412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 13:16:06 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

TARGET SPOTLIGHT!
"What's this?! My my, what KILLER timing! The killer has decided to SPOTLIGHT their next target!"

The smell of dank herb burns like ceremonial incense as ignites the rare, live-giving weed for its summoning potential. begins to descend in a teleport beam of white light, the hero/villain everyone wanted, but nobody expected to see ever again.

The world seems to slow to bullet-time as Matias prepares to aim the second crossbow at the newly-resurrected killer. At the same time, Target Spotlight images dance around him as the projectors click on.

"Matias! It appears someone has your number! I wonder who wants you dead? Is it Kyle... or someone else?"

Once per stage, THE KILLER may zero in on a particular target and expand the range of their Kill Number by 1 on either side for that player. For example, if the killer's Kill Number was 10, then a 9, 10, or 11 would now succeed at killing their spotlighted target.

A killer spotlighting a player in this way will always be publicly announced.

Players are welcome to edit their posts, shop purchases, kill numbers, or anything else to combat this new threat. Please tag me if you're making changes so I don't miss anything!

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 14:03:09 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"I'm so sorry, Monsieur Lopez."[break][break]

But, well, he'd "killed" people, so her guilt is slightly assuaged. Luka decides to take the hint from those around her, standing up for herself (in a manner of speaking!). She grabs the last pair of spectacles, gets herself a killer killing blowdart (since it seems less violent) and takes aim. Still, she can't quite look at the so-called revived man as she shoots- she squeezes her eyes shut, but her aim is true and focused only on .[break][break]

It's her last hurrah, but not her last act of the game. There's still a Charizard on the loose after all, and she wants to try her best to hold her ground during all this. She had been scared when she started- and she still is, in a way. There's still a killer about, after all. Luka catches a glances from a younger girl in the group, and is startled to find it dark with suspicion. It makes her a bit sad, but a bit worried as well. Could a child be capable of such a thing? Perish the thought! Still, the way she holds the crossbow is frightening...[break][break]

At least she's gotten this far. She'd been almost too scared to move at the beginning, but here she is! Surviving to the end is enough for her. But she'd made some allies- had already been in her corner, and she doesn't regret saving . In fact she's glad for it! A little act of kindness can go a long way, and it's gotten her to the end. With her head held high, Luka has Plum perform Calm Mind to ground them, and Dream Eater to go after the beast.

[break][break]
Used: Killer blowdart, Lemonade [break]Purchased: Weird specs[break] Kill number: - [break] Death style: dramatic/trainer [break]Tasks: Total Defense and Frontal Assault[break] Guess:

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 3:10:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
mastermind[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
death: both/both[break]
kill number: 1 & 2[break][break]
outfit![break][break]
fresh water (x1)

Tough luck, getting revived but shot immediately after? The fact that , , and jump on the killing train as well makes her a little frightened of just how much bloodthirst people can possess. It's strange though, how the game has played out thus far. It's hard to get a read when they're simply guessing off a pattern but something tells her to trust her guts on this one. She doesn't suspect Doug and Ruby getting out tells her that things might not be as it seems. Alas, her attention falls to and , a grimace crossing her features.
[break][break]
As Aurelia unleashes a Flash Cannon and follows up with a Foul Play, Eris pulls the crossbow string taut, sighing as she raises the bow and takes aim. So it all comes down to this one shot... it's a tough decision, having to actually point the weapon at someone. The end of the bow lingers over Kyle for the briefest of moments.
[break][break]
Perhaps, would have to face this fate someday.
[break][break]
[break]
- Doubling down on frontal assault[break]
- Luka is Eris' guess[break]
- Using killer-killing crossbow and Rage Candybar!

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 15:27:15 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mastermind

Side-eyes.

He cupped his chin and narrowed his gaze.

He's out of the running. Or was he? Probably definitely. He more or less knew the moment the shop was emptied. He's never been good at math, but he could at least keep count.

Nonetheless, he should at least try.

How could figure this out...? The random element of the kills made it hard for him to pin down anyone in particular.

Who was the most suspicious individual here...?

Definitely , but... That was maybe too obvious. He couldn't jump to conclusions just because the man's demeanor made him sound like a psychopath. He was probably just enjoying himself the same way Doug would've if Hideo and Eris weren't present.

Courtesy of , The champion makes a stellar comeback and is immediately gunned down; Doug cannot join in. He's missed his chance, to little, too late.

But...

It might well be Matias, right? There were no rules against the killer targeting themselves. Doing it at the very last round could've been intended to make everyone turn their gazes away from him. After all, if he didn't die at the end as he should have... it was too late for them to do anything.

Yeah... Yeah.

Only one thing left to do.

"Tear 'im apart!" Roared the youth with a sweep of his arms, his Vespiqueen sweeping over him and spreading her arms wide before unleashing several of drones all over the field.

A group swirled around the youth protectively as the rest tore towards Matias, threatening to bash into the man and put him to the floor.

"Oh, and-" The youth said as he casually strapped his his Goggles.

Hey, he had paid for them. Didn't seem like anyone would be wasting their shots on him, but might as well look cool for the last round.

"Get me 'em points if possible. Thanks Loves." Goggles in place, the youth dramatically swept his Reaper Cloth off his shoulders and into the mass of drones, it quickly enveloping them before being carried forth by them towards Matias, hopefully slapping it across the man's noggin' like a wet towel; who knew? Maybe he could get something out of the man's hopeful death before the game ended.

TL;DR:

-CHOSE MIND OVER MATTER and FRONTAL ASSAULT
-Used Goggles.
-Used(?) Reaper Cloth's on Matias hopefully soon to be corpse.
-Ordered use of Attack Order against Matias. (Smart move, Damaging, FRONTAL ASSAULT)
-Ordered use of Defend Order. (Smart move, stat-raising, MIND OVER MATTER)
KILL NUMBER: 3
PORTRAYAL/TARGET: BOTH

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 18:28:07 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
157 for among us
Not even a minute passed after exiting the Hall of Answers before Locke was desperately wishing he’d stayed inside. As the maze was consumed by flames, the rest of the contestants exploded into chaos. He turned to and fro, trying to share what he knew, but it wasn’t until most of the survivors had finished pointing fingers and attacks that he was finally able to bring some attention to himself.

“Uh, maybe this is a bit late, but…” Locke held up the slip of paper holding the clue for all to see.

The killer is someone who chose Fight the Current in Stage 2.

And given what they saw on ’s note, they came to the same conclusion as . They pointed at with confidence and ordered, “Free-Free! Don’t let her get away!” The Butterfree did so with prejudice, keeping the killer at a distance with Gust while siphoning her Pokémon’s energy away with Giga Drain.

Group Task: Double Downed Frontal Assault on
Items: Using 2 Reaper Cloths on (+4 points)
Moves: Gust and Giga Drain (+6 points)
Portrayal: Humorous
Target: Character
Kill Numbers: 1
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 21:21:51 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraboxbl"]

Serena would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. It was down to the wire and only a handful were left. After traversing the dangerous insides of the tower, that had her blood pressure up the entire time, she and junior safely emerged on the tower's roof. Standing in tall grass out of breath the two of them looked at their surroundings. [break][break]

Of course the final tasks wouldn't be any easier. "Ah," she breathed as she straightened up after catching her breath. "You have reached the FINAL STAGE. These last tasks will take everything you have-- and if you're smart, you might just live to see the the ending. Who will win MASTERMIND?" Serena recalled the words the announcer had given them as she took a step towards the maze. [break][break]

While Serena started moving through the maze with the rest of the contestants suddenly the maze was caught on fire. "Godda--" Serena began to cure before junior interjected, "Mime!" she glanced down and nodded, "I know, I know. My bad." insults and accusations suddenly started to fly and Serena couldn't help but feel she was caught in between a burning bush and a hot place. [break][break]

...[break][break]

She hated herself for thinking like that too, don't worry [break][break]

Without needing to instruct Junior to do so, he used PROTECT and stood in front of her defensively while they watched the chaos ensue around them. “Uh, maybe this is a bit late, but…” one of the contestants spoke up and Serena's gaze turned towards them. They held up a slip of paper in their hand. What was this? A hint to who the last killer was?[break][break]

The killer is someone who chose Fight the Current in Stage 2.[break][break]

Suddenly the pace started picking up. She watched as shots and moves were fired at targets, eyes wide she glanced at Junior. "We gotta do something," she hissed at him before they both nodded, deciding to join in on Eris and Locke's decision. After all they were the closest and that hint seemed pretty convincing. "Leave 'em dizzy." she ordered as Junior moved to use TEETER DANCE on Luka and her pokémon. [break][break]

What wasn't vocalized was known between the two partners. Serena had given Mime her LEFTOVERS and REAPER CLOTH to be prepared to use them on Luka should she fall just in case. While chaos was happening around them might as well make use of the distraction to snag a few things for themselves if they could. [break][break]

_9pJ94CF

[break][break]

+ @/contest[break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]
+ tl;dr: Kill Number 1 | Both | Both | Group Task Power of Heart + Total Defense | Protect (non damaging) + Teeter Dance (status) | Used(?) her Reaper Cloth and Leftovers on Luka should she become a corpse. ???? cos we don't even know if that can work LOL[break][break]

[ Strategic move from me: Using Mime jr. to copy substitute and "sacrifice" it's copy to determine if traversing down the stairs was safe or not. We didn't know if the substance on the ground could harm our characters or pokémon so sending someone down to 'test the waters' seemed like a smart idea. (you could also argue it was a clever idea to copy a clever move even if I didn't get the extra point. But 100% that was just a fluke. I didn't even know what that whole thing was about till murk told me LOL)[break][break]

Strategic move from Big Zaddy Silph "Fernando Silph": Picking up Gavin's glasses was a power move that made sense considering who Fern is, so I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. But it was the fact that he kept his findings a secret after using them that I thought that stood out. If it were me, playing Serena, she probably would've blurted out what she knew. Throwing around baseless accusations without much proof is just as dangerous as being caught with your guard down. (This I know from many a failed among us games ;A;) So not only was I impressed at the alternative Spiral took but the fact that everything seemed to suit his character's motives too. Idk, I like reading Fern, sue me xD. ]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.seraboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1d0f2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.seraboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2021 23:13:42 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Ah shit. The mega-evolved Charizard that the corn field lead them to pigeon-holed them into a raging inferno, something like the final boss room of a video game. Osiris was quickly navigating it, dropping a SUBSTITUTE of itself to throw off any of the said boss' efforts to eliminate them. Did this pokemon belong to the killer?

Mulling over all that happened, Derek ruled out a few individuals as the possible killer. 's clever use of the STRINGSHOT to help everyone on the slippery steps stood out, though not as much as his saving another player. If they were the killer, they certainly did a lot to convince the group otherwise. Good on them.

's use of MIMIC to copy the SUBSTITUTE decoys was also shrewdly executed, making the absolute most of everything going on around them in this game. Though the ghost owl did it's best, the heat of the environment on it's grass feathers caused it mild distress. A SYNTHESIS would allow it to endure the heat of the fire a little longer while the trainer pondered on who happened to be the killer.

The individual he most recently encountered, , hadn't greeted him. Derek had been suspicious of them, at least until the latest developments between the group. With the final stretch before them, the Decidueye let out a LOW SWEEP towards the boss.

cLsnGfSK

DEREK ADORNS HIS SAFETY VEST!
DEREK USES LEFTOVERS ON ALEXANDRA'S SODA POP!
DEREK DRINKS SODA POP!
DECIDUEYE used SUBSTITUTE, SYNTHESIS & LOW SWEEP!

@contest | KILL #1 (DRAMATIC) | FRONTAL ASSAULT & HEART x2
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 1:51:48 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MASTERMIND

CONTEST APPRAISAL FROM THE #1 TARGET

THE LAST PORTION OF THE CONTEST BEGINS TO WIND DOWN. Against his better judgement, Fernando remains. Thankfully, it seems to request very little of him, merely going along with the charted route and activities as the other players grasp at who the last killer is.

Who does he suspect?

Hard to say. There’s not enough circumstantial evidence to make an educated guess. Even with GAVIN’S GLASSES, that only scratches out two of the remaining ten.

That leaves eight. At least until announces a game changing clue: the killer opted for FIGHT THE CURRENT.

If memory serves right, it had been , , and who had been in the pool with him.

CASE AGAINST :

For all intents and purposes, it’s a hard case to suspect . After all, he killed the killer, . But that does not clear him from Fernando’s suspicion. The earnest jump for the kill weapon and each subsequent kill weapon means there’s little chance to kill him.

For a killer, this is the perfect spot. Able to rack up points without consequence. Sure, the items cost a decent amount, but immunity plus the total per kill will easily pay dividends over the remainder of the game. The extra option to kill leading non-killers is a nice bonus to boot.

But then the case of why Bill picks the HALL OF TRUTH instead of another obstacle for additional points. To throw off suspicion? To look innocent and build and alibi. Or maybe to get a glance at what clue would be revealed for those who undertook the same task.

His pursuit of the clue could easily be painted as a valid reason on why he evaded the other obstacles. The fact that they failed lowers the killer number hence making the last round a free kill for the killer. An easy 5 points—the fact that it’s is only double deserved.

But, at the same time, it could Bill just has a penchant for riddles (OOC guess that d-bug would want to try the riddle because he enjoys the puzzle aspect).

CASE AGAINST :

One of the three suspects and the one Fernando pays the least attention to. Little happens from her own actions as opposed to those around her. For instance, when and pick the same kill number it is who dies.

Chance? Coincidence? Killer preference. Perhaps. But now that she’s one of three, it’s only natural for the killer not to pick themselves. The fact the kill number pool is so large means it’s entirely possible but did pick after .

The argument against proves stronger than the case for her though. Why protect after he strikes at the killer? Having them both go down is optimal assuming he picks correctly. To build an alibi, sure, but Fernando suspects she’s much to carefree and clumsy to reach such trickery.

The fact she has a LEMONADE still unused only proves his point. Why not expend it for protection, or score an easy double kill in the final round?

CASE AGAINST :

Much like , Ruby stays under the radar with nothing noteworthy happening aside from an early RAGE CANDYBAR play. Likewise, after that Ruby remains relatively passive.

But why wouldn’t they? There’s no real threat if they’re the killer now that they’ve established a ‘good guy’ persona. Especially after ’s eliminated their only real competition.

If it wasn’t for the others, himself included, that mimicked such a playstyle, more suspicion could be cast on a lack of self preservation. Ultimately, she stands at the middle of his accusation list. Above but below .

's USE OF GAVIN’S GLASSES:

The glasses had immediately revealed and . From there, he had immediately expended a RAGE CANDYBAR on without telling him why. The only condition and prompt was that return the favor, a circumstance that would never come to pass as beat him to the punch.

Afterwards, Fernando would reveal the identity of each safe person to one another. But it stopped there, at the three of them.

Including anyone else on their secret would just open them up to being a safe target should the choice present itself. A seldom circumstance but one that provided no value to the overall game. The fact that it may have made him look more suspicious in turn was a cost he was willing to pay, hopeful that the two would come to his aid should it come down to that.

The only other person to be clued in was . But not at first, not until Fernando has no choice.

The first to pick up the killer-killer weapon does not exclude from suspicion. Which is why their identity is never revealed. Instead, an offer it made: reveal who you intend to kill and Fernando will verify whether they were cleared by the glasses. A slow ticking option that made Fernando both valuable to Bill and delayed the inevitable should his fellow Councilman look to eliminate him as well.

Eventually, ’s identity as a cleared individual is passed to . A round later, after has both MACRO BIKES, is revealed as well. Strangely enough, abruptly after, is targeted by the spotlight. Coincidence, perhaps, but the timing places an implicit suspicion deep within Fernando’s heart.

The same case could be made between him and . The exception is publicly announced his suspicion on while was told about in private, in confidence.

Despite being purchased early on, GAVIN’S GLASSES comes into play for many rounds after, expiring only after the HALL OF TRUTH.

CONCLUSION:

Fernando’s not sure what to think. Ultimately, his only definitive conclusion is that the remaining killer is the most likely to win. Despite the numerous items being expunged during the final round, the killer has at least a 15 point lead from earlier kills.

There have been more than three kills but whether they were made by the remaining killer or by remains to be seen. The fact no one else seems to pressed about it underplays just how much this swings the end results.

Rather than shoot in the dark, or eliminate the competition in general, those who have a chance to shoot go for . Sure, it’s easy points, 10 whole points to be exact, but how will that overcome the repeated kills that have happened during previous stage? They don’t.

If he had to guess, it’d be with being his off-chance secondary guess. It’s a two out of three chance, but which choice he makes hardly matters. As long as one of them is right.

His Comfey struggles to aid the FRONTAL ASSAULT with its GIGA DRAIN, GRASS KNOT, and STORED POWER.

Return,” he orders, pressing the EJECT BUTTON shortly after. No point sticking around and fighting a lost battle.

bNSBlbke

KILL NUMBER: 3

CLEVER MOVE: GIGA DRAIN
CLEVER MOVE: GRASS KNOT
CLEVER MOVE: STORED POWER
USED SODA POP
USED EJECT BUTTON

FRONTAL ASSAULT
GUESS:
FRONT ASSAULT DOUBLE UP
GUESS:

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2021 3:49:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle gets put up in stage by some fucker. it was unexpected, but at the same time, it is. going for points this late in the game is much more beneficial than taking out one more killer. the announcement gives him some reprieve to join in on the games, however.

"let me join the guessing game!" kyle yells before his inevitable doom. "politicians! i swear it's always the government fucking us over!"

the dragalge comes out of its camouflage and fires off a hydro pump, powered up with the strength of dragon pulse, to 's direction.

"fight the current again this time," he mentions, before he gets dramatically killed for the second time by firing squad. he swore this was an illegal method of execution in many areas around the word.

whether this was petty revenge or a deduced choice made from the crucial clue given by was uncertain. knowing kyle though, it's most likely the former.

frontal assault (double up)
guessing
kill number: 2 (hehe)

@tags

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 2:27:32 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
 FINAL STAGE RESULTS   

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/777498159093514251/891294664458661948/she_wants_me_dead.mp3[/player]

KYLE was THE KILLER
FINAL SCORE: 1 POINT
KYLE LOPEZ has been ELIMINATED.

Bathed in unflattering images of , a barrage of corn and crossbow bolts pepper  before his feet even have time to touch the ground. To add insult to injury, a nerf bullet from also hits him in the eye.

Kyle and his Dragalge are teleported away again, his last-minute accusation of still lingering in the air along with the bitter scent of revival herbs.

But is it the name of the remaining killer? Or just the name of Kyle's?

Two people won't be taking that particular chance. Contrails suddenly rend the sky as and eject from the burning rooftop, jettisoning themselves and their Pokémon from the Arena.

"Ruby has escaped the game! Fernando has also escaped the game!" The announcer's voice is barely audible over the crackling sounds of the fire. MASTERMIND employees can be heard cheering in the background. On the other end, Ruby and Fernando will find themselves in the Waiting Room, treated to a round of applause. "Well done, both of you, and an early congratulations for making it through the final round!"

RUBY WALKER SAFELY EJECTED!
FERNANDO SILPH SAFELY EJECTED!

Time ticks down.

What's done is done. Everyone has made their gambles and accusations, shared their hidden secrets, taken their parting shot at the defeated Champion.

Almost everyone.

One player didn't take the easy target. One player had a crossbow locked, loaded, pointed at someone who had skated through the contest almost undetected. Someone who, until the final round, might have escaped notice.

Ashes fall at the feet of

Her bolt cuts through the wall of fire, parting the cobalt flames.

As the deadly bolt flies towards  , her Musharna is boxed in on the other side by a familiar figure: the other Musharna, this one still thirsty for blood and eager to eliminate a rival.

It belongs to , and it's here for payback.

The Mach Bike shines bright in the blue light of the burning cornfield as it careens recklessly towards Luka's helpless Pokemon, distracting the girl in a critical moment of weakness.

A scream rings out, cut short too soon.

A ripple passes through the fire, then a rising wind. It blows away from the players, whirling ash and smoke and soot from the top of the building. As layer by layer the ash is stripped away, the flames change color.

They are left a bright, fluorescent pink.

LUKA was THE KILLER
FINAL SCORE: 22.5 POINTS
LUKA CHÊNE has been ELIMINATED.

Spotlights bathe the FINAL KILLER as she vanishes from sight. Her last two targets, and , are miraculously spared as the ultimate threat is finally put to rest in the final seconds of the competition.

A pair of Reaper Cloths, delayed, smack in the face like wet paper towels. Unfortunately, and won't be capitalizing on the Elite 4 Member's death anytime soon.

Probably.
EPILOGUE

It's been approximately two hours since you signed up for the Mastermind! Death Game! Contest.

You and 19 other players were brought back to this waiting room on standby while the "points are tallied."

Yes, 19—everyone is here. 

You're back where you started from.

The shipping container you rode here in is a little different than you remember it. Refreshments, airplane snacks and lemonade have been set up along the back wall. An enormous television has been mounted on the other, currently broadcasting a "HIGHLIGHTS REEL" of the Clever Contest you just completed. 

If you tune in, you might see some things that surprise you.

...But if you can tear yourself away from your television debut, you might enjoy chatting with your fellow finalists, dead players, and even ex-killers about the game, items, and special effects magic behind the scenes. 

At last, after a long wait, the loudspeakers crackle to life.

"Thank you for waiting, everyone. First, we'd like to thank OUR KILLERS for doing such great work out on the field, sending clear signals to our team, and really devoting themselves to the spirit of their roles. Really great work!"

"Second, we'd like to thank YOU: the contestants! Thanks for being so good-humored and flexible during the contest. Even when you were getting dragged away or forcibly teleported while we threw in a body dummy, you all showed great sportsmanship and commitment throughout."

It's time to announce the winner.

"The WINNER, by half a point, is ."

THE MASTERMIND is BILL!
FINAL SCORE: 34 POINTS

THE PLAYERS

KILLED
Gavin Merlino
0 points

Bill Anderson
34 points

KILLED
Cardamom Bliss
1 point

Row 1 column 4FINALIST
Serena Malcolm
10 points

Row 1 column 4FINALIST

13 points
KILLED

0 points
ESCAPED
Ruby Walker
25 points

Hideo Kino
27 points

KILLED

4 points

KILLED

0 points
FINALIST
Locke Jamison
26 points
KILLED

0 points
KILLED

3 points
KILLED

0 points

THE KILLER

22.5 points

Row 4 column 1FINALIST
Derek Hoffman
24 points

eris halla
33.5 points

FINALIST
MATIAS SILPH
15 points

THE KILLER

1 point

ESCAPED

22 points

CONCLUSION

Congratulations to and for making TOP 3! Your clever usage of moves, items, and killer-killing weapons has earned you a place in the MASTERMIND HALL OF FAME.

A couple special shoutouts to individual players:

• for the craziest item/point play in the game, killed too soon
  • for selfless use of points and items to help the team and sharing relevant information successfully gained from the Hall of Answers
  • and for their seamlessly coordinated killer takedown and Rage Candybar alliance in the last two rounds. Release your spreadsheets, cowards, I know you have them
  • for making interesting use of his third-round clue and releasing the information in stages, improving thread pacing and tension
  • for sacrificing 5 points so everyone could take a shot at Kyle
  • for never changing her kill number from 1 the entire contest and somehow still making it out alive. #blessed
  • for always closely reading and directly referencing my mod posts. It is so appreciated. <3
  • for playing the most consistent, strategic use of moves and items in the game. I thought this was the way to win, honestly
  • for never once picking the killer's kill number
  • for actively tracking group task totals in discord (helped me so much tbh) and contributing the most fresh waters to group rolls
  • for courageously playing 5D chess and mind games for six weeks under massive pressure and indecision
  •  for making me laugh

All players are welcome to keep their purchased items as souvenirs from the contest. (They have no mechanical function on site, but I'm sure you'll put them to good use!)

This thread will remain open until September 30 for anyone who wants to post in the Epilogue! It will be submitted to Mod Requests shortly thereafter for thread/curry rewards.

Thank you all for helping me successfully pull off the site's first Clever Contest!

I'll see you NEXT TIME!

GAME LOG

> THE PLAYERS entered THE ARENA
> CARDAMOM BLISS WAS KILLED BY <KYLE LOPEZ>
> ALEXANDER SILPH WAS KILLED BY <LUKA CHÊNE>
> THE PLAYERS began STAGE ONE
> THE PLAYERS completed all group tasks!
> VIOLET FAIRBANKS WAS KILLED BY <LUKA CHÊNE>
> GAVIN MERLINO WAS KILLED BY <KYLE LOPEZ>
> THE PLAYERS began STAGE TWO
> KAZIMIR WYNTER WAS KILLED BY <KYLE LOPEZ>
> RUBY WALKER WAS SAVED BY LOCKE JAMISON
> THE PLAYERS began STAGE THREE
> LUKA CHÊNE PROTECTED BILL ANDERSON
> BILL ANDERSON shot KYLE LOPEZ.
> KYLE LOPEZ was THE KILLER.
> MELODY MIRO WAS KILLED BY <LUKA CHÊNE>
> TASK: SIGHTSEER failed. <LUKA CHÊNE> closes in.
> THE PLAYERS began STAGE FOUR
> BILL ANDERSON biked KATHERINE FAIRBURNE
> THE PLAYERS began STAGE FIVE
> HIDEO KINO ESCAPED THE TARGET SPOTLIGHT
> ALEXANDRA BRIARWOOD WAS KILLED BY <LUKA CHÊNE>
> TASK: RUBBLE ROUSER failed. <LUKA CHÊNE> closes in.
> THE PLAYERS began the FINAL STAGE
> RUBY WALKER escaped the game!
> MATIAS SILPH resurrected KYLE LOPEZ
> MATIAS SILPH shot KYLE LOPEZ
> HIDEO KINO, BILL ANDERSON, & LUKA CHÊNE shot KYLE LOPEZ
> FERNANDO SILPH escaped the game!
> BILL ANDERSON & ERIS HALLA shot/biked LUKA CHÊNE
> LUKA CHÊNE was THE KILLER.
> THE PLAYERS exited THE ARENA.
> BILL ANDERSON became THE MASTERMIND!
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 5:16:48 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
Cardamom had pouted a bit after he and Nash ended up eliminated so early. Still, at least the losers' lounge had some nice entertainment and refreshment to help spend the time. Also had probably missed his meeting and he could be gleeful about that.[break][break]
As the survivors filtered into the room, he got up from where he was sitting with a grumpy Absol curled up at his feet, going over to smile at and give him an affectionate pat on the head or shoulder, if the boy's Pokemon would let him. "Hey, congratulations on making the top three! And thanks for avenging me," he added to the other kid. He did make sure to give a thumbs-up for her placement as well.[break][break]
"Hey, no hard feelings," he added to . The Absol growled at the man, and Cardamom blushed. "Sorry, Nash's just a little overprotective. And I guess I am kinda sad I didn't get to participate more in the actual game bit." He placed both arms behind his back and stretched slightly. "But hey, I got to experience the relaxation lounge first so I can count that as a win, kinda!"
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; he/him

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;@tag

[attr="class","woo5"]notes

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 13:48:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Aaaand that was it. His weird-specs-wearing Beheeyem took the shot, got the newly-revived killer, and they managed to avoid the rampaging Charizard. And with the other killer subdued, courtesy of and , nobody else (innocent) had to die.

So with that finished, they all made their way back to the waiting room. Hideo found himself met by , who gave him a nice not-hairstyle-wrecking headpat. “To be fair, Mr. Anderson got him first,” he said, “I just helped make sure he didn’t get any kills after he was brought back.” Well, his Beheeyem did; he didn’t really consider himself capable of nailing a shot with a crossbow. Or anything other than a Pokeball. But the points were in his name so it counted as him doing it.

Though the points weren’t enough to make Hideo #1. Or #2. But he did get #3, and he still clapped when was announced the winner. From what he was told by his Beheeyem, wasn’t far behind. “You guys did great!” he said to the two above him, “Congrats on top 2! And nice job catching the last killer!

And thanks for covering for me with that climbing part,” Hideo said, this time to . “I thought I was done for there!” Unfortunately, he was still unaware that his brief bout of misfortune may have caused ’s elimination, but that was that.

And thank you for confiding in me, Mr. Silph,” he added, this time facing towards . “You helped narrow things down for me. Good to have a few people we can trust, huh?” Guess it really was a bizarre coincidence that Hideo was targeted the moment after Fernando told Bill of his innocence.

Though now I gotta wonder what we win from this. Gonna just be money? Or will there be something-

He could feel something press against his chest, and he took it into his hands. His Beheeyem had given him the crossbow they’d used just moments ago. “Well...I guess we could keep this!” Hideo said, grinning. He never had a crossbow before!

He's totally keeping the crossbow

His Beheeyem's keeping the Weird Specs

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 5:39:15 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
In her last moments, Luka realized the game was up.[break][break]

The eject button sat heavy in her palm. She knew that with a quick click she could escape, and everything would be over. Luka clenched it tight in her fist and squeezed her eyes shut, but did not hit it.[break][break]

She was tired. Tired of lying, tired of sneaking around. Though each false kill was supposed to be a victory for her, it felt awful every time. She was too soft for a cutthroat game like this; she'd only managed to get so far by the skin of her teeth, and the fact that she simply seemed too innocent to be the killer.[break][break]

It felt bad, betraying the trust of these people like that- even if she didn't know them. So she decided in those last seconds before the dart hit to give them the victory they deserved: everyone had worked hard, and she didn't deserve to take the easy way out.[break][break]

In shipping container, after everything is over, Luka hangs back. She hovers a little awkwardly while the other contestants talk and snack, guilt still clawing at her insides. She claps along with everyone else when the winners are announced, exchanges proper smiles and well wishes.[break][break]

But eventually, she can't keep it in anymore.[break][break]

"I'm sorry!" she blurts out. Her eyes look a little red. "I-I know it's just a game, but, um...I'm really sorry!" She bows her head low, can feel a shameful pricking at the back of her eyes. "I betrayed your trust and...I-I just hope you can all forgive me!"[break][break]

Perhaps it's selfish to be worried about the repercussions of this kind of event. But, well, she doesn't want to come across as an untrustworthy person! But she wouldn't blame anyone for thinking so after this. A dry sob rises in her throat, and she chokes it down.[break][break]

"I'll, um, I'll make it up to anyone who's upset, I promise! P-please believe that I took no joy in killing you!"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 6:24:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]hiding in the shadows
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]the true mastermind
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Discerning eyes, a bow that reveals the truth - Her heart still hums in her ears. Looking to Bill, Eris grins at the same hat that they seem to be wearing - Shooting the final killer before she could get away with it! Even in the remnants of pink sparkles and jumbled nerves, she remains attentive to the voices that wash over, a faint tint of red colouring her cheeks as she shies away from Cardomom and Hideo's words.
[break][break]
"It was a lucky guess, really..."
[break][break]
It really was, she had no idea what she was doing. All she knew was that Luka had seemed suspicious from the start and she'd simply followed her gut feeling on the matter. What doesn't sit well with her however, is the way that Luka feels obliged to apologise to everyone for playing the role of killer so flawlessly.
[break][break]
So she steps forth, tugging at 's sleeve and smiling as she cants her head.
[break][break]
"I uhm... Miss Luka! If you feel that bad, then you can make it up to me by letting me take you on a date!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]mastermind contest!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2021 1:27:41 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

The end
Back in the waiting room, Bill joined the pair of and

"You played a wonderful game, Luka," Bill said, looking at her with great respect. "In a way, you were the perfect killer. Gentle. Friendly. Completely unexpected. If it weren't for the secrets that and I uncovered, I would have likely shot ."

" . You were the only other person to identify the killer," he said. His estimation of the little girl had been thoroughly altered, and he counted her among the sharpest in the group. "I'll be expecting great things of you."

"Great work you three. As expected from Hoenn's best trainers" he said to , , and . "I'll be keeping a close eye on you next competition too." Bill gave them each a nod, and headed off towards reception.

It irked Bill a tad that he hadn't achieved the clean sweep. He'd taken out the Champion (twice), and one of the Elite Duo. If the cards had fallen just a hair different he might have been able to eliminate them all.

Bill picked up his contest prizes, along with his mementos: the life-sized fake corpses that had been used for Kyle (twice), Katherine, and Luka. 

"And as for you, ," Bill said to the room at large. "Getting Hoenn's best and brightest to go right for each other's throats? You made it look so easy. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. "

"Maybe you  were the Mastermind all along."