Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,442 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 6:02:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Arceus, he looked so fucking smug.[break][break]

The blond and beaming countenance of HNN's star reporter sat high on his dunk tank throne, cheekily grinning at those who might see fit to usurp his rule. It was enough to give Elisabeth pause, particularly when his blue eyes seemed to dare her to contest him.[break][break]

"You're enjoying yourself too much," she decided, and threw the ball with a spite that he'd well-earned from her a year ago.[break][break]

It would be satisfying to hear the splash of his defeat, and oh so devastating to hear him laugh if she failed to achieve that sweet victory.[break][break]

vi94yb0y

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 6:10:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
A dunk tank? It had been quite some time since he'd last had the chance to participate in one. The HOENN STAR TOURNAMENT, if he recalled correctly?

Welcoming the chance to test his dexterity and skill (and maybe blow off a little steam in the process), the exiled prince takes a ball. He pulls his arm back... narrows his sharp hues of cobalt blue... then, in one sudden motion, makes his throw.
DUNK TANK + ♔

xmLoBzCL
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
566 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 6:14:26 GMT
Ettie Avatar
So... You threw a ball at the target, and if you hit, you get dunked in water? In theory, it didn't seem like falling into water like that would be fun - in experience, that usually ended up with water up your nose! Which wasn't pleasant! But if someone could expect or anticipate it, then well... Perhaps she could see the appeal?

Glancing to the woman on the seat, then the target, Ettie would decide to throw a ball with all her might, grinning brightly. Perhaps she'd be the one to dethrone ?
O6xsDvvP
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,475 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 6:22:57 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin happily approached the empty throwing position, seeing just who was at the DUNK TANK.

It was none other than .

Sending out Queen Zing, she greeted the fellow wild child as she selected her foam ball of choice by color. Finding a bright green one, she aimed her pitch and let fly. "Sorry, but I'm going for a winner here! You can shake yourself dry, right?" she teased.

MNQj|tZ9

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Queen Zing      Beedrill**        Good
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,902 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 9:20:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Wearing his civilian guise of Thomas Finnegan, Cillian doesn't hesitate to greet with a smirk when he spots her in the line-up for the dunk tank. Though sympathetic to her miss, he teases her with a, "Rough luck."[break][break]

His turn, next. He steps up and eyes his target.[break][break]

He doesn't know , so it isn't personal. It's been a while since his last dunk tank, so he can only hope that there's not too much rust in his throw.[break][break]

Jd8PDL4P

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]DUNK TANK

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 10:19:03 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Have I see you somewhere before?” Navy asks amidst a crowd of familiar faces. He swears he’s seen somewhere before, too. With a shrug, he dismisses it. No sense thinking on the matter too deeply. It’s summertime. Ruination’s coming down the road. For now, let everyone enjoy life. War is for winter.[break][break]
Taking the baseball, he looks up at Ettie. Navy feels bad for them. They’re in the hot seat, so to speak. It’s his solemn duty to get them down and take their place.[break][break]
Guess it doesn’t matter. Watch this drive!” He winds up and throws.
EH6dac_o
[break][break]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,451 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 11:51:13 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
"Nice toss!" Hideo shouted, cheering on the current King of the Throne, . It was a bit heartwarming to be told a fellow Gym Leader was sitting there.

Alas, the nature of this competition ensured Hideo was aiming to rectify that, Pokeball in hand. Hideo had no regrets as he tossed the ball at the target, aiming to dunk Navidson and claim the throne for himself.

sbVbWbNM
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
746 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 12:14:34 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Dunking a fellow Gym Leader, felt bad. That wouldn’t stop her from trying though. Friendly competition was the name of the game and well, whoever sat the throne knew what they had signed up for.

And so she allowed the ball to fly hoping that would be the next to plunge into the water below.

lu_PWYgE
close tab

played by

Ceej

Neuf, Cris
He/they
May 10
Laverre, Kalos
Pan
Personnel Management
Grunt
hold me (like a grudge)
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @crispin
crispin tredarloe
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:39:56 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","crispyneat"]
[attr="class","body"]
"You look miiighty comfy up there, bel homme. Be a shame if someone... ruined it."

40ok40or[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".crispyneat"]--accent:#ba8ae1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,880 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 15:52:02 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

My whole life I have yearned for that throne

He had it all.

For a but a mere moment, he was a king on his throne, looking down upon the world.

And it was stolen from him.

Rising out of the water in sputtering indignation, the dethroned ruler of the water tank slinked all the way to the back of the line, biding his time, seething enviously as the pretenders vied for his crown.

Finally... he was back to reclaim what had been lost.

He reeled back his hand, clamped tight around a ball—

"Long live the KING!"
kLg3ey7_

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,158 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 16:16:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

the dunk tank.

[break][break] it felt nearly like yesterday that hoenn's summer had granted them with such meaningless activities. jayden wasn't quite sure why he appeared again. maybe he had a bigger competitive streak then he admitted to.

[break][break] regardless, he pitched the ball towards the target.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
xM5kOl9U

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 16:43:45 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
His last attempt had been a near-hit, and Luke wasn't the type to give up quite so easily.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]LE0YECpX
[break]

NOTES

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 17:42:56 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Just like last year, there was bound to be some failures and some successes. In the case of the day prior, it just so happened that his first taste of the dunk tank that year was destined to be the latter— but that was what the ongoing days were for.[break][break]

So, with the second day of the carnival in full swing, he found his way to the lines of the varied game booths once more, slipping himself into the queue for the aforementioned tank while eying those that took their shots (and, in the case of some, plunged into the waters) from the backline with a touch of curiosity and amusement, alike. When it came to his turn, he offered the man sitting atop the seat a quick smile and wave before lobbing the ball at the target.[break][break]

2XFDIxVo

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @dunktank

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 19:40:11 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Okay, so her first attempt hadn't quite hit the target, but she'd been close! She just needed to adjust her aim a bit, and bam!

[break][break]
2nc|tcDD

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 20:41:55 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor was making her way through the Carnival.

It was nice to see so many joyful faces going around having the time of their life. But it didn’t take long before she stumbled upon a familiar face.

Well isn’t this a blast from the past.

She remembered the Dunk Tank of last year’s Splashfest. And a competitive edge awoke in her. She waited her turn, grabbed the Pokeball ammo and threw it at the target as best she could. Hopefully she won.

TARGET:

ymO9E1AP