nina larson
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 2:08:02 GMT
nina larson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango nina"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it wasn’t terrible, but it wasn’t great either. despite her practicing and attempts to steer, the mantine had a mind of its own, spinning forward in the wrong direction and nearly throwing her off its back in surprise.[break][break]

nina decided they would practice on smaller waves for a while. roughly an hour later, after a quick break on the shore, she returned with her partner to deeper water, heading for a big wave worthy of the magikarp splash.[break][break]

”you can do it. back, back, left.”[break][break]

she ran a hand over the mantine’s left pectoral fin before holding on, and they ramped into the air.[break][break]

LQFlqyjd[break][break]
total: 0 points[break][break]

previous attempts:[break]
8/2: magikarp splash - fail

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".nina"] --accent:#6e9faa!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #6e9faa } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; overflow:hidden;} .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,027 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 2:15:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Wow, really fucked it.[break][break]

Tempest hadn't done too hot on the last attempt, but he wasn't trying to do anything crazy. Hopping back onto Honey, Temp gave his Mantine a pat before they sped off to try another trick.[break][break]

Maybe they could pull off a Primarina twist instead![break][break]
cLgxLWsw

[attr="class","tag"]@ tag

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 PRIMARINA TWIST

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 2:47:53 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mantine surfing

Airi's pride is still a little sore from wiping out the other day at the beach. The mocha-haired beauty had almost given up on surfing, but with the encourage of her surfing instructor, her friends, and her favorite Mantine, Kite, she decided to give it another shoot. She hops on top of Kite and makes her way towards the ocean, waiting for the perfect wave to come their way. Once it comes her way, she will attempt to master the Primarina Twist. It she manages to stick the more then it will help to restore her confidence...If not, then she will just have to keep practicing even more!

[break][break]

FQT_LW1k

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

* 08/03 swag surfin'

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Lyds
She/Her
May 12
Goldenrod City
Heterosexual
Unemployed
Cadet
Victory Runs in My Veins
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lydiamagnusson
Lydia Magnusson
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 3:10:13 GMT
Lydia Magnusson Avatar
Lydia grew up on the water. Much of her childhood was spent at her father’s summer beach house. She was also competitive to a fault and hungry for something to do. So, when she saw this event advertised, she immediately booked a seaside trip. Her mother could not stand warm climes, and she had yet to go to Alola.

Attentively, the veteran listened to the teacher’s advice. She seemed stiff in comparison to the excited people next to her. Icy eyes were intent as he showed how to place your feet and grip the handles. Lydia watched each trick like a hawk a fielding mouse. Her Lycanroc—though not intending to participate—matched the intensity.

“Thank you.” The Kalosian murmured as she was shown to her mount. It was an obviously feisty creature, its muscles already prepared to buck. Out of politeness, Lydia bowed to the creature. It thrashed its tail in the sand and flashed needle-sharp teeth as the veteran climbed aboard. The blonde grinned. “I hope you enjoy a challenge, friend.”

With a powerful beat of its wings, the creature sped for the top of a nearby wave. "Let us start with a Magikarp Splash!"
EGWMKSo7
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 3:14:10 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar
It turned out this place was good for business.

Biscotti was manning the Kingsley Confections booth at the beach. He’d volunteered to do it. His sister, meanwhile, was having the time of her life. Labrador eyes followed her as she went for a Magikarp splash. As she reached the peak of the jump, Scotti’s eyes widened. “Holy—! JJ I think she’s—” Then, everything went wrong. Another surfer cut across Cannoli’s path.

The Mantine twisted to avoid it and sent them both into the water. Scotti winced as they hit. Sure, he couldn’t natively feel pain, but he still knew something like that hurt. Doublechecking no one immediately needed a doughnut, he raced out to meet his boss-ter as she limped out of the water. Her belly and face were red. “Looked like you hit pretty hard. You all right?”

She chuckled. “Yeah, but I think I’m done for the day.” Scotti turned his eyes back to the booth. His lips screwed up slightly. The woman in front of him laughed and ruffled his hair. “You sill want to go?”

His cheeks colored crimson. “I—uh—” He nodded dumbly, silently. “Get out of here, squirt.”

After confirming his Incineroar wanted nothing to do with the water, he rushed out to take the manta his sister had just left. With a wave, they set off on their first attempt.

There were a lot of cute girls out here (and some boys). Not wanting to be seen as a baby, he went for a Primarina Twist. A nice middle of the road option.

LE_DrGsk
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,061 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:18:42 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

It is what it is.

"Almost had it, huh?" He sounded far too smug for someone that had so boldly, shamelessly and spectacularly failed so far. "Pro-tip love: You gotta stay on top of the thing."

There truly was nothing funner than messing with the girlfriend.

"Here, let me show ya." He said like his back wasn't red and sore from when he had splatted back onto the waves a couple of minutes prior. "Check this shit out!"

Famous last words.

Mounting his mantine once again, the medic once again tackled the waves like a poorly coordinated drunkyard on a mission, attempting the hardest trick in the book.

Again.

MAGIKARP SPLAAASH!
avi3ALPN

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:36:49 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

The magikarp splash was not for the weak of heart or mind.

It was the ultimate taste of both dexterity, balance, acrobatics, and a tiny measure of luck.

Despite his best efforts, the blonde had not been able to achieve the heights of acrobatic perfection that the Magikarp Splash required— nay, demanded before being truly performed.

But he was inching ever so slightly closer.

He had this. He could do this.

"Once more." The blonde muttered to himself, determination glowing in his green eyes as he rose atop his Mantine, the water-types body being rapidly pulled into a large wave.

"ONE MORE TIME!"

MAGIKARP SPLASH
WQYwhhQY

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
275 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:40:15 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

couldn't stick the landing that time either. no rest for the weary, or so they say. little time to practice beforehand, and yet, somehow...silverio had a sense that he would land this big one today. perhaps not at this very moment, but suppose that he was making progress, with each attempt seemingly closer to the end goal than the last. up he'd go again...would he land it this time...?

YRrTURrn
magikarp splash!!!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✥ des ✥

✥ mari ✥
✥ she/her ✥
✥ seventy six ✥
✥ february first ✥
✥ slateport, hoenn ✥
✥ heterosexual ✥
✥ tea house op ✥
✥ associate ✥
DIVORCED
crept away from you
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
✥ 4'11" ✥ height
awards
81 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marilyn
MARILYN HASEGAWA
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:56:01 GMT
MARILYN HASEGAWA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","angel marilyn"]
[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","symbol"][attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Her first attempt at the Magikarp Splash was barely a fluke; as she held on with all her might, she heard from the loudspeakers on the shoreline that she almost had it. Though, there was no telling if the insolent staff was encouraging solely because of her skin and bone withering or if they truly meant it.[break][break]

"We're going to get it, Muchacho," she said into the Mantine's ear holes, continuing as it skid, ".. I can call you Muchacho, can't I? I'm going to call you Muchacho from now on, dear."[break][break]

Smacking the saddle down on its back once more, she screamed in exhilaration as the two made it to yet another wave. The painkillers were doing their job, though her heart felt as though it was pounding through her chest.[break][break]

"M A G I K A R P ... S P L A S H !!"

[break][break]
IaleS2Ma

[break][break]
👻🔮 NOTES 🔮👻
[break]

🕷️ MAGIKARP SPLASHU ATTEMPT 2 (10:55 pm mst 8/3)

[attr="class","headerh"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".marilyn"]--accent:#c577fc!important; --headercolor:#c577fc!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jayjay img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel i"]color:#ddd; text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".angel .headerh"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".angel .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".angel .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 7:01:51 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
That Twist unfortunately doesn't work out for them at all, having Cass end up in the water with a complete failure at her hands. However, the Mantine seems to be quite encouraging still, nudging her to bed back on the board again. "Alright, let's try for another ...!"

PRIMARINA TWIST aug 4
mYI6jmYx
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 8:00:09 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
It doesn't immediately work out, but hey, now that Fenelle managed to do it one time, it shouldn't be too hard to do it a second time, right? Dee and der Mantine prepare themselves, before it would be time for another ...

MAGIKARP SPLASH aug 4
5k total
Qkbiu1jX
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 8:03:46 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Persistence is key, and Lutgarde is used to even worse and longer sessions of training. So, there would always be a next attempt as the day's still far from over! "Oh, that's a good wave!" they call, and the Mantine immediately follows.

MAGIKARP SPLASH aug 4
KaVPpT_6
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 8:22:59 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

The smug grin isn't washed away from her face as she salutes the cheering Squad of Falinks - one shouldn't underestimate the role importance of personal cheerleaders for sure. Turning back to the sea, she pats the Mantine, humming a song that merges with the sound of rushing waves as she enjoys a little bit of tranquillity. Before she can dive right into trying another trick, though, she hears the familiar voice of , looking over to the other with a grin. "Full of surprises, what can I say?"[break]
[break]
What the other attempts doesn't look as bad, though ... maybe she should also try it a little twist-y this time?

uLAFAfiG
[break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Total: 5000pts[break]
Attempt: August 4th[break]
Trick: Primarina Twist (50 - 100) (1000pts)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,078 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 9:03:55 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
The biggest issue that humanity faced was that they simply didn't gamble hard enough. Most of humanity's issues could be resolved by simply pulling the lever on the great slot machine of life one more time. It was simple to think about:

If had simply gambled a little harder, she could have two of a councilman's eyes instead of one.

If had simply gambled a little harder, he wouldn't tear through about ten boxes of cigarettes a day.

If had simply gambled a little harder, he would've gotten the whole package with instead of the thirty day free trial.

Humanity was meant to gamble. Even more importantly, they were meant to win. With that in mind, Howard ran towards the next wave with the passion of a man with more to gamble on.

8/4, Magikarp Splash
68Gwwltn

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 13:38:55 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The cheering wasn't nearly as intense that time, the crowd muttering about "Hideo" messing it up that time. Third time was not, in fact, the charm. But at least there weren't murmurings about how the Hideo that'd been on that board was actually a tiny pixie the whole time.

But the false Hideo was determined to get the trick right once more; it wanted to score the real Hideo enough points before going for the risky stuff.

And so, another Primarina Twist was attempted.

XB2nkOnJ Attempting Primarina Twist

Point Count:
2000pts
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP