412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 2:38:20 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
 STAGE ZERO   

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/777498159093514251/873263423201374258/finalelevator.mp3[/player]

It's been approximately one hour since you signed up for the Mastermind! Death Game! Contest.

You and 19 other players were brought to this waiting room on standby while the "arena is prepared." Despite the lobby chairs lined up on either side and the assortment of children's blocks and magazines in the corner for your entertainment, it's... pretty boring. 

Perhaps there's no choice but to socialize with your fellow contestants-- after all, you've had plenty of time to get to know one another.

But what if they're the killer? And what if you're first on the hit list?

Awhile ago, you experienced a strange, tipping sensation. The floor, walls and ceiling seemed to shake and rattle as if disturbed by a passing earthquake. Some things slid around the room, but nothing was damaged and things soon settled.

You signed a consent form, so you suppose it's okay. Right?

It's okay that the lobby is moving?

"CONTESTANTS!" A clear, smooth voice issues suddenly from the overhead speakers. "The preparations are complete. The Clever Contest will begin in just a few moments."

"A reminder that no cell phones, pagers, GPS devices, firearms, or other weaponry will be permitted inside the arena. Real violence against other players is also strictly prohibited! We may provide 'Death Game' services, but we want all our players to feel safe and secure here at MASTERMIND. Have fun! Survive! And be careful who you trust..."

The shipping container begins to shudder and rumble. A terrible CRRREEAKKK splits from every direction as the door at the end of the hallway-- no, the entire WALL at the end-- falls outward, landing with a shuddering THUD.

The stench of dust and stale air hisses from the far end. There is no light.

The space yawns like a square-shaped mouth, promising nothing.

> ENTER THE ARENA

INSTRUCTIONS

For Stage Zero, establish your character in the game. This will function as both an introduction and a chance to size up your competition. Make alliances, make enemies, or lay low and hope nobody singles you out first. Don't forget-- the killer is watching!

Tag at least one other player in the body of your introductory post for 1 point. This could be an interaction or just an observation! This free point also applies to the killer.

THERE ARE NO GROUP TASKS THIS ROUND.

As you venture into the unknown, please choose a KILL NUMBER between 1-20. Numbers can repeat. If the killer's secret number matches yours, you may be eliminated.

If a player fails to post a Kill Number, they may automatically be targeted.

In the event that your character is targeted by the killer, the circumstances of your "death" will be summarized via a brief mod post. Please select your preferred style of death!
PORTRAYAL: DRAMATIC - HUMOROUS - BOTH
TARGET: CHARACTER - POKEMON - BOTH
*If you would like to define or request specific details, shoot me a DM/PM instead!

The game will update either when all players have posted or in 5 days (8/11 PST).

TLDR
  • Post and tag another character for 1 point
  • Choose a Kill Number between 1-20
  • Choose your preferred style of death

THE PLAYERS

0 points

0 points

0 points

Row 1 column 4

0 points

Row 1 column 4

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

Row 4 column 1

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

0 points

GAME LOG

> THE PLAYERS entered THE ARENA
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 4:40:55 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Have fun! Survive! And be careful who you trust...

Death style: Both/Both
Kill Number: 2

"Anybody got a light?" Bill asked, looking around the darkness. From the waiting room he knew that plenty of his friends were here. , his drinking buddy. , the charming young lady from the boat battle. , his spiritual niece. And , who he most certainly had no prior relation with. 

"No worries, I've brought my own." Musharna glowed with lavender Moonlight, illuminating their fated group. "So, is this everyone's first killing game?"

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 9:12:11 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
A little unsettled by how things started shaking, Derek was quick to look around when light had been provided. Some of the familiar faces were and , though the latter probably wouldn't remember him. Odds were that Derek would probably be safe in trusting Doug, but everyone else was definitely sus.

in particular, but that was because Derek would never expect to see the head of Silph partake in such a game. It felt weird seeing him there, and distracting.

@contest | 12 & DRAMATIC | TARGET: BOTH
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 10:05:04 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","seraboxbl"]

Serena was always down for a fun time, this contest seemed to offer as much amusement as any. Plenty of familiar faces were around too. It was good to know she wasn't alone in her adventurous exploits. Now their were a few things that raised concerns but nothing too big she would sniff at. After all, she made the choice to sign the consent form, she was locked in now. [break][break]

Plopping in a seat beside she grinned as she flashed her former co-star and partner a cheeky grin. "I would've pinned you the quiet type." she said with a straight face before busting out in laughter, "Just kidding. Good to see you again Mel." she said as she playfully nudged her with her shoulder. [break][break]

Just then the voice on the intercom got her attention. She made sure to pay close attention before her blue orbs drifted over to the wall that suddenly fell out of place. "This thing just keeps getting more interesting as time goes on." she muttered to herself as she stretched and stood up. [break][break]

Reaching into her pocket she pulled out two lollipops and offered one to Melody. "Well, ready to get our asses kicked?" she asked with a grin as she popped one of the suckers into her mouth.

[break][break]

+ @/contest[break]
+ Serena's Outfit[break]
+ tl;dr: Kill Number 11 | Both | Both

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.seraboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#f1d0f2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.seraboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#5c549c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokesprite]color:#c7adb7; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.seraboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,049 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 13:54:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","matias"]there are already a few he doesn't trust: and are the first two that come to mind.

so it's only natural that matias responds to 's question by stepping away from him. he's drank with the man before...there are secrets shared that cannot be spilled...

"didn't think i'd see you here, luka."

hopefully isn't holding a grudge.

[attr="class","noodles"]death style: both/both
kill number: 2
[newclass=.matias] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .matias b { color: #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #d5ad40; font-size: 13px; } .matias a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .matias .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .matias .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .matias .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .matias .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,732 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 14:22:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
mastermind[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
death style: both/both[break]
kill number: 7[break]
outfit!

For once in her life, Eris actually finds herself feeling nervous. The group here is a mix of familiar faces and strangers that will probably pass her by, and without Reiner by her side to keep her company or sniff out danger, she's more or less on her own.
[break][break]
Or so her brain insists. Surprisingly, her heart is the one that carries a sense of logic, pushing her to identify possible allies amidst the group. will most likely try to overlook her for the first few rounds. , and will probably get her to team up with them for as long as they can continue. Spying and , Eris gives them a bright smile and waves, her Klefki joining in with a merry jingle of her keys. Perhaps, she can add them to a tentative list of allies! They're pretty nice people!
[break][break]
Unless they're the killer...
[break][break]
Well, it doesn't do her any good to start pinning suspicions on people from the start, so she'll just take her chances and remain impartial to the best of her ability!
[break][break]
"Hideo! Ruby! Doug! Didn't expect to see you guys!" But she's glad that they are here and that much shows from the hug she gives all of them. "Ever done something like this before?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 15:43:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"hey, fugger fight friend!"

kyle hones in on the first person he recognized after had lit up the room. there were many, but is the biggest and takes up the most space out of everyone else he knew. that, and he's most likely the closest one to him.

he stands up from the ground and dusts off his butt. he looks, spots a few he knows, and then turns back to his fugger fight friend.

"looks like zac and angelo aren't here." the two of them will just have to bond without and he supposed. "hey? can you help me on this? it's like a staple on killing games."

without explaining anything to , he moves closer to the source of light so everyone else can see him.

"since we'll be stuck together and all in a social game, i think we should be introducing each other to avoid weird nicknames," he forwards to the rest of the group. "i'm kyle."

death style: both/both
number: 1

@tags
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 16:33:14 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Mastermind

Side-eyes.

As brought back the lights, Doug looked around the room. Sans one or two, he knew most of these people; some a lot better than others. But would it be safe to stick to his friends...? He trusted , , and with his life...

Any choice on the matter he might've had on the matter, he promptly flung out the window as Eris cried out the names of their group and hugged them firmly.

Welp. Kids Club it was, then!

He returned the hug with a broad grin.

"'Eyyy. Hello yerself, shortstuff! Guess we're doing this all together!" He said as he held he reached out to ruffle Hideo's hair and held out a fist for Ruby.

As stepped up and spoke, Doug gently disentangled himself from Eris' hug, squinting at the man for a moment... before complying with a shrug.

"Sure sure! I'm Doug, this is Krys!" He said, tipping his hat at everyone present.

KILL NUMBER: 1
PORTRAYAL: BOTH
TARGET: BOTH
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,420 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 17:02:59 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo smiled, readily accepting ’s embrace.

Close to this! It sounded a lot like ‘Secret Zoroark’, where a few people are secretly Zoroarks and gotta outnumber the Townsfolk by taking them out one by one. I’ve played it a few times with my sister and her friends.” He’d even won a few times - on both sides.

And he knew well enough that their friendships didn’t ensure their safety. Whoever was killer had more than enough reason to kill everyone else, and it could be anyone; could be the killer, could be the killer, could be the killer.

He could be the killer.

Of course, there were still a lot of other people here that he didn’t know. All the more reason that they do introductions as suggested.

I’m Hideo,” he said, raising a hand - his eyes open, albeit staring straight.

Death Style: Humorous/Character
Kill Number: 4

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 17:26:20 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Why is she here? Because she has something to prove? Perhaps. Honestly, it also sounded kind of fun when she learned about it and Lex could use some fun in her life. As the lights twinkle on, thanks to ’s pokemon, her eyes quickly scan the room. There are many she recognizes, very few she actually knows personally, being the closest of them.

In order to survive, she likely needs to play nice. The killer would be less likely to strike at a large group. As , , and finish making their introductions, Lex pushes herself off the wall to let the light bathe her scarred face. There’s a mischievous smile that probably make her look quite suspicious, “I’m Penny, and this is Thorn,” a hand gestures down to the Shiny Roserade that steps into the light from behind her. The grass-type gives a small bow in greeting.

Kill Number: 19
Style: Either/Either; dealer’s choice ^_^

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,225 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 18:03:47 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Mellytempy"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyhead"]

[attr="class","Mellytempyheadimg"]

[break]
REBORN

[attr="class","Mellytempybody"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysub"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybodysubspan"]
@tagssss

#Info!

Melody's theme

Melody was a little anxious already, however she'd never let it show on her face. A plastered smile was spread from cheek to cheek as she looked around excitedly. taking notice of everyone with her so far, it was a majority of familiar faces of people she's met. contestants, friends, co-workers, opponents in hst. A good bunch! Which will make this game hard for the girl who's far too trusting of her friends to really find out who's the traitor amongst them. [break][break]

Melody giggled a bit when nugged at her shoulder "Me? The quiet type?" she retorted at the girl. "YOU are the quiet one!" she teased back as Melody's pyukumuku crawled up her shoulder, trying to climb the girl's body to sit on her head. Melody accepts and takes the other one in her mouth "Hell yeah, im probably gonna "die" round one." she laughed. "My only hope is that pyukumuku gets to use his innards out and knock them out too. if it even really works like that. You better be on my team!"   [break][break]

Melody waved over to "Hey! Hope your milotic is doing well." she tells him, still upset that her bruxish did such a thing. She then went over to kyle and pinched his nose ."Hey! You shoulda said hi to me first what the hell ! YOU TOO " as her coworkers spent a lot of time with her. she was most comfortable with them.[break][break]

"I'm Melody Miro, and this is my buddy booger!" she said to the group, following the group introductions and lifting her goodest boy in the air so everyone could see him as well.

[attr="class","Mellytempybotbor"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot"]

[attr="class","Mellytempybot2"]
Kill number: 20 [break]
Portrayal: humorous and dramatic [break]
Target: Both

[attr="class","clearcredit"]CLEAR CODES

[googlefont=Abril Fatface][googlefont=Playfair Display:600][googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Raleway][googlefont=Hind Siliguri]

[newclass=.Mellytempy]background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/7f/f1/7ZPC1dNa_o.png); background-color: #333333; padding: 18px; width: 450px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyhead]border-top: solid 10px #72b4ff; background-color: #0d0d0d; color: #72b4ff; font: 62px Abril Fatface; height: 85px; width: 450px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding: 0px; line-height: 22px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempyheadimg]float: left; line-height: 0px; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybody]background-color: #141414; padding: 12px 20px 20px 20px; max-width: 450px; font: 11px Open Sans; color: #858585; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysub]max-width: 410px; padding: 3px; border-top: solid 1px #72b4ff; margin-bottom: 10px; display: flex; justify-content: space-evenly;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan]display: inline-block; font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px 12px 0px 12px; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Mellytempybodysubspan a]font: 11px Playfair Display!important; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #72b4ff!important; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 600;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybotbor]background-color: #1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://images2.imgbox.com/53/21/FDAUgQLv_o.png); padding: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #701919; font: 12px Abril Fatface; padding: 11px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-right: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Mellytempybot2]background-color: #1a1a1a; max-width: 262px; color: #5e5e5e; font: 9px Raleway; padding: 11px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; width: 105px; display: flex; align-items: center; height: 50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.clearcredit]line-height: 5px; color: #c592cb; float: right; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clearcredit a]font: 8px Hind Siliguri;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 19:43:54 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
It's that Gavin notices first upon entering the room; though sharp eyes later pick out the familiar figures of Rockets such as , , and , it's the pastor who draws his attention.

He'd be one to watch out for, Gavin thinks as he steps into the glow of moonlight.

"It's certainly mine." There's a sharp edge to his smile meant only for those who knew him for who he truly was. "Bit nerve-wracking, isn't it?"

Perhaps it's just the unnerving presence of the hulking Corviknight who looms at his shoulder.

"Thomas," he lies easily enough when prompted for a name.

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon corviknight"]
KILL NUMBER 16 / DEATH STYLE BOTH/BOTH
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 1:52:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @killing game

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
as everyone spills out and manages to give them a little bit of light kaz brings out his trusty pyro jack brand rotom who he holds in his arms as it lets out a small flame inside of its oven stomach to give a little more light. as asks for help with introductions kaz looks around him and gives a sigh before having a little grin on his face. well if they were all going to die together might as well build up their social links to make each one of their possible murders have a bit more emotional punch to it.

"name's kazimir, kaz for short. this guy here's pyro jack. don't worry if anyone does bite it he can cremate your bodies. dude loves burning up things in his stomach." as he held up his little oven to nuzzle it it gave the crowd around them the most wickedest smile with sharp teeth and small sparks flying off the edges of it, his gaze lasting on 's little booger.

her delicious little and bestest booger.

[DEATH NUMBER] - 13
[DEATH STYLE] - humorous / character
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 3:03:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

MASTERMIND

CONTEST APPRAISAL FROM THE #1 TARGET

FACES NEW AND OLD; he’s met most of them. Very few of them could be called more than just an acquaintance. Out of those he recognizes, he hovers toward . While the Champion may have many friends, he only has one best friend: .

He shuffles into the group by stealing the spot on the Champion’s flank. A firm hand plants itself onto his back.

I have a meeting in an hour and a half,” he states rather quietly. “If you’re the killer, please eliminate me if it starts to get that long. I won’t take it personally.

The request is aimed at the Champion but due to their proximity, is sure to hear as well.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
MASTERMIND [pc]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 16:01:59 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

To be completely honest, a game that relies on wits and cleverness is probably the last sort of thing that Luka should be participating in. But she's here anyways with the hope that this experience will help her better strategize with her Pokemon, though as the game looms closer and closer she can feel herself growing increasingly nervous. [break][break] She doesn't have any friends among the other contestants, not really- she recognizes , , and out of the crowd, the last of whom still makes her want to flee into the ocean. And of course she recognizes , though is confused when he calls her over- not that she minds! Luka flits to his side like a little bird, glad to have at least one tentative ally. "H-honestly, I'm just as surprised as you are," she confesses with a nervous laugh, fingers twisting into her skirt.[break][break]"Ah...I'm Luka Chêne," she introduces, a little louder. "And this is, um, Plum," she continues, gesturing to her Musharna. "Let's, um...I-I hope we can all get along!" [break][break] Ah, what a stupid thing to say... [break][break]Death Number: 14 [break]Style: Both/Both

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]