3,744 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 20:52:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Blade tossed the beam to the side and helped Eva apply pressure to the wound. Her small frame made it so she had to practically sit on top of the bull to get enough pressure to slow the bleeding. With Blade’s help she was able to shimmy close enough to her medical bag to grab her stethoscope. A quick listen to the area followed by some pinging told the doctor it didn’t penetrate into the abdominal cavity. It would be nothing more than a nasty laceration.

Hopefully whoever’s pokemon this was would be able to take care of the wound. Eva reached for her belt and released her Roserade, Kamal. The grass-type attentively looked towards her despite the chaos that surrounded them, “Stun spore, keep it paralyzed,” she motioned towards the squirming Tauros. The new rain wouldn’t make that easy for Kamal, but she trusted he could do it.

She hadn’t even noticed Simone had followed her over. Covered in blood, with wild blonde hair, and a dirt staining her bare skin, Eva was the definition of a hot mess,“Yea, grab some of that fresh gauze there and come help me hold this. Blade, use the rain to help ‘em out with a Life Dew,” Blade traded places with Simone. Applying pressure would become easier as the Stun Spore kicked in, giving the wound time to eventually clot without being torn open.

Blade walked towards the chaos with Tapu Bulu and lifted his hands over his head. A fine blue mist rose from his fingers towards the sky. The Life Dew mixed with the rain, increasing its reach and giving the rain itself a sparkling blue hue. Hopefully some of his allies could find comfort in the healing move.

gTZgLja9

Notes: 9/15 @simone

Blade, the Gallade, uses the Rain Dance in combo with his Life Dew to help heal allies fighting to calm Tapu Bulu

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 0:01:24 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

Cigarette hanging between his lips, Killian's eyes narrowed on Lex. She'd paid just to tick him off, hadn't she? "Really?" he took another long and drawn-out hit. Smoke filled his lungs, and Killian felt the headache slowly building at the back of his head subside. It would have just been easier to apologize, but Lex wasn't the only one who was stubborn. Killian wanted to prove a point, and he couldn't do that if he backed down.

Thirty seconds passed by too quickly. Killian had barely gotten to enjoy his cigarette. He chuckled, "Wow, only eight? You must be losing your touch." now he was being the childish one. Putting the half-smoked cigarette out on the top of his shoe, Killian stuffed it back into his pocket. He stepped up to take his turn, giving Lex a cocky wink before he began.

About fifteen seconds into his turn, Killian realized how idiotic he was being. Still - there was a point to be made, and he gave the game his best. When his thirty seconds came to an end, Killian had popped a total of 11 balloons. Three more than Lex's eight, which made him the winner.

"Congrats, sir! Ten balloons is what you needed to win yourself a prize." the stall worker had a jolly smile on his face. Almost as if he didn't notice the tension between the pair. "Here you go!" the man reached underneath the stall and pulled out a small plushie. An Espeon plushie, to be exact.

"Ah, thanks." Killian took the plush, "Loveless will sure get a kick out of this." he turned to face Lex. He held the stuffed animal out for her to take. "I think we both know what prize I really want, though." he started to walk, preferring to have the conversation away from the game stall.
NOTES: #8

TAG:
[attr="class","killianbottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 1:59:28 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Bloody hell.” Rowan reached a sleeve up and wiped some of the sweat from his forehead, looking around at the utter chaos that had been unleashed by something as simple as fireworks. “So much for a relaxing evening at the festival.” Dakota came into view, seeming to be ushering an injured individual away from the commotion. It didn’t take long for Rowan to realize who this was, quickly jogging his way over to inspect the extent of Lilith’s injuries, noting each and every burn despite her attempt to hide them. “Fuck…” It was the only word he could use to describe the outcome, nodding towards Dakota as he asked him to look after her. “You really are as daft as I remember, you know that?” Rowan knelt down next to her and looked towards Wonder, beckoning the Ponyta closer. “And here I thought I was the prideful one.” A soft smile crossed his lips as he joked with Lilith, letting his Pokemon approach cautiously towards her. “No doctors or medics necessary, isn’t that right, Wonder?”

Wonder sidled up next to Rowan, allowing him to run a hand through her mane as the Ponyta looked deep into Lilith’s eyes. “You know, they say that Galarian Ponyta are able to read the contents of your heart by looking into your eyes.” Rowan intentionally left out the part about being able to see the evil in someone, in case Wonder didn’t take kindly to the girl by some chance. “Go on, then.” Wonder stepped towards Lilith, the horn on her head beginning to radiate with energy. “Did you also know the horn of a Galarian Ponyta also can heal the wounds of the injured? Quite useful, if you ask me.” Wonder pressed her head against Lilith’s skin, allowing her horn to gently glide over the burns, each one starting to fade as the healing energy took hold. Rowan would simply watch, questioning whether or not he would have done this for anyone else but Lilith. He liked to think he would, but truthfully it was his fondness for her that made him spring into action in the first place. Did that make him evil?

@dakota

Wonder

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 2:58:59 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Their equally destructive stubbornness was a weak point in their relationship. This wasn’t the first time they had butt heads like this and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. It was a flaw Lex recognized but was too proud to address fully. They would continue to push each other to the edge until one of them broke and all of the frustration and stress would fizzle into the conversation that should have happened in the first place. Sometimes it was Killian, sometimes it was Lex. It was always a crap shoot who would be the first. Lex prayed it wouldn’t have to be her this time, especially after his snarky comment on her performance.

His words fell on deaf ears. She was far too consumed in her pride to give him the pleasure of a reaction to his now childish behavior. Her only reaction was a slightly raised brow above a cold, apathetic glare.

Unfortunately, fate seemed to be against her this time. She counted each pop with a hope it would be the last. When reached 9 the heat from her gut rose to her cheeks. Lex silently stewed in her irritation as he finished with even more, watching the man congratulate Killian and award him with an Espeon plushie, of all things.

Without a word and a without breaking her icy glare, she took the plushie with obvious contempt. She hoped Loveless would tear it apart out of jealous. The Espeon might not, but with some coaxing from Lex she just might be able to get her to comply.

Lex walked in silence for a moment, eyes fixed on the ground in front of her. She bottled up all of her love, frustration, and anger into three simple words, “Fuck you, Killian,” she glanced back over to him but instead of the same cold glare, her eyes held the look of defeat. He had won, she caved. She’d give him what he wanted . . . eventually.

notes: Post #9

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 3:39:34 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

He was feeling pretty good about himself, having secured the win in their little game. That was until Lex spoke, and he came crashing down to reality. Killian frowned, "Fuck me?" he stopped in his tracks, turning to face the redhead with a cold expression. "Fuck you, Lex." if Killian had been thinking rather than letting his emotions get the best of him. He might have apologized, realized that despite meaning well, he'd taken things a touch too far.

"We were having a good time until whatever bug crawled up your ass." there was that urge to smoke again. "You know what really pisses me off?" it was a question, but Killian's tone made it clear he wasn't looking for an answer. "The fact that despite everything we've been through - despite proving that you can count on me. I still have to go this far to get you to talk to me." he was speaking louder than he meant to. Killian's raised voice drew the attention of those nearby onto them.

"It's me, Lex, not some stranger you met in Hoenn. I shouldn't have to drag how you're feeling out of you. I-" he paused, pinching the bridge of his nose. This wasn't the best place for this. Not when he could feel so many eyes on them. "Forget it." Killian took a deep breath, quickly pulling the half-finished cigarette from early out of his pocket. Sparking it back up, he took several hits until he felt calm.

"Just forget it, Lex. Arguing with you isn't how I wanted to spend my night."
NOTES: #9

TAG:

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 5:17:02 GMT

Well, that pushed a button. It wasn’t what she intended, but she couldn’t argue the reaction. Killian rarely raised his voice, especially towards her. So that part was surprising. Things had been tense between them recently. It was hard not to be with everything that had happened and Lex constantly on edge. Maybe she deserved that reaction. She was starting to recognize a theme, everything always seemed to boil down to one thing: it was her fault.

Despite that realization, Lex stood her ground and took it, not moving a muscle, not even to blink. But inside, where he couldn’t see, she was spinning, falling in a dizzy spiral. She felt small underneath the weight of his words. Everything he was saying held some truth to it, and she knew that. Lex had been by herself and drowning in her own personal hell for what seemed like an eternity. All wanted to do was reach in and save her. But letting him share the burden would be recognizing she was dragging him into a life he didn’t choose for himself and that wasn’t ok with Lex, no matter how many times he said it.

Her mouth opened to spit something back at him but she was at a loss for words, a rare occasion. The only things that came to mind were stupid come backs that wouldn’t help the situation. She could feel the eyes around them burning into her. It was uncomfortable, to say the least. It was too late to just forget it.

A heavy sigh dropped the tension in her shoulders and her amber eyes looked down in defeat. She didn’t realize how tight she was hugging the Espeon plushie to her chest when she took a step closer to him, “I’m sorry,” was all she could think of to say. Her voice was hushed so only he could hear it, “I just – I – I’m sorry,” she shook her head. Her feelings were hard to put into words, “I’m just . . . so scared,” she admitted, not willing to elaborate on it quite yet.

notes: Post #10

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 5:50:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

As Remiel took a look around, he soon came to realize that the great majority of Tauros had been dealt with. Tapu Bulu himself seemed to have disappeared in another section of the festival nearby, and was no longer causing a violent disturbance. Regardless, the festival had been rendered a bloody mess.[break][break]

The ambassador sighed, climbing down from the drum stage they had landed upon shortly thereafter. "Let's do our part to ensure everyone is okay," He says rather unenthusiastically. "We'll start with this area here. Keep an eye out for injured or unconscious civilians in the disarray."[break][break]

His cherry blossom Leavanny nods, shooting a web and rappelling herself towards a nearby wooden pole for a good vantage point. In the meantime, people slowly begin to emerge from their hiding spots all around. Even Thorgrim, the scruffy cat he'd left behind some time ago, manages to find Remiel in the chaotic scene and runs over to reunite with his source of free food and care.[break][break]

[break][break]

Pgggyah!
[break][break]

[break]

notes: In the aftermath of all the chaos, Remiel sends out his Leavanny to look for any injured or unconscious people in need of assistance. Thorgrim, his Galarian Meowth, reunites with him shortly thereafter.[break]
wearing: blue and white hanbok[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

open to new encounters!

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 6:15:46 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Killian waited for whatever anger-filled insult Lex would sling his way next. When it didn't come, he was more than a little surprised. His eyebrow raised as she stepped closer to him. "Sorry?" he was confused, suspicious even - this wasn't how things typically went when they argued. Lex never let him get off this easy. Killian was ready to accuse her of playing some kind of game. It wouldn't have been the first time.

Instead, his heart sank into his chest like a comet falling from the sky. His frustration didn't exactly leave him, but the hardened expression on his face softened. He stuffed the cigarette bud into his pocket and sighed. Seeing her clinch the Espeon plush to her chest, cute and innocent, made him want to hug her. The desire only grew when Lex admitted that she was scared. Killian kept his distance, however, not willing to let go of his angry just yet.

"Scared of what, Lex? You're still being vague with me. I can't do anything - I can't help if you don't give me more." he didn't mince words this time. "Is it you know, them?" Killian finally put that intelligence of his to use. Lex would know who he meant by them. He didn't say any more, waiting for Lex to confirm his suspicions.
NOTES: #10

TAG:

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 6:54:10 GMT

Lex had apologized but she could still hear the frustration in his voice. The way he didn’t move closer and prodded for more made her angry again. She fought the urge to give up and just go home, Aubie would be more than happy to fly her there quickly. They’d see each other later, perhaps with clearer heads, which would make for more productive conversation. But that wouldn’t do much good. They were in the thick of it now and Lex had already committed to being vulnerable.

She instinctively inhaled a sharp breath at the mention of them. Her heart rate increased as the cortisol squeezed out of her adrenals and her sympathetic nervous system kicked in, “It’s more than just them being after me, Killian,” she took another step closer, hoping he wouldn’t move away, “I’m more scared for you,” she reached a hand out to gently rest on his chest, “I already fucked it all up once. What if they saw you with me?” she shook her head as if to get rid of the thoughts swimming around in there, “I couldn’t live with myself if something happened to you because of me,” she could barely live with herself now knowing what her actions had already cost him.

notes: Post #11

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 7:32:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Looking at the empty plate that now held a mess of short dango sticks and long yakitori sticks, he wondered if there were other stalls still standing nearby.

“Vince, stay here and keep helping out the injured, okay? I need—I need some more food.”

Base and inane as it was, Alexei was even hungrier than he was earlier because of all the excitement! The Lucario continued to use Life Dew around the area, healing and assisting anyone and everyone who was converging on their spot for free healing.

Mercifully there were still a few stalls standing that had food remaining, and so Alexei returned with a refreshed plate; only this time piled up higher than the last time with more grilled meat bits on sticks. Chicken, beef, pork pieces—Arceus, he was making himself hungry.

“Sorry. Here, got us some more food,” he offered to , holding the plate of grilled meat sticks while he grabbed one of the beef barbeque and began munching on it.

Stress-eating really did a number on one’s appetite.

his attire + a fox mask as described. Also no scarf? What is this madness

[#14]

+ open to interacts now

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 8:46:12 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Long gone 's electric-endowed steelix wrapping the Bulu and attempting to keep it from its place: Selena was gone from the street and her electricity faded with the turn of the bovine's grassy surge. She needed a moment to step away.

From a distance, she watches the Hoennians take their chances against the parade of tauroses. As she moves, she helps a few festival-goers, steering them away from the heat of the conflict, the eeveelutions and the boltund around her smashing the blockades on the road. Her eyes are drifting away, searching for any familiar employee on sight. Witnessing on the ground, she brings the last of the crying children before going back to him.

By the time she does, the commotion is already gone.

“I hope you took some shots of the incident. That will make a great montage.” She greets one of the new cameraman of Vantage. “I know this isn't exactly your cup of tea, that's why I'm glad you take this opportunity.”

TL;DR: Selena gets away from the scene, something inside her telling her to not make a move and just watch.
Searches for on-ground Vantage employees and witness and approaches him after helping a few civilians
EVENT: VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL - #06

@open
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 9:25:27 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

As Alexei continued to eat away at the renewed pile of grilled meat sticks he’d piled higher on the platter he was carrying around, he then thought of retrieving his phone and sending a message.

‘Hey, Remiel—I don’t know where you are, but I’m currently with the Saint of Slateport—uhh, Ruby, if you need the name. We’re near some of the still-standing food stalls. Currently having my Lucario use Life Dew for free first-aid healing, can’t miss it,’ he texted, before sending the message to .

He wondered what had happened to the other man—well, at least he didn’t get to see him break down and stress-eat like there was no tomorrow.

Alexei blamed the rampaging Tauros that had caused the disturbance that had in turn stressed him out. There was so much damage everywhere, but he hoped that the aftermath didn’t mar what remained of the celebrations.

“Ugh,” he muttered to nobody in particular, this time decimating the contents of a beef barbeque stick.

his attire + a fox mask as described. Also no scarf? What is this madness

[#15]

+ open to interacts now

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 10:43:19 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
Vital Spirit Post #14
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Scrambling around aimlessly was getting him nowhere fast. Stopping at the ruins of a dining area, he'd take up a seat and pull out his phone once more. Snapping a few photos, he sent them to in another effort to make contact, and notify her where he'd gone off to. Sigilyph and Rover took up a more casual watch, lowering their guard at the returning calm. It gave him time to ask some real questions: Why was something f@#ked up always going on in Hoenn?

How many times had he asked himself that same question? And now it was eating away at him, wondering where his sister had gotten off to. Remembering that he saw near the Blacephalon Pop game stall, where he'd left Serena, he shoots the former a text: "Have u seen Serena?"

She's probably somewhere safe already.
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 14:48:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy reunites with one of her Arcanine, the brute having suffered several stepped on paws and a pinched tail. With a wave of her hand, she sends him off to lay down and rest, while gathering her remaining oversized dog to help seek out and rescue any injured civilians.[break][break]

In the process, she releases a couple of Growlithe to assist and they make short work of rounding up lost children.[break][break]

However, Stormy bumps into another friendly face in the crowd, quite literally. Her shoulder bumps against his and she gasps, apologizing immediately and reaching out to steady whoever it was she'd run into. When she focuses, she sees that it is .[break][break]

"Remiel! It's good to see you, are you alright? No bumps or bruises?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: wrangling tauros - post 13/15

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,342 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 18:13:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam finds nothing else of not when he wanders around. whatever was interesting probably already had a crowd forming, and he wasn't really in a position to go put himself in the spotlight. the best course of action was to act clueless about the origins of the taurus rampage.

he walks past stalls and litter on the ground and makes it out of the festival. there will be another time where he can fully enjoy one since hoenn apparently has a lot of them despite the supernatural occurrences in the region.

@vitalspiritfestival