TAG WITH @miyako
Miyako Noguchi
a tapestry of turning tides
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2024 17:58:04 GMT
Miyako Noguchi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","miyako"]
[attr="class","body"]

"oooh, a doctor?" miyako coos jokingly, suppressing a laugh at 's boast. "i didn't know they gave out doctorates for being a public menace."[break][break]

she taps her chin thoughtfully. "dr. dumbass... dr. dickhead... dr. doofus..." her voice lilts, as if she's deeply considering these various titles. "nah, doesn't have the same ring to it as dr. slayte."[break][break]

inwardly, though, she's vaguely impressed. it takes a certain kind of idiot to navigate the streets of slateport with such brazen disregard for the rules, and to proudly proclaim it in the midst of a party full of the hoenn elite.[break][break]

guess money and fancy degrees don't buy brains, huh?[break][break]

she's just joking. kind of.[break][break]

thank god gives her a distraction! she turns to the teen and offers a wide smile, then she takes clover's hand and gives it a firm shake. "good to meetcha. always nice to meet a fan of the law." her tone's a little sarcastic, but her smile is genuine. it's not every day she meets someone who actually appreciates her line of work! "man, between the war and rampant disregard of traffic laws, my job's been hell. it'd be great to have someone else out there to help keep the streets safe."[break][break]

her mind stumbles a bit at the mention of ultra space rifts, though. "wait, you've actually seen one of those things? damn, kid, you must have balls of steel." she lets out a low whistle, impressed despite herself. "i've only ever heard of them. hey, since you're experienced, you'll give me a tour, right?"[break][break]

she winks surreptitiously. not even she knows if she's really serious right now.

@tag[break][break]

NOTES

- lament over the war and/or the state of the region

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".miyako"]--accent:#D8AD43;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".miyako .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,801 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
a tapestry of turning tides
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2024 20:17:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s absolutely stunning, and she’s left speechless from the moment they walk through the halls that empty into the spacious chamber. Her eyes grow wide in awe and even envy. What a beautiful place to call home. Her stomach knots with emotion, gaze immediately falling past Ollie to . At that moment, she suddenly isn’t surprised by the grandiose estate. It suits her perfectly. Reagle, but rugged. Beautiful and dangerous.

Ollie busies himself with the buffet table - unsurprisingly. He’s quick to break off, beaming with a signature Morales smile that lights up a room, “Ok, I’ll catch up with you later,” her soft voice trails him but she is unsure if he actually heard her amidst the growing echoes of the chamber. Either way, it leaves Eva alone at the cavern’s entrance, silently letting her gaze dance between the few present already.

As much as she wants to cling to , she refrains from bee lining it over to the host. She’s caught up in introductions and entertainment. Eva would eventually make it to the top of her list, but for now she slips off to a corner of the room to admire some of the cavern’s more unique rocky features. The natural beauty of it is accentuated by the harsh shadows of the candelabras above.

She grabs a small glass of champagne on the way, sipping the delightfully bubbly drink. She takes a wide berth around the small social groups conversing. Normally, she’d tuck herself right into one without a second thought but she isn’t her typical extroverted self. There’s a discomfort she can’t shake that’s holding her back. The relentless and oppressive feeling has made her a bit more reclusive. The more people she surrounded herself with, the more alone she felt. She was originally reluctant to even come to the event but there’s no way on Earth she’d disappoint like that.

Open for Interaction
Dress

Arrives with and grabs a drink
Isn’t feeling particularly sociable
Goes to admire some of the decor and sip her champagne

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP