POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 4:19:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]DUNK TANK

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
MAGNIFICENT FUNTASIA

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1135805293943595008/nemona_battle.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Battle Vs. Nemona (Pokémon Masters EX)
[break][break]

EXPOSITION

A DUNK TANK IS PRESENT where ever The Magnificent Funtasia carnival appears. Throughout the day, a variety of carnival volunteers have fulfilled the role of being a dunk victim. However, the station is open to others who would like to be dunked as well.[break][break]

All participants are given a Pokeball to throw at a circular target attached to the tank. Should the target be struck, the seat on which the dunk victim is sitting will collapse, forcing them into the water. Adorably, the clear dunk tank itself is painted with translucent Sharpedo and open-billed Cramorant.

HOW TO PLAY

TO PLAY, please read the instructions below.[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • All of your characters can participate.
  • Post and ROLL with your character attempting to dunk the character sitting on the collapsible seat.
  • If your character ROLLS A 50 OR HIGHER, then they successfully hit the target to dunk them.
  • The character who dunked the other character will NOW BE ON THE SEAT.
  • You CAN NOT DOUBLE POST with your characters.
  • Your CAN NOT DUNK YOUR OWN CHARACTER with your other characters.
  • You can only POST ONCE A DAY per character.

HOW TO GET A STAMP

STAMP REQUIREMENT

TO RECEIVE A STAMP FROM THIS EVENT THREAD, look below at the requirements:

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • participate in the dunk tank game (REDEEMABLE ONCE)
  • dunk another character (REDEEMABLE ONCE)
  • survive three consecutive dunk attempts while on the seat (REDEEMABLE ONCE)

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,421 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 15:29:30 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
And so, the battle for the dunk tank throne had begun. There would be no mercy for anyone upon the throne, whether friend or foe, adult or child, human or Pokemon. Hideo expected no mercy should he attain the throne, so there was no reason to give it.

But would Hideo have as much luck as he did before? Would Hideo attain the throne on his first attempt? He would be one of the first to try, for someone had to. He wouldn't need much help from his Pokemon with aiming, merely needing them to point out where the target was

Hideo pulled his arm all the way back, tossing the pokeball forward.

uJHmPpMc
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
hau'oli city?
heterosexual
interpol field engineer
cadet
single
39 height
39 height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
155 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 16:01:37 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

If you want to sit on a throne no one else can sit, you have to bear the feelings no one else can bear.[break][break]

That is, sitting like a dunce on the dunk tank while being pelted with pokeballs.[break][break]

A child threw first. Yujin threw second.[break][break]

OvBdBQFH

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
466 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 16:33:45 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leonidas"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

And so came the return of the dreaded tank.[break][break]

Truthfully speaking, before everything in the last month happened, the rapid approach of summer only naturally instilled the thought the summer activities he'd experience the year beforehand. Would they return? Would he end up plunging into the depths of a crisp deluge of water at the mercy of someone else?[break][break]

For better or for worse, the answer to both of those questions was yes— but would the latter come sooner than he thought?[break][break]

That depended solely on his throwing arm, really— so when it came to his turn, he eyed the person atop the seat before taking a Pokeball from one of the helpers and lobbing it at the target.[break][break]

QboAimpv

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @dunktank

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".leonidas"]--accent:#914ecf;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Neuf, Cris
He/they
May 10
Laverre, Kalos
Pan
Personnel Management
Grunt
hold me (like a grudge)
awards
61 posts
part of
TAG WITH @crispin
crispin tredarloe
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 17:04:48 GMT
crispin tredarloe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","crispyneat"]
[attr="class","body"]

He watched a series of individuals step up to the throwing line, draw back, and whiff completely. He hoped to break the streak.

144U|4Y|[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".crispyneat"]--accent:#ba8ae1;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".crispyneat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 17:43:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

My whole life I have yearned for that throne

"I have trained my whole life for this moment."

Nothing in this world could distract Doug from his trip— Pull him away from his intended destination.

Nothing, except the call of the throne. (Among other things.*)

For that reason, he had signed himself up to the carnival's on-site medical staff. To placate himself— so long as he was helping people... he could excuse himself for playing, right.

"That throne belongs to me, Good sire." Doug said as he tested the weight of the ball, locking gazes with . "Apologies!"

He threw!

GmE5hTM3
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 17:54:10 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maritest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

it doesn't surprise her that they're doing this again. [break][break]

so she watches a line of people attempt to throw a pokeball at the target. last year, she didn't have any trouble dunking people. this year, she prays that she does - if only so she can be spared from getting soaked in the water for a second time. her fingers are crossed.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

qLdgrcJy

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.maritest2]--accent:#a2add0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.maritest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".maritest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 19:01:13 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Ruby may not have been the biggest carnival-goer, especially with this carnival, but even she couldn't say no to the dunk tank. A chance to test her aim and strength, watch people get dunked, and taunt anyone who tried to dunk her? Now that was her idea of fun.

[break][break]She didn't recognize the girl currently sitting on the "throne," which meant it would be less fun to dunk her. Eh, those were the breaks. She tossed the ball in her hand a couple of times to test its weight, took aim, and chucked it as hard as she could at the target.

[break][break]
oconjjfE

[attr="class","rubytag"]

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 22:18:14 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The splashes of water that came out of the dunk tank felt oh-so refreshing when they'd fly, a long streak of dunks and switch-outs occurring with each victory that she'd witnessed. Desiree's turn was approaching quicker than expected, setting down her giant alcoholic slushie on a stool and holding the ball within her grasp.[break][break]

A glimmer of determination in her eyes, she'd look at the redhead sitting in the stand and smile at her before winding it up, noticing her taunts. Though she was a stranger to her, she still hoped that they wouldn't take it personally if the big baseball hit the trigger; but she seemed like the fun type, egging it on and all that.[break][break]

Desiree throws the ball!

hci|rBJ9

[break][break]

NOTES

- splish splish splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

He/him
December 21
Mesagoza
Pansexual
CEO
i am ready to receive my hurt
violencia y júbilo
6'5" / 197 cm height
6'5" / 197 cm height
when he walks into a room the walls lean in to listen,
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 23:07:12 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wildluke"]
[attr="class","text"]
Lukan had been a sought-after baseball player, back home, during his high school days. He'd torn his rotator cuff, though, and hadn't really played since.

[break][break]

Something something, good ol' college try?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]nF4gjVJa
[break]

NOTES

[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.wildluke]--accent:#F1DB4B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wildluke]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wildluke .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2023 23:44:01 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]

There were so many different activities at the carnival, it was hard to keep track and even harder to figure out where she wanted to go next! There was a lot of shouting, laughing, and the sound of water splashing off to the side, and as Yuina watched, it looked like people were throwing stuff at a target and... Dropping people into water! She wasn't sure about it at first, it didn't seem like something she wanted to do... But everyone around the tank of water was having so much fun? So why not give it a shot? There was a very pretty looking girl sitting on the bench now, and Yuina felt a little bad about maybe getting her in the water... But it was all in good fun! She threw the ball at the target to see what would happen!

G1UY2_Ui

Sorry for the edits... I got the numbers confused!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#d4555a; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 2:39:34 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Another year had passed already? [break][break]

It felt like just yesterday that was dunking random strangers during the Slateport Splashfest. This time around the main summer attraction was a carnival, which had similar vibes. Enjoyable either way.[break][break]

On the hot spot today was an innocent-looking woman. He almost felt bed as he wound up his pitch.[break][break]

Almost.[break][break]

xcAI|KAe

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 4:47:50 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Another summer meant another dunk tank! The best part about them was that you could either test your aim or get a nice splash of cold water on a hot day!

[break][break]And hey, she even recognized the guy on the seat, ! He hosted news segments and talk shows a lot. Julia gave a friendly wave that belied the strength behind her throw.

[break][break]
fcCdaIsU

[attr="class","juliatag"]

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 5:12:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUNK TANK

EVENT

“HM.”

fernando weighs the ball in his hand with a soft up and down lob. it’s been a while since he’s played but it should be no different than pitching a pokeball. after a second of consideration, the tosses.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

7zHpAyiO
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,966 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 5:57:02 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Having plucked a very valuable Berry seed from beneath the surface, Josh was already hooked. On the beach was a familiar setup: a water tank with seated on it. Near the throwing line was a rack of thick, foam balls to be thrown at a target at the top of the wall, While the line was closer than it was last year, there were no warm-up throws; this year, Josh only got one attempt per turn instead of two.

Not knowing the person on the seat, Josh picked up the yellow ball with no remorse. Resheph let out a teasing coo toward Barnaby as her trainer wound up and delivered the pitch with the gusto of a baseball player.

I5yY58L5

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS
Resheph         Dragonair         Good