twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 9:14:23 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
thankfully for the both of them, danny looked away, offering them some level of privacy as he felt as though it wasn't in his place to intrude.

could the same be said for them, however? because when he looked back into the mist, his own desires started to form and materialize, though his was nowhere as exciting.

because nothing formed.

not visions of having a family with . not being back in his childhood bedroom playing video games with and until the crack of dawn. not being with his own family. not even his freedom.

nothing.

their voices pulled him back.

"sorry. yeah, a drink would be lovely. you can pick."

he blinked, still distracted as he turned back to casey.

"uhhh, the same old, really. stopped modeling, though. how about you?"

notes
with +
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 9:39:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
trigger warning // suicide

at the sound of shattering glass, his hand snapped towards his jacket, his tongue curled, and he tensed, ready to protect — ready to fight. but nothing lunged at them, at least not in the way he was so used to.

he watched pink mist settle around them, spreading, and in it, he saw.

it was something.

carefully, he reached out for her arm and the moment contact was made, a loud gunshot rang through the air, silencing all else.

blood splattered across her. he dropped to the floor, bleeding from a hole in the back of his skull.

he had known for quite some time now.

still, seeing it was different.

it made it real.

and so, he gasped, blinking back to reality with a tug of her arm that looked to ground him.

notes
in disguise
looking into the mist with
@soiree
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 9:53:34 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianstarsoiree]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/894879109107294238/tumblr_r0f3su3b151yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break]

"Row, where are you going?!" Stop running...![break][break]

They just charged off without him, like he'd forgotten Adrian existed.[break][break]

Despite being cautioned against the mist, there are those who seem enthralled by what they see, and Rowan was evidently among their number. Perturbed by the evening's developments, he begrudgingly pursues Rowan deeper into the mists, catching only the faintest glimpse of whatever it is they are chasing after with such reckless abandon. Whatever he'd seen must've struck a chord with him, but why...?[break][break]

As Adrian plummets through the mist, a familiar face watches over him.
tags [break]
Adrian chases after Rowan into the mist, wary of what he'll find...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianstarsoireecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .accentborder, .adrianstarsoiree .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .accenttext, .adrianstarsoiree .bulk b, .adrianstarsoiree .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cyx2v2.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .lyric1, .adrianstarsoiree .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .lyric1 div, .adrianstarsoiree .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoiree .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoireecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianstarsoireecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 11:15:08 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

Serena was furious, so much so that Serenity and Celeste hung a bit back, unsure if they should interact with Serena or give her some space. Eventually they decided giving her space seemed to be the best decision for now. Serena didn't want to go back into the ballroom but she didn't want to stay out here either. [break][break]

If she had driven herself to this godsdamned thing she would've outright left by now but she hadn't. "I won't make that mistake again," she muttered to herself. Nothing had been going right for Serena since the Sootopolis incident. She'd even argue things started to go awry before then. Perhaps back when she had her Fortree mission that ended with her in a mini coma in the infirmary. [break][break]

Serena just felt lost and out of control. Even more so now that her anchor and rock was wrongfully taken from her. But she was trying her best. Dammit, she was trying to put the pieces of her heart back together. Piece by fucking fragmented piece, she tirelessly was working to return back to normalcy. Or as close as she could. [break][break]

But there was only so much one could take. She was sick and tired of moping while still being trapped here within the land of the living. And she was sick and tired of dealing with people's continuous bullshit that managed to somehow find it's home in her lap. With her responsibilities ever growing by the day, and people's expectations in her resulting in insurmountable pressure on her shoulder's, Serena was at the tipping point. [break][break]

One day she feared she'd crack. And the day that would happen would be the day she truly ceased to be the Serena she knew before. It was terrifying to think about. [break][break]

Flashing lights overhead caught her attention. As she glanced up she felt a warm tear stream down her cheek. First one, then a few others. Her frown depended as the tears continued to stream down her face in anger and frustration as she stared up at the breathtaking meteor shower before her. [break][break]

This should've been a moment to enjoy. But as she knew before the night began, good things were never truly meant to last. As dark as it sounded, it just seemed to be the overwhelming truth about the world. Looking up at the meteor shower her heart ached. She missed Cas dearly. He always knew just what to do when she felt lost in moments like these. What was she supposed to do now that he was gone?[break][break]

Serena didn't have long to dwell on that thought before a meteor crashed a few meters away from her, startling her. She froze as she looked around, eyes wide in alarm. This troublesome yet intriguing phenomenon only continued as more meteors crashed around in the courtyard. As they did a pink mist began to cover the surrounding area. [break][break]

Serena heard a commotion around her but didn't have the time to really pay attention to it before the pink swirled and enveloped her. Turning she looked around for Serenity and Celeste. "Girls?" she asked in alarm, "Where are you?" but she couldn't hear anything. Instead a bright light blinded her to the point she needed to shield her eyes for a moment. [break][break]

As soon as the light subsided she peaked into the mist only to be surprised that she was staring right back at Caspurr, her Liepard. "C-Cas?" she said eyes wild and wide. "What are you?" but something wasn't right. She knew something wasn't right about this in the back of her mind but her heart, yearned so badly to just be reunited with him again that all reason left in a matter of moments. [break][break]

More tears streamed down her face, she probably looked like a mess. Her make up might've been ruined but she didn't care. "Oh...Cas...I--" the countless nights she spent unable to sleep. The days she wandered from place to place just going through the motions there was just two regrets she had. Not being strong enough to protect him and not showing him as much love as she should've. "I'm so sorry." she said as her feet began to pull her towards Cas.[break][break]

Cas purred and wiggled as he used to when he was ready to play with her before dashing off. In the distance she heard giggles that reminded her of her childhood with Adrian. Back when things were easier. "W-wait! Please don't go yet!" she said as she reached out to him. Cas stopped, turning to look at her before practically beckoning for her to join him. [break][break]

To join him in the promise of simpler times. Back when she and Adrian were still close. When she didn't have to worry about abusive ex boyfriends or even frustrating current ones. When it was just Adrian, Howitzer, Cas, and her. Able to play to their hearts content in their own little make believe world. [break][break]

Serena didn't hesitate to chase after her heart's one true desire. For things to go back to what they used to be. Before everything got so damn complicated.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: Serena chases after Caspurr and enters the Interdream Zone | 11/11[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 13:50:18 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He’d even seen the cloud of mist wrap around Danny’s head. The fact that it was more or less empty was stunning, and he’d even see Casey stare a little. Hello? Where are the people that he knows?

He was never one for gossip. Even fought a man who more or less asked him to kiss and tell. To not have integrity. That being said, Casey would remember thinking harder about Danny and that girl he was with being happy together than Danny did. He’d just hold onto it, though it put a knot in his stomach.

He blinked. A hand grasped his arm. He looked down. Summer had more or less seen everything. He felt even guiltier, having moved on from the topic. More or less tabled it for later.

Casey bit his tongue. He was still such a coward. Summer offered to grab drinks for everyone. He pivoted on one foot, ready to follow her. ”...I’m still modeling, Dan. I’ve also been setting the groundwork for a podcast and a music career. Rise and grind, and all that. ............ I should walk with you to the bar. I’m still a little sore from earlier."
Hit By The Mist
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 14:16:32 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"No."

Summer was quick to interject, grabbing his arm tightly before letting go of it and offering a small smile. Though, on the inside, she was a quivering mess, all nerves and anxiety.

"Stay and talk to your friend. You said you haven't seen him in a while, right?" She looked over to Danny, as though she was waiting for his confirmation.

"It's okay. I can get them myself. I won't be gone long," she promised, taking a step away. And then, she headed to the bar, her dress flowing behind her as she walked.

She wouldn't make it there without another illusion appearing before her again, this time a more detailed conversation with her father playing out before her.

"You really were a disappointment all along. All these years, I taught you to do what you were told to do. To obey me, respect me. And this is what I get for it? You crawling to back to your stupid, drughead brother who I told you to eliminate?"

Summer faced him down, feeling unafraid of Prescott Sr. for once in her life. "You are the one who tore this family apart the day you decided to play favorites. How could you do this to me, to Knox? We're you're children! You're supposed to love us."

He scoffed, his hands bound in cuffs to his chair behind his desk. "You were only pawns in my conquest. You were never meant to be here. Your mother should have gotten rid of both of you."

She shrugged, reaching for her weapon and readying it in her hands. "Perhaps. But maybe she knew we'd do something about you eventually."

Summer aimed her gun at her father, who cowered into his chair. "I'm not going to let you hurt me or Knox anymore. You won't interfere with our lives. You won't play games with my lover to get to me. And you sure as hell will never hurt my family again."

Boom.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 14:44:47 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
The scarred man was about to leave the party. There was nothing left for him here. At this type of get together required socialization, he wasn’t about to do that. A sigh escaped him, shifting his weight to find the exit. The oddly colored umbreon by his side let out a longing meow, bright ruby gaze lifted to her master.

But before the man could find the escape door, a sudden thick pink mist slowly started to engulf the place. Brows scrunched, gaze flickered over the area to try and figure out what was the cause. The misty didn’t seem to have an origin, swiftly blurring figures and objects all around him. “Nisha,” the man mumbled, covering his mouth in cause it was some kind of toxic gas, “Stay close.” The umbreon moved closer to her master, a hiss escaped her as they both became lost in the DREAM MIST.

ooc: post #9. lost within the mist. tag mav if interaction.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 16:11:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Yep. Way too close. She gasps, squeezing Matias tighter as the meteor courses a path for the courtyard. Glass shatters on impact and, surprisingly, no one screams. It still doesn’t stop the doctor from breaking away from him.

It’s an instinct, a practiced habit: run towards the danger. Matias gets it.

Somehow, she’s able to find her footing quite well in her heel and skids to a stop at the edge of the courtyard, “Is everyone ok?” a quick glance through the crowd would confirm it. There was no explosion, no injuries. Thank Arceus.

Eva finds her gaze fixed curiously on the thick, pink mist. It’s familiar – but different, “Dream mist?” she mumbles to herself after Doctor Holo’s explanation. For a woman of science, it still doesn’t make sense. Biology, physiology, ecology, these concepts fit together perfectly like a puzzle. Extradimensional space? That is far beyond her area of expertise. It reminds her of something . . . something she’s read about somewhere in a report.

A few steps bring her back, hesitant to let the mist influence her as it creeps closer. It matters little how close it actually is. It swirls and morphs into a familiar scene.

It’s Kanto, a free Kanto.

Eva.

It’s ’s voice. Her gaze snaps back into the fog, confused. Wasn’t Matias just right over there?

“What are you doing in there? Come back,” The mist swirls around her ankles, slowly rising like a high tide.

C’mon, we’re gonna be late,” the shadow of Matias turns towards Kanto’s illusion. Without hesitation, she follows, “Wait!”

14th post; Eva getting lost in Dream Mist
Dress: link
Hair: link

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 18:17:07 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

She stayed silent as the man makes his own wish, not questioning the silence. She had long learned privacy was valued by most people, and didn't try to butt in...she needed no secrets, only company. It was strange, hoping for a stranger's wish to come true.

And suddenly, a meteor fell out of the sky like a loose decoration, smashing into the courtyard. Her Pokemon squealed and her Yamega prepared to scatter...only to stop as all the meteors seemed to gravitate towards one spot. "Damn..." She breathlessly cursed, quickly centering herself and springing off Amor's Dragonite, her Yamega catching and grasping the woman, "Apologies, I have to see what's happening!" Even if the meteors hadn't scattered, there was still too much of a chance that someone was injured, especially with that pink fog covering up all possibility of vision.

She'd try to stay near Amor, signaling her Yamega to stop above the fog, fearing poison.

At first.

She squinted into the fog, seeing shapes move within...and then a Seviper's head poked out, waving its head in a beckoning motion before vanishing into it. "Hema?" Had her Pokemon followed her here? Another shape moved, human...no, it couldn't be. It pulled too much, called to her, "I-I, I'm sorry...I need to-" She didn't know who she was talking to, Amor? Her Pokemon? Did it matter? She lunged in her Pokemon's grasp, ripping free from her Yamega, who buzzed in distress as Kaida fell into the dreamy mist.

She landed, graceful as a cat.

The pink grew into trees, into the shrine, and turned into home. The Pack was gathered around, and more. It was real. It felt real, as the wind passed over her ears, and the shock of greenery wafted past in both sight and smell.

"Late. Are you ok, leader?" Someone spoke, a voice she never heard, but knew like it was always there. "I'm fine Hema, Ormr and the rest will be here soon." Her voice sounded different, as she bounded forward, standing on her hinds as she faced her Pack. It was confidence. A growl of a non-human. She was her. A her she always wanted, far from the complication of being human, to really be family with her Pack.

Still on her, however, was Ranger markings. A badge. Communication. Yes, she was still her. Still valued, beyond her appearance of humanity. She picked up the device, and heard voice, her friend, a valued leader, "We need some help. Some shit keeps going down when the Pokemon keep trying to move in. You mind watching over the situation?" Move in. Pokemon were moving in, like humans? Her heart ached, she must have hit her head. There was no way this was happening. Pokemon didn't become equal like that. She didn't turn Pokemon, just like that.

Had a god decided to change her life, like the one that gave her a second life? She crushed the nagging feeling of wrongness, wanting nothing more than to melt into this scenario.

She typed in: On my way. And started to set off, she had a long way to go before Pokemon and humans really lived together.

tl;dr: With ! Jumps into the dream mist! Sees her friends. Sees herself

[/font][/blockquote]

Ormr

Bragi

Orvar

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 20:35:04 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Well, hopefully nobody was going to poke shit at his arm as he attempted to do some last-minute clothing first-aid before following everyone else out of the bathroom—out of sanctuary—

And into utter chaos.

Well, they had converged now and the rest of the kids were eating shrimp, so—

He recoiled for a few moments at the sight of the cooked shrimp.

“Like, really, are you all going to eat the entire buffet budget out?” he cracked as he reached for a small plate and began plucking at some of the food offerings and loading up. He made a point to avoid the shrimp, though—there was something about that particular food item that never sat well with him no matter how hard he tried to enjoy eating a piece.

While eating through his plate, he looked up in time to see that there was—there was a weird sort of gas—no, it was like a mist, maybe?—that was spreading.

And people were heading right into it. He wondered if it was a good idea to approach such a miasmic cloud…

“What the…” he remarked, blinking as he took a second look. No, wait, what the hell was he seeing?

Still holding the plate that had a rather hefty assortment of finger food remaining on it, he wandered close—but not approached the mist.

Because even from here he could somewhat tell that the shit was…dangerous.

• what the hell is going on
• is wary of the pink stuff
his attire

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 21:00:28 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He then reached over to give his cousin’s hair a pat—before immediately going in for the kill a full-on hair ruffle.

“Razz, your RBF is worse than mine,” he remarked in the young man’s direction. “Have you seen where Angelo and Skyler have gone off to? Geez, what a time for them to be gone—”

He then reached for another drink from a passing wait staff, swapping the empty glass for the full one before looking in Lumie’s direction.

“Oh, go on,” he urged her.

“I swear, Lumie, if you end up hiding behind me again I—” he was saying in her direction before the sounds of what he recognized to be shattering glass permeated the air. Wait a second, why were the little streaks across the sky getting more—

Okay, what the absolute hell was going on now?

The curlicues of the gas—it reminded him of the fairy smoke that a certain councilman frequently exuded, but…

He couldn’t help but go over the words that had been said over the sound system—the Interdream Zone? What kind of—

Just as he was about to back away from it in general, a stream of it had touched him on the back. Another had swirled by his legs, and—

“Lumie, whatever you do, don’t go into the—!” he called out before a sudden burst had seemingly swallowed most of him—leaving a panicking Lucario to look over where only an outstretched hand of his crazy human’s was slowly getting swallowed into the pink gas.

• OH BOY
• shit hits the fan
• rip Lars he gets SWALLOWED by a sudden burst of the pink gas
• well, mostly swallowed

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 21:58:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The meteors were close...To close soon that beauty turned to horror, and if he didn't have complete faith in his Dragonite he might have panicked, but strong was his faith as they came to no harm. However his dance partner, turned Princess for the night soon departed going to check on the others. Amor saw the mist swirling around the ground, and some of it was in the air as well. Adonits came to perch on his shoulder, and they soon made their way to the ground in order to search for . However Amor didn't know if they would find her, this pink mist he hadn't heard the doctor's explanation of it, and so he landed right in the thick of it. It coiled, and swirled around him as he wandered through it, it was a vibrant place, and that is when he heard the voice.

"Oh hi there!" It was a small voice, but it was one that he recognized all to well, and he turned to see a boy with a pale complexion much like his own. Neck length silvery hair, and teal eyes with slitted pupils much like a cats, or snakes. He was dressed in a black turtle neck, and next to him was a Dratini that was coiled around him defensively, and Amor just looked at the sight before him his mouth slightly agape. "Hahahaha, you should see the look on your face! What are you surprised to see me? Well you shouldn't be, we're always around y'know?" The young boy stated to him. "I mean, we are you after all." the Younger Amor stated with a laugh, and a bright smile that didn't have the burdens of life placed on it.

"What is the meaning this?" He regarded this other concisely, and he looked to see that Draco didn't seem to be making a move against whatever this thing was in front of him. It was as if Draco wasn't worried which was odd, as the dragon was always protective of him.

"Oh come on! Don't be like that, I mean you're the one who should know the answer to that." The boy just kept smiling, and he lounged in the air as the Young Draco coiled around him keeping him afloat like he was some sort of bean bag chair. "Hey...What is it that you think you want?" The boy asked him curiously, those teal eyes seeming to stare straight into his soul. "I personally just want to be happy, to float along with Draco, and then pass the trials, and make Mom, and Dad proud. It would be kinda fun to travel the world wouldn't it?" Young Amor said with another smile, and giggled in a way that only a child could.

The question was something that Amor didn't know how to answer at the moment, he had lost track of Kaida, and he was now completely transfixed on the spectre in front of him. This had to be some sort of joke, how was his younger self here talking to him as if this was completely normal. It wasn't normal was it? He was on edge, after everything that had happened to him recently he didn't know if he could trust his own mind. For now until he could discover the true nature of this person in front of him, he would play along.

"I want power, I want the power to save those precious to me." He replied curtly, and continued to study the lazing boy with trepidation, this was some sort of trap, it had to be.

"Power huh? What does that mean though? When will you have that power? When you collect all ten badges? Or how about if become the Champion? Would you have that power then? If you attain a number of Legendary Pokemon will you have the power then? Or if you actually attain so much wealth that you could actually end world hunger with a swipe of the card? Would that be enough for you?" The questions were all very simple to ask, but Amor had no answer for his younger self.

If this was the thing called a mirror match then he very much didn't like it.

"If you're actually me, then you know why I want power, and the kind I want." He stated bluntly to the doppleganger, and he had to clench his fists to prevent his hands from trembling. "I want a second chance, I want to save them. Even you must understand this!" He spoke a little more forcefully than he had intended.

"Oh I know why you want it..." Young Amor laughed a little, and made eye contact with him. "But is that what they want you to do? Do you think they would be proud of the single minded pursuit you've been on? How you've devoted yourself to this cause, and nothing else." The boy tilted his head to the side as if confused at the sentiment that his older self was projecting. "What do you want?" He asked again curiosity dripping in his voice.

"I told you, I want power, to save them! It's what this is all for, every step, no matter how small, or how off the trail it might seem, is for that purpose." He answered again repeating the question, and this time the image of his younger self shifted within the mist, and in his place was a slightly taller boy, with longer hair, and dressed more professionally than his younger version.

"Power huh? Well that's rich, you were so helpless when they died, and you think you're stronger now? Pffft you're no better now than you were back then." The tone had changed from jovial, to a more cynical, and sneering cadence, as if this boy was looking down at everyone around him from a throne up on high. "You're an idiot, what would you even do if you got that power. The power to command time, would you go back, and ruin everything!? Do you know how many movies, and books talk about how bad of an idea that is! And yet you're sitting here telling me that you are willing to break the world in order to fulfill that selfish desire!" This Teenage Amor laughed at his older version. A Dragonair was at his side, and was glaring at him from behind his young charge.

"You're pretty sad, so much time has passed, and that is still what you're pining for, you have all the money anyone could want, and then some! Not to mention you're not entirely stupid when it comes to smarts, you just don't apply ti as often as you should. Tch, I can't believe we are even the same species. You disgust me." Teenage Amor glared at his older counterpart.

"Like you know anything, at best you have half my knowledge, and at worst you're as incompetent as you're claiming me to be. If we're suppose to be the same person then you have to know, and you have to understand, don't you!" Amor spoke loudly to his Teenage self, who just laughed in response.

"Jeez what happened to me, when did I become so soft? I mean if you were really me then you would have realized it by now. That you can't achieve what you want, not unless you make some hard choices...Tell me Amor. What would you give up for the power that you seek?" Teen Amor asked that condescending tone wafting through the air almost like it was part of the strange mist itself.

"Everything...I would give up everything for that power." He spoke before he thought about it, and Teen Amor, just smirked at him coldly as if he had expected that answer.

"Even Adontis?"

Amor wasn't the kind of man who could be easily shaken, but those simple words forced him to take a knee as he thought about the actual implications of what it was that he was saying. Was he that blind? Had he been that single-minded up to this point? He didn't ever think of sacrificing his Pokemon, but that isn't what he had answered, and it felt like someone had driven a knife into his heart, and twisted it hard.

"...." He had no words.

"Oh so you aren't willing to sacrifice everything, just some things huh? Well if that's the case, tell me. What is it that you want? What are your desires?" Teen Amor asked, but he was met with a harsh silence, and he laughed. "Man even though you aren't saying it, I can feel that stubbornness from here. Power to protect huh? The Power to save is what you're thinking, but now you're thinking about how to get it without any casualties. Because you didn't think that far ahead. Man for someone so smart, you're pretty stupid did you know that? I can't believe I share a gene pool with you." He sneered once more.

Then his visage shifted once more, and in front of him was a much older man, long silvery hair like strings of moonlight, wearing a black t-shirt, his face had a scar that ran down it, and there were undoubtedly more scars that ran across his body that were hidden from view.

"Well you did it...You succeeded in getting the power that you wanted so badly. To bad that even though you saved them every thing else went to hell." This version of Amor stated rather crudely.

"If you're suppose to represent the current me, you're doing a poor job." He said standing up, and looking at this version of himself.

"Oh kid...I'm not your present...I'm your future, that visage of power that you have in your mind. That's me, I am the YOU, that you wish you could be. I have the power you wish you had." and at those words he snapped his fingers, and the mist shifted, and behind the Future Amor there stood a dragon, with steel like plates, and glowing red eyes. It was shrouded in the mist, so it was hard to make out, but there was no mistaking it. The God of Time that he had sought after was being manifested right now by this man. "We did it, congratulations! We saved them, and in the process we learned why you don't go around tampering with those kinds of powers, but deep down you already knew that risk, didn't you!? Yet you still chose to do it! Because of some self assured form of egotism, about how it would just work out. Well it doesn't." Future Amor spat out at him.

"But you knew this, we both know however that this isn't a real fix, it's not the real problem. So tell me. What do you want? And I swear to Arceus if you spout that power nonsense I will plant my thousand dollar boots across your cheek, and make sure you get a thorough make out session with the ground. Answer me honestly, because my friend here doesn't like being lied to." Amor just listened, and he stared up at the pair. Draco was missing from his side now, and he wondered if he had caused his friend to die.

"I..." He choked on the words for a moment as he really thought about what it was that he wanted. Why did he want to save them so badly, and he just let a few tears fall from his cheeks to the misty ground. "I think...I just want to be happy..." He stated pathetically, and his Future Self just laughed, walking up to him, and patting him on the head like he was a child, and it seemed like he was at the moment.

"Money can't buy happiness...Bringing back the dead won't help either...You have to figure out what that means, but I'm glad you figured it out, and answered honestly. If you get this power that you have sought after for so long, understand. Changing what is done, is no better than breaking a concrete slab, but...I think you're smart enough to know that. Give them a hug for me, but remember that is all, you can look, but never touch. That is the curse, and burden of this power." Future Amor stated, and then just as suddenly as he had been there he was gone, and he was replaced with the shadows of two people deeper in the mist.

Without thinking Amor began to make his way deeper into the mist to find the ones that he wanted to see.
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 22:44:03 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’Gathering.’
[break][break]
A visit from Azelf, a prophecy, a word that has been eating at her.
[break][break]
One is chance, two is a coincidence, three is a pattern.
[break][break]
There is no denying it: this girl who seems all too busy stuffing her face full of shrimp had gone through exactly the same thing he had. But, why her? Why them?
[break][break]
Before he can say anything about it, an even younger boy mentions it being something worth looking into with a vocabulary that seems all too complex to be fitting of someone his age, and as he does, out of all the people that stand near the shrimp table, Mars takes a second to consider the three of them: with her insistence on knowing it was the Willpower Pokémon that visited her, and her drunken rambling about knowing the Lake Guardians, and lastly, and his keen interested in the subject.
[break][break]
”You…” This time, the word rings in his mind even when said by him – making itself known above everything else he might be thinking. But, whatever other words are supposed to come after it never do. Leave it to a meteor to have the worst timing ever, no? (Or best timing, depending on how we look at things).
[break][break]
As if the breaking of glass, a meteor crashes into the courtyard – blush-coloured vapors spreading all around as if heavy fog. It’s concerning despite their host’s words, and upon the sight of it there’s a single thought:
[break][break]
Cian.
[break][break]
Make sure ’s alright. This in itself is enough to make him step closer to the dream mist before any visions come.
[break][break]
And then the visions do come.
[break][break]
At first, there’s fire; tall, all-consuming flames that burn everything around him. Not the observatory, not the soirée, but white pillars – marble floors, statues, gold, riches, and even beautiful gardens too. The Marzán family’s Canalave villa. The place that’s supposed to be his home. It’s in silence that Mars watches it burn; that he watches it turn to ashes, and with it, that he watches the Marzán family turn to ashes as well. His grandfather, his grandmother, all the horrible things they have done and continue to do. The family’s history, their status and all of their power, and even their legacy too. It’s all gone.
[break][break]
Gone like he has always wanted it to be gone.
[break][break]
Gone like it has been his goal to make sure they are; like in the desires that fill his mind and that push him to do so many of the things he does.
[break][break]
Once they’re gone, once he’s free from their control and from all the things they want him to be, once the world is finally a safe place for him and those he loves... Only then does he see the desires that fill his heart.
[break][break]
His hand is held, fingers intertwine, there’s a gentle squeeze, and when he looks to his side, there’s . Cian and the life they have only ever talked about as if wishful thinking. That little bubble of theirs that they have always known would be impossible to make a reality: a peaceful life together at a place far from this one. A home, a family, nothing but happiness in each other’s company. A perfect life, or at least what perfection would look like in Mars’ eyes.
[break][break]
A life much different from the one he has right now.
[break][break]
Perhaps, it’s this thought itself that leads to his third and final desire.
[break][break]
To that which is deepest, so deep and so fundamental that perhaps not even Mars himself realizes it exists within him. As deep as his very soul, maybe.
[break][break]
It starts with a hand on his shoulder; that of his father.
[break][break]
His father as Mars remembers seeing him back when he was six years old, before their family took his life for the “crimes” he had committed. His father and the proud way he smiles at him. His father and not a single word, for the memories of him are too tainted and too faded for Mars to even remember what he sounds like anymore. His father, and in the distance, Azelf.
[break][break]
It’s then when he understands.
[break][break]
It’s not about the pokémon itself. It’s not even about missing his father and desperately wanting to see him again. It’s about wanting to have the one thing his father had tried to give him since his very birth; the thing the Marzán family has done everything in their power to prevent him from having, and also the thing Azelf imposed upon him as if a challenge:
[break][break]
Defy your fate and become something more.

[break]
A different destiny.
[break][break]
To be someone much different from everything his family wants him to be.
[break][break]
To follow his own will, and not that of any other.
[break][break]
Not even what fate may have in store for him.

[BREAK][BREAK]

IN DA MIST ♡ (13)

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxmm]font:11px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 4:30:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

she was only so immersed in her experience for a moment or two, but it gripped her—until the bang of a gunshot that came from behind. she dropped on reflex, stumbling to avoid the fallen body of theo with a sharp shriek. if not for his tug on her arm, she might’ve fallen.

“fuckin’ shit. what the fuck, theo.”

her eyes hung on his dream corpse, thoroughly unsettled.

it was then that she peered around, and realized more of what was happening. oh.

a quick glance behind herself revealed that the woman with no face still writhed there on the ground, strangely silent. the one-armed stood wordlessly over her, his eyes fixated skyward with dread. with all the bodies of the league’s legendaries scattered around, it was a bit of doozie.

she looked back to theo, face very unsure.

“can you see that?” she nodded subtly with her chin in the direction of her imagined apocalypse.
note: lulu is still in disguise with a blonde wig and blue contacts and would be difficult to recognize.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 4:57:39 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Once Cait had her moment or two of reprieve Sénon was insistent they hold hands and sway like adolescents at the school dance; he'd missed his having home schooled through jr. high and skipping high school entirely.

The meteor shower washed over their dance, adding a hint of magic to the moment.

Somewhere inside he winced at the idea that life wouldn't always be this sweet...

His pokémon were numerous and healthy.
His investments were numerous and healthy.
Now even Cait was 'numerous' and healthy.

Life wasn't perfect but it was on the rise.

At some point the other shoe was going to drop, and it was a delicate game to be ready to for 'possible future' dramas while still living and enjoying life in the moment. For Sénon, it was better to focus on the latter and the woman in the center of it.

The passing lighting the meteor shower blazed overhead back for a perfect moment to say it.

-gently, he leaned over her a bit to press his forehead to her own. "Happy Anniverysary Cai." He burned all he could remember of this moment into his mind.

Another memory and mark-in-time to come back to when he needed.

● tags:
● notes: @starsoiree (Post 19)

♠︎ ♣︎ ♥︎ ♦︎

Sénon's outfit

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven