Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 4:49:34 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
Vital Spirit Post #6.
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]While the three of them are otherwise engaged, an elderly lady appeared from out the side of a building, looking to be rushing this way or that for the festivities. When she passed near them, she took a deep whiff before scowling, and making some offhanded remarks before shoving some of the paper lanterns she was carrying.

'If you want to burn something, light these.'

Adrian hated anyone who got between him and a buzz, but he had to admit, she wasn't asking much. Rummaging through his belongings, he eventually withdraws a Litwick from his PC. "Alright, buddy. Light these up...."

Litwick instantly burned the whole lantern to ashes, taking its trainer literally, missing the point of the directions. He was just a baby!

"Ah f@%$. Uh, I mean use your Will-o'-Wisp to light the wick in them..." It honestly would've been easier to just stick Litwick to them and let go, but he wasn't that cruel, was he? The Litwick didn't seem too pressed and finally ignited the lantern properly, allowing Adrian to release a lone paper lantern into the sky.

and had lanterns of their own, if they so chose to light them, and across the town one could already begin to see the fleet of lanterns taking flight against the black canvas of the starsweald above, painting them all in warmer colors.

All seemed peaceful, and Adrian was reminded why he liked the humble bumble of Hoenn.
Light a paper lantern w/ Fire Type (1/3)
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 5:01:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","shadows"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","iconicon"]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
[attr="class","title"]
JAYDEN CROSS

[attr="class","lyric"]
painted like a sun without a soul

[attr="class","sublyric"]
so i thought i could love nothing [break]
but the breeze here

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

Festivals were not his thing, and yet, somehow, Jayden recently found himself to be at the center of them these days.

[break][break] After helping with his illness, the young man had returned to the Team Rocket HQ with the full intention on picking up a mission. However, instead, he had found himself collected into a group of Rockets who were sent to ambush Olddale town in an attempt to find new recruits, as inconspicuously as possible. And as Jayden was generally the epitome of inconspicuous he was a prime pick for the occasion.

[break][break] He had wandered in with , but rather than follow the blond man deeper into the ground, he found himself walking through the festivities on his own. Drifloon lifted in the air, with attempts to steal away young children which were successfully halted by rangers and other civilians in the area. The smell of roasted Bouffalant skewers and Taurus-printed buns gave him an eerie sense of deja vu.

[break][break] With his Umbreon at his side, his gaze drifted towards some paper lanterns that were set aloft into the air, floating like ghost-types. Jayden found himself walking to a quieter part of the festivities, probably in an attempt to be by himself, but there was a sudden tug on his elbow.

[break][break] "Oh, young man, you've got to help me." He turned to the wide-eyed gaze of an elderly woman. "My booth is not getting any traction at all, and Abigail will make so much fun of me. I was going to have my nephew play an instrument for me in front of my booth to attract some visitors, but he went off with his girlfriend to pray at the shrine, or who knows what."

[break][break] "I-"

[break][break] His words were cut off as Lada weaved between his legs, pressing her flank against his ankle for support and then leaped towards the booth in question. With a resigned sigh, Jayden found that he had no choice but to oblige. The grandmother was staring at him with such hope and need — it made him uncomfortable. He walked over to her booth, which was full of silver and golden trinkets, and a braided cord which had a small Skitty chain attached to the end of it. Jayden paused.

[break][break] "If I help..."

[break][break] In a few minutes, just a few feet away from where was sitting, he would hear the beautiful sounds of music notes playing against a keyboard. It was not a grand piano, but lovely all the same. The song was of a classical piece, soft and quiet at some points, before increasing with tempo at others. Jayden's fingers ran across the white and black keys with ease, attracting the attention of various tourists and townfolk who had wandered to the old lady's booth, handing over gold coin in return for one of her trinkets.

[attr="class","ooc"]+ post #1, tagged

[attr="class","pkmntab"]

[attr="class","flower"]

[newclass=.shadows] width:490px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px 30px 0px 30px; border:1px solid #232323; border-radius:10px; margin:0px auto; position:relative;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows] --accent:#9434ff; --speech:#b18cdb;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows b] color:var(--speech); font-size:13px; text-shadow:1px 1px #222;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows i] color:var(--speech); text-shadow:1px 1px #222;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows:hover .top] transition:2s all; filter:contrast(130%) grayscale(0%)[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/K7jTqxg.png); opacity:0.95; filter:contrast(130%) hue-saturate(110%) grayscale(20%); height:250px; padding-top:20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 25%; position:relative; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .lyricbox] position:absolute; width:430px; right:25px; bottom:25px; z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows:hover .top .lyric] transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .lyric] color:#fff; text-transform:uppercase; font:italic 35px roboto; line-height:30px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #9b0eff, 1px -1px 0 #9b0eff, -2px 1px 0 #9b0eff, 1px 1px 0 #9b0eff; letter-spacing:5px; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px; transition:1s all; text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .lyric .span] transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .sublyric] font:15px poppins; line-height:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#000; background:var(--accent); text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px 20px;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .top .sublyric span] transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows:hover .top .sublyric span] transition:1s all; color:var(--speech);[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .title] text-align:right; color:#222; font:bold 15px roboto mono; margin-top:8px; letter-spacing:-1px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom:1px; margin-bottom:10px; width:115px; position:absolute; right:0px; top:-45px;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .main] font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; padding:20px; color:#fff; border-image:slice; border-bottom: 10px solid; border-image-slice: 1; border-width: 5px; border-image-source: linear-gradient(to left, #9434ff, #4501b7); position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .main::first-line] color:var(--speech); font:14px playfair display;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .textbox] padding:0px 30px; border-left: 1px solid var(--accent); border-right: 1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .pkmntab] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .pkmntab img] filter:grayscale(100%); background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; z-index:99; transition:1s all;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .pkmntab img:hover] filter:none; transition:1s all; background:var(--accent);[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .flower] background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); height:450px; width:450px; bottom:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.shadows .ooc]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-left:10px; margin-top:20px; padding-top:15px; font-size:9px; font-family:roboto mono; [/newclass][newclass=.shadows a]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:playfair display; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins:700|Montserrat|Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 5:05:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Before he could turn to ask about his opinion on the dango, the two had gotten walled off by a sudden parade of a dancing—red Gyarados.

Oh, not Pyroar dancers then? He thought idly. Due to the ruckus and mess, the two had ended up getting separated for a bit. This allowed him to maneuver closer to where the lone food stalls were, picking up more of the non-seafood takoyaki and some fish-shaped taiyaki as well.

Looks like today was going to be a day full of food. Stress-eating food celebrations, mind.

Also, thank the fuck he was tall enough to look over the crowd; it didn’t take him too long to find the other man, who had saved—holy shit what the fuck did he miss? Why was he off the ground and up in the air?!

“Huh, so the Drifloon mythos were true?!” he exclaimed, maneuvering his way through the crowd and looking up in the sky. “What the hell.”

He wondered if it was too much to make a wish at the moment, and decided to do so. Even if it wasn’t spoken out loud.

I wish that nothing bad happens to me or my family—especially my sisters. I’d do anything to protect them, no matter the cost. Even if I'm not as strong as other people think I am, he thought to himself, taking a deep breath for a few moments to calm himself down.

“When you get back down here again I have more festival treats for you to try!” he called out, waving in Remiel’s direction.

his attire + a fox mask as described. Also no scarf? What is this madness

[#2] fulfilling have a character make a wish prompt

close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 5:14:56 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","youth"]

[attr="class","youthimg"]

[attr="class","youthmain"]LEO DEL RÍO [break] • • •

[attr="class","youthbar"]

[attr="class","far fa-star"]

[attr="class","youthpost"]

"Right here?"

[break][break] Leo tilted his head and then blinked.

[break][break] "Happiness? That's not silly!" He grinned wide. "I wished for the same too."

[break][break] It was something that his mama had always taught him to wish for, anyways, along with good health and properity. It might have seemed like a simple thing to some, but for a person like Leo, who grew up in a family like his — "I think it's a noble thing to wish for," he said. "Lots of people forget, when they're caught up in their busy lives. Or 'least that's what my mama told me."

[break][break] With that said, Leo attempted to swing an arm over the other's shoulder and lead them back down the steps of the shrine. "So how you liking the festivities? You from around here?"

[attr="class","youthnotes"]

TLDR; leo uses chatter [break]
post #1

[attr="class","youthpkmn"]

[attr="class","youthbottom"]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display]
[googlefont=Montserrat:900]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.youth]width:500px;min-height:300px;margin:0px auto;background:#000; tranition:1s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/94/87/66/94876605a2117a18a2e835e0e9324bb3.jpg);height:200px;background-size:cover;background-position:80% 40%;filter:contrast(120%) saturate(140%) sepia(30%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthmain]font:italic 43px 'Montserrat';text-transform:uppercase;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;font-weight:900;text-shadow:2px 2px #f6c900;line-height:35px;width:130px;color:#1b1b1b; word-wrap: break-word;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg span]background:#d6982c;font:15px 'Montserrat';text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-1px;width:300px;color:#1b1b1b;box-shadow:2px 2px #1b1b1b;padding-right:10px;text-align:right;float:left;margin:60px 0px 0px 150px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .youthbar]border-left:0px solid #1b1b1b; background:#d6982c; height:30px;padding-left:50px; padding-top:20px; overflow:hidden; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth:hover .youthbar]border-left:100px solid #1b1b1b; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar a]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar span]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; padding:5px 10px; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; border-radius:50px; text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost]background:#1b1b1b;font:400 12px roboto;; text-align:justify;border-radius:0px 50px 0px 50px;padding:30px 30px 50px;color:#dbd6ce;margin:20px 30px 30px 30px;box-shadow:5px 5px #d6982c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost b]font:bold 12px Roboto; font-weight:700; padding:0px 5px;color:#f6c900; [/newclass]
[newclass=.youthpost span]font: 10px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbottom]background:#d6982c;padding:10px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .far]transform:rotate(20deg);font-size:90px;color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3);float:left;margin-top:-40px; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn]text-align:center;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img]border-radius:100px;margin-right:10px;filter:grayscale(100%);transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img:hover]transition:0.3s all; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthnotes]margin:10px 20px 0px 20px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:4px solid #d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes a]font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; color:#d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes span]font:11px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; background:#d6982c;color:#000; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
gil hollis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gil
gil hollis
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 5:28:32 GMT
gil hollis Avatar
he was relieved that he hadn't ended up making a fool of himself with his wish. after all there were a million important things that a wish could be spent on. he just wasn't that great with thinking on his feet a lot of the time. something that didn't really bother him if he was being honest. "if you can't try for happiness then it's hard to try for anything else i think..."

gil was surprised but grateful that the other man was willing to go back down to the main festivities with him. it meant the ghosts would probably end up leaving them alone. a little bit of happiness already if he did say so himself. "i've never been to a festival this big before! it's really exciting. i live in lilycove so we have other sorts of things there. and before that unova."

it was nice having someone to talk to. "oh, my name is gil hollis! it's a pleasure to meet you!" he felt bad that he hadn't actually introduced himself yet. it was hard to keep up with everything all at once.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 5:37:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"plank?" priam's tone is more confused than mocking, "that's a weird nickname to have, but anyways!"

he brings out a pamphlet of the event, of which containing a map of the venue. stalls and other popular attractions were indicated on the image printed. although it wasn't as detailed as an actual map, it still fulfills its function anyways. he shows it to and points a secluded spot.

"i guess we can light them here since no one's around this place, away from all the stalls and stuff."

he sends another invitation to all of the rockets in his contact list since he knows they aren't snitches like plank in a text message before pulling his phone away.

@vitalspiritfestival
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 6:01:38 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

The kiss on his cheek did wonders to calm his nerves. "You're not too bad looking yourself," Killian smirked, squeezing her hand lightly as their fingers interlocked. "Did you now?" he cocked an eyebrow and eyed the Pokeball. "Impressive usually these games are rigged." subtly, he glanced around Lex to the child.

Killian had thought he'd seen her wander off, but apparently, he'd been wrong. Killian stared at Nova long and hard, "Red hair...aqua eyes..." he muttered. His grip on Lex's hand tightened. She looked just like the two of them combined. Killian wanted to ask, but it felt almost rude to do so.

"Why don't we get something sweet to celebrate?" he asked, still looking at the little girl. "Maybe we can find a stall selling Dango. It's been a while since I've had any." Killian looked back to Lex with a half-smile on his face.

NOTES: 2/15

TAG:
[attr="class","killianbottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 6:05:15 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]Ruby had to admit, everything was simply beautiful. The dancers, the music, the food, it was almost a bit overwhelming with all the colors. Perhaps it would be better to find a place to sit down for a bit and just watch instead of walking around. Maybe it was a bit strange, but just watching everyone else go by was always quite interesting to her. With her newfound goal to find someplace quiet to sit, Ruby carefully pushed through the crowds. [break][break]

Of course, that goal would quickly be interrupted by the sight of a familiar face. It had been quite a while since she had last seen . Too long, in fact. There was absolutely no reason not to go over and say hello to him, at least not before she settled down.[break][break]

Her footsteps incredibly light, practically as quiet as mouse-pokemon as always, Ruby slowly walked up behind the man and gently reached up to attempt to tap on his shoulder. "Hey," was all she said at first, a soft smile spreading across her face. [break][break]

Only after she had been noticed, Ruby would speak up once again. "It's wonderful seeing you! Are you with someone? I heard you shouting just a few moments ago."[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes Post 2. Outfit.

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

leo, leonício
he/him
MARCH 14
OLDDALE TOWN
demisexual
slateport u. student
cadet
You got my soul in your solar system But you keep my heart out of hand
awards
88 posts
leo del río DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @leo
leo del río
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 6:18:56 GMT
leo del río Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","youth"]

[attr="class","youthimg"]

[attr="class","youthmain"]LEO DEL RÍO [break] • • •

[attr="class","youthbar"]

[attr="class","far fa-star"]

[attr="class","youthpost"]

Leo nodded to the other's words, but honestly, a lot of it went over his head. He personally didn't know if people could only wish for one thing at a time, and if that was true, then he'd been doing it all wrong!

[break][break] It was true, what Gil assumed though. Much of the ghosts that had been blocking his way down the shrine had gone onto bother other patrons, so maybe it really was because Leo had gone up and kidnapped his attention. Or maybe because the ghosts were avoiding Leo himself, who seemed to shine like the sun wherever he was. Or maybe it was all pure coincidence.

[break][break] Regardless, it wasn't like Leo himself noticed it any.

[break][break] He hopped down the second to last step, releasing his hold on Gil and then spinning around to face him. He grinned. "Nice 'ta meet 'cha, Gil! I'm Leo." Quickly, he glanced behind him, just to make sure that his mother wasn't in vicinity. Ooh, he would've gotten a scolding if that were the case. Luckily, she seemed preoccupied with the festivities.

[break][break] Leo led them over to an ice cream vendor, to which he handed him some dollar bills.

[break][break] "Oh, who is this handsome man?" The woman manning the booth cooed, eyes flickering over to .

[break][break] The boy grinned. "This is my friend, Gil! I'm showin' him around, Maple. Here, keep the change."

[break][break] He broke apart a popsicle, and handed the other half to Gil.

[attr="class","youthnotes"]

TLDR; leo uses chatter , post #3 [break]
post #1

[attr="class","youthpkmn"]

[attr="class","youthbottom"]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display]
[googlefont=Montserrat:900]
[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.youth]width:500px;min-height:300px;margin:0px auto;background:#000; tranition:1s ease-in-out[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/94/87/66/94876605a2117a18a2e835e0e9324bb3.jpg);height:200px;background-size:cover;background-position:80% 40%;filter:contrast(120%) saturate(140%) sepia(30%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthmain]font:italic 43px 'Montserrat';text-transform:uppercase;padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;font-weight:900;text-shadow:2px 2px #f6c900;line-height:35px;width:130px;color:#1b1b1b; word-wrap: break-word;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthimg span]background:#d6982c;font:15px 'Montserrat';text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:-1px;width:300px;color:#1b1b1b;box-shadow:2px 2px #1b1b1b;padding-right:10px;text-align:right;float:left;margin:60px 0px 0px 150px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .youthbar]border-left:0px solid #1b1b1b; background:#d6982c; height:30px;padding-left:50px; padding-top:20px; overflow:hidden; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth:hover .youthbar]border-left:100px solid #1b1b1b; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar a]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbar span]color:#d6982c; font:10px Poppins; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:600; text-shadow:none; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:none; padding:5px 10px; background:#1b1b1b; margin-left:5px; border-radius:50px; text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost]background:#1b1b1b;font:400 12px roboto;; text-align:justify;border-radius:0px 50px 0px 50px;padding:30px 30px 50px;color:#dbd6ce;margin:20px 30px 30px 30px;box-shadow:5px 5px #d6982c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpost b]font:bold 12px Roboto; font-weight:700; padding:0px 5px;color:#f6c900; [/newclass]
[newclass=.youthpost span]font: 10px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.youthbottom]background:#d6982c;padding:10px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youth .far]transform:rotate(20deg);font-size:90px;color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3);float:left;margin-top:-40px; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn]text-align:center;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img]border-radius:100px;margin-right:10px;filter:grayscale(100%);transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthpkmn img:hover]transition:0.3s all; filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.youthnotes]margin:10px 20px 0px 20px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:4px solid #d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes a]font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; color:#d6982c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.youthnotes span]font:11px Consolas; text-transform:uppercase; background:#d6982c;color:#000; padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 6:22:57 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e realized this was maybe the most relaxed he had been since getting sick. There was a certain anonymity to public spaces like this. Surrounded by people but utterly alone, yet not in the heart wrenching way that often made him tear from his home for vapid company. It just felt... nice.

Music caught in his ear that wasn't there before. Chu-e wasn't much of a music aficionado, he just listened to whatever questionable garbage he happened to like, but even his untrained ear could tell it was something special. His Mismagius agreed; Chu-e glanced in the direction of the music just in enough time to see the musically inclined pokemon floating off through the crowd.

Sighing, he stood up and started to push his way through the crowd that was quickly forming around whoever, and Chu-e was sure it was a live performance now, was playing.

The Mismagius floating right up to Jayden, entranced by his song, pitching in her own voice to the tune. While still ghostly, it was sweet and warm to fit the air. Maybe she had been a singer before passing away to hold her notes so prettily, even if what she sang couldn't be understood by humans.

Chu-e had paused at the edge of the crowd, eyes falling on . It was... kind of funny. Like some reverse of the last festival they had both ended up at, where Chu-e had been playing with knives and Jayden was the surprise voyeur to the performance. Only this time, Chu-e wouldn't be able to join in as he had goaded the other into doing.

- Listening to Jayden play!
- Lucky Chant #2
- Post 5
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 6:59:47 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex glanced back at the tent before lightly shrugging her shoulders, “Rigged for most, yes, but I’m just too good,” she teased, inflating her own ego even further.

The agile Zororak was back just as quickly as it was gone. The child peered at from behind her leg, matching is curious gaze with a mischievous grin of her own. The Zororak relished in the moment of uncertainty and confusion. Lex followed his gaze past her to the child as he acknowledged a few of the striking resemblances. She felt his hand tighten around hers and she couldn’t help but laugh. She shot Killian a look that screamed ’really?’ As if to ask if he of all people were really buying into the charade. Killian was smart, but it didn’t take a rocket scientist to do the math that wouldn’t add up.

“Mmm, Dango,” Lex hummed, “I can’t remember the last time I had it,” she mused, gently pulling Killian away from the gaming tent and towards the one of the main paths that wound through Oldale, “I think the food tents are… this way,” as they began their journey through the crowd, Nova left the safety of Lex’s leg and skipped a few steps forward to walk in front of them.

notes: Post #4

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 7:00:40 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]An angry, red flush flares up along her neck and up into her cheeks.

"Who fuckin' cares if ya think it's weird?" Plank snaps. What the fuck? This dude introduces himself with his last name like some uptight loser and has the gall to call her weird?

Frustrated but still determined to light these fireworks, Plank more glares at the "map" than looks at it. On instinct she gives it a second scan (and then a third) to devote its contents to memory. When Priam taps at the place he wants to set the fireworks off she gives a curt nod.

"Yeah, that spot looks fine if this shitty map is accurate," she grumbles. Her Vaporeon, Mama, winds around her legs in what's probably supposed to be a comforting way. Jack chews at a bit of her hair -- which probably has nothing to do with her mood but does make her feel a bit better anyway.

@vitalspiritfestival
ooc: post 5/15

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 8:42:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle feigns being intimidated with a hand covering his open mouth and eyebrows extending upward. while he'd consider himself fit as well, he just can't find the energy to flash back an own flex of his own.

"oh shit," he utters. the false anxiousness doesn't carry over to his voice. "looks like i'm finally getting my first loss."

he looks around various stalls before finding one that's particularly crowded.

"that one seems popular," he tells , pointing at it with a finger. "no aiming or control required this time. just pure strength. you up for it?"

there's a subtle jab in his words, accentuated by a smirk on his face.

@vitalspiritfestival
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 9:41:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's gaze sparks with recognition as they're approached by one of Rocket's own; though he did not have much interaction with on a personal level, he knew who she was. That was, after all, the point of Rocket's acquisition of the social media star: a lot of people knew who she was.

"Hello, Serena," he greets, returning a smile that doesn't match the intensity of his gaze. "I don't mind at all."

They are related, then. Either that, or it was one hell of a coincidence. He'd been meaning to ask the girl about her potential relation to , but the chaos of Rocket's recent public reveal had kept him too busy to reach out.

Pinching the cigarillo in a delicate grip, he's silent for a long moment as he traps smoke between his lips and feels a dizzying rush of calm wash over him. It packs a harder punch than his cigarettes, but the sensation isn't unwelcome. He offers it to Serena, next, and finally turns to Adrian with a laugh that spreads smoke in a lazy cloud.

Whatever remark he might have made is interrupted by an old woman who all but shoves lanterns in their hands, seemingly offended by their minding of their own business. Though he lifts his brows, lips pursed in distaste, Gavin offers no protest.

Instead, he releases a Houndour that snarls at its sudden, unfamiliar surroundings, but calms enough to exhale flame from its maw when Gavin gives it a pointed look. The lantern becomes uncomfortably warm in his hands as the flame dances in the breeze, and he releases his burden to watch it drift lazily into the star-filled sky.

LIGHT A PAPER LANTERN WITH A FIRE TYPE [2/3]

tl;dr
Post #5 / outfit
Hanging out with and .
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 10:45:39 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"'friends?'"

her lips formed into a little pout, but she didn't hesitate in the loving act of hand feeding her partner. she'd done so before, especially when he was too tired from work to prepare a meal for himself. there had been moments when she had prepared slices of fruit or little berries, the woman gently coaxing her lover to eat the sweet or tart-flavored morsels. presently, her fingers hovered before his lips, tapping at them lightly. 

"
is that what i am now?"

she fed him another treat, eyeing him as her tone became jokingly accusatory. 

"
i can't believe i've been downgraded," she huffed.

they walked at a relatively slow pace, their gazes traveling or lingering upon displays or people. cait paused momentarily as she noticed  , who was presently in the company of a few familiar faces. 

'i remember him.'

she smiled at the sight of , the man having expertly delivered a handful of her packages.

'and there's fernando,' she thought. 

her attention didn't linger, cait aware of sénon's disinterest in encountering the man.

"
i hope there's a festival next year," she said, hopeful. "we'll go together."   

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing