[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Oh, he'd forgotten the shoulders, hadn't he? Remiel ensures he keeps his posture straight as Angelo tends to them, a small smile at the corner of his lips despite the nosy attention they drew. Soon after, and as to be expected, his friend slings an arm across his back and gives him a playful smack. The royal chuckles and shakes his head as they saunter closer to bar. "Only the finest for Alto Mare's pilot prince, of course. They may even grant us the bottle for free, if I tell them my family owns the brewery that makes it."[break][break]

And that was no exaggeration.
[break][break]

Even so, they're approached by Angelo's Dreepy, and a younger fellow Remiel doesn't recognize, before they manage to catch the bartender's heavily divided attention. Naturally, the ambassador's demeanor changes to its most consistent state as introductions are made. He's no stranger to these by an stretch of the imagination. But the dyad he and Angelo form is something very rare to him, and a single outside party changes the dynamic until they've gone again.[break][break]

"Ah, yes, I have heard of them actually," The royal responds, extending a handshake to . "I hear they give the Dragonite Express a run for their money. It's a pleasure to meet you, lad. Are you affiliated with them?"[break][break]

Silently judging Angelo's last remark with an amused glance, he continues. "My name is Remiel Calcifet. I'm the Galarian Ambassador to Hoenn." He states slowly enough for his old friend, and the new one, inadvertently, to memorize.[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN BALLROOM
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE (minus the jacket): x[break][break]
TL;DR — Banters with good friend Angelo, shakes Locke's hand, and introduces himself more suitably teehee.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 11:02:33 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
STARDUST...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
danny's greeting falls flat, and his smile isn't returned.
[break][break]
greyson wasn't here to play nice. not tonight.
[break][break]
"you've got a lot of nerve showing yourself here."
[break][break]
the lieutenant's jaw clenches, teeth grinding as he holds his rage abate. fingernails dig into his palm, resisting the urge to strike him.
[break][break]
"where is she?"
[break][break]
there doesn't need to be an explanation. danny knew what his old friend meant. and, as if on cue, she appears. it only flares the anger inside of him further, and the comfey on his wrist mews in concern.
[break][break]
"we were just talking about you, serena. danny was just reiterating how he broke my trust, and willingly joined a criminal organization to support the woman he loves."
[break][break]
greyson turns his icy gaze onto danny again.
[break][break]
"go on, i'm sure she'd love to know the words i said last we talked."

[break]

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/jhJ44XF/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 13:33:18 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpizza]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
i have loved

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
the stars too fondly

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
to be fearful of what the night may bring

[attr=class,bulk][break]"They sure are." Derek responds in regards to the bold individuals. Though even more managed to make a demonstration of such, as many could be observed violently pursuing the rogue Unown that appeared. Though he might've liked to join in, Derek wouldn't dare abandon her on the ballroom floor like that.

[break][break]

The girl, Luka, offers her name which reminds him he'd never gave his. Such poor manners he had. "Oh man, I forgot to introduce myself again." It was a terrible habit of his that he often overlooked. "I'm Derek." And perhaps speaking too soon was another.

[break][break]

Growing nervous already for having forgot to introduce himself, Luka's questions make him wonder if he should've held his tongue about the earlier comment. "Well... A little, yeah." Her awkwardness around the two heavy kissers and what seemed to him to be shyness earlier allowed Derek to think so. "But I didn't mean anything bad by it." It was cute, if anything.

[break][break]

With the music coming to a pseudo standstill, Jonesy made his way back to them and offered some of the bounty he'd acquired. Derek slowed and stopped as many of the other attendess dancing at the time. Stepping back and offering a light bow towards Luka, he took one and tossed it in his mouth.

[break][break]

"Would you like to be excused, or perhaps join me while I get another drink?" Another drink would certainly help his nerves, and perhaps even settle the doubt festering in his mind. While he waited for Luka to make up her mind, Derek unbottoned the coat of his suit and slung it over his shoulder. And, reluctantly, he let out a small yawn.

[break]
[break]
tags [break]
Adjust outfit, Reference Unown & Yawn| FEEL FREE TO APPROACH
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAIR SOIREE ATTIRE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,derekpizzacredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpizza .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .accentborder, .derekpizza .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .accenttext, .derekpizza .bulk b, .derekpizza .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/dd/53/vVtiC5Um_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1, .derekpizza .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1 div, .derekpizza .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpizza .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizzacredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizzacredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 15:02:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","stormy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Hm.."[break][break]

She pulls the glass from her lips and pulls her bottom lip in thoughtfully. The continued topic of her failed suitors leaves a bitter taste in her mouth, and despite her best efforts, she can't help but glance back into the room to look for them.[break][break]

Fortunately, no familiar faces spring up and she misses any and all conflict going on inside. It seems that getting her fresh air was a worthwhile opportunity.[break][break]

"You know.. that's a really roundabout way to say you'd like to dance but are too shy."[break][break]

She meets his smirk with her own subtle note of amusement.[break][break]

"Do you want to dance?"

[attr="class","ooc"] tagged | outfit[break][break]
notes chatting with jack!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".stormy"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy"]--accent:#7AA3CB; --speech:#D49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/1mzydT5/stormy-post4.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 16:48:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"I'd have worked harder to get you out of it," Gavin replies, a smirk playing the edge of his lips as returns to hip check him and place the luxury ball he'd thrown back in his hand. "Thanks, babe."

He'd been excited at the prospect of dancing, but the chaos surrounding the Unown and an unfolding confrontation in another part of the dance floor have admittedly soured the current mood. Amber eyes linger on the likes of and before he decides they've got the situation handled and turns back to his date.

"Sure, I could use a drink."

They'll have their dance once things calm down, he hopes.

Gavin loops his arm through Temp's, relishing the contact as they drift toward the tables of refreshments and finger foods. Gavin balances a little cracker topped with meat and cheese between his fingers before popping it in his mouth.

"I booked us one of the rooms in the west wing, by the way." It's said low, meant only for his lover's ears. "So we don't have to worry about how we'll get back home."

post #4
just chatting with temp, agrees to get food
notices the unfolding drama but doesn't get involved
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 18:06:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The Ribombee heard the pained hissing and immediately landed on Alexei’s shoulder as the two made their way down and away from the crowd, eventually heading out to one of the quieter courtyards.

“Ah, shit,” he hissed as he gratefully collapsed onto the seat and stretched his right leg out.

Fuck, was his leg cramping up?

“Damn it, I wasn’t expecting this to happen,” he added a few moments later. Carina was buzzing around, concerned, before releasing a relaxing Aromatherapy scent around the area where the two idiots blockheads were.

• is the wheelchair needed? maybe?!
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 18:23:02 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

“Razz!”

Inevitably becoming an unwilling victim to Skyler’s whirlwind of movement, is caught in a side hug that lasts barely a second, then dragged along when she presses a hand to his back - giving him no option other than to follow.

“Given what’s happened so far ‘round here, I feel perfectly at home.” She’d never thought that a fancy soirée would feel like a rowdy seaside pub, but here we are. Given the personalities that have chosen to grace the event with their presence, Skyler can’t really find it in her to be surprised. Not anymore.

Right now she’s just hoping that someone starts throwing punches.

“Least I don’t have to wear a suit. Or a fancy dress.” She’d followed the dress code as loosely as she could, bringing tight-fitting pants, leather boots and a button-up that seemed more fitting for looting the seas than a fancy evening out. All that was missing from the pirate ensemble was the hat. Maybe she should’ve pulled a . “What about you, Razz? Looking good - you too, Salem. Sabrina.” 

Hanging on for dear life on her shoulder, Dorado has seemingly taken exception to the other cats’ presence. His steely fur puffs up in silent aggression while the full force of a yellow glare is turned to Salem. 

At least until a certain pilot’s voice has him hissing in murderous rage.

Having procured a tequila bottle from her cousin Max (“I’ll make it up to you one day!” , “No, you won’t!”), Skyler’s smile grows a few degrees sharper, troublesome, at the sound. It doesn’t take long for the captain to locate the source further down the bar.

“Pilot Prince? And here I thought you were just a filthy peasant. Been keeping things from your wife, Vestri?”

She bares her teeth in a faint semblance of a smile, whetted sharp by a volatile temper that’s unwilling to play nice in the presence of a certain royal.

Speaking of.

“D’you think they’ll give me drinks for free too if I tell them I own the brewery, Ambassador?The title rolls from her tongue slowly until it is naught but a mockery of its meaning. Silver eyes catch the ambient light as she lazily leans against the counter, insolence personified.

Locke catches her eye by Angelo’s side, recognition gentling her features somewhat. “Locke, right?” Her scarred hand reaches out to the younger man for a handshake. “I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced yet, though Angelo’s told me plenty about you.”

tldr
- greets razz and promptly drags him along with her
- hello husband
- throws shade at remiel
- i swear she isn't looking for a fight or is she
- hello locke!

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 19:32:12 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
Locke felt themselves flush. They hadn’t noticed at first, and they certainly hadn’t expected to be recognized by the handsome stranger. They took his hand a bit clumsily, suddenly painfully aware of how underdressed they looked without their freshly-singed blazer. “Ah, no, I’m independent actually.”

Their attraction quickly turned to exasperation as the ambassador announced his position like he was addressing a room of children. He seemed like a proper rich guy, certainly not ’s typical crowd, an opinion that was loudly voiced by yet another stranger who was suddenly joining them.

The woman had a much rougher edge to her, both in tongue and appearance, and it took Locke a moment to realize where he’d seen her before. He leaned enough so Angelo could see him behind ’ shoulder and mouthed a silent “wife?!”, before Mrs. Dross-Mrs. Vestri? Angelo’s wife since when did he have a wife-turned her attention to himself.

“R-Right, I guess we didn’t really get a chance to meet last time Captain, what with you getting, uh, eaten?” Locke took her hand as well, and tried not to let on that those were the only two things he knew about her.

He was really missing that highball.

Behind Skyler was a face that was at least somewhat more familiar. “Oh! Razz!” Locke gave the ranger a friendly smile, though he was unsure if the other man would remember him.

Slopply edited outfit
so many hands to shake
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 19:49:51 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
his attempt at mending bridges fails, unsurprisingly, but a part of him had hoped they could simply move on.

"i dunno what you'r—"

oh. there she is. right on cue.

he sighs, looking over to smile at her, appreciative of her presence, before looking back at his friend.

"look, greyson, we don't have to do this here. in fact, it'd be smart of you not to."

the implications behind his words are there: they are not alone, though he doubts greyson is either.

"let's just go our separate ways and try and have fun."

notes
over by the bar with +
@soiree
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 20:32:02 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","liarliar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

The younger man tenses as always when the other goes in for a hug. Though thankfully Skyler spares him and keeps it quick. For now he just allows himself to be lead else where. It wasn't like he had anything better to do, and it looks like whatever commotion happened was finally settling itself down. Though there were too many people to even see what had gone on. "Does what you're currently wearing not count as a suit?" he decides to question back at her with some amusement. Though at the compliment the twin Meowstic both give a meow that easily translated as 'of course.' [break][break]

Because they would be full of themselves. They had confidence and weren't afraid to show it unlike their trainer. Having taken notice of the angry looking cat on Sky's shoulder Salem whispers something to his sister who looks at the Meowth and just snickers. As Skyler starts to push Razz else where both Meowstic take place on either side of his shoulders. And thanks to their trainer being slightly taller they sat higher than the pirate cat. Hehe[break][break]

"Evening," he greets when they arrived with familiar people thankfully.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged @event
[break]litleo
[break]outfits Salem in White and Sabrina in Blue, Razz but with his usual Bandana
[break]TLDR
    + Allows himself to be pushed toward , , and
    [break] + Salem and Sabrina sense the Meowth's distaste of them and out of fun and spite sit in their own trainer's shoulder to sit higher

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar"]--accent:#b02535; --speech:#eb283e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://imgur.com/52E0Qyf.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"]font-size:13px; font-family:poppins; color:var(--speech); padding:0px 5px; line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn"]margin-top:-80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]
ttpiBSAW
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 21:56:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint has the last moment of clarity he will have tonight. Gelatto wasn’t within eyesight and as he scanned moving bodies of people and pokemon, he couldn’t see the sleek pale blue fur or the sparkle of crystal on his neck. “Gelatto?” he called out tentatively to see if he popped out of somewhere. No dice. It’s not enough to make the trainer worry, but immediately his focus is taken elsewhere. He moved past groups of people, easily dodging other guests as he scanned the ground for his partner. “Champagne, sir?” a voice interrupted as he looked up at a waiter hanging him a flute glass. There’s a polite smile as he took the glass carefully, before knocking it back and handing it back over. “Thank you.” He said before quickly moving on. [Break][break]

Maybe he’d have better luck near the bar. Mint slapped the table lightly, giving his immediate surroundings one last look around for the freshly evolved fox pokemon before sighing and checking in with the bartenders. All of them. When none revealed to have see the dual type, Mint sighed through his nose. This would take longer than he wanted, but he knew Gelatto would be fine. He’d probably stashed himself somewhere to hide while the party went on. He’d come find him when he was ready to leave. Or at the very least, be put back into his pokeball. He turned back to the bartender. “Do you have something I can take in a shot glass?” he inquired before the bartender, having dealt with enough drunks that night, said nothing and simple slapped down a shooter of something dark and strong. Well, for Mint anyway. The lightweight. He made a face as he attempted to knock it back like the champagne glass. His mouth burned, and his shoulder tensed up together before the bartender handed him a glass of soda for a chaser. “Thank you.” He wheezed before after a couple of minutes he received a second one to take as he pleased.

[break][break]

+ anyone - post #9 [break]

tl;dr [break][break]
- looking for Gelatto's fat ass [break]
- beginning some shots [break]
- the goal is to never remember this night [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]+

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2021 23:15:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Jack didn’t expect to actually pose the question, unaware of the subtext his comments might have given to her. “Why not?” A small smile was offered to her, while he cursed himself on the inside. He didn’t particularly want to dance, but only because he didn’t enjoy being the center of attention. Something about being placed on display made him uncomfortable, though he wasn’t about to disappoint her for the third time of the evening because he was socially awkward. Besides, she was rather pretty.

“After you.” A hand gestured towards the door that led back into the Soiree, following closely behind the woman should she head inside. Jack’s eyes lingered on the trays of passing champagne, though he decided to show restraint for now, there would always be later.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 0:39:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

FERNANDO KNOCKS TWICE. The gentle rasp of his knuckles against the wooden door betrays the intent behind it. A key for room 342 still rest in his pocket—meant for two—but he wants to ensure the proper person opens it. If he's still there, that is.

TL;DR:

- enter the west wing
- knocking on door 342
- expects to open

close tab

played by

Kitt

Bo
She/her
April 2
Rt 103, Hoenn
Homosexual
Equipment Technician
Grunt
0 height
0 height
I'm not the kind that uses pencil or rule
awards
23 posts
Bo Locke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bo
Bo Locke
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 1:52:18 GMT
Bo Locke Avatar

Bo couldn’t help but feel like she had missed something. She was a little late -- things got a bit out of hand with work. Sometimes she wondered how anyone could ever get things done with the number of times she had fix up the same equipment. Fortunately, she had already picked up her suit so it had just been a matter of cleaning the day's grime off and getting dressed.

It only took a few minutes inside before her jacket was off and her sleeves were rolled up. The suit she had was nice but a lot stuffier and more constricting than she was used to. Eventually she found herself shuttered into a corner, overwhelmed by the amount of people and all the activities and yet unsuccessfully trying to stifle a small yawn. Maybe the work day had taken more out of her than she thought. Or maybe being around all the hustle and bustle was already wearing her out. She knew there'd be a lot of people but with everyone swarming all over the place -- things just felt so busy.

But, even with all the interesting characters around, she could only people-watch for so long. Her eyes drifted towards the bar. She wondered if they would have anything other than champagne or wine. Surely they would, right?

There was only one way she was going to find out. She tightened her rolled sleeves so they would stay cuffed and slung her jacket over her shoulder before crossing the sea of people. She cozied up to the bar, spotting a guy with a shot in his hand. "Ah, good, looks like they do have more than just champagne here." She flagged down the bar tender. "Can I git the same as him?" she nodded towards . The bartender whipped up a shot and slapped it down in front of Bo. "Want a drinking buddy?" She lifted her shot glass towards the man.

TLDR >> Bo's got a shot and offering to drink with Mint
OUTFIT >> This but ginger
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2021 4:07:43 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

Greyson's glare intensified once they laid eyes on her. Serena's eyebrow arched in curiosity as clear animosity was hurled her way. He was even more upset with her? What had she done? "we were just talking about you, serena." he nearly spat her name out in disgust. While his clear distaste for her caught her by surprise the mask she wore remained in place. Ever showing an innocent confusion during all of this.[break][break]

"danny was just reiterating how he broke my trust, and willingly joined a criminal organization to support the woman he loves." Serena blinked at him for a moment as what he said registered in her mind. "I'm sorry?" she said as she turned Danny for confirmation. "Criminal?" she was still playing her part but she was beginning to understand. [break][break]

All the puzzle pieces were starting to fit together. So Danny had told him. But when? That didn't matter, what mattered is that Danny told him. Ugh what a pain in the ass. No wonder he was glaring daggers at her. Danny was incredibly lucky. Serena's role in rocket would be revealed soon enough to the public, so having Greyson know about it a little early wasn't a problem. Not really.

Had this not been the case, well. Danny's little stunt might have left his former best friend in a worst predicament than he was in. "go on, i'm sure she'd love to know the words i said last we talked." Serena didn't need to know, his stance and attitude made it clear enough. "What are we? Twelve?" she muttered under her breath. "look, greyson, we don't have to do this here. in fact, it'd be smart of you not to."[break][break]

Danny stepped in while she kept her gaze on him. This was such a mess, all because Danny couldn't keep the secret. She had specifically warned him not to tell a soul. He didn't have to lose a best friend. Why did he like to suffer so much? He was already choosing to take the short end of the stick, why make matters worse?[break][break]

"let's just go our separate ways and try and have fun." Greyson didn't seem like the type to let bygones be bygones.[break][break]

Serena let out a deep sigh as she dropped her hands from holding onto Danny. In the process, her demeanor changed as she took the mask off. Figuratively of course. As she turned towards Greyson her eyes were colder, reminiscent of the artic tundra as she matched Greyson's glare. Challenging it, even. [break][break]

"So this is how it's going to be, hm?" her tone was dry. The earlier care and innocence now gone. "Listen, Greyson." she said as she stepped a bit in between Danny and him. Her eyes narrowed as her voice dropped to a whisper meant only for those close to her. "Out of respect for the relationship you had with Danny, I'll let this slide."[break][break]

The last thing they needed was to cause a scene here in the middle of this ball. No, she'd end this here. She stepped closer to Greyson, unafraid of how the man was furious with the both of them. "I'll only say this once." She growled, her tone low as she stared up at the man, "It'd be in your best interest not to escalate things further. Think carefully about your next actions. You wouldn't want to make yourself look bad." she continued. [break][break]

"And if you don't give a damn, I'll raise you. It's not just about you." she said tilting her head to the side as her tone became taunting. "You've got loved ones to protect right? It'd be a shame if anything happened to them." clearly Greyson wanted a villain. Many did when they had a grudge against Rocket. Even when the individuals had done nothing to deserve their hatred. It made the hero complex that more easier to handle. Suddenly they wouldn't be in the wrong for punishing wrong-doers of their crime. All they needed was a reason. Serena could play that part. [break][break]

The manipulative witch that charmed his best friend away. If that's what he wanted, so be it. "So, if you understand I suggest you stop throwing this childish temper tantrum and shape up." she said as she reached back to grab Danny's hand. "For you and the ones you love, please, be a good boy tonight, and leave us alone." she said with an easy smile. "It's not a warning, it's a threat." [break][break]

With her free hand she patted Greyson on his shoulder before turning to Danny. "I'd like to dance. Now." it wasn't a question, but a demand. Danny and Serena needed to leave before Greyson got anymore bright ideas. She'd hate to have to paint Danny's best friend to be the bad guy. But that's exactly what she would do if he made a scene. [break][break]

Not to mention something like, if executed correctly, could serve to sway public opinion of Rocket in their favor, it truly would be in Greyson's best interest to leave them alone at this time. Serena felt bad for Danny, she really did. But he'd been the one to cast the dice like this. Now they had to suffer the consequences. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: welp... | Learned Danny revealed her secret of being in Rocket to Greyson and that's why he's so angsty. Decided to break up the fight in her own way. (With threats! Yay!) Before suggestion Danny take them out of this awkward situation entirely. [break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing