lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 7:49:57 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]As more opinions are traded, Lam’s attention flits between each individual. His mind sorts through the points raised, but his tongue refuses to work at first. A slightly inability to put exactly what he feels to a proper explanation. It’s only when chimes in again with a leveling presence that he feels the knot of tension in his throat ease. “I agree with the councilwoman,” his glance skirts toward here and then away as his hands twist his water bottle between them.[break][break]

“If these civilians wanted to follow structure and a call to duty, most probably would’ve used the proper channels by now. Like the cadet program. Enforcing protocol, I think, is an opportunity to create pushback for forcing them into a process. Even if they are signing themselves up to help, not everyone is a soldier, and they probably won’t take kindly to being treated as if they are. Safety procedures are one thing, and valuable—“ another nod is tipped in ’s direction, “but people are still people, and I’d still expect some to be wild cards.”[break][break]

Hell, there are days when he wars with the concept of obligation and duty, with the idea that he’d signed on to be an educator above a war dog. It’s difficult to reconcile, even as a gym leader. “If we’re called to a location, that’s one matter, and delegation is important. But it’s equally as important to play to our strengths, like said. And in some cases, I’m inclined to agree with . If we’re not specifically called upon, holding down a position of defense or support of city might be that card to play.”[break][break]

And then Uxie happens.[break][break]

His voice falls silent, when makes his reveal—surprise filters into his expression when the Pokémon’s illusion is revealed. And of course, it’s a surprise to find that it has been hiding in plain sight, but it is not the mild deception, but rather the cadence of ’s voice that sets his mouth in the soft press of a thin frown. There is something in the twist of her quiet words that doesn’t sit well with Lam in the least. As if no reason Hideo supplies will be quite good enough for the League’s standards. Maybe he’s wrong in that thought, he hopes that he is. But it still sits uneasy in his stomach, and here is where his prior agreement dwindles.[break][break]

His glance shifts from her, to Uxie where it floats—happy as a clamperl after all that pizza. Then to Hideo, who is capable of holding his own, but is still just a boy in his own right.[break][break]

“Uxie wouldn’t be with Hideo if it didn’t feel like he was making the right decision on its behalf,” he wagers, though only Hideo can actually confirm that. It feels a bit daunting, speaking up—no matter how neutrally. And he doesn’t say anymore on the Littleroot gym leader’s behalf, but the unspoken request to not come down too hard on him is there all the same.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- a pizza hat[break]
- lam agrees with about protocol[break]
- people will do as they please tbh[break]
- woah it’s Uxie!![break]
- suddenly feels a widdle weird about the vibe so preemptively takes up for

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
986 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 3:29:10 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Freya's note finally managed to hold the girl's tongue.[break][break]

Tsubaki had stared at it a long while, even after the councilwoman's tablet was cleared away, more notes scrawled along its surface to fill the void that remained. But the girl remained transfixed on that simple message for the longest time.[break][break]

Only 's announcement managed to fully pull her from her thoughts. She looks up, glances at this figure larger than life in the mythos of a region far away, something she thought was only a fable. [break][break]

Freya's reaction was stern, practical. Lam's, protective, immediately jumping to defend him.[break][break]

Tsubaki's perpetual frown turns to something more like a scowl, furrowing her brow. She stares at it for a moment, then she offers her own rough commentary, something only an outsider could muster in a situation like this. [break][break]

"That's Uxie? It's so... small! And hungry! Kino, aren't you feeding it!?"[break][break]

+ Baki reacts to Uxie reveal

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 2:52:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noahjam"]
[attr="class","noah"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

was right. in this stack of suits, wild cards threatened to topple the entire house.[break][break]

"whoa! dude!"[break][break]

noah buckles backward. as his chair rocks, one hand reaches for lam in front of him, while his back careens into cian's shoulder. a small scramble forces chair legs to hit the ground once more.[break][break]

"no way." noah's saucer eyes match the serene sprite's. sort of. "do you know why uxie's decided to be with you, man? like you're a cool kid and all, like sure, the vibes are immaculate from you, but any other purpose?"[break][break]

another question added to the stack. how long? are you feeding it? why?

[attr="class","tag"]
      gym leaders  [break]
      + asks why uxie might be with hideo (a higher calling? etc.)

[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","symbol"]
          [attr="class,"cp cp-notes"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".noahjam"] --accent:#b04385; --speech:#b04385; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 18:06:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He has the feeling that there’s disappointment in the air, mostly coming from Miss Freya—however, as someone who also worked in the field of Pokémon conservation, he had to draw the line somewhere.

And that was the line he’d drawn in the sand a long time ago.

Moment that Noah mentioned that not everyone was a frontliner, he was definitely more than inclined to agree to that particular statement.

“That’s true,” he began in Noah’s direction. “There are some who are better suited for taking the vanguard, while others are better working from the rearguard and offering support—and healing, too.”

Maybe that answer of his would help Miss Freya understand why his stance was such.

“I prefer working on the rearguard, for… well, for reasons I actually haven’t disclosed yet because it’s rather personal as well as medical in nature, but…” he trailed off.

Okay, one secret at a time, Alex. One secret at a time!

He… he would lose all the words though, the moment Hideo suddenly brought a Pokémon out that he thought… wait. Wait a second.

He’d have to talk with Hideo later about this.

His eyebrows were still in the perpetually ‘surprised’ gesture before he thought of lowering them back down to hide his surprise.

“In my case, some of the staff who work with me over at the Sanctuary also double up as Gym Trainers—they’re well-known by the rest of the people who live and work at Fortree because asides from helping run the Gym, they also help around when people need it when they’re not on duty.”

Ethan. Claire. The other Jack, and…

“…well, does including the Fortree Ranger captain among the number of people who help keep an eye on the city count towards my number? Because, well, he’s always ready to help me out at the drop of a hat.”

If you know, you know. (Hi .)

Due to the surprise Uxie reveal, his original train of thought had gotten severely derailed as he tried to process this information.

“Well… I guess now might be the best time to let the rest of you know about his existence as well.”

He pulled out a particular Cherish Ball, popped it to full size, and out from the burst of red light…

“I thought it best to keep him a secret for as long as possible. Because who knows if Team Rocket has eyes, ears, and bugs everywhere trying to sniff out what else we’ve got hidden on our side? If anyone’s going to ask—he’s been with me since the time the meteor almost dunked all of us.”

• Alex wholeheartedly agrees that everyone has their own strengths when it comes to handling situations
• and you all thought Uxie was the only surprise?
• enter the Wandering Stormbringer himself. Tornadus, the cranky cloudman djinni

tags

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2024 20:47:14 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HERE WE GO AGAIN.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

No fool, the sheriff can tell where the wind is blowing. Each of them has their own idea of what a gym leader is, and Freya has her point as well. Civilian volunteers should have it stressed to them that, if they want to help, they should move through official channels. Any further discussion doesn’t seem like a hill worth dying on.[break][break]
When decides to alter the course of his own destiny, Navy is happy to let the old topic of conversation die. Uxie reveals itself. Shuwen steps from behind his trainer, walking up to the little legend and giving it an affectionate pat on the head.[break][break]
…damn.” In the confusion that, inevitably, will ensue at such a reaction, he joins the rest in their shock. This was a secret he knew, but it wasn’t his to share. Where Hideo goes, and what he says, is up to him. All Navy can do is try to protect him.[break][break]
Sure Hideo had a good reason to wait.” He tries to placate . Doubtless it won’t work, but it might just take some of the heat off the young man.[break][break]
Then, another revelation comes. Another legend stands among them. It seems , too, had a secret.[break][break]
Huh.” The word is dry as a battered desert stone. “For what it’s worth, I don’t have a secret god in my back pocket.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Sees the neutral reaction to his idea, lets it die for now. Grateful for Hideo, tries to run diversion for him. Floored by Alexei's revelation. Makes a joke.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,421 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 0:05:36 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Some of the reactions Hideo got were expected. 's stern tone put him on edge, bringing memories of his own parents' scoldings to the forefront of his mind - but 's, 's, and 's support helped him settle down a bit.

's was the one that caught him off guard, the boy's mouth open for a moment as her words registered in his mind. "...trust me when I say that Uxie could eat every pizza in this room. Little guy's appetite is as big as it wants it to be."

The little pixie grinned, licking its lips as it eyed (through closed eyes) a box of pizza.

Though a certain Urishifu's headpat stopped it from proving that theory in front of everyone, the pixie giggling as it playfully jabbed the Urushifu in the side - a weak jab that even Hideo could more power into.

After all, they'd already thrown hands before - no need to prove their strength again.

With a sigh, Hideo turned back to Freya. "I've had Uxie with me since Rocket attacked Littleroot. I helped summon it when Necrozma attacked Sootopolis before that, so I think it recognized my efforts…but it was hurt bad, so it didn't join me until it was healed up. I think."

It was hard to tell exactly what Uxie's motives were here.

He could mention that he didn't keep it secret from the entire League - , , and Navy knew, but he had a feeling he'd put them in deep shit if he did that. And he'd caught on that the latter might be playing this off as his first time seeing Uxie.

Another secret for him to keep, until those three were ready to share it.

Hideo ain't no snitch.

"I kept quiet 'cause for a while, I wasn't in a good spot to share. I would've been in a lot of trouble if the wrong eyes were watching me."

He'd gladly take a talking down over getting kidnapped by Rocket.

Hideo turned towards , the Gym Leader's words catching his curiosity.

And sure enough, it turned out Hideo wasn't the only one packing a secret legendary - though Alexei's certainly beat Hideo's in size. Uxie informed Hideo about what it was as it casually greeted Tornadus, waving its hand.

"Sounds like you got the same reasons as me…and the same timing."

Explained a lot about their adventure in the RKS system.

He hoped Freya wasn't gonna get madder about this reveal…

Hideo is a bit on edge after 's response, but calms a bit after , , and 's responses.
Uxie could eat every pizza in this room. Do not tempt it, .
Tells the truth: got Uxie during PAAA(:Littleroot), but first summoned Uxie during DotDD
Didn't share because he was vulnerable on his own (doesn't say that he did tell certain League members)
Damn why did Alexei get the big buff legendary while Hideo got the hungry baby
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 0:31:53 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the rest of the room takes turns talking, reacting to the  new information, but she stays trained on and the legendary creature perched on his shoulder. she has no idea if the commentary is meant to placate her or dull the sharpened edge of her deepening scowl, but her expression does not change.

the worry lines on her face are just that - fretting over the idea of a child selecting by a god. the rest of them speak on its trust - that it must be fine, if it's sided with them, and yet they do not remark on the creature itself. 

it has its own wants. its own needs. its own motives. ones no one in the room is privy to and until they can discuss with hideo further, ones she can only assume he has no inkling to either. 

it's that finally snaps her attention away. 

that makes her chair scrape against the ground as she stands; the last of her fuse sparks and burns and her lips twist, words like sweeping wildfire before even finishes speaking. 

"gym leader alexei, you mean to tell me you've had tornadus since last november and you haven't told anyone - not , not our longest tenured councilman - " with a snapping gesture to by the window - "because you feared rocket may find out? how many crises have we had since meteno? how many people could you have helped?"

her voice is painfully low, but no less threatening. despite their history, this man is not her friend right now. "you've had this creature with you for over a year and you've never used it ONCE to help our cause? conflict after conflict - the ultra sea skirmish, route 120, mirage island - and you kept it hidden to what aim?"

embers glint past her teeth, eyes molten with anger. "how little faith do you have in your own organization?"

she straightens. "so help me gods, if another one of you has been hiding something of this caliber from the league, i'll see you suspended."
GYM JAM
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,967 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 4:56:24 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
A maelstrom of thoughts swirled through the Gym Leader's head, many of which he kept to himself. He knew about 's partner for a long time, but he had no clue that , too, had received the blessing of a god. Half of him welled up with jealousy; he thought, When's my turn? Maybe was right. If there was a such thing as an "ordinary" Gym Leader, it was him. His skillset did not lend itself well to combat. He had forced himself into that role at Dewford, and to what end? Forced to run his Gym through one of his Gym Trainers, a proxy, for well over a month? He had previously said it himself. His allegiance was to Mauville first, the greater Hoenn second.

The two Gym Leaders' arguments for keeping their allegiances with the gods didn't sit well, either. Josh walked over to and whispered into his ear, "You and I are going to have to meet somewhere private to talk about this." He figured if he let Josh know, at least the League higher-ups would know. If the Councilwoman was paying attention to Josh, she may have been able to see that his reaction to the Tornadus was not as it should have been.

Did he know, too?

's words were utterly chilling. Josh had already been suspended once for misdeeds with the League. They weren't giving him another chance. He had to come clean about his own roster. "In that same vein, Councilwoman, while it is not of the same significance as a god, I have come across some powerful Pokémon of my own with similar energy signatures in the past. By now, it is well-known that I have been in the possession of a Zeraora that runs on all fours. But I am also in possession of a few other Pokémon with similar Infinity Energy signatures to Uxie and Tornadus. Due to space constraints, I cannot bring them here."

He, too, took a deep breath, his body trembling as his pessimistic mind pictured the Councilwoman relieving him of duty on the spot. If he didn't now, though, it would be more likely she would when word did get out. Better to come clean today.

"In August, I came into possession of a Type: Null that I cannot get to listen to a word I say. I've been reaching out to Pokémon experts about why he won't, and they're clueless. He'll sometimes fall asleep on the job, attack other Pokémon, or even attack people completely unprovoked. I've raised unruly Pokémon before, but never one this rebellious." Aleph was a fickle specimen, indeed; it felt like creating any kind of bond was impossible. Even so, he would not give up. There was far too much blood spilled for him to come into the world. Valoo's blood. Bora's blood.

"Then in October, I came into possession of a Glastrier not long after the Mirage Island conflict started. We fought together against Xerneas and were overwhelmed." Were it not for the ice horse, he was certain would have murdered him on the spot. "Are these the kinds of Pokémon you are suggesting we disclose to the League, Councilwoman?" he asked. "If so, then given today's revelations, establishing a ledger of high Infiniity Energy Pokémon in possession of League personnel may be a good idea, for transparency and accountability." He would have a large number of Pokémon to add to that ledger if it became a real thing. "It could really help with war plans and anti-Rocket operations where coordination is important."

Turning away from the Councilwoman and back to and , Josh let out another deep sigh. "I get it. I get that you had your reasons for wanting to handle these Pokémon yourself. They don't follow the same rules as other Pokémon. And I'm guilty of doing this myself. But I have to agree with the Councilwoman; this kind of behavior is not acceptable. We have a lot of talented trainers among us. If you can't solve a problem, then I'm sure the higher-ups can at least point you in the right direction. Normally, I would back you two up. I think you two are amazing at what you do, and are a fine example of--" he stopped himself from namedropping Matias again.

The Gym Circuit was more than just a tool for training Hoenn to go to war. It trained more than just soldiers ready to lay down their lives to protect the less fortunate. It trained medics. Couriers. Spies. There was more to war than hand-to-hand combat. Much more. Shaking his head, he got back to his point. "I'm sorry, Alex and Hideo, but I have to side with the Councilwoman on this one." As much as it sounded like he was sucking up to Freya to cover his tracks, he felt all that knowledge kept in one place would genuinely be helpful for planning war operations -- and ensuring the correct people were assigned to tasks that suited them. No more infiltrating bunkers with if he had his way.

{PC: 6}

- Josh reacts in genuine surprise to Uxie, but his reaction to Tornadus is sus.
- Josh reveals he is in possession of a Type: Null and a Glastrier.
- Josh suggests the creation of a ledger for rare Pokémon in possession of League personnel.

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Blinky        Jolteon        Good
Clyde         Flareon        Good
Janus         Espeon         Good
Basil         Leafeon        Good
Inky          Glaceon        Good
Pinky         Sylveon**      Good

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 7:28:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

GYM JAM

GYM LEADER MEGATHREAD

“A GYM LEADER’S JOB IS—” comes the last opinion to chime in on the matter, “—to assess, gauge, and provide training to aspiring trainers in pursuit of the CHAMPION RANK. no more and no less.

a textbook answer that never seems to reflect reality. for the world is far too nuanced to be swept in black and white simplicities.

in the same manner that our obligation ends at reporting a fire as we watch our community burn to the ground. what you will find is that this occupation appeals to individuals who have a sense of duty. those who want to do more.

his nose wrinkles.

individuals such as yourselves.

which is a fitting footnote for the conversation that follows. confessions are made. trust is broken. for secrets always come at a cost. the pain of being withheld from is weighed against the backdrop of previous events.

what-ifs.

a sentiment that is fresh as individuals reel from their excursion last christmas.

UXIE and TORNADUS do not anger him as they would once before. he is indifferent in the face of freya’s wrath. seeing the onus placed on another is welcoming, but not out of spite or petty satisfaction that the burden has transferred to another.

he is far too burnt to have any cinders left.

likewise, not all of us can be expected to act. it is easy to say we will protect and serve. sacrifice for the greater good. to throw water on a raging fire instead of staring in awe and despair.

an eye closes solemnly. keeping to himself.

to trust in our colleague as we navigate turbulent times.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

- says GYM LEADERS have the least obligations (out of those present)
- however, it is their moral duty to help the region as a whole
- and GYM LEADERS are often moral people
- indifferent to UXIE and TORNADUS
- comments that all of them will do the most, implicating the revelations. implies they do not trust fellow leaguers.
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 23:19:51 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HERE WE GO AGAIN.

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Josh,” his tone is a far cry from what it was the last time he said the word, “you’re not helping.” A moment’s pause to let those words sink in.[break][break]
Plenty of Nulls running around after the war. Whole herd of Glastrier and Spectrier's loose in Hoenn. If one avatar’d you, that’d be different, but they haven’t.” Some part of him feels guilty for chewing out the younger man. It touches on one of his insecurities, but the boy is a gym leader. He must be expected to conduct himself like one.[break][break]
Speaking of which,” his eyes go between and . “either of you avatars?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Talks to in a stern voice. Asks and an obvious question.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 4:15:04 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noahjam"]
[attr="class","noah"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

throughout the hubbub, noah captures the main thrum. each sprawling vibration of concern, of fury spurred on by what is perceived as unjust or unfair, encourages the tongue of the verdanturf gym leader to ask:[break][break]

"you two are revealing them now because you trust us then, right?" the gym leader asks. "you trust the league, us, to keep them safe?"

[attr="class","tag"]
      gym leaders  [break]
      + asks if the reveals are because of trust

[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","symbol"]
          [attr="class,"cp cp-notes"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".noahjam"] --accent:#b04385; --speech:#b04385; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".noahjam .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 4:51:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

For what it was worth, he had a feeling Hideo knew what they were up to while they were making the traverse through the ‘cyberscape’ of the RKS system; and he tilted his head in the tiniest of nods.

“Pretty much,” he would confirm the younger Gym Leader’s words, before…

Oh, it was about to go down.

The normally bright-eyed look he would give his fellow non-trad champion, and the one he thought would be someone he could rely and lean on in the hardest of times; had gone out.

(Ideally, he’d have gone over to where the black-haired man was and given him a right-ass punch across the face to deck him, but now was not the time for that. There would be words had after this meeting, though.)

He took a deep breath before turning to Miss Freya.

“Getting angry in a gathering such as this wouldn’t do you well if you’re looking to win everyone over,” he began in a quiet voice.

“Especially when it involves situations like this where Team Rocket also has their fingers stuck in the pie and we’re trying to come up with something solid that we can use against them moving forward; since they think we’re disorganized and function without direction.”

There would be more information coming.

“As it is, I understand your rage about us concealing these ‘secrets’ from you, but they were done with good reason. As over here said, the reason why we chose to reveal them now is because we’re at the point in time where we can trust everyone assembled here to assess the situation, and talk it over in a civilized manner; and come up with plans on how to prepare for what’s coming to include what we shared with you so far—and knowing Team Rocket, prepare for what they’ve most likely got brewing over where they’re holed up.”

He exhaled, before continuing.

“I have something else—remember whom I mentioned earlier, the one who attacked me recently? Since he’s publicly known to be a Rocket member, I just want to let you know that for some time previously, he was the Gym Leader of Pacifidlog. Shell Badge, if you can remember that time there was a research ship anchored off-shore some distance away from the little town out there. Who knows how much information he has about the Gym Leaders now, all things considered.”

Okay, now that that was done…

“If you want to hand out suspensions later, you can do that; however we have to focus on the bigger picture here—we have to prepare against whatever else shit is coming on the horizon because of the effects that this—that ‘Dynamax’ is bringing to the table.”

To Navy’s question, he shook his head.

“No. Nothing like that. He’s more a companion for me at the moment. I would hazard a guess the same may be true for Hideo, however I’ll have him answer for himself.”

He then remembered something else, as he was trying to bring the entire conversation back on track.

“If anyone else here was stranded in that version of Galar, I was stuck there too; if you need information regarding the twenty or so years that we were trapped there and saw the ‘Dynamax’ phenomenon at work, I have notes as well that I can share with anyone who needs it.”

(For that was his blessing and curse at the same time—loathe as he was to forget what happened in that Hammerlocke; something compelled him to take notes of as much information in that little ‘world’ as he could.)

As it was, the Stormbringer was looking over everyone else before coming to hover beside him, arms folded over.

• Alex agrees quietly with Hideo’s statement about the timing of their revelations
however that is all for naught as what happened next means SHIT WILL GO DOWN, between him and Josh at least
• Alex just gives little Josh this stare of disbelief, however his thoughts are going a million miles a minute; the clear look of betrayal is now evident on his face as he now glares at the other man before turning to address the situation at hand
• he said what he said: if there’s a need to dole out suspensions, he’s willing to take that however everyone has to focus on the issue at hand; if we gotta work together we gotta work together
• in case anyone else needs more information for Dynamax, he also has notes to share since he kept track of most shit happening in that Hammerlocke in Goodbye Galar

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,783 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 5:16:35 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy ciannyday"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]

[attr="class","tag"]

cian has his head in his hands at the revelation of UXIE and TORNADUS, too stunned to add anything to the conversation that soon turns into a verbal battle between different parties. through it all, not once does he doubt the integrity of anyone there, but perhaps it is his optimism that clouds his judgment.[break][break]

after all, he considers both and friends but he had no idea of their secrets. probably for the best, given his history of ratting.[break][break]

he lifts his head from his hands.[break][break]

"i think...communication is important. trust is important. we're all on the same side here. i agree that uxie and tornadus should have been reported long ago but there's no changing that now."[break][break]

after briefly glancing over at , he turns to .[break][break]

"alex, why did tornadus side with you?" as he speaks, THUNDER cracks from outside the building, hidden behind dark clouds that loom over lilycove, "and does it know why thundurus is here?"[break][break]

[break]

notes:[break]
. siting next to noah & lam[break]
. monkas at the reveal[break]
. says it's okie hehe let's just share and be honest from now on ^o^[break]
. asks alex if they know why thundurus is here

[attr="class","oocnotes"]GYM JAMBOREE

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ciannyday"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; transform:rotate(-40deg); transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 5:46:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her brows shoot up as incredulity breaks the tense anger on her face.

"there is a gross misunderstanding if you think my intentions with any part of this meeting have been to win you, or anyone else, over. i am doing my job, alexei."

she does not miss the hushed mumble by one , the returned glare from after the former finishes informing her about several pokemon that have become more common as of late. steals the words from her mouth and she ignores the exchange entirely.

"the fact of the matter is that this legendary could have made a difference and you have withheld it based on assumptions and paranoias. i will grant you that these anxieties are not baseless, but if you were worried about security at that point in time, you could have, again, gone to or .

"you could have used it in the ultra deep sea to secure the seal stone.

"on route 120 to fight our enemies.

"on mirage island to secure the remnants of regice.

"instead, you hid it because a gym leader from years ago was compromised? and this gave you cause to mistrust everyone else in this room?"
 her eyes narrow. 

emphasizes the importance of trust and she wearily looks back at . gone, she supposes, are the days where he might look upon such impudence and say something out of pocket, tone clipped, tongue a razor's edge. 

she sighs. "no, there's no changing that now." 

so much bloodshed. so much infighting. she wonders, briefly - and sourly - if rocket meetings fall prey to the same cycles. if it's just the human condition. 

"though i implore the both of you to be up front and honest now."
GYM JAM
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,421 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
GYM JAM
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 15:02:30 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
did, indeed, get mad at 's reveal, Hideo shutting up as she spoke over him.

Craaaaaaap.

Hideo tried his best to stay stone-faced and calm, but the bits of sweat growing on his brow as Freya laid into Alexei. Even if Hideo himself wasn't the focus of that scolding, he couldn't help but feel like it was directed at him as well, even if he was only caught in the crossfire.

There wasn't much he could say on that matter. Alexei had plenty of words to share in that regard, and Hideo didn't want to draw even more scrutiny to himself.

's mention of his own Pokemon almost got Hideo to raise an objection - had not done so first. "Yeah…I got a Spectrier of my own. And I know a friend that has one too. Don't think those are too noteworthy." He even had his own Type:Null, though bringing up its unruly nature would only draw more scrutiny.

As for Navy's question…

"...Alexei's got it right. Uxie's been with me for a bit, but it hasn't made me an avatar." There was a small hint of annoyance in his voice - the little guy was eating all his cheese snacks and having him run around like a headless Combusken for answers, and all he had to show for it was the pixie by his side.

The topic of trust is brought up by and "I wouldn'ta become a Gym Leader if I didn't trust the League. I'm showing Uxie because I trust you all."

Trust of varying degrees - but enough trust.

"And because I wanted to be more honest with you all."

As honest as he wanted to be. As honest as he needed to get their help.

Whoops.
Agrees with .
Tfw no avatar powers but Uxie still eats his food.
Hideo states his trust in the League and desire to be more honest
(Totally still hiding stuff though lmao)