awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
RAID: STAIRCASE SCHISMS
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 17:12:42 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Normally, Lars wasn’t afraid of the dark. He was just afraid of dark, tight spaces but this—

This was another level entirely.

Forcing himself to move once he felt the chill rattle him back to reality, he realized that Kaida was about to get blown off somewhere—thank fuck for the ear pieces!

‘Are you okay?!’ he attempted contacting her as the Gallade then hopped atop the Metagross’s back. The Magnet Rise was coming to an end, but a solitary knock by Lars on Ro’s flat head refreshed it again, before the Silvally looked around warily, trying to pick out where else they needed to go.

‘Glad I came in time, huh?’

‘For once you didn’t snark me. Thank you for clearing the darkness out.’

This then left a rather sizable amount of ice around the area, and a smirk flashed across his face.

‘Can you check if anyone’s there? I have four extra Pokéballs and I don’t know who owns them, if you’re headed to another… I don’t know. Another area, my best guess. Be careful!’ Lars continued over the private comms to , before looking around warily.

The exchange wasn’t missed between the wanted traitor and—looking upward, he thought he saw someone else moving, until he realized who it was.

“Amir,” he continued quietly to the Silvally, “Get your defenses ready.”

Turning to where the Gallade now crouched atop the Metagross, Lars sent Gareth a gesture, and the Gallade nodded, snapping another Protective barrier up at the same time the Silvally prepared to summon a defensive ring of Rock Slide around them.

“Questo è il motivo per cui non dovresti mai fidarti di te,*” he growled, eyes darting between the man and . His statement was directed more towards , though.

They were at a standstill.

• Things are seen, things that should never be spoken of again
• Lars checking in if Kaida is okay, advises her to be careful wherever she’s headed
• Gets his Pokémon ready to defend whatever shit is coming
• Gallade is on top of Metagross’s head, used Protect
• Silvally prepares to summon a defensive Rock Slide shield
• We’re at a standstill ladies, gents and nonbinaries
• Magnet Rise is active (5 / 5) but will be refreshed next turn!
* This is why you should never be trusted.

mdTiKE|W

@releveant ppl tagged in le postie

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 23:08:10 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

"That's disappointing."[break][break]

Starmie's reacted quicker than Killian, central gem glowing as it erected a PROTECTIVE barrier between Killian and Kim. It would take the brunt of the Thunderbolt for him if necessary.[break][break]

The admin frowned but said nothing. Too focused on the hand reaching for something unseen. That is until the building started to rumble and forced him to look away. Again, seriously?[break][break]

A glance out the hoop behind him tightens Killian's lips. Kyogre's waterspout turned a fucked situation into a larger, more tiresome clusterfuck. Had Killian mentioned how much he hated seawater? Salty, a musky scent that churned his stomach. [break][break]

Of course, it be what killed him.[break][break]

He turned back to Kim, attention briefly darting to the cracking walls. The smart move would be to leave. Rocket, the books, the shard in his pocket, and the one held by Kim - none of its worth dying over. [break][break]

"I'm good." Killian smiled, straightening his jacket, "You're clearly in no rush to leave. It must be for a reason, am I right?" He'd be a horrible head of intel if he didn't find out what was up to.[break][break]

[break]
bHT59_Xu

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

TLDR ABOUT THIS POST

Starmie used Protect to shield Killian from harm.[break]
Starmie will take the Thunderbolt for him if it doesn't work[break]
Killian says nah, I think I'll drown with you in this building Hoopman.[break]

[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 23:22:45 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
171 for raid
Locke had just enough time to take a breath and scoop De-De up into his arms again before the wave crashed down, sending them ragdolling through its currents. For one terrifying moment their world was a dark, chaotic tumble of stone, bodies, and far too much water.

And then a curious lightness took over his body, the dizzying ocean no longer as disorienting as it was a second ago. He slowly opened his eyes to catch a flash of a familiar red-and-white form in the distance, past the impossibly angled ruins, before it disappeared just as quickly amidst the swirling blue around him.

The Tailwind was enough to help Tini-Tini get his bearings, the muscle memory of his days as a small sea serpent guiding him through the Whirlpool at an Extreme Speed to be close enough for his trainer to grasp onto his back. Wordlessly, Locke turned the Dragonite in the direction of where he’d last seen the legendary Pokémon, and where his friend surely had to be as well.

QjRYEGEG

tl;dr
Locke grabs De-De again as they're swept in Kyogre's Whirlpool.
He catches a brief glimpse of Latias on the opposite side of the Ruins.
Between Latias' Tailwind and Tini-Tini's Extreme Speed, their Dragonite reaches close enough for Locke to get on his back.
They try to move past the Ruins to get to the last place they saw Latias ('s position before moving with Phantom Force).
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,407 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 23:38:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Lulu might’ve had time to move, but she remained there, unwilling to create more distance between herself and her family in such a fight.

As their cover of darkness was blown back by the icy glory of Articuno, Darkrai growled, thwarted, and Lulu felt the chill of the bird’s presence for the first time. She’d asked the head ranger ( ) during the tournament if he ever got cold… now she felt like she knew. Dread filled her, as suddenly she could see her breath, and feel the pain of plummeting temperatures.

Then, the UPROAR rattled her to her core as it shattered the ice quickly forming over her clothes.

Noctowl fell straight out of the sky towards them, FROZEN.

A black HAZE billowed out from Darkrai’s form then, in hopes to cure the avian of its FREEZE and allow all to move at their regular speeds again. However, with Noctowl weak and close to fainting, Lulu opted to recall it to its ball. A Gardevoir was released, and readied to TELEPORT if necessary for escape.

Witnessing ’s Aerodactyl returned, Lucario then abandoned its pursuit of ’s Kommo-o in favor of joining its trainer and team, preparing to QUICK GUARD them if needed.

Lulu simply waited there, then, in their disorienting and upside down world, unable to bring herself to do much else in that moment without abandoning her brothers. Dakrai took its stand (proverbially—its legs weren’t out) beside the Shadow Lugia and Rocket’s underboss. The scientist briefly eyed up at as he floated in the sky via PSYCHIC, protective, and determined to defend if necessary.

Mzuum88q

TLDR:
* Darkrai uses HAZE, eliminating all stat changes (and should unfreeze i think?) across the field
* Noctowl is recalled
* Lucario abandons assault and joins team to protect Lulu and allies, will erect QUICK GUARD if needed
* Gardevoir is released to prepare an escape if needed
* Lulu's not doing much but has her eyes peeled; standing behind Darkrai and Lugia/
* still in 1A

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 0:02:05 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
[attr="class","oscar"]

Target Eliminated. Shifting Priority

WARNING!! INVASIVE BIOHAZARD DETECTED

Oscar would be unaware of the danger Genesect was in, being unable to see its hud and being too in awe of its power to notice the sludge that hit it. Genesect immediately took counter measures, combining its need to prevent compromising its organic components and attack its next target. Genesect began to overheat itself, using extra energy from its core to bring its body to a scorching temperature. Its purple armor would begin glowing a faint orange, a clear indication of its rising body temperature. The sludge on its body began to boil and dry, the heat hopefully purging the toxin as well. It was a calculated risk, as this maneuver would spend a good deal of its remaining battery energy.

Once fully heated, Genesect followed up with its next attack. Retaining the heat, it launched itself toward its next target. Dashing at an improbable speed, it would crash into the shadow pokemon closest to it: Mime Jr (Flame Charge). Ally or not all shadow pokemon were targets to the relentless hunter. Oscar was aware that Genesect would likely go after Mime Jr., but seeing as he didn't have complete control over his programing yet the Beast decided to pretend that he didn't notice and focus on Katherine's remaining minions. It was for the best, considering fucking Yveltal the death god had engaged giritina. That fight was beyond Oscar, all he could do now was hope Serena didn't become collateral to their divine clash.

It is said that Garchomps can fly at amazing speeds, but they have a lot of trouble reaching higher heights. This was evident as Mustakrakish made it half way to giratina before falling back to the ground, landing like one of them Superheroes next to his master. Musta looked up the the dark god, growling with anticipative rage. He would have surely tried again if Oscar hadn't thumped him on the head. "Cool it Musta, I got easier targets for you right here." Oscar pointed to Katherine's Cofagrigus and Meowstic, and Musta would redirect his fury toward the two. Oscar snapped his fingers, and both Musta and Hatred sprang into action.

As Musta charged forward, Oscar raised his left hand to reveal a ring on his middle finger. The stone within the ring flashed, and a mysterious energy would encompass Musta. He would soon emerge, his mega evolved form hiding within the Sandstorm (Sand Veil). It would run to the side of the cofagrigus, attempting to assault it with his massive scythes (Brutal Swing).

Hatred meanwhile took aim at the Mewostic, gathering his negative energies and harnessing them toward his jaws. Reeling back, he would harness the darkness within him and fire it toward the psychic cat as a pitch-black beam (Dark Pulse). While his pokemon attacked, Oscar would notice appearing close by. It was surprising, but considering the fact that he and the platform he stood on had been apparently upside down for several minutes it wasn't the weirdest thing to happen today. Oscar approached him, providing a wave in greeting.

"Hey. Serena's about to get vored by a god. Just thought you should know."

tl;dr
--Genesect overheats its body, attempting to purge the Nihilego's toxins before they can infect it. This puts stress on its battery, spending a good deal of its usable energy in the process.
--Genesect used the aforementioned heat to Flame Charge Mime Jr.
--Garchomp mega-evolved and used Brutal Swing on 's Cofagrigus.
--Tyranitar used Dark Pulse on Katherine's Mewostic.
--Oscar says hello to Adrian.
--Used a salac fuck it.
Id5zkT3A

⚰︎
[newclass=".oscar"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass][newclass=".oscar b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#65465A; [/newclass][newclass=".oscar i"]font-style:italic;color:#65465A; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 0:51:19 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A few moments passed as Rowan floated between the opposing landmasses, unable to recognize he was both upside down and rightside up through the haze of his pounding skull. “You can put me down, Argos.” Nauseatingly, Rowan drifted towards the ceiling of this unfortunate M.C. Esher painting. “Son of a bitch.” He sputtered through the blood that streamed over his lips, noting that had managed to make his escape during the ensuing chaos.

Ora surged forward with an impressively powerful Dynamic Punch, the Poliwrath using the air pressure generated to dissipate ’s Twister. “Where do you need me?” Rowan asked over the communicator, directed primarily towards . Disoriented wasn’t a strong enough word to describe his current state, transfixed by the awkward arrangement of Sootopolis City.

Mega Swampert looked down upon their fallen enemy, letting out a bellowing roar of victory. Atlas raised an arm to the sky, momentarily declaring victory before swinging the might of a Hammer Arm down upon their opponent. “Stop!” Rowan called out, though he was unable to stop the trajectory with only his words.

“Fucking hell. Argos, put a stop to that sound.” The Slowbro turned towards ’s Yanmega, a gleam shining in the normally dull eyes of the Pokémon as it used Disable in an attempt to stop the horrible noise.

0V5UyE2y 

Poliwrath counters Twister with Dynamic Punch, Mega Swampert uses Hammer Arm on Mega Machamp, Slowbro uses Disable on Yanmega. - Used Salac
·
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 1:29:32 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“I know a lost cause when I see one, Gavin.” If Melody won’t be brought to her now, here, then she won’t be released by Rocket at all.

“And I know you well enough to know what would happen if you did let your agent die,” it will torment him for months, if not years. It will haunt him. It will stain his perfect record. This instance will be dubbed as his first failure; the first to threaten his untouchable reputation.

Was willing to risk it?

”You’ve followed after me to Hell and back, Gavin. You should know these consequences won’t scare me.”

Was he?

Their conversation, the clash of egos, is put on hold with the emergence of Yveltal. The god of Death arrives just in time, just as began to bite back. She may have deemed herself as a disposable member, but Gavin thought otherwise— to a degree. That’s all that mattered.

It’s all that Katherine needed.

The Renegade god and the god of Ruination clash in the air; PRESSURE exuded as each of the two manifests its power to the fullest. “Giratina,” a hushed whisper escapes through the elite four’s lips, urging the deity to fight back relentlessly.

Their projected realm, the distorted world that seemed to have phased in and out of existence since Katherine manifested it - grows darker. For a moment, it appears to be consumed by a shadow akin to ’s Darkrai’s. Once more, the Renegade’s prowess is showcased as another SHADOW FORCE ensues.

They vanish again— albeit at a much faster pace.

THE RENEGADE’S DECREE.

The God of Antimatter charges at Yveltal from behind, intent on colliding with the God of Death with the full force of its Z-move. With a whistle, Katherine calls upon Cofagrigus to act in tandem, who flees into its PHANTOM FORCE portal, fleeing from the approaching Garchomp.

The Shadow Pokemon, too, strikes with full intent on colliding with Yveltal itself. In addition to its attack, its ability should come into fruition, DARK MUMMY. Bestowing the ghost type upon the deity, that should give Giratina enough leverage to tread in this battlefield uncontested, even if only for a brief while.

No ghost could deny its authority.

For they were the servants, and it was the king.

Nihilego is also recalled into their Pokeball in the process, whereas Meowstick utilizes PROTECT to defend itself. Aegislash is sent out of its capsule, levitating in the air next to Katherine, Giratina - and Serena, too.

rTbgD9O7

tl;dr:
- Nihilego is KOed / is recalled.
- Katherine and Gavin exchange words over the radio device.
- With Yveltal's emergence, Katherine urges Giratina to utilize its full strength and activate THE RENEGADE'S DECREE, its Z-move. It expands their domain and makes it so temporarily, Giratina is immune to damage from any ghost type.
- Cofagrigus strikes Yveltal with its PHANTOM FORCE, evading Garchomp in the process. Its ability, DARK MUMMY also activates (see details here). It turns Yveltal into a ghost type for a limited time / brief while.
- Meowstick used PROTECT and Katherine sent out Aegislash to replace the fainted Nihilego.
- Using THREE SALACS.

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @ STAIRCASESCHISMS

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]···
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 2:42:58 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"] It seemed like his z-move managed to restrain the strange super hero's pokemon and heal the focal point of his team.
 [break][break]
However restoring itself was the only purpose as soon it's ingrained soil was ripped free by the kyogre's sudden water spout sending everyone into a tizzy. [break][break]

Bryan's grimmsnarl and audino are also swept up alongside him and sent flying off. "Grimmsnarl!!" he calls out as his mega evolved pokemon releases his opponents and grabs onto his allies and bryan grabs onto him with whips made of hair. [break][break]

He points over to level 2b and his grimmsnarl takes him over to that platform via a convenient  hair whip. His new goal arriving there? well whoever had the unfortunate luck of landing with him would find he recalled his audino and sent out his klefki once more.[break][break] 
"Restrain whoever isn't rocket and lands here. vine whip, fairy lock, false surrender and grab em." he orders as he goes to look for a vantage point with his bow armed, ready to fire an arrow. He looked over and saw the legendary kyogre? Or at least it was his best guess with it's depiction of the creatures in art and literature..However his orders remained, he scanned around for chu-e trying to spot him and speaking to his team via communicator. [break][break]

"I was sent to level 2 b. make your way over here if you can, that mayor is probably dead. Let's go into lockdown mode team. protect the leader if you're still near him..and be careful. I dont know if he needs protecting anymore or does." he says commenting on the fact was acting strangely before hew as sent off and it was even able to scare him

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED: 

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto] [break][break]

WUWUIprg

[break][break]
TLDR: [break]
. The water spout sends bryan flying up into the air.[break][break]
. He uses his grimmsnarl's mega evolved form's hair to grab onto audino kommo and bryan himself. [break][break]
. Bryan sends himself and his team to level 2b, swaps audino for klefki [break][break]
.  Primes his bow and arrow on top of a vantage point to try and shoot at whoever tries to resist.
. Tells his team his location and to try and stop the league from evacuating.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 3:20:07 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","partypkmn"]
[attr="class","queenpkmn"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]
@raid
[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

The light... The steel... Gone? That wasn't the first time he felt this. In this city no less. That little cloud-like thing that Kyle had brought him, in hopes of understanding it. But now... there was a human version of that power-sucking chibi? Feeling the burn and his powers getting sucked even further, Balder moved his hand away, backing up before the needles get him.[break][break]

Balder proceeded to press on his earpiece, activating the comms. "Rocket has another Avatar. It can suck another Avatars power. All avatars, stay far away from my location at all costs!!" Describing the appearance would be too difficult... Well until the crystals emerged and his mask broke. He couldn't have done that before he contacted everyone on comms rights?[break][break]

Those crystals... Balder looked behind him. At the Shield and the Alakazam. They're the same. "So that's who you represent huh..." he said as he looked back at . The lion of light vanished, revealing only Balder. Nonetheless, he kept his hair bathed in light, serving as a beacon to stay away from. He removed his shirt, allowing his skin to breathe.[break][break]

As the torrent of water broke through the cave, bringing along lots of people and a specific dangerous legendary, Balder recalled all of his pokemons before bringing out his Damp Swampert. He then looked back towards the Underboss. Just in time too, as he was trying to wrap a crystal vine around his neck. The man attempted to catch it, and hopefully succeeded.[break][break]

"Come on down and face me instead!!" Forcing to keep his attention. He couldn't let this man go, who knows what could happen were he to be free. With Swampert hiding Balder through the torrent of water, the duo tried to remain at the Bay Level. However, the man could feel the shard pulsating in his pocket. Something needed to be done. A heavy finger presses on the communicator twice, opening a private channel with "Can you open a portal near me? I'll give you the item while I keep that thing away from everyone else..."

[break]
lee2DVwr[break]

[break]
TL;DR:Balder is still in Water spout thingy, remains at Bay Level[break]
Moves away from Chu-E and the Crystal Needles as he feels the burn.[break]
Warns everyone to stay away from his area, especially [break]
Disables the Light Lion form. Is now topless with the hair shining as a beacon.[break]
Recalls all of his pokemons, hopefully before the Explosion of Weezing[break]
Summons Damp Swampert[break]
Catches the Crystal Vine (hopefully) to resist the strangling.[break]
Taunts Chu-E to come down and fight.[break]
Also asks Kim to open a portal ring for him to give the shard.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.partypkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,420 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 3:20:27 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
one way

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
or another…

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i'm gonna find you, i'm gonna get you

[attr=class,bulk][break]...Where am I...? Still within the confines of this freakishly warped version of Sootopolis, it seemed. Except now he was facing ahead as Giratina and Yveltal became tidally locked in conflict. Atop the banished one's back was a trainer—no, an avatar—who must have been the traitor. Caught in the dark leviathan's mandibles is his sister, Serena, struggling in her own way to break free...[break][break]

On the ground, Rocket and the defector's pokemon are otherwise engaged.[break][break]

Oscar calls out to him, relaying what he might've already known. Adrian nods, but otherwise holds his tongue. He fixates on the mandibles, and then the clashing of the titans taking up the breadth of the sky. Even before Yveltal's DARK AURA is dulled, Yveltal is able to deal a low blow to the Giratina. Tendrils that snake around its form cannot prevent its tail from curling in before stretching out, raking the backside of its clawed feathers against its tender underbelly. SUCKER PUNCH exploits its weakness ahead of its reprisal, taking priority over the MUMMY's imminent curse.[break][break]

Serena—I'm on my way. And it was about damn time...[break][break]

"Bronzor, try to buy us some time," he speaks urgently to the pokemon before hopping onto his Magnezone. Ascending together, Adrian hoped he would draw the most attention while the antique mirror found an ideal perch to fire a CONFUSE RAY at the defector in order to impair their critical thinking.[break][break]

In the moments leading up to this, Adrian has to make a difficult choice: Call the enemy's bluff and assume no harm would befall Serena... which might've seemed likely to anyone else who couldn't see her blatant corruption... Or make the call that would condemn one life in place of another. Through all their differences, petty misgivings and sibling betrayals... Serena remains family to him. And so it is with a heavy heart that he orders his Abra into a precarious position for anyone's gain but its own:[break][break]

"Abra, can you get Serena out of there?" Its muted response remained inconclusive as he rushed forth astride his Magnezone, all while it LOCKED ON to Giratina.
[break][break]

CimdVbdS
[break]
tags [break]
ADRIAN arrives to confront KATHERINE & GIRATINA[break]
- YVELTAL SUCKER PUNCHES GIRATINA in the diaphragm with its curled tail acting fist[break]
- SUCKER PUNCH has priority (mechanically takes place before attacking moves)[break]
- SERENA has potential to be spat out from the sharp blow to its gut[break]
- YVELTAL is (most likely) afflicted with (DARK) MUMMY by COFAGRIGUS'* attack[break]
- ADRIAN hops onto MAGNEZONE and ascends, BRONZOR LEVITATING skyward[break]
- BRONZOR attempts using CONFUSE RAY on KATHERINE FAIRBURNE[break]
- MAGNEZONE begins to LOCK ON to GIRATINA[break]
- ABRA attempts to ALLY SWITCH itself with SERENA MALCOLM[break]
- SAFEGUARD (5 of 5); FUTURE SIGHT (1 of 2); SALAC (1 of 4)
[break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
LEVEL 2B

STAIRCASE SCHISMS

[attr=class,adrianeventcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accentborder, .adrianevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .accenttext, .adrianevent .bulk b, .adrianevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/SNmade.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1, .adrianevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1 div, .adrianevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 5:28:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wolves"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","avatar"]

[attr="class","banner"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"] there is a lot going on. as a forest of hair encompasses the ground around him, jayden's gaze darts over to to make sure that he's safe. he's safe — more than safe, in fact.

[break][break] 's fist collides with chu-e's face and jayden's heart clenches tightly in worry. but there's no need mdash; there's —

[break][break] a crack.

[break][break] jayden's stunned beyond belief, but there's no time to be stunned by it. awater crashes violently out of the cave of origin. the water deluge explodes forth, giving jayden and the rest of the rockets barely time to react. his crobat swoops down, aiming to reach down and grab his trainer to take him out of harm's way.

[break][break] immediately, jayden recalls his phantump, and releases his banette instead. a shockwave bursts forth and aims itself at directly, just as the team rocket underboss sends a crystal chain to capture him. his orbeetle's psychic attempts to strengthen the underboss' chain too.

fCZt4kTI

[attr="class","ooc"]
TLDR; [break]
    [/b] @ balder [break]
    + orbeetle uses psychic to strengthen the chain [break][/ul]

[attr="class","tags"]DISGUISE BAY LEVEL B

[/div]

[/div]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","title"]WHEN THE LIGHTS GO DOWN IN THE CITY, THE SUN SHINES ON THE BAY

[/div]

[newclass=".wolves"]width:510px; min-height:200px; margin:0px auto; background:#2B2B2B; padding-top:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves"]--accent:#6633da; --speech:#ab70e5;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .top"]margin:0px 30px; height:200px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/vzgFMBH/image.png); position:relative; z-index:10;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .avatar"]position:absolute; height:130px; width:130px; right:40px; top:30px; border-radius:0px; border:1px solid var(--accent); background:url(https://i.ibb.co/mJ0DnSK/image.png); background-color:var(--accent); background-blend-mode:hard-light; background-size:cover; background-position:center;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .banner"]height:80px; background:var(--accent); margin-top:-150px; margin-bottom:90px; position:relative; z-index:5;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .main"]margin:-5px 31px 0px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#fff; font:11px 'Roboto'; border:1px solid var(--accent); padding:20px 30px; background-color:#212121; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .main::first-line"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .ooc"]min-height:20px; color:#fff; font:10px/9px 'Roboto Mono'; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 30px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .tags a"]text-transform:uppercase; font:10px 'Poppins'; background:#000; border-radius:2px; padding:0px 10px; color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .tags a:hover"]color:#eee; letter-spacing:2px; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .tags span"]text-transform:uppercase; font:10px 'Poppins'; background:#000; padding:0px 10px; border-radius:2px; color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .tags"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; margin-top:10px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .bottom"]margin-top:20px; height:80px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; text-align:center;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .bottom .pkmn img"]max-width:50px; margin-top:-15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out; filter:grayscale(70%);[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .bottom .pkmn img:hover"]filter:saturate(170%); -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .bottom .title"]font:italic 11px 'roboto mono'; font-weight:500; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:0px; padding:2px 0px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.95); color:#fff; margin:10px auto 0px; color:var(--speech); text-align:center;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .textbox"]padding:10px 30px[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .textbox a"]color:var(--speech)!important; font:11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wolves .main b"] color:var(--speech); font:11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600 [/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .main i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass]
    [newclass=".wolves .ooc b"]color:inherit[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Quicksand|Poppins:500,600,700]
    close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
    He/Him
    20 (40)
    March 3
    Viridian City, Kanto
    It just works
    Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
    AQUA Initiative
    Dreaming
    of our future
    5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
    5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
    You're being healed. Please do not resist.
    awards
    2,879 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
    John Sullivan
    POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 5:30:46 GMT
    John Sullivan Avatar

An absolute clusterfuck.

A crack shot thundered through the air, a Flash cannon sailing upwards from level 1B to level 1A, intent on nailing the Mega Swampert threatening Cobra in the head/back.

Noah in one arm and Meltan gun in the other, the youth hoped that last ditch effort helped his friend's pokemon even a little as the waterfall he had leapt into became bloody well massive.

Reconvened Orbeetle and Escavalier with him, his Escavalier was quickly returned to its pokeball and substituted for a much more reliable swimmer- his Golisopod.

Rather needed, given what Councilman informed him next.

"Roger, Councilman." Doug said as he gripped his own ear piece, his Golisopod swinging them around towards No Man's Land. "Commencing evacuation!"

The order rang through to his troops who had gathered the evacuees began attempting to organize them together in groups, knowing what their Captain intended.

"Ready, Garo?" The youth said as he turned his gaze to his pokemon, No man's land visible. The crowds of civilians gathered there were awaiting anxiously. "Go beyond."

His pokemon nodded, understanding. Not just the ones gathered here. He needed to extend his reach as far as it would go, find any living being, human or otherwise, willing to leave behind the madness of the Sootopolis. No innocent man, woman, child or pokemon could be left behind.

As they reached the people, the youth's voice rose.

"We're getting you out of here, people!" He boomed at the massive crowds, crackling energy surging around his cap's golden badge. "Garo!"

Mega Evolution

Mega Orbeetle!

It's power spiked and overflowed. Its body and brain grew to size, turbine like organs appearing beneath its grotesque skull as its eyes glowed a blinding blue. It's Psychic reach grew several times beyond its limits; the pokemon could hear the cacophony of thoughts around the city.

"Evacuate them all!"

Z-MOVE

Fascination Ufo

With its hyper extended reach... it plucked the people awaiting beneath out of this dimension. One instant, the city was pandemonium; the next, several decibels of noise might well disappear.

The giant Ufo then rose in the air- and zoomed out of Sootpolis, disappearing immediately.

Doug was left standing there alone... with in tow. His soldiers looked at the knocked out gym leader awkwardly, before glancing at their captain.

He slapped himself in the face, groaning irritably.

"Really?!" He groaned to himself, before reaching over to the comms, talking directly to the League forces. "This is Captain Sullivan! All willing citizens have been evacuated! My soldiers are looking for stragglers just in case. Please report if you find any!"

He paused.

"I've also got Gym Leader in my custody. He's heavily injured." Which needed to be treated stat. He glanced over at one of his medics, then.

"You, with me. We're going to commandeer one of the abandoned homes!" He said, before dragging his gaze to 's Torterra. "Uh... Please come along?"

He was down one pokemon now that Garo was gone elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated.

With his Accelgor coming out of its pokeball to stalk behind him in the shadows, the youth leapt back into the whirpool with Noah in tow, making for 2A.

u_U0wxQi

-Meltan shoots Flash Cannon at 's Mega Swampert's back.
    -Doug moves to No man's land with Noah in tow.
    -Mega Evolves Orbeetle.
    -Uses Z-move Fascination Ufo to try and teleport all willing civilians and pokemon out of the city through a hopefully extended reach.
    -Begins making his way to 2A with and a few soldiers in tow.
    -Accelgor, Meltan and Golisopod out.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
    May 24
    Sootopolis City
    Uninterested
    Ranger
    Slateport Ranger Captain
    5'10 height
    5'10 height
    i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
    awards
    3,223 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @razz
    Razz Kingsman
    POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 6:55:16 GMT
    Razz Kingsman Avatar
    [nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
    [break]
    I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
    [break]
    [attr="class","leprosearlo"]

Despite being a legend in their own right, still fighting back against the Kyogre in their own right would be difficult. When backed into the cave entrance it would put it’s feet down so that the force of the water against their avatar and his allies would reduce. Reshiram would’ve opened the cave himself but thankfully a force from outside did the job. [break][break]

Now in a bigger space the white dragon was able to free itself from the whirlpool, circling for now as it asked Raziel if he were alright. Taking note of the other legends in the area. [break][break]

Meanwhile Razz is inwardly cursing the dragon for calling him by his old name. While stuck in the whirlpool Dodger is holding on to his trainer while Royal is holding onto Lucario with their tongue. Royal was trying to fight with the strong currents to help bring both up but it didn’t feel like enough. At least until Razz created an explosion to knock him and his pokemon out of the water Reshiram there to catch them as it twirled around it. [break][break]

‘What do you want to do?’
    [break]

The ranger hears Reshiram ask as it brings attention to the others in the location, hard to miss seeing their size. But Razz had one thing on his mind: protect the people. Especially as he sees several within the whirlpool, though he can’t make out who. [break][break]

After putting on a mask, not wanting to be recognized while on Reshiram. The ranger releases his Buzzwole, “Lets see what he can do,” is the order he gives as he punches the air for communication with the ultra beast. With a nod the Buzzwole goes toward the whirlpool before glowing in a red aura before it uses its Z-Move SPACE JAM. Meanwhile he has Reshiram use DRAGON PULSE to add with the shockwave to help disburse the whirlpool. [break][break]

He would’ve attacked the Kyogre but right now he’s putting trust in to be able to tame it with that blue gem of hers that woke it.

[break][break]
    YnmeMTZm [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@tag
    [break][break]
    [attr="class","leprosearlo"]

+ Razz is at WHIRLPOOL
    [break]+ Reshiram flies out of the Whirpool once free from cave
    [break]+ Razz uses his Avatar Powers to escape the whirpool with his pokemon, Reshiram catching them
    [break]+ Razz releases Buzzwole
    [break]+ Buzz uses Z-Move SPACE JAM
    buzzswole delivers a finishing punch that breaks through any defenses (ex. defensive boosts and screens). the shockwave from the strike disperses nearby entry hazards.

[break]+ With it Reshiram uses DRAGON PULSE
    [break]+ Razz is hoping to destroy the whirlpool.
    [break]+ Gonna trust in

[googlefont=Oswald]
    [googlefont=Hammersmith One]
    [newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
    Thirty One
    November 13
    Cinnabar Island
    heterosexual
    Kantonian Ambassador
    Ex-Head Ranger
    multiplying
    with Cait Alfric
    750 height
    750 height
    you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
    awards
    1,815 posts
    Sénon Game DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @crimsen
    Sénon Game
    POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 6:57:16 GMT
    Sénon Game Avatar

Electric injury can affect the central nervous system. the victim might become dazed or experience amnesia, seizure or respiratory arrest.
    Feeling, came back to him suddenly. "GAHHGG!" He pulsated up before settling on his back trying to take mental inventory.

He sat up ignoring the tingling about his body, and the headaches. His chest hurt and vision was cloudy.

No, that was just some kind of fog sweeping the ground. He had to turn over to all-fours and get up to his knees slowly. His arms felt so heavy.

He was wearing his Crimsen gear, including the helmet. He couldn't say why, he could barely tell where he was. He was hallucinating deities of legend in the sky and land masses free-floated in space.

None of the circumstances made sense, he was sore and tired but his instincts and reflexes were fine.

He still knew a nameless rocket grunt when he saw one; they were so proud to wear that big target of an "R" on their chests.

Even in his fatigued state...

-he powered through wandering west, checkmating one lone grunt and clearing a path to find a place to hide and recover while getting his bearings.

other symptoms may include headaches, muscle spasms, numbness or tingling, problems with vision or hearing, burns and rarely, hallucinations.
    With blurred vision he descended stairs that felt familiar. Before long, his foot sought leverage from steps that weren't actually there, sending him barrelling out into the void.

● tags: @raid

actions breakdown

in-disguise; heading to the east side of the map.
    Fell off back end of level 2A

ditto, wartortle, charizard active
    (Attacking rocket grunts)

Sunny day: NO MAN's Land (4 of 5)
    Water/Fire Pledge: No Man's Land (4 of 4)
    Sunny Day: 2A (3 of 5)
    Water/Fire Pledge: 2A (3 of 4)

o1atKzLS

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
    awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    POSTED ON Aug 4, 2021 7:22:39 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
    [attr="class","heartpic"]
    [attr="class","spacinglist"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
    [attr="class","spacing"]
    [attr="class","spacing"]
    [attr="class","spacing"]
    [attr="class","spacing"]
    [attr="class","spacing"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
    [attr="class","hearticon"]
    [attr="class","heartnotebox"]
    [attr="class","heartnotes"]

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"]@staircase-SCHISMS

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]

As jagged spires flood out from the earth, Isolde hadn't quite been prepared to have been hit by the Earthquake, thankfully miraculously missing her. Though as the Earthquake eventually subsided, she'd found herself somewhat stuck between splintered white rock. Spending a good moment removing herself from the stones.[break][break]

"... I'm alright, somehow," she'd muttered, somewhat out of it but still trying to put on a brave facade as she made her way to the water's edge, releasing the Swanna once more. She'd turned back to the chaos of battle where she'd known her old friend was, her brow furrowed as concern kept cracking at the back of her mind. A soft chill running through her body before she'd eventually mounted the Swanna to escape for the skybound whirlpool where the spire had originally stood.[break][break]

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Isolde had asked with concern, though with how far they'd have gone by now, whatever concern she'd had hadn't meant much by now. Ultimately, Izzy had been too focused trying to get away from the Level 1 area to concern herself much about the silhouette beneath the waters.

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#875E6C; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #875E6C, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/eNz6Q9J.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/6eEjjPt.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.spacinglist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.spacing] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#875E6C; border:solid 1px #F3AFAF; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535A; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#FFE5FF; padding:5px; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.hearttext b] color:#E6B3CC; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #F3AFAF; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#CCCCFF; padding:3px; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #F3AFAF; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#F3AFAF; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#F3AFAF; [/newclass]
    [googlefont=Roboto]

o7rqjxd2

Summary:[break]
    Isolde is travelling up the waterfall in Bay Level from Level 1A alongside Violet.