Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 15:51:26 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The platform descends amidst the chaos. Ameena can't help the wild grin as she catches sight of the bird deity's pain. That'll show It to play with her and so many others. No god can hold them. [break][break]

The large-masked creature that awaits them is daunting, but Ameena doesn't feel the dread for more than a second. The mask on her face empowers her, the anonymity giving her great relief. She is energized at the feeling that her actions will not have severe consequences despite the peril and general sense of doom that covers the battle like a heavy blanket. [break][break]

The Nihilego do not scare her; she could easily put them to sleep, she thinks, but she wants to leave the battle and find Azelf, first. She swings her chain around as a defensive action to keep others away as she hurries to the hole that must lead to the bottom. She must get Azelf as suggested, and then she needs to secure some evidence from the prison for her future studies.

TAGS –[break]
NOTES – action: escape through hole 2 the bottom floor (chain: filled with dream energy that can conk people out)[break]Xf8bLoK8

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
··
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,884 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 17:06:06 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
For the first time since being becoming an inmate, Josh felt like he was in control. For every guard that tried to seize them, he saw their strikes in slow motion, adjusting his own to counter theirs with what looked like superhuman precision in real time. With the grace of a Tsaarena, the reflexes of a Ribombee, and 's wisdom on how to use a sword, he weaved an elegant but lethal choreography of cuts and stings with the prison's walls. Was this face-melting experience what it was like to be a Raikou?

The more he utilized his awesome power, the more his leg thumped. The one Okidogi's whip-like chain had cut open. Purple, festering skin began crawling out from the cut that refused to heal, slowly making his leg feel like gelatin. It was the same feeling he got when he rode King Zing, the wing vibrations mercilessly eroding away his sense of touch. His eyes would turn a sickly purple, as well, making the Knight of Thunder look like he was in a trance as he fought back.

At last arriving at the feeding pit, Josh descended into the thick of the chaos, observing the Hearthflame Ogerpon -- and screaming for help. "I'll protect you, Andrea!" Josh shouted over a roaring burst of flames. From his perspective, the heat-seeking Stealth Rocks crawled toward their targets at the speed of 's Patron. To others, he looked like a Double-Teaming Ninjask, in front of the Ogerpon in one instant and behind it the next. Though his blade could not block 's laser, he would use it in an attempt to knock one of the Stealth Rocks into its path.

If he had his way, not one Stealth Rock would touch neither Andrea, nor Tsubaki, nor Ogerpon.

Once he felt Andrea and Tsubaki were safe enough, he tracked down his cellmate. Before he could respond, he dropped to his knees, the poison beginning to impede him after using his power for far too long without cooldown. "Michael... I don't know how much longer I can last..." Josh coughed, pointing toward the large hole in one of the fleshy tubes they saw. "You... should be able to brace against its sides. Go. I'll... follow when I can." Regardless of whether his friend heeded his words, Josh would slowly get to his feet. He dizzily stumbled toward the tube and slid down the side of it, using what remained of his strength to try to slow his descent.

tl;dr:

DeY3t8zd

- Weakling ward
- BADLY POISONED
- Josh's leg flares up again, the poison of the TOXIC CHAINS spreading up his body.
- Josh arrives at the feeding pit, recognizes Andrea, and shouts to her to flee.
- After explains why the Ogerpon is upset, Josh swears to protect her.
- Josh, hearing that can possibly control the Nihilego, uses his speed and reflexes to deflect Stealth Rocks away from Ogerpon and Andrea.
- Josh asks to flee down the hole in the fleshy tube and that he will be following when he can.
- TOXIC CHAIN ABILITY: Josh's chain turns rigid like a sword. It grants him INCREASED SPEED and SUPERHUMAN REFLEXES/REACTION TIME.··
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 17:59:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

as chaos descends upon the prison, she feels the tides shift. it's subtle, barely more than a faint tug toward one side of the conflict... but it's enough, perhaps, to evolve a spark into a wildfire.

[break][break]

and she tries to stay close to her allies, to , , and , but everything goes purple and her body begins to feel like fire with each step she takes. her teeth clench as if that'll stop the pain - futile, she fears, for the searing sensation of burning from the inside out spreads and spreads until she's not certain what could remain viable.

[break][break]

with the onslaught of poison descending upon her body, her strained grip on control wanes. it falters, slipping from her fingers quicker than ever before. it results in small purple bursts of toxic spatial energy radiating out from her body with each step. they're smaller, slightly more contained than the bigger bursts... but she feels one of painful destruction building in the background. it's akin to a swell of waves - smaller at first until the giant tidal wave gains enough momentum to come in from the sea.

[break][break]

"go."

[break][break]

she mumbles the plea to , , and as she stumbles a little ways away from them. the further she can get, the better...

[break][break]

it leads her closer to the gaggle of nihilego trying to take down other prisoners (, ) and with a pleading look for them to run, to escape, her purple power begins to grow further. she sinks toward the ground, folding in on herself in an attempt to keep it contained until they're out of harms way.

[break][break]

and once she swears she no longer sees blurry outlines of other people, her control snaps.

[break][break]

with a pained yelp, a large toxic spatial eruption immediately blossoms out from the alchemist's body (it looks like this hehe, pls click for a reference). it spreads in a large radius toward any nearby bodies, though she feebly tries to direct the main decay to the nihilego.

[break][break]

after, her body slumps into exhaustion and pushing herself back up onto her feet is a painful endeavor she hisses through. even standing, in the end, proves to be difficult for her body sways and falters, staggering toward whatever semblance of an exit she can conjure up in her poisoned delusion.

[break][break]

toxic chain ability:[break]
toxic spatial eruption - illeana's spatial powers struggle against the toxic chain and result in a pulsing eruption of toxic spatial energy from her body/the chains that is a corrupted version of her normal spatial erosion, essentially lacing the erosion with radiation and toxins to cause the rapid acceleration of decay to the landscape (and megalopolans) around them.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]8WUq3lDR [break]
[break]
poisoned smile, losing control more rapidly,[break]
trying to keep a distance between herself & others,[break]
unleashes another toxic spatial eruption at the nihilego,[break]
exhaustion is settling in...

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

··
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
883 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 13, 2024 21:39:48 GMT
Shred Avatar
As the Okidogi and the prison guards are beaten back by the relentless rioting, you're given a rare moment to recover. You lay there on the floor, simply breathing, doing nothing else. Even as your chest is raw with pain, there's something strangely serene about the moment. Any other time, this kind of passivity would've gotten you beaten and bullied. But here, in the midst of the madness? It's the first time you can really, really relax.

You would've stayed there for hours and days and weeks if you could. But there's no rest of the wicked. As 's shadows begin to drag upon you, you pull yourself to a feet with a groan. Still, you make sure to swipe a few pieces of the shattered orange rock before you go. You're not sure why. It's just instinct. But you'll trust it.

You make it to the platform, which descends to the next chaotic ward, which descends to the next chaotic ward, and finally, you come down to the feeding pit. You see plenty of familiar faces all around you, and plenty of unfamiliar-but-overly-familiar faces, too. But you can't afford to linger on any of them. Not until you're safe. Not until you're out of danger. Not until the Toxic Chain is off your neck and you're holding a Pokeball in your hand.

And especially not while you're standing opposite to this blazing ogre.

There's no way in hell you're beating this thing, especially not with all the Nihilego and the stealth rocks and the fire and the like. Staying is suicide. You need to get the fuck out of here, to somewhere where you can get a grip, get a lay of the land, and get where you need to go.

And you need to stay with . And, unfortunately, that means taking the worst exit possible.

You stare at the gaping tube for a moment. You would do anything for love, but would you do that? Then you glance back at the madness happening behind you, and decide that yes, actually, you'd definitely do that. But you wouldn't be happy about it.

Letting out a groan through gritted teeth, you kick a chunk of stale mochi towards one of the assailing Nihilego before flinging yourself down the grotesque tube.

TL;DR - Shred has a strange time, kicks some mochi at a jellyfish, and follows his pookie Lulu down the flesh tube.

ltOAYZY4
FUCK IT WE SALAC

····················
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 0:47:34 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]He could feel pull away. Maybe she'd run off without looking back, sure in her sworn duty. Maybe she'd hesitate at the threshold, guilt keeping her leashed. If she did look back, she'd see that Isaac wouldn't turn to face her. Instead, he'd just throw the ghost of a smile over his shoulder. He wasn't gonna hold her back. Not when he trusted her with his life.[break][break]

The click of a heel was all he needed. The tailwind he kicked up would be plenty to send her and her friends on their way.[break][break]

Where the kids passed, wasn't far behind. He never was, a fact Isaac was always thankful for. Today, he was for more than one reason. At Doug's accusation, he fired what he thought would be a wry smile. With all the poison coursing through his veins, it was probably more manic than anything.[break][break]

"What, me? I'm just peachy!" Oh, Arceus. When did his voice get so raspy? Maybe the poison was taking a toll faster than he thought. "I mean, c'mon. Just look at this shade of purple. I've never looked bet-" A coughing fit promptly cut off his sass, leaving him shooting an apologetic smile Doug's way.[break][break]

"If you don't mind."[break][break]

What did it say about Isaac and Doug, that embracing what they desired brought them back to what they had? Were they more content than they ever could have known? Were they given a newfound appreciation for what had been so cruelly snatched away from them? Or were they just striving for the purpose they fought so hard to claim for themselves?[break][break]

No time for philosophy. Isaac felt like a million bucks. Maybe it was progress. Maybe it was the adrenaline and poison bleeding into each other. Whatever the reason, Isaac hopped up onto a leg that until now had been held together by toxic barbs, shard of ice, and prayers. "Thanks a million, buddy," he said, giving Doug a friendly clap on the shoulder.[break][break]

"If you're after you-know-who, she went that-a-way. Says she's got this, but. C'mon. I know how we work."[break][break]

Big brothers together strong. Even if they weren't physically in the same place, together their cause was just. With his faith in both Eris and Doug unbreakable, and his own spirits stoked high, Isaac could turn his attention to the group at large. It was all out war. Megalopians. Ultra Beasts. Even the mysterious masked 'mon, who held the line against in word and deed alike.[break][break]

They could handle things down below. Personally, Isaac preferred the air.[break][break]

He couldn't help but smile as he saw who sailed up to meet him. had the same idea, and only the harsh mistress known as gravity stopped him from greeting her on the way up. As she grappled one of the Nihilego, Isaac sailed up behind its partner. Her throw would meet his spinning kick, sending the two Nihilego careening into one another with near-explosive force.[break][break]

As they landed, he gently nudged her shoulder with his. "Knew I'd find you here," he said, voice tender and reassuring to Hoennites and yet full of danger for the occupants of this hellish prison. "Can I have this dance?"[break][break]

With their combined agilities, it would be a dance of destruction for anything in their way.[break][break]

1oVPkeVv[break][break]

TEAL DEER[beak]
Isaac kicks up a tailwind for the Kids Club, spurring them onward to their journey. He'll cover the rest from here.[break]
He accepts Doug's field medicine because right now his leg is exploded and he looks like a sexy Grimace.[break]
With renewed vigor, he joins Genny in an all-you-can-beat jellyfish jam.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]··
close tab

played by

Aurvandil

He/Him
July 11
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Ranger
Cadet
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
64 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michaeldavis
Michael Davis
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 0:59:38 GMT
Michael Davis Avatar

Even if Michael's assault remained ineffective, he was glad to see that his aura of fire protected those around him. And, as the platform began its descent into the pits of Hell, the fires of Hope inside of the Cadet only grew higher. There was no telling what could be accomplished with everyone working toward one common goal. If only the world could come together like this on a grand scale.

Now, in the dreaded Feeding Pit, the affliction made its presence known by a burning sensation that crept up Michael's arms. The color of his hands and arms slowly shifted into a wretched fuchsia hue. Bile and half-digested mochi tainted his mouth with the taste of peaches and vomit. The Cadet relented, allowing his body to do its best to expel the poison. His stomach twitched and writhed in agony. It was apparent that this power had its drawbacks, and was to be used sparingly.

Some sought to take the Ogrepon head-on. Others targeted the sprinklers themselves. This made Michael wonder if success would cause water to douse the flames when unhindered. Michael recalled, though, that the showers would always activate when the bowl in the Pit's center had been filled.

"I'll be right with you!" he replied to . "I have to try to get that bowl filled first! These fires need to be put out!"

Even as Michael's vision grew hazy and his body grew weary, the Cadet Ranger charged forth. Seeking to grab every piece of Mochi before tossing them into the center bowl of the Feeding Pit. Among the chaos, the task would be daunting, but not impossible.

2W0c8sRZ

TL;DR:
-Weakling Ward
-Michael has DESPAIRING DISADVANTAGE
-BADLY POISONED
-The Cadet's goal is to fill the bowl in the Feeding Pit in hopes it activates the showers!
-Toxic Chain Ability: Burning Passion
Michael's burning passion to help others is personified as his Toxic Chains wrap around his arms and hands. They create an aura of fire, which Michael uses to battle the foes who dare to stop him and the others from escaping. He is determiend to help everyone escape!

Punished Pokemon:
··
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 1:50:08 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Whatever her husband said was lost in the jubilation of his revival. Which was fortunate as she already had enough to scold him for.
[break][break]

The chain sinks into Munkidori’s shoulder. It retracts just as quickly, but she can see that ]something was done. For an instant, its eyes flash with a mixture of despair and desperation. Its shoulders sag under a perceived burden. “!?” Her eyes widen as a third figure joins her expedition—the automaton gleaning a mirror-like silver.
[break][break]

She jumps as a rubber bullet ricochets off the glimmering air in front of her. Her breath catches in her throat as the faceless thing turns to look at her. “Thank you.” She murmurs softly into Leon’s ears. Though it doesn’t have eyes, the paladin earns a nod of gratitude. At some point, she tosses his mask to the floor.
[break][break]

At this range, its shots are deafening. But she isn’t certain she wants to hear what’s happening anyway. She needs to stay focused. Just reach the platform. One step at a time, okay? For once, her inner voice is a compass instead of a burden. With all the abuse that had been thrown her way this week, even she couldn’t justify making it worse. Arceus, he’s heavy.
[break][break]

The poison clouding her vision slowly saps the strength from her limbs. Her arms begin to quiver.
[break][break]

With a grateful sigh, Aubre feels her foot drag over the lip of the platform. As she staggers forward, the fringes of her cape snake forward to support them. Everything that happens next is a blur. Then, with a jerk, the elevator is descending to the next level. But, even as their wardens fade from view, she feels her heart twist with worry. This feels too easy.
[break][break]

Then, the next ward joins her. The sight of John Sullivan gives her hope—especially as the word healing echoes up. “Y-yeah.” Aubre stares up at what she can see of her husband’s silver mop. There’s a brief hesitation before she speaks, one borne from a thousand different things. “He’s my husband.” And, right now, this was one of those for worser situations.
[break][break]

With a muttered prayer, the redhead lets John get to work. “Thank you.” Gradually, she feels Leon’s legs become steadier between them. The deadweight boulder becomes more of a rock. At the admonishment, the doctor awkwardly laughs. “I’ll need a lot more than my back done when we get out of here." If. Poor guy would probably have a line out the door.
[break][break]

The cloak hides the dappling as violet begins to spread across her skin.
[break][break]

As the platform descends, she does as asked. An arm remains locked around his weight as they sink further into the bowels of the prison. She was already planning ahead. Her mind was fixated on Ogerpon below, her mind reviewing the anatomy of a Worry Seed and the safest way to remove it. She flashes an almost guilty look her husband’s way, but she doesn’t speak.
[break][break]

He knows what’s coming.
[break][break]

But as her feet touch the ground, she feels heat rush over her. Her arm rips out of Leon’s grip with a snarl of terror.
[break][break]

Pupils swell as she spots the flames flickering around the Ogerpon’s mask. A doctor? You’re a doctor, right? Any thoughts of helping vanish as her mind backpedals in terror. Lavender tears run down her face as the redhead stumbles away. A bodiless scream tears from her throat as she stumbles away from the distressed grass type. Suddenly, the room is an alleyway. Warm lips eclipse hers. The words are an unintelligble murmur. Cold arms wrap around her as she flails against imagined paws. "No! N-no! Get back!"
[break][break]

She doesn't even notice as @tempest's bubble wraps around her to keep the fire and heat at bay.[break][break]
Sensing her terror, the cloak erupts into tendrils. These whistle as they rocket toward the Ogerpon and its mask. Through the pulsing sections, all of her fears pour in. The feelings of that night as the tapping of the hound’s claws eclipsed her heartbeat. The way it felt as the hellfire bit into her skin. Beneath that is a screaming urge to want to help. To no longer be useless and broken. Two of her tendrils try to wrestle the maskaway, one tugging at the plant weaving into its spine. [break][break]As she does this, her husband's sentinel pulls her away. Its hands sink through the borrowed shield as if it's not there, reflecting and refracting it to those nearby.
[break][break]

She'd just potentially heard his last words, and she wouldn't even be able to remember them.

The flames grow taller. The ground vanishes as she's pulled into the pit.

9|v4lWOy

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Supports Leon until John manages to get him standing[break] Totally plans to help save Ogerpon, but OOPS there's fire [break] Her tendrils try to install a fear of fire into Ogerpon while tugging wildly at the worry seed[break] Tries to flee the fire and is caught by Leon's sentinel[break] Falls into the open pit as Leon kisses her farewell.[break]
Toxic Chain Ability - Taste Your Own Medicine: Aubre is able to make others feel the emotions or pain of others by touching two people in succession with her chain. Broken ribs? You can now feel what those feel like. Despair? Eat it up. The point of it is sharp, so she can also use it for offensive purposes. These tendrils hang from her back like a shredded cape and wrap around her head in a hood. It offers also offers limited defense abilities. Think Doctor Strange.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#5AC575;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:10.5px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color: #72CD89;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 11px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]··
close tab

played by

Madda

she/her
December 25
Cascarrafa, Paldea
??????
Trainer
Civillian
0 height
0 height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucia
Lucia Aldrete
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 4:13:56 GMT
Lucia Aldrete Avatar
The chain around Lucia tightened as it merged into her sheer will of wanting to break out of her prison by force. To rebel against the pokemon and strangers that had tried to imprison her in this dimension slash weird ass prison!

Others share this same sudden resurgence of confidence as everyone made a sudden break to the elevator for their lives. Lucia ran as fast as her legs could allow before joining the amassing group on the elevator lowering them down. She came just in time to see hugging and other meeting up with their comrades once more. She smiled at the two of them. Her expression laid the non-physical wounds bare. Lucia hurt, but was determined to live another day.

"I was so worried..." she said, shoving her way into Eris and Hideo's hug. Although she wasn't as close enough to either, both had impacted her in pretty big ways. She'd have to start going over ideas on how to thank both later on. Maybe they'd like some delicious Paldea cuisine sometime? Things to ask them later, as the youngest in the group watched the other two kids focus their attention on something else unknown to her. She blinked, thoroughly lost.

"Wh-What are you guys talking about? I don't feel anything."

Thankfully, had come forward to help her sort things out, until it left her more confused. Azelf? Down inside of this place?

"What? I don't...Mm." She frowned, shooting Hideo a look for a moment and turning back to Eris. Shouldn't they be trying to escape this place rather than search for one of the lake trio? If it was important to Hideo though, Lucia knew it must be important! "Okay." She gave a silent nod before following and down the hole that the duo had climbed down.

Down, down, down they fell...

"Where are we going?" she shouted out to the other two kids. "Isn't Azelf supposed to be in a lake or something?"

Lucia flailed on the way down, spinning back up to see the group behind them shrinking ever so slightly. Somebody else had jumped into the hole after them. Though it was hard to discern who it could be given how far behind they were compared to them.

bSbfcnSF

TL;DR:
- Runs to the elevator platform and gets to safety
- Reunites with , . and
- Watches the kids commune with something or other, then is told that they're saving Azelf?
- CHOICE: Lucia follows Eris and Hideo down the hole
- Hears somebody following after them, but isn't able to see who?

·
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,529 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 4:29:40 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

As the group descends further and further into this purple hell hole she scrambles to try and reorient herself. Her main priority was saving her pokemon, and that meant reaching the deepest pit of this place right? [break][break]

Her palms became slick with sweat as her anxiety began to rise, or was it the poison coursing through her veins? She had to get them all out of here. She was an elite 4, her duty was to protect, she couldn't do anything without her pokemon. [break][break]

She looks down at the toxic chain that gave her strength at a cost and resorted to only using it if she found it necessary. It was then that the chaos erupts as that strange Pokémon begins to rampage, this time emboldened by the mask that the guards had forced them to look into. Staying here meant death, but in spite of all of that one rushes forward to save the pokemon. Melody did not recognize the woman who rushed forward but she could feel the emotion behind it all and so..."RESIST THE CHAIN, HELP THE POKEMON." she orders to . Her chain throbs and pulses as it tries to embolden the woman enough to achieve melody's desires, but as it sends her energy. Melody's body takes on more of a purple tint and she coughs. [break][break]

She stayed back, this ability gave her a bigger advantage if she could use it safely. It was there that something caught her eye, three little bodies and a rather large one. Melody instantly recognized one of them as she knew that was here, but she could also hear @teddies voice.[break][break]

She was torn, she had to make a decision, they were going elsewhere. "Michael I'm sorry." she whispers to herself as she chooses the one she swore to care and nurture over her lover. She rushes over towards Hideo before she can lose him as she realizes something "Go faster." she tells herself as Melody's chain throbs again and she moves quickly to catch up to them "Hideo!!" she calls out as she continues to cough. [break]

G|pocylI

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass][break][break]

TOXIC VOICE: Melody has 'the voice' (think dune) in which she can give someone an order to do an action and if they comply they become stronger while fulfilling the order and are more likely to succeed.[break][break]

TLDR: Moved by @andreaveanu's attempt to save the pokemon and uses her voice to give the order "SAVE THE POKEMON" to andrea and "RESIST THE CHAIN" to the green lil pokemon[break][break]
Stays in the back of the crowd to try and keep safe due to her ability [break][break]
Melody spots and can hear 's voice. [break][break]
After some turmoil she apologizes to navy and chooses to go after Hideo as she swore to herself she'd protect the future of Hoenn.[break]
Calls out to and co ( )
··
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,086 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 4:34:26 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Oscar... got it."[break][break]

She glances up at him, a serene look on her face. would not know her any other way, but her mentor would recognize it as an expression she has only worn once before: back in a lost dream, when she realized that their world was coming to an end. Acceptance. Resignation. Peace. Things she'd always rejected. [break][break]

She lifts herself off of the cold, concrete floor. The chaos around them does not faze her. She barely even spares it a passing glance, letting the brutality, the cried of pain and terror roll over her. [break][break]

She focuses solely on the lift, and follows Oscar and Navy to the bottom of the prison. Whatever lies ahead, she braces herself for it, no explanations necessary. [break][break]

"By the way, call me Baki."[break][break]

Suddenly, as if she'd forgotten to mention it, she tells the stranger who was helping Navy her name. She loosens the mask, letting it drop to her feet. There's a gaunt appearance to her face. Clearly poisoned, she seems so calm, but the fierce look in her eyes remains, the spell of her pacification broken. [break][break]

"Don't like killin'. Not anymore. But anyone tries and kills you, I'll kill 'em first. You saved Navy, so I owe you that much."[break][break]

She lets that hang in the air, without another word. Navy's off ahead of them, coming up with a plan. He doesn't hear what she says to . Just as well, he probably wouldn't like it.[break][break]

When the lift opens up, and the heat hits her, she gasps. Her breath is stolen from her, like stepping into a sauna. Hotter, even. They're being cooked alive. A kiln, blown glass sculptures floating all around them like balloons, defying gravity. She marvels at the light pouring off them, when she realizes... even here, the Sea has an influence. [break][break]

"Baki, the jellyfishes! You can save them, right?"
[break]

She sets her eyes on . She's locked in a struggle with the heat, surrounded by the angels of the Deep Sea. Immediately, her thoughts spring toward the Nihilego she was entrusted with following their venture to the core. Andrea had called it Jello, a disarmingly cute name for what others would call an abomination. [break][break]

This woman knows just as well as her. They're not acting out of malice. It's self-preservation. Getting those two mixed up, it's the cause of all of Hoenn's ills, it's the reason for those five bloody years in Kanto. But she's a new woman now. A new name, a new life. She struggles with the weight of it, trusting anyone-- but with those words, she knows she can trust Andrea.[break][break]

"Nothin' else I can do, Vaneau!"[break][break]

Not a moment's hesitation, she steps toward the source of the heat, feeling it burning her skin. The poison in her veins feels like it begins to boil.[break][break]

Floating, jagged rocks block the way, but a blur faster than her eye can track parts the way. It can only be , judging by his performance on Rotue 105. [break][break]

"Devlin! Thanks!"[break][break]

She takes another step. She can feel cinders burning her cheek, her heartbeat in her head.[break][break]

"You care ‘bout those Nihilego, yeah? Then do what only you can do."
[break]

's voice echoes in her ears. She takes one more step. This time, a leap, and then she's running toward it, along the path made for her, toward something only she can do. The burning, the pain, it all falls away behind her as she shouts at the top of her voice at the Nihilego.[break][break]

"... Stop! Stop it! Stop fighting! You're scared, and angry, and I know you're confused, but this ain't the place! These people, they're not your enemies! They're here to help! We're here to help!"[break][break]

She reaches out to touch the first Nihilego. A pacifying chain wraps around it, trying to calm it. [break][break]

She can feel the hum of the light within, the influence of the Sea, and this close, it conjures memories of a stranded ship. A strange feeling comes over her, but she ignores it-- blinks, rather than staring into the abyss. She turns, and keeps going.[break][break]

A flurry of chains pop out of her chest, connected to her heart, and attempt to pacify the rest. Their collective hum bothers her, a droning in the back of her mind that she tries her best to ignore. [break][break]

The battle between Andrea and the fiery pokemon with the mask is too important to mess this up, but... [break][break]

... she feels uneasy, like something scooped out her mind and made it disappear, just like the inner compartment of that ship. [break][break]

Blood trickles down her nose as she looks at the Nihilego in front of her, pacified by her chains, a direct connection to her heart. It's strangely familiar, and she suddenly wonders where her other half is-- whether it's still floating in some tank deep in the Megalopolis labyrinth, or whether that was only a dream.[break][break]

toxic tranquility - the bearer of this chain can cause anyone it touches to immediately cease any hostile thoughts or actions, and perceive the bearer as an ally for as long as the chain is in contact
[break][break]

58SgWB6f
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Ugly Ward[break]
+ Roll DESPAIRING Disadvantage: roll three times; the lowest roll is used[break]
+ Badly Poisoned![break]
+ tl;dr - baki introduces herself to oscar; uses her pacification powers to try and stop the nihilego from attacking and everyone else, thanks to the help of and amogus others; the call of the void speaks to her and she wonders where her own nihilego is

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
··
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 4:57:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the thought of looking for familiar faces goes up in smoke. back through her nose, her throat, the palate on the roof of her mouth, and back down. the pressure builds, chain on her neck reminding her that it is a chain and her mother's words, heard through ears in another lifetime, whisper that a dragon is always, always hungry. 

she stops looking for familiar faces. she stops looking for a way out. jerked about between real and fantasy, whiplash realization, and she is doomed - clarity has come in her anger. 

his face (her joy) drains away as azelf's will burns holes in false futures. 

their wardens are struck. the tides surge. she is swept in a sea of decrepit bodies towards a garden of angels. among them is , but her eyes are molten gold, leaking purple at the edges, staining her cheeks, and she shows no recognition as she savagely tears through the crowd.

a crowd that thins inexplicably, every touch of her tongue tasting hate and fear and desolation as they succumb to horrors of the mind. she savors that flavor, remembers a hand in her own, the eyes of a shackled man made free and made captive again.

a beast stands in their way - what would have spelled their doom eventually. there is a fire in her ears, a roar that drowns out the cries from , , and .

the lapping tongue, seething with her hatred, sparks blue, and she screeches as she leaps to contend with this insolent obstruction.

j1SL|Lg4
fighting ogerpon
dragon's tongue - toxic chain of snapping fire. will harm friend & foe.
··
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 7:12:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devil cursed"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","lyrics"] not a god's chosen [break] but a god's cursed

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","top1"]
[attr="class","topimage2"]

[attr="class","jbanner"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","postbox"] together, they all sprint towards their salvation. they are brought to a massive feeding pit where greater masses await them. poisoned, shackled bodies that stand together in a pool of noxious poison, ready for the reaping.

[break][break] much like , jayden doesn't pay attention to any of it. instead, his eyes are drawn to the sudden blast of heat that explodes across the chamber when HEARTHFLAME OGERPON appears, it's gargantuan crystalline mask glowing red-hot in the center like an exploding star.

[break][break] 'FREE ME.'

[break][break] whether it's by the WILL of his dreams, of the delusions that were only supported by the influence of THE COVETED in that floating megalopolis, or by the sudden hateful desire that floods him, jayden breaks free of the crowd. thorny toxic chains sink into his skin, draining his body of it's remaining energy, taking advantage of the deadly poison that floods his very person.

[break][break] he is hurt. he is poisoned. he is cursed.

[break][break] CURSED. CURSED. CURSED.

[break][break] that is his fate, that is always his fate, no matter the world that he exists in.

[break][break] but he must break free of it, in order to obtain the POWER that exists at the other end.

[break][break] chien pao's chosen sprints forward, culling forth all those who threaten to stand in his path by bringing them to their knees by wielding an onslaught of terror and nightmares. forcing them into an endless loop of their worst memories, so that they will not stand in his path beside as he sprints towards the pit's centerfold without pause.

[break][break] he can feel the surge of 's supporting power, can feel the comradarie of those like and from that broken galar, even can feel the influence of something greater as if the bleeding gaze of one scorches it's way into his back.

[break][break] perhaps it is his own choice, or a predestined thread of FATE that pulls him towards the center. the same ones that connect him to the likes of and , unknown to him. the same ones that tie him to or or the rest of rocket, undoubtedly.

[break][break] in the mass of bodies, his eyes catch upon the sight of one . how fated it would be that they would meet in a prison like this, how ironic. on the sands of dewford, where ice had crystallized only his body, now they stood together on equal footing. both undoubtedly poisoned by these selfsame TOXIC CHAINS. [break][break]

[break][break] the memories that are dredged up from a split-second interaction empower his DESIRE and the power from the toxic-chain, curdling the nightmares that he inflicts on the people around him. his chains are embodied with piercing light, blasting outwards in an arc as the cursed buckles to the floor with his own torturous scream.

[break][break]

TOXIC CHAIN ABILITY: [break] temporal terror [break][break]
jayden's toxic chain ability traps foes in a timeloop of their worst nightmares. upon activation, foes become ensnared in recurring cycles of terror, immobilizing them with fear and hatred.

[break] it is unlike the feeling that absconds when CHIEN PAO takes over. no, here, the TOXIC CHAINS that wrap around him flood him with POWER. with CLARITY. he falls to his knees as he is weakened by the toxic deluge that floods through him, eyes pinned upon the burning ruby gems that make up that HEARTHFLAME mask.

[break][break] with passion, NIGHTMARES pulse and vibrate in the open space, threatening to attack whoever is close enough to be damaged by it. powers 's SIPHONING SPHERE will either save or damage those in it's vicinity, either weakening the cursed's emotions or further fracturing those around him by making them susceptible to it.

[break][break] beams of pure light explodes as the admin's horrific cycle of TEMPORAL TERROR floods the pit. without discrimination. without pause.

[break][break] for they are in this here — together.

[break][break]

9SeD6|_E

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","tldr"]
[attr="class","fas fa-skull"] fighting ogerpon + surrounding ppl [break]
[attr="class","fas fa-skull"] influenced by (from their interactions in the dreamworld) and (toxic chain boon), he runs towards OGERPON to assist . the emotions triggered by 's appearance strengthen his power further, causing him to unleash a terrible aoe attack. the strength of his emotions, alongside his BADLY POISONED state, cause him to buckle to the floor. [break]
[attr="class","fas fa-skull"] people with powers like 's siphoning sphere can either diminish this ability or make them more susceptible due to their weakened states [break]
[attr="class","fas fa-skull"] leaving opening for to save him (got permission smile) [break]
[attr="class","fas fa-skull"] or if anyone wants to attack/save jayden feel free as well :nodnod: [break]
[attr="class","fas fa-skull"] also jayden is UNMASKED [break]
[attr="class","fas fa-skull"] UGLY WARD

[attr="class","headerh"]

[newclass=".cursed"] --accent:#7F687A!important; --headercolor:#6f678447!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devil"]--accent: #A54339; --headercolor: #2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid #2d2d2d; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .topimage"]background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBa3F-YW4AAXMBv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096); background-size: cover; height: 250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil b"]color: var(--accent); font: 500 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil a"]color: var(--accent); font: 600 13px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil i"]color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.8px; text-underline-offset: 3px; text-decoration:solid underline #444[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .inner"]padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ddd;; text-align: justify; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 20px 60px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil-b .chartag"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-top: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .headerh"]height: 20px; background: var(--headercolor); opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc"]font-family: Poppins; font-size: 14px; color: #555; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc a"]color: var(--accent); font:500 15px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]width:440px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]filter: grayscale(0); transition:0.2s all; } .devil .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transtion:0.2s all; } .devil .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .top1"]background:linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .topimage2"]background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ef/25/e6/ef25e6d9d166f967c8916b32045edbf2.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 250px;; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .subtextbox"]position:absolute; right:15px; top:150px; text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .lyrics"] font: italic 11px/13px 'Poppins';font-weight: 600;color: #eee;letter-spacing: 2px;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#c17e7e, var(--accent));-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .border"]text-align:center; background: linear-gradient(#c17e7e, var(--accent)); height:1.5px; width:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-left:65px; margin-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .postbox img"]float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px;border: solid 9px #272727;border-radius: 3px;box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .tldr"] width:280px; margin:5px auto; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-align:left; color:#eee; } .devil .tldr b { font:bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .devil .tldr a { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; } .devil .tldr span { color:var(--accent)!important; padding-right:5px; font-size:13px; line-height:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 11px;[/newclass][newclass=".devil .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#434343ba; opacity:0.8;[/newclass][newclass=".devil:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .vdice-value"]font-family:Montserrat } .devil .vdice-box { display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; width: 70px; line-height: 80px; text-align: center; padding-top: 23px; padding-bottom: 45px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 13px; margin: 2px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/wZspz9B.png); background-color:transparent;}[/newclass]

[googlefont=Monterrat:400,500,600|Poppins:400,500,600,700|Kalam]··
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 9:09:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","uglytheo prisonertheo"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","theoimage"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
i'm standing on the ashes of who i used to be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

proves ungrateful.[break][break]

even under different circumstances, he's unsure what he would do should he be met with the sight of attempting to hug and hold the OGERPON, conflict arising from his complicated history with the minor gym leader.[break][break]

duty would push him towards severing that bond for the betterment of team rocket. care would pull him away.[break][break]

as he watches the likes of and defend and attack OGERPON, he wonders if others are met with the same conflict, but his attention quickly shifts away.[break][break]

with his tendrils slopping around the area, dragged in different directions, he is forced to stand his ground alongside to ensure their forces make it out of there alive. but things are never that easy.[break][break]

torn between and , his choice comes down to who he can trust more. he moves toward the soon-to-be beast but not without yelling out to the same way he had when they fought KYUREM: "help him!"[break][break]

with people disappearing from his sight, the amount of tendrils diminishes in favor of supporting those that remain.[break][break]

"i have your back," he tells .[break][break]

VOoZTbi9

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
ugly ward[break]
. theo is a good prisoner[break]
. POWER: able to create murky tendrils that empower/boosts/supports those it latches onto[break]
. theo tries to support any rocket he recognizes[break]
. use his tendrils if you wish (rocket)[break]
. theo stays behind to help rocket flee[break]
. theo tells fern to help jayden[break]
. MAIN ACTION: supporting priam

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".prisonertheo"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .theoimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top, #333, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".uglytheo .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".uglytheo .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .uglytheo .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .uglytheo .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".uglytheo .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".uglytheo .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".uglytheo:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
··
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 16:20:44 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","pkmnlgndstxt"]

[attr="class","pkmnlgndsicon"]
As the escapees reach the feeding pit, Roy's eyes widen at the sight of Ogerpon and the swarm of Nihilego pouring into the room. A sudden wave of scorching heat engulfs the space, drenching everyone in sweat as they launch into battle.

Witnessing Illeana's powerful strike against a Nihilego, Roy swiftly joins the fray. Positioned between another Nihilego and Illeana, Roy unleashes a barrage of swings and punches, disrupting the creature's advances toward her. Each blow forces the Nihilego to recoil, eventually retreating to harass another prisoner in the pit.

"Hey!" Roy's voice cuts through the chaos, trying to grab the alchemist's attention. He can see that she's fading. "You need to find cover," he orders firmly, using his palms to steady her swaying body. "From there, you can hit them with everything you've got." He gestures toward an empty space against the ongoing turmoil, a potential safe spot for her to continue fighting. Aware that convincing her to stop entirely is unlikely but he also knows he can't guide her there while the battle rages on.

Amidst the countless skirmishes, Roy's shifts towards the Ogerpon, now adorned with a fiery mask. He strides purposefully towards the creature, maneuvering through the skirmishes with the Nihilego swarm around him. Pausing briefly to assess the situation, he notes a woman attempting to restrain Ogerpon.

Prepared to confront the beast head-on, Roy stands at the ready, primed to exchange blows with Ogerpon should it retaliate against the woman's efforts. While he couldn't fulfill her request as he lacked medical expertise, he remained prepared to engage the creature in combat should it break free.

[attr="class","pkmnlgndsdice"]6Tk|xfv8

[attr="class","pkmnlgndsnote"]- toxic chain: gives super strength.
- assists and tries to send her to cover
- prepares to fight ogerpon if it breaks free from

[attr="class","pkmnlgndspkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint][googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsbg] position: absolute; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; border-style: solid; padding: 30px; font:12px Lato;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsicon] width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vsQKPBX.png) 16 round; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsicon img]width: 120px; height: 120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .vdice-box]height: 100px; width: 100px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/BdDxo0L.png); margin-bottom:-12px; border:none; box-sizing:border-box; background-color:transparent; padding-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .vdice-value]border:none; background:none; color:#303030; font: 800 35px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsdice]font:800 35px Finger Paint; line-height:100px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstag]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstag a]text-align:center; font: 800 12px Finger Paint;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsnote]border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vsQKPBX.png) 16 round; text-align: justify; font:11px Calibri; letter-spacing:1px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; margin:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsart]height:100px; width: 349px; overflow: hidden; text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px; border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/P0sZrkd.png) 20 round;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsart img]height:100px; width: 349px; object-fit:cover; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsartdrk]height:100px; width: 349px; background:#303030; margin-top:-103px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsartlght]height:100px; width: 349px; background:#aaa; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

·
close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
i'm staying numb to my feelings, dodge 'em like novocaine
awards
144 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
PRISMATIC PENITENTIARY
POSTED ON May 14, 2024 18:05:28 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
the platform reaches its destination. a door opens, and the creature that has been making their lives hell in the feeding pit shows itself. as much as maki would love to exact her revenge, she recognizes a hopeless objective when she sees one. as the others decide to contend with it, she makes the split-second decision to escape. they can fight it, try to save it, whatever the hell they want to do, but maki will have no part in such a foolish endeavor. if the way out is down, then she will continue to go down.

following several others, she darts across the floor. she uses her toxic chain to fend off any attacks, ducking under the stealth rocks the nihilego send out and then leaping into the void below. she braces herself for impact, ducking and rolling once she hits the ground to lessen the pain. even so, her cracked, bruised ribs and the rest of her body cry out for relief. she ignores it, and comes to a standing position next to , whom she doesn't recognize just yet thanks to the masks and the darkness around them.

maki stands. she rolls her shoulders and cracks her neck, releasing the tension in her body. she has to stay limber and aware. any wrong move now could mean death.

"we should keep moving."

SRjNUMiY

maki dives into the hole that leads to the bottom floor!
she lands beside zev and .

··
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP