Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 19:54:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Another Pokeball. How many was he going to come across?

Colt went back for yet another treasure.

FKxBK|EO

tags: @tag
notes: 8/1: Move Tutor
8/2: Blue Shard
8/3: TM/TR
8/4: Clamperl
8/5: Level Tutor
8/6: Form Change
8/7: Pokeball
8/8: Salac Berry
8/9: Pokeball
8/10: Clamperl
8/11: Pokeball
8/12: TM/TR
8/13: Move Tutor
8/14: Incense
8/15: Devolution Stone
8/16: Pokeball
8/17: Pokeball
8/18: Devolution Stone
8/19: Incense
8/20: Tera Shard
8/21: Level Tutor
8/22: Pokeball
8/23: Pokeball
8/24: TM/TR

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 19:58:52 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Yet another Blue Shard. What was the source of these things? Could he sell them to other Rockets?

Pinky Pokey dived back down for another treasure.

O2Le6vi0

tags: @tag
notes: 8/2 - Blue Shard
8/3 - Big Pearl
8/4 - Gacha Ticket
8/5 - Pokeball
8/6 - Devolution Stone
8/7 - Pokeball
8/8 - TM/TR
8/9 - TM/TR
8/10 - Tera Shard
8/11 - TM/TR
8/12 - Pokeball
8/13 - Egg Tutor
8/14 - Salac Berry
8/15 - Gacha Ticket
8/16 - Pokeball
8/17 - Gacha Ticket
8/18 - Blue Shard
8/19 - Pokeball
8/20 - Move Tutor
8/21 - Blue Shard
8/22 - Devolution Stone
8/23 - Blue Shard
8/24 - Pokeball

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 20:03:02 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

Despite the liquid dripping down on him from above, Andrew continued to crawl through the mech. It was all he could do.

"Yo, tell me your story!", he greeted the other man, attempting to get some content off of him.

Outside, another Pokeball washed up into the pile.

L5gWpWqq

tags:
notes: 8/3 - Salac Berry
8/4 - Pokeball
8/5 - Form Change
8/6 - Blue Shard
8/7 - Devolution Stone
8/8 - Egg Tutor
8/9 - Clamperl
8/10 - Pokeball
8/11 - Devolution Stone
8/12 - Tera Shard
8/13 - Dynamax Candy
8/14 - Blue Shard
8/15 - Move Tutor
8/16 - Clamperl
8/17 - Devolution Stone
8/18 - Pokeball
8/19 - Level Tutor
8/20 - Ability Capsule
8/21 - Form Change
8/22 - Pokeball
8/23 - Pokeball
8/24 - Blue Shard

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 20:27:07 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he forces himself to smile as he grabs another trash out of the waters of slateport beach.

this is life now. this is what he has accepted to spend the rest of his summer's afternoon doing rather than actually productive stuff people of his age was expected to do.

with a swipe of his hand to clear his face off of water, he takes another deep breath before diving in.

iEnBgIgf

15/8 - 62 - gachapon ticket
20/8 - 37 - move tutor
21/8 - 15 - pokeball
22/8 - 34 - tm/tr
23/8 - 73 - form change
24/8 - 1 - pokeball

@tags

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2024 21:11:57 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Aha, a pearl! "Look at it! It's so bi-i-i-i-ig!" Too big, in fact. So big that it could not fit in the same place the young PokéManiac stored the rest of her loot. Instead, she let her Gyarados hold it in its massive jaws.

Oh, and if you thought that Andrea would quit now that she had actually found a legit treasure, you would be dead wrong. "Bet we can find a second one! Let's dive again!"
//CLAMPERL DIVING - AUG 25

XK|TqnDh

Collected Treasures

6x POKEBALL
3x TM/TR
1x GACHAPON TICKET
1x ABILITY CAPSULE
1x MOVE TUTOR
3x SALAC BERRY
3x CLAMPERL (300 PD)
1x DYNAMAX CANDY
1x BLUE SHARD
1x FORM CHANGE
2x EGG TUTOR
1x LEVEL TUTOR
1x BIG PEARL (150 PD)

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

MonkGarbage

He/Him
Feb 24
Seafoam Village
Pansexual
Team Rocket Member
Grunt
6'6" height
6'6" height
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tangaroa
Tangaroa Emzar
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 0:34:21 GMT
Tangaroa Emzar Avatar
Banished From Alola
The days of this event were ending, and he still had lots to gain. Hunu dove again into the waters in search of treasure. Kicking his way down, the trainer grabbed hold of what sparkled in front of him. Grabbing hold and raising higher to the surface.

He searched what he had stolen from the depths.

KRN_GlLM

OOC
tag
16/8 - Dynamax Candy
17/8 - Blue Shard
18/8 - Pokeball
19/8 - Form Change
20/8 - Tera Shard of Choice
21/8 - Learn Pool Teacher
22/8 - Big Pearl
23/8 - Move Tutor
24/8 - Egg Tutor
25/8 - Gachapon
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,605 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 1:24:43 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prophet adrian"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
[attr="class","iconimg"]
Searching through the sand and grit, Adrian has found nothing of note. So alongside Furor, he decides to delve even further out, using a re-breather to sustain his lungs.[break][break]

But the deep water unnerves him.[break][break]

Furor stays close—perhaps sensing his unease, or realizing just how treacherous the ocean could be. While he sifts through dimly lit waters, it's easier to use his hands than his eyes. But that carries some risk...[break][break]

Still, he has little recourse otherwise.[break][break]

In that deep blue, he feels the drag of plastic, and bringing it closer to his eyes reveals a tangle of fishing line. Embedded within the tangle, he discovers...[break][break]

48S3RwJn

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
CLAMPERL DIVING, DAY #12

[newclass=".adrian"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .prophet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .prophet .textbox b { font:500 14px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .prophet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .prophet .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .prophet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .prophet .textbox { line-height: 17px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .prophet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .prophet .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .prophet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .prophet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .prophet .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px;margin-top: 10px; align-items: center; } .prophet .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .prophet .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .iconimg"] height: 100px; width: 100px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float: left; margin: 0px 20px 10px 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes a"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prophet .oocnotes b"]font:500 12px/10px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
awards
55 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 1:53:21 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
Evelyn glided through the clear waters, her scuba suit clinging comfortably, but her mood was clouded with frustration. Her last dive with Clamperl had been a complete letdown, yielding nothing more than a single, unremarkable Poké Ball. The vibrant underwater scenery, usually a source of awe and excitement, did little to brighten her spirits. As she swam through schools of shimmering fish and intricate coral formations, a sense of dissatisfaction hung over her. What normally made her feel like an adventurous explorer now only reminded her of the wasted effort. Each breath through her regulator echoed her discontent with the meager find.

v0Pw4DhV
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 2:00:22 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

another big one...perhaps his luck maybe on the turn around with more certainty...into the depths once more, to press his luck...

3kcVJ5hG
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aria

Eve, Snake Eyes
She/Her
October 12
Sootopolis
Money
Scientist
Grunt
awards
55 posts
part of
TAG WITH @evelyn
Evelyn Vespera
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 5:18:38 GMT
Evelyn Vespera Avatar
Evelyn drifted through the serene waters, her scuba suit fitting perfectly, though today felt a bit brighter than usual. Her last dive with Clamperl had been a letdown, yielding only a simple Poké Ball. But today was different—she had stumbled upon a Level Tutor, a rare and valuable find. The vibrant underwater world seemed more alive, and her irritation from previous dives began to fade. As she swam among the colorful fish and swaying coral, her sense of excitement returned. The suit, which once reminded her of missed opportunities, now felt like a symbol of her newfound luck and success.

Fv5nPJaS

close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
881 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 5:28:38 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

"Let's see here..." The dog paces on his old Lapras's back, cast adrift in this undersea world. If this be Kyogre's domain, then he understands why the Leviathan holds such sway. There is beauty beneath the sea, and wisdom besides. He rushes his hand out past the air bubble, grabbing something passing along in the water. It squirms in his hand, and spits out a glob onto the Lapras's shell.[break]
"Damn, that's gross!"

poXUGAhR

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ 8/25
❖ more notes go here

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Relu

Ais
She/her
Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Bisexual
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aisling
AISLING O'CONNOR
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 8:06:21 GMT
AISLING O'CONNOR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aisling"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Ninetales swam ahead, its nine radiant tails casting an ethereal glow that illuminated the path. As the pair ventured deeper, the water grew cooler, and the surrounding light dimmed. In this twilight zone of the sea, something unusual caught Aisling's eye—a faint glimmer among the shadows, buried partially in the sand.
[break]

pEFu4Pnz
[break][break]

1x pokéball[break]
3x clamperl[break]
1x devolution stone[break]
2x big pearl

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
clamperl diving

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".aisling"]--accent:#bb425b;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 10:02:25 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

This inferior specimen tried to speak to him.

Tried to interrupt the coming fight with something as trivial as speaking.

Gaius frowned, and he reached out to grab the mans phone, and if he was successful he would crush it with his bare hand, with a harsh glare.

"Do not interrupt me with such drivel." He stated, and he continued to prepare for the worst.

7FyrZWwU

Treasures Gained
8/6 - Blue Shard
8/8 - Tera Shard
8/9 - Dynamax Candy
8/12 - Pokeball
8/13 - Pokeball
8/15 - TM/TR
8/17 - Clampearl
8/18 - Salaac
8/19 - Egg Tutor
8/20 - Egg tutor
8/22 - Incense
8/23 - Pokeball
8/24 - Salaac
8/25 - Level Tutor

close tab

played by

Snowfall

Roze, Rosie
she/her
March 28
Hulbury, Galar
:)
Researcher
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
I would give anything, just to thank you.
awards
117 posts
Roze Falkner DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roze
Roze Falkner
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 11:48:54 GMT
Roze Falkner Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #333333; width: 475px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #7c5d83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/2vEhptf.png'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #4d466d; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #4d466d; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #4d466d; text-align: center; color: #c8a7c4; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #333333; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#333333,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #333333; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #9da1af; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #ab637c; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #c888a2; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 13px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

I stumble many times,
[break]I might just get hurt,
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Thankfully, Roze had been spared of the madness surrounding the Woopocalypse that had been infesting the Stakatakameka not so far away from where she'd been, not a single Woop or Sire rising from the depths to disturb her peace of mind any further. Her little moment of relaxation had settled once more to much more tranquil times.[break][break]

A breaching of the water from all three of her Water-types had been what had finally woke her Tyrunt from his nap, the gentle rocking of the waves disturbed by their appearance. The fossil hadn't been upset at least, happy to see his friends as they'd playfully splashed water at one another.[break][break]

Roze had chuckled at the sight.

[break]

[break]
NbcbHvVF

11/08 - Blue Shard[break]
12/08 - Level Tutor[break]
14/08 - Poké Ball[break]
15/08 - Tera Shard[break]
16/08 - Poké Ball[break]
17/08 - Clamperl[break]
18/08 - Salac[break]
19/08 - Big Pearl[break]
24/08 - Poké Ball[break]
25/08 - Move Tutor
[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

But I keep on running.
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,826 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2024 17:49:15 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

Lofting along the current of a soft wave rolling across the sandy floor, Daikenki shifted the bag that he carried to make sure it didn't drift away. Through the water though, he found another Pokeball that shouldn't be there, and reached out to grab it before it got away from him. He too could share in the disdain for how much was in the water, but without the effort of trying to clean it up, nothing would get better right?
[break][break]

[break]
p3Yr0ivs

notes[break]
8/1- Mega Stone[break]
8/2- Egg Tutor[break]
8/3- Ability Capsule[break]
8/4- Salac Berry[break]
8/5- Pokeball[break]
8/6- Pokeball[break]
8/7- TM/TR[break]
8/8- Tera Shard[break]
8/9- Move Tutor[break]
8/10- Tera Shard[break]
8/11- Dynamax Candy[break]
8/12- Level Tutor[break]
8/13- Pokeball[break]
8/14- Clamperl[break]
8/15- Devolution Stone[break]
8/16- Move Tutor[break]
8/17- Tera Shard[break]
8/18- Gachapon Ticket[break]
8/19- Gachapon Ticket[break]
8/20- Tera Shard[break]
8/21- Gachapon Ticket[break]
8/22- Pokeball[break]
8/23- Clamperl[break]
8/24- Pokeball[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP