvCcTNR
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2023 18:37:08 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Okay, what was he doing here…

He’d very nearly gotten an ear chopped off had his Gardevoir not noticed that very intense flash of movement that almost bisected him…

“Yikes, what the fuck?” he exclaimed, while his companion Pokémon shook her head at the fucking insanity that was erupting all around them.

“What’s got them all cheesed off, anyway?”

Never mind, if somewhere in the recesses of his mind, there was a tiny little voice yelling “ORE… SANJOU!!!” complete with dynamic entry playing out like a stupid little scene…

7YtZG7Gc

+ @tag
+ ore sanjou reference is from kamen rider den-o

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 4:46:20 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"And here I thought mountain training was goin' so well..."[break][break]

Renge looks up at her as she speaks. There's a look of disbelief on her face, staring down at the insects who've all assembled to vanquish evil. Only problem is, they've determined they're the evil, and chased them up a tree. Now the entire group just stares at them expectantly.[break][break]

"You think they've got Rotombikes, like those masked riders on TV? If we can fight our way through to Revavroom, don't think they can follow us..."[break][break]

Renge croaks and closes his eyes. Hard to say whether that's approval or not, but...[break][break]

"Ohh, fuck it! C'mon!"[break][break]

She leaps from the tree with her leg outstretched, planting a kick over the head of the closest Lokix. [break][break]

Renge follows, with a groan. [break][break]

D3hfhV|s
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.85); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.85); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 6:58:57 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar took pictures of the swarm. this was another piece of evidence of hoenn's peculiarities. she had seen a swarm or two in kalos, but they never looked like this. in fact, she had never encountered this pokemon before. it was strange to see so many of these pokemon interacting with each other because things weren't totally docile, but they weren't totally aggressive, either.

they were striking odd poses, with two having an intense stare-off only to face the interruption of a smaller lokix coming in with a dynamic entry, kicking one to the ground. but then the trio were just standing around, no longer fighting. it was very peculiar.

PQOHabxa
close tab

played by

VAPES

Prince of Darkness, DJ Sorrow.
he him
NOVEMBER THIRD
spikemuth, galar
questioning
MUSICIAN
civilian
lol
don't even try it
5'7/170cm height
5'7/170cm height
I Live I Die I Live Againnn Im Coming With My Army Of Skeletonsssss
awards
176 posts
dylan sayer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 9:14:51 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

The reported swarm on Route 116 had Dylan drop everything and go. He'd heard about creatures like this. "...My god. It's just like... Kamen Rider." He said, thinking of course of the only one he'd seen to that point: Amazons. They were covered in blades, and looked mean as hell. Dylan sent his Chesnaught to square up, watching and waiting. Would they do that finisher he loved so much, turning their crest into a spear and skewering another trainer on the trail?

close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 20:31:37 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lucinatest3"]
[attr="class","body"]
Traveling to Route 116, Xiura had expected a swarm of Lokix, but didn't expect that they would be so aggressive. More than once, she found herself ducking below an errant flying kick from one of the bug-type Pokemon.
[break][break]
Running around the bend of the route and hiding behind some trees, she came across some more peaceful Lokix, who seemed to be practicing some martial arts forms, similar to Tae Kwon Do.
[break][break]
Cracking his knuckles, Incineroar charged at the Lokix, happy to meet new challengers.
[break][break]
j|o|PkoX

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- Swarm: Lokix Swarm[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lucinatest3"]--accent:#BB7AEB;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
219 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 18:38:30 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

awaken, old ones! / lokix swarm

pokemon swarms. mika had grown to appreciate their presence, despite the general trouble they caused. because this means they can put their ranger training to good use over something less dire — a tiny break between more urgent missions that let her feel like she had everything under control. [break][break]

when word let out that it had been a swarm of lokix, mika prepared a small team to handle the threats of the wild bug-dark pokemon. surely her shiny dusk-lycanroc, ninetales, and lucario could handle any lokix that came their way. the lattermost pokemon has many fighting techniques, as well, to quell the threats. moves and elegance that are similar to human fighting styles, such as tae kwon do or karate. [break][break]

regardless, mika makes sure that no lokix or nymble gets too out of hand. maybe she'll catch one of these pokemon at the end of it all, but even if not, she's happy to be of help to the general public. [break][break]

7UqX0TMe

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

sky, finn charbonneau
he/him
february 18
virbank city, unova
demisexual
writer
associate
disguised smoke and mirrors tuning the inner eye, the link the infinite lies within the dreamscape
awards
70 posts
part of
TAG WITH @schuyler
schuyler tate
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 20:08:59 GMT
schuyler tate Avatar
His Pangoro stumbled back and gave a gruff exhale. The teeter back from the kick the Lokix offered was almost enough to push the fighter off balance. Push kicks were a common defensive move in tae kwon do, and it seemed the Lokix itself was a master of it. A shame the pokemon became an outing obstacle. Then again, Rusturf Tunnel, despite its convenience, did pose plenty of possible wild pokemon sightings. The Pangoro ducked down and readied a HAMMER ARM in the form of a knife hand strike.

"Hook your hit."

The command earned a nod from the Pangoro as it rotated its body and swung at the oncoming bug once again. It made for excellent practice to polish the Pangoro's fighting prowess.

1czbY_oA
close tab

played by

Raptor

She/Her
July 6
Mauville City
Violent
Gang Leader
Lvl. 1 Boss
2 height
2 height
awards
12 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bullet
Bullet Valentine
LOKIX SWARM (AOO)
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 23:44:27 GMT
Bullet Valentine Avatar
"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, You're tellin' me those saws on your back actually work?!"

VROOM. WHIRR. "Lo."

"WOAH! That's groovy!"

Bullet looked at the bugman, eyes wide with admiration. These insects were so cool! They're just like the Mighty Morphin' Kamen Riders she used to watch when she was a kid. And there's so many of them, too, just like when they did those special episodes where all the Riders showed up to fight the bad guys!

Maybe she could snag one for herself? Sure, she wasn't exactly in the "truth, justice, and heroism" business, but she was still in business, and her business needed Pokemon to help run it! With a grin on her face, she grabbed a Pokeball from her belt.

"Let's roll!"

wv93lORm