angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 18:26:23 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Skyler’s right. There were other, more enjoyable ways to go about it – [break][break]

Somewhere along the way, their chaotic twirling is traded for a dance far slower. One that is near still, and yet Angelo’s heartbeat maintains its crescendo as they linger within each other’s orbit. [break][break]

Captivated. Watching as moonglow lovingly caresses silver against her skin and memorising the way her warmth feels beneath his fingers, rising to frame the hand she’s taken to map his cheekbone. Wanting her to stay there, a little longer. [break][break]

A touch that tethers himself to her with a gentle squeeze, when he witnesses the moment that the tide pulls back to reveal a peek of depths so carefully hidden. [break][break]

Skyler Dross looks at him, and he’s unable to blink away. Drowning in her beloved silver eyes, that melt into something he’s unaccustomed to seeing and yet pangs familiar in his chest, all at once.[break][break]

Angelo’s already bending to her, fingers on the small of her back tugging them closer, when Skyler requests his lips to meet hers in a slow, intimate kiss. Committing to memory the soft press of her mouth, as more than time is savoured. [break][break]

And when they inevitably have to part, a quiet exhale pools off the ledge of his bottom lip, pulling with it a confession loosened by alcohol and the abandon that comes from a dangerous kiss. [break][break]

I missed you.

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#15 [break][break]

x

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 20:08:04 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey watched her grasp his hands. He narrowed his eyes at her, and offered a gentle smile. She then returned his gesture, but with a hint of doubt at the end. "Isn’t that what we said to eachother earlier? That we’d be together, to feel just a little less alone?"

“...” Casey smiled. She pulled in closer and hugged him. As she giggled, he could feel it on his shirt, not unlike when they embraced eachother earlier. He shook his head, and his arms around her fell just below her shoulder-blades.

“I wish I could do more for you. And... I will. I promise. You were concerned about scaring me away, but I see who you really are. And... I think you’re worth fighting for.”

Casey narrowed his eyes at her. He grinned gently, and thought for a second. Eyes darted to the side, then returned to her. Though he loved hiding and being coy, she put him on the spot. He leaned in, opting to whisper. "...I’d rent a room upstairs, that we can have to ourselves. That’s all I’ll say."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 20:50:42 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
"I see! It's nice to meet you, Monsieur Artemis." Polite greetings and saccharine smiles are exchanged. Luka doesn't mind at all that their little circle has expanded by one- and then two, very suddenly.

She starts when she realizes that had accompanied them. Hadn't he just been in the center of some big fight? But Luka's just glad to see that he's okay, and her bright smile makes this abundantly clear.

It's too dark to see whatever stain might be marring his suit.

"Monsieur Volkov! It's so nice to see you," she gushes. The light strains of the orchestra can be heard even from their spot outside, and the warm light pouring from the windows makes the rhinestones on her dress sparkle. "I can't wait for the shower to start...I'm sure it'll be beautiful! I, um, I hope you're having a nice time too."

- chatting with , @artemis, and
- greets when he joins them
- post #11

● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 20:59:07 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Casey reassured her, bringing her a promise that he'd be there to fight for her. That he knew who she was behind her tough exterior.

Summer never imagined she'd find a person who would see her in such a light. It was refreshing.

"Then I hope you never grow tired of fighting for me," she said, humming happily at his response.

She reached up as he leaned down to whisper to her, and what he said made her grow hot and turn scarlet. "C-Casey!" she gasped, looking around as if she was trying to see if anyone had heard them.

Of course, people were too occupied in their own conversations or dances to pay them any mind.

Summer looked back at him, pouting. "That's so unfair. I wasn't prepared for that!" She crossed her arms in a pout, though it was meant in jest.

"... not that I would mind if you took me away, though," she admitted as an after thought, raising her brows at him. Regaining a bit of her confidence, she touched his sternum with the tips of her fingers.

"Actually, I think I'd like that a lot. Perhaps we could come to an arrangement."

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2021 21:33:09 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Being social just wasn’t his thing. And most who knew him, expected it. Of course, the man people watched. He took mental notes of who was communicating with who. It could come in use at a later time. Put faces with faces, names with names when he knew of their names. His chest expanded when he took in a long deep breath, feeling rather bored. He could try to mingle, but it just wasn’t his thing. Maverick debated if he should leave. But he came here for his Umbreon, who would be mad if they left before the meteor shower. Sigh. What to do what to do.

ooc: #6. lol. i dont know whats going on. tag me if you interact with mav.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 0:28:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt gave Carina an apologetic look as Alexei took her purple pollen puff away, offering her a sheepish smile before she seemed to ignore Arkose again.

Oh boy, what exactly did he do, he wondered.

"Well, I guess you're not wrong..." Matt muttered, nudging the Lycanroc with his foot. He huffed, looking up from his position. He looked like he was ready to fall asleep.

Matt paused, considering it. "As funny as it would be to see you faceplant," he started. "I would catch you, yeah. You're too important here to embarrass yourself, right?"

close tab

played by

Kitt

Bo
She/her
April 2
Rt 103, Hoenn
Homosexual
Equipment Technician
Grunt
0 height
0 height
I'm not the kind that uses pencil or rule
awards
23 posts
Bo Locke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bo
Bo Locke
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 0:55:11 GMT
Bo Locke Avatar

Bo sipped her drink a little faster than intended. Her attention drew from one person to the next as the group enjoyed themselves together. She found herself wishing she had gotten the bottle of wine. It didn’t feel quite right not having drinks to go around. Plus, she could drown out the loneliness that prickedly through her gut with another drink or two -- but that wasn’t really the brightest idea anyways.

She watched Luka -- trying not to watch too long -- as she turned, her dress twinkling under the glinting lights, and greeted yet another potential addition to the group.

Bo didn’t really care if drowning her sorrows was a bad idea. It sure would be nice to have something to offer everyone. She slipped away hoping the group wouldn’t notice. It wouldn’t take her long to ditch her empty glass, sling on her blazer and hunt down one of the waiters that was carrying a tray of champagne. She watched as the waiter set his tray down and offered to help another patron with cleaning up a small spill.

Well, what do you know? Looked like her wishes really were coming true tonight. She crossed to the tray, lifted it up and over her shoulder, and waltzed away. Despite her calm outward demeanor, her cheeks and ears flushed. Was this stealing? Best not to think about it -- and with that the voice of reason that would normally make her falter went away.

”I got some goodies if anyone wants any!” She made her announcement as she bee-lined across the yard, back to where the group was. She presented the tray to everyone, new and old, before settling the rest of the drinks on a nearby table and taking a glass for herself.

TLDR >> Bo stole a tray of champagne and brought it to the group.
TAG >> , , @artemis ,
OUTFIT >> This but ginger

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 1:52:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","stormy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

For both of them?[break][break]

His response surprises her, and her fingers relax against his shoulder and against his hand. And, while his admittance doesn't really surprise her, the follow-up does. He seems to be full of them tonight, or perhaps her guard is simply too high and she is looking for flaws in his composure.[break][break]

It was a relief that he was denying each one she prodded at.[break][break]

"I-- I'm sure that that isn't true.."[break][break]

She clears her throat, a faint blush filling her cheeks to leave her rosy. Stormy glances away from him briefly to mull over her thoughts and what he'd said. [break][break]

"No, I'm sorry. I've just had a long night I guess. Thank you for dancing with me, Jack."

[attr="class","ooc"] tagged | outfit[break][break]
notes dancing with jack!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".stormy"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy"]--accent:#7AA3CB; --speech:#D49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/1mzydT5/stormy-post4.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 2:09:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
the group wasn’t too big, but it was big enough to be intimidating. maybe it’s the fact that artemis doesn’t really know them, and doesn’t really know mint as much as he used to, but it makes him hesitant to stay. he shouldn’t be, because he doubts they’re going to chase him off, but it doesn’t help to calm his nerves. the sight of mint didn’t help either, and he was sure a combination of the two was going to make his heart leap out of his chest.

the first one to speak to him is the pink haired woman, a minior floating near her, and artemis tries to give her a halfhearted, still-nervous smile. she offers her drink, and he gives a short shake of his head, hoping she’ll understand. it isn’t that he’s not a little tempted, just to try it, but he hasn’t drunk before and he’s not about to try now. sorry to mint if he’s looking for embarrassing stories about his childhood friend, but they’re not going to get them tonight. there would be plenty of opportunities later. maybe.

he almost regrets it when mint turns around to greet him, and the compliments make his face burn with what he hopes looks like embarrassment. if his heart wasn’t racing before, it is now, and he moves to hug mint back a bit awkwardly. mindlessly, subconsciously, he reached to play with mint’s hair. but the moment is gone too soon, even if artemis can only think of the feeling of mint’s hand in his own. Face still flushed a radiant red, he tries to offer the group another smile at the introduction; although, if it’s awkward this time, it’s because of mint-related feelings instead of nerves.

he’s more than a little reluctant to let go of mint’s hand, but he finally does to sign out an answer to the pink haired woman. ‘it’s nice to meet you, too.’ desperately, he hopes it’s not so dark that she won’t be able to make out his movements; even if solaris is on his shoulder, he’s still a little nervous about using the espeon to communicate with strangers. he jolts, a little, at the sudden arrival of someone else; and, once again, he’s reminded of how few people he actually knows in hoenn. there’s mint, reve, and...this new group of friends? hopefully. he gives the new arrival- volkov? - a tiny nod before his attention is brought back towards mint.

he tries not to watch him too much, but it’s hard, and he barely manages to draw his attention back towards bo when she brings a tray of champagne over. another, tiny shake of his head in answer; he doesn’t want to be the only one without a drink, but he doesn’t want to miss out on any of this. especially not mint.

2/11
TLDR:
- Artemis is nervous. Tells luka it's nice to meet her too when he's introduced. Turns down drinks.
- Using radiant (blushing) and playing with hair (mint)
- Is being very gay about mint complimenting him (and mint in general). any nerves are now mint-related instead of about a crowd.
- Nods to greet jayden when he comes over.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Castaway

Gwen
She/her
Twenty-three
july 1
shalour city, kalos
Heterosexual
Butler
Civilian
greyson connors
dating
29 height
29 height
awards
209 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwen
Guinevere Auclair
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 2:50:50 GMT
Guinevere Auclair Avatar
The security guards approach him and she witnesses the exchange of words. Reading lips has become second nature, a tool used in her line of work to quickly and efficiently understand instructions where verbal noises failed.

Had he.. lied to them?

Dread twists in her chest, leaving her breathless and making the glasses in her hand heavy. Her hands droop and she nearly spills, but the look on his face keeps her from falling apart. It makes the dread melt away because what she finds is pain.

"Greyson.."

Worry leaks through her tone as she takes another step toward him. But something in her peripheral catches her eye. Like warmth piercing the back of her head, she turns her head in time to see a shock of white hair and eerily familiar golden eyes. The woman in the crowd is gone in a flash, leaving her dazed and confused.

And guilty.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 4:45:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Normally he’d have returned Carina to her containment unit by now, however the Ribombee was content to sleep on his shoulder for now. The tiny Pokémon had gotten tired waiting for whatever shit was going to go down and needed to take a nap at least!

“Well, that’s comforting to hear, at least,” he remarked with a chuckle. “Plus, technically, you… you do kinda represent Fortree as well—being here with me this evening and all that.”

Ah, shit, he would need to make the formal arrangements sometime afterward.

Now that their troublemaker Pokémon were quieting down, it was just the two of them now.

Oh, no.

Realizing that this was going to get hella awkward, really fast, he struggled to keep his hands to himself however one of his arms was already halfway through the space between them trying to reach, to grab for something

In the end, though, he left his arm half-dangling there.

He wondered just how much of a blockhead Mattie was, really. Would he see the hint dangling in front of his face?

• this idiot is drowning in the Nile, someone save his ass
• #ALLthehomo
• Carina be sleepy, night night
• being very fucking gay with Mattie rn
• also there was an attempt made to grab the bluenette’s hand however…
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 7:38:28 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 perhaps, if cobra was still alive, noah would have been more easily found. his short height would be mitigated by a machamp's bridal carry— but then again, would noah want the attention garnered by an alolan-style pokeride? probably. indubitably.

noah finds a spot outside, near the gardens. his pokemon attend to him. to save a spot for kyle, he sets an empty pokeball on the white chair beside him. nearby, his urshifu sits on the ground criss-cross-apple-sauce, while his houndour leaps onto his lap.

kyle's manectric eventually finds him; the familiar bark is enough to pull noah's attention away from the stars as the manectric is recalled.

"hey! yeah, i did." noah fixes kyle's hair, finger tips plucking a strand or two away from the other's brown eyes. the gym leader smiles: a sight made softer by the faint glow of night. "excited about the meteor shower? gonna make a wish?" he asks.

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon houndour"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon urshifu"]

formal suit? / hair prompt

/ star soiree

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 7:52:18 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’To the stars, or some shit.’
[break][break]
Cian’s chuckle is matched by one on his part, a slight smirk remaining once the sound fades away.
[break][break]
”Very romantic, babe.”
[break][break]
And while Mars wouldn’t have minded the toast staying as it was – for it was fun, and it also made him glad to see Cian joking around after everything they had witnessed earlier – his boyfriend’s next words are some he knows he will remember fondly long after the soirée is over. Even if the sigh isn’t missed. Even if he wonders if Cian is truly enjoying himself or if he’s still thinking about everything that happened.
[break][break]
’To being here together.’
[break][break]
A radiant grin illuminates his expression, and he too downs his shot...
[break][break]
Only to then find their moment interrupted by the loud announcement of their host.
[break][break]
”Guess we better go have our dance before they turn the lights off for the meteor shower, huh?”
[break][break]
This time, Mars doesn’t wait for a response; setting their empty glasses down at the bar, he takes Cian’s hand, and then tugs him towards the dancefloor.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ TLDR; at the bar with (9)
[BREAK]- Use the word 'radiant', mention the meteors?

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 8:14:07 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She seemed relieved at his response. It was easy to say now while it was all talk, but he needed to grow close to her either way. Fighting for her would also toughen him up, resolving his other insecurity. "I'm itching for a good fight."

He bit his tongue, and his eyes lit up as she gasped and looked around. He then narrowed his eyes at her, tilting his head a little. His mop of hair fell around his face. Regardless of whether this went anywhere, he delighted in making her turn red. "..."

Casey hadn't too much to drink, in fact. He was that even 5/10 drunk; jovial and articulate, but not capable of driving home. Thankfully, he owned a Skarmory. He blushed a little, biting his tongue again when she started pouting. "Oh... Now you're being unfair. You could get me to do anything with a face like that."

He then looked down at her and giggled a little. He's probably forgetting something important right now.

She then responded in kind, and tented her brows. He looked to the stairwell at the edge of the ballroom, though the lights fading to make way for the meteor shower made it a little hard to make out. "...Are you sure?"

Casey then felt a finger trail up his sternum, bare after he unbuttoned his shirt to the start of his core muscles. He did this when the two stood outside together, in a drunken sweat. He saw fit to push her buttons again. His whisper came to life after a second of vocal fry, like a car engine roaring as it wakes up. "I'm sure we can come up with all kinds of arrangements. You're small enough to climb all over me."

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 8:45:02 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian couldn't help but feel uneasy about it despite Rowan's reassuring remarks. Everything in Hoenn was safe, until it just wasn't anymore. Unwieldly pokemon, extraterrestrials and organized crime were just the big three. But there was wisdom in what Rowan said, or so he hoped. They would not be gathered here if there were a present danger, or perhaps at least, the crowds of trainers gathered were the adequate contingency for any awry happenings.[break][break]

He stifled a laugh at the latter half of Rowan's apology. "Why're you sorry? She's your friend," though he supposed he might deign to consider her a friend by now. "She's really... Cringe, at least to me." He didn't like to speak so plainly—so rudely of others—but Melody's shrill voice and bubbly demeanor perturbed him.[break][break]

"Of course," Adrian agreed, taking their hand in his.
tags [break]
Adrian & Rowan head out under the stars...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing