snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 6:50:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i”]illeana reyes, sus? no way, couldn't be her.

chimes in and her smile grows in wattage until it's bright, putting even the best christmas tree topper to shame. good, good. the plan is in motion.

"very happy to see my good friend ," comes in a singsong moments before her hand starts sneaking.

and then, it's war.

with the top of her perfect little cutie snowboy now molded, she's free to launch an attack on greyson. her first snowball flies with surprising strength, given her noodle arms. it zooms in the air and she's quickly ducking behind a nearby mound of snow before she can tell where exactly it lands.

"gwen!" her voice echoes slightly from behind the snow mound. "did i get him?!"

greyson's thoughts are probably as follows:

someone, come get ur damn toddler, she's a menace.

hYmaPYEY +/- 10 (snowball throw)
snowboy showdown
bottom | middle | top

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 7:16:27 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah misses no beat. opening his mouth to catch snowflakes, he weaves the winter breeze against his tongue, glove pointed the condensed breath puffing through.

"yeah." noah closes his eyes as if waiting.

his crabominable mirrors him, mouth seemingly in a state of perpetual reception. its blonde straw for hair attempts to receive signal as it moves around like a dumb golem.

A7dNtyTS
middle part - 63
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon crabominable"]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Nia
She/Her
December 31
Bisexual
Writer
Grunt
60 height
60 height
awards
138 posts
Nia Acadia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nia
Nia Acadia
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 8:57:50 GMT
Nia Acadia Avatar
[attr="class","prismatic d-theme"]
[attr="class","prismatic-border prism-one"]
[attr="class","prismatic-inner"]
[attr="class","prism-oneheader prism-imgbg"]
[attr="class","prism-onebody"]
The Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh Away

As she was walking around, one of the trios that she saw earlier suddenly calls out to her claiming not to bite. The other person also silently encourages her to join them so since both of them are kind enough to invite a stranger like her - Nia decides to approach them. "Sorry for crashing to your group. Was wandering around after finishing my Snowboy since I start to get lonely" Nia greets them with a smile. "My name is Nia, nice to meet you" Nia introduces herself to , , and - Who is still busy with her snowman. She notices her asking for help with the snowman, not realizing what is happening between Eva and Matias.

"Oh, let me help you there" Nia goes to and helps her to put the top part to where it should be. "If you know the trick, you don't need to be tall to put the upper section of a snowman. Just use lever principle" Nia claims with a smile. Someone once told her about working smart not hard in the past, like how curling gives you more incentive from playing it smart rather than hard.

x6E5i_fI -10

tl;dr
- Join , , and group
- Being dense and helping on finishing her snowman
prompt: referencing winter sport.

[attr="class","prism-meta"]
[attr="class","prism-notes"]Top:2 | Middle: 2 | Bottom: 2
[attr="class","prism-tags"]@tagged
[attr="class","credits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Assistant:300,400,700"][googlefont="PT Serif:400,700"]
[newclass=".prismatic"]margin:15px auto;width:max-content;max-width:594px;text-align:right;position:relative;--seriftype:'PT Serif',serif;--bgcolor:#222;--outerborder:#111; --accent1:rgb(124 84 208); --accent1rgb:124 84 208; --tallimg: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683720444796338317/762697629066592276/200x300-custom-02.jpg);--bannerimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/tQKyepo.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic a.credits"]font:700 7px/10px'Roboto',sans-serif;letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic-border"]padding:8px;background:var(--outerborder);box-shadow:0px 0px 40px rgb(0,0,0,0.1);color:#999;text-align:left;font:400 13px/1.4em'Assistant',sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic-inner"]display:grid;grid-template-columns:190px 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismcol-img"]background:var(--bgcolor);display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbg:after"]content:'';position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;background:var(--tallimg) center center / cover;filter:saturate(1.5) blur(2px) brightness(1.5);opacity:.05;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbg:before"]content:'';position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;background:linear-gradient(120deg,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.75),rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) 60%,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) 80%,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.75));mix-blend-mode:color-burn;opacity:.5;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbox"]width:100px;height:250px;background:var(--tallimg) center center / cover;filter:saturate(1.75) contrast(.8) brightness(1.05);opacity:.9;z-index:20;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismcol-body"]background:var(--bgcolor);padding:40px 45px 20px;padding-right:25px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:space-between;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-textbox"]padding-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-vertimg .prism-textbox"]max-height:500px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic br"]content:'';display:block;height:.425em;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic i"]opacity:.75;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic b"]color:var(--accent1);font-family:var(--seriftype);opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-meta"]display:flex;align-items:center;margin-top: 1.25em;justify-content: space-between;flex-wrap: wrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-notes"]margin-right:9px;font:12px/1.4em'Assistant';letter-spacing:.3px; flex-basis: 50%; flex-grow: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-notes::before"]content:'notes | ';text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px var(--seriftype);letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--accent1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-tags"]display: inline-flex;flex-wrap: nowrap;max-width: calc(100% - 20px);padding: 8px 0;overflow-x: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags > span]display: flex;align-items: center;margin-right: 8px;background: rgb(var(--accent1rgb), .05);padding: 0 16px;height: 40px;text-transform: uppercase;font: bold 10px var(--seriftype);letter-spacing: 1px;color: inherit;text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags a]text-transform: inherit;font: inherit;letter-spacing: inherit;color: inherit;text-decoration: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags > span:last-child]margin-right: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:3px !important; height: 1px !important; background:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) !important;border:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.1) !important;border:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background:var(--bgcolor) !important;border:0;[/newclass]

For single column layout only
[newclass=".prism-one .prismatic-inner"]display:block;max-width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-one.prismatic-border"]padding:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader"]position:relative;background:var(--bgcolor);padding:25px 35px;overflow:hidden;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader span"]font:bold 11px/1.5em var(--seriftype);text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:rgba(0,0,0,1);color:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.5);z-index:50;color:rgb(0,0,0,.15);text-shadow:0px 0px 1px rgba(var(--accent1rgb),.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader span br"]content: ''; display: block; height: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader.prism-imgbg::after"]--tallimg:var(--bannerimg);opacity:.2;filter:saturate(1.5) blur(2px) brightness(1.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader.prism-imgbg::before"]opacity:.25;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-onebody"]background:var(--bgcolor);padding:40px 45px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-onebody:not(:first-child)"]padding-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic img"]object-fit:cover;width:90px;height:90px;filter:saturate(1.75) contrast(.9) brightness(1.05);opacity:.85;float:left;margin:5px 14px 5px 0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 13:23:41 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The Crabominable looked on towards his trainer, watching the boy make his snow angel. He seemed to be enjoying himself pretty well, with the Froslass just watching close by. A pity his trainer couldn’t witness the snowboy made in his likeness, but his trainer could have his own fun, so what was there to be upset by?

And the Crabominable was happy with his work. He was about as happy as a Dewgong with a bucket.

As Hideo was enjoying his angel-making, a shiver ran through his body. That snowball in the face earlier hadn’t helped matter much, and now he was starting to feel a little cold as he laid in the snow. But his attentive Froslass noticed his chill, producing a Will-o-Wisp flame to warm him (and ) up.

Help keep another character warm

Prompts completed:
Have an Ice-type in party
Throw a snowball at another character
Make a snow angel
Help make another character warm
Reference a winter sport
Decorate a snowboy
Reference a holiday movie

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,889 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 15:20:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
A voice Gavin barely recognizes draws his attention to a figure that he definitely does. He'd not met too many blind kids in Hoenn and this one had the unfortunate luck of being matched against him in the Hoenn Star Tournament.

"Fair enough. You doin' the honours?""

He glances at . Though @piper and were the youth of the group, Temp had also never had the chance to participate in these classic winter activities.

makes a good point about the sticks, and Gavin sends his Ninetales off to fetch a couple, also sending out his own Dewgong when he spots his boyfriend's ice-type playing in the snow and figuring it could use some company. She barks and claps her fins together, seeming pleased at the opportunity to play; Gavin's Pokémon weren't often given time to be wild, or free.

Breath mists white rather than black as he exhales, and Gavin smiles.

"Shame the snow isn't everywhere." Gavin tilts his gaze up to the silhouettes of Mt. Pyre and Mt. Chimney. "I haven't been snowboarding since college."

He'll have to take Temp up to the resort, when they make their trip to Galar.

top / middle / bottom

Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
Make a snow angel
Reference a winter sport
Decorate a snowboy
Catch a snowflake on your tongue

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 15:22:31 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"Sure! Do you want me to print them out for you, too? I'll probably go print some later."

Jessie is all too giddy for these pictures.

The Amaura looked between her and Mars before approaching closer to Jessie, rubbing its head against her outstretched hand. It was too precious. She could literally die right then and there.

Looking over at Mars, she grinned.

"They could be like a little family!" she cooed excitedly.

She opened an empty Pokeball, catching the cute creature. It was equally as cute as the Dewgong she saw earlier.

After being distracted, she noticed that Mars was getting involved with some man (), who seemed to be getting back at him with some snow balls. She chuckled, walking toward and offering her a hug to give her some of her warmth.

"What are these men doing? Who is that man that Mars is pelting with snow balls now?" she asked.

Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
Make a snow angel
Reference a winter sport
Decorate a snowboy
Catch a snowflake on your tongue

close tab

played by

lime

Shizu, Theo
female
bi
chemist
grunt
44 height
44 height
awards
118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime5
Shizue Murasaki
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 16:09:41 GMT
Shizue Murasaki Avatar
Wonderful, wonderful, she had managed to keep a person warm. She even went on to eat snow, which clearly meant that she more comfortable now that she had a proper purple colouration. The little sea Pokemon had succeeded in her mission, so she continued to dance around Yvaine for a little more. However, since the other was not doing or saying much, clearly enjoying her new and improved status, Mareanie quickly got, well, bored. There wasn’t much else for her to do with this human. That was the burden of success, wasn’t it?

One worked tirelessly, used every trick in the book to her advantage, but once it was achieved, she was left with nothing more to do in that regard. Did that mean that anything to do in this world was ultimately futile? That nothing they did truly mattered beyond brief, momentary satisfaction?

Maybe, but Mareanie didn’t really think about that. Instead, she rolled back into the snow, picking up snowball speed again to either find another human to pester or return to her trainer. Whichever happened first, really.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 18:00:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Once me and my friend binge watched the entire Christmas Prince series. It was awful.[break][break]

"Eh? Oh, um..." Luka trails off softly, keening into the slight brush of fingers against her hair. Honestly, she's taken aback when Remiel joins her in the snow— he seems a little too regal for this kind of thing. But she laughs and lays back alongside him, finishing her angel in much better spirits.[break][break]

Did you know that in the first Christmas Prince movie, the main couple doesn't say I love you too each other even when they get engaged?[break][break]

Vanilla breaks away from Bonbon and Chuchi, leaving the two to continue playing. She burrows into the snow and weaves through it with all the grace of a Dewgong under the sea, and pops out with an excited yip right alongside Boris. The pair is showered with even more snow, crystalline flakes glittering as they float all around them. [break][break]

[break]

Luka giggles as she sits up, catching one of the flakes on her tongue. Her expression is bright and happy, so earnestly enjoying the sweetness of this moment.[break][break]

"You could have fooled me. You're a natural, Monsieur!" she says, reaching over to brush some snow from Remiel's hair and the lapels of his coat. She goes for his shoulder as well before realizing she's getting a bit too touchy, and her hands flit back to her sides. Before she can chide herself too much, arrives to provide the perfect distraction.[break][break]

The male romantic lead in A Christmas Prince has about as much charisma as a piece of soggy bread.[break][break]

"Does that make you my knight in shining armor, Monsieur Del Mar?" Luka calls back, laughter poised at the tip of her tongue. What is it about the snow that makes everyone act like children? It's so easy to be swept up in carefree whimsy, and she's still laughing when arrives and pulls her into a hug.[break][break]

Delight radiates off her face as she hugs the other woman back. They linger behind Luka's cute little snowboy, which offers some protection from the volley of snowballs the men are still throwing around. "Oh! That's, um, Monsieur Calcifet. He's, like..." she lowers her voice conspiratorially. "The Galarian Ambassador, I guess?" The ambassador and the CEO: who will win?[break][break]

"It's kind of silly, but I think it's so cute to see everyone having fun like this!"

[break][break]
- Prompt: Catch a snowflake on your tongue [break]- Top[break]- Middle[break]- Bottom

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

I2tSH|Q5
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 21:54:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

There’s something extremely endearing about watching interact with the Amaura, perhaps because it’s a pokémon that he’s so very fond of. How could he not be? Looking at them always seems to awaken thoughts of Ambrette Town, and that may just be exactly why he thought of bringing Iris and Clio with him today to the snowy Route 119.
[break][break]
”They could. You can bring your Amaura to play with them anytime you want.”
[break][break]
He smiles at her, a hand then reaching to give her a gentle pat on the head before his attention is all too quickly stolen away. Blame .
[break][break]
”Del Mar! Don't you have some numbers to crunch elsewhere?!”
[break][break]
"Does that make you my knight in shining armor, Monsieur Del Mar?"

[break][break]
Mars laughs at that, giving a bright and all too perfect smile while Remy hides behind his Arctozolt like a coward. ”I could be if you want me to! Est-ce que le soleil vient de se lever ou c’est toi qui m’as souri, Mademoiselle Chêne? The words are spoken in a flawless southern-Kalosian accent and said with full confidence despite how utterly soppy they are. Leave it to Mars to say things like those as if he were being serious.
[break][break]
Is he, though?
[break][break]
He mostly thinks it’s hilarious, honestly, but a part of him also believes that girls like Luka deserve to be told sweet things, no matter how soppy. She does have a nice smile, after all.
[break][break]
On the other hand…
[break][break]
”I’ll gladly fight any evil prince for you. You heard the lady, Calcifet, duel at dawn?”
[break][break]
As should only be expected, Remy gets another snowball.
[break][break]
All in good fun, of course.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]He basically said something along the lines of "Did the sun rise or did you just smile at me?" bc we gotta pick the soppiest lines, it ain't fun otherwise c; Kill me if the French grammar is off, I need more practice
[break]- Have an ice-type Pokemon
[break]- Throw a snowball
[break]- Make a snow angel
[break]- Help someone keep warm
[break]- Reference a winter sport
[break]- Decorate a snowboy
[break]- Catch a snowflake on your tongue
[break]- Reference a holiday movie

[break][break]

[break]TOP / MID / BOTTOM

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 23:49:59 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie5"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i dunno, she seems suspic—" the words and the rising yelp die in his throat, muffled by the curtain of snow that had impacted him right beneath his nose. it was cold, numbing his teeth on impact, and he spits out the dirty snow with ruthless abandon. greyson doesn't hear illeana yelling for confirmation, only the echoing word in his mind.
[break][break]
payback.
[break][break]
"you're dead!" he packs a snowball himself, looking warily at the pre-packed one in gwen's hand. "don't you think about it, dear." between illeana and gwen, he was going to rain hell. especially if they even thought of double-teaming him.

[attr="class","ooc"] | [break]
JpBYCbn7[break]
bottom | middle | top[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-glaceon"]

[newclass=".artie5"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
You say you're a god man, so what I'm the devil herself
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 0:06:55 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar

There was something about the Mareanie suddenly losing interest and going back on its way after its happy dance that irked her, prompting her to try and force herself back on her feet. Although the poison was still doing its work at making her feel like she'd run a marathon entirely unprepared and was now bearing the consequences of, Yvaine did manage to get up. She'd tap her belt, a red beam calling forth her newest addition to the team; her snowflake-shaped buddy, Cryogonal. It just floated about leisurely, gazing at its surroundings with mild interest. At least it could help her stay upright when she'd exact her 'vengeance'. Highly annoyed, Yvaine leant down with the help of her Cryogonal to pick up some of the snowballs Zoroark had made earlier, and tossed one at 's Mareanie at full force. Rather than a perfect aim however she staggered, causing the snowball to go off course and sail past the Mareanie, straight towards a seemingly unsuspecting man quietly enjoying his time in the snow. She quickly lobbed the second snowball, this time actually at the Mareanie ball, and turned around just as quickly, dragging her Cryogonal along in an attempt to look busy with her Snowboy instead.

~ Have an Ice-type in your party
~ Snowboy Completed

● Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
○ Throw a snowball at another character
○ Make a snow angel
○ Help keep another character warm
● Reference a winter sport
○ Decorate a snowboy
● Catch a snowflake on your tongue
● Reference a holiday movie
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 4:31:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
matias is about to help put the finishing touches on her snowboy before interjects. he blinks, looking over with a playful smile before handing nia the top part.

"i'm surprised you don't know the lever principle, babe."

he has no idea what that is but he goes along with it anyway.

with his own snowboy complete, now comes the hard part and what he absolutely sucks with. he looks around for , attempting to wave her over to help him decorate his snowboy. he'll need all the help he can get.

"locke! can you help me decorate my snowboy?"

his snowboy is chunky, chubby, but adorable.

"what should we name him?"
NOTES
- interacting with & &
- inviting over to join them
- PROMPT: decorate a snowboy
- BOTTOM snowboy acquired
- MIDDLE snowboy acquired
- TOP snowboy acquired
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 4:45:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Roped into the kind of snow play he hadn't found himself doing in over decade, Remiel had to take a moment to appreciate how naturally effective had just been in immersing him in the moment. This realization came over him like a wave as she had drawn closer, showing a warm familiarity he didn't know he'd longed for until now. Then, of course, the pleasure of her company is taken from him on two separate fronts.[break][break]

A pink-haired lass ( ) joins Luka as the Galarian prince finishes forming his first snowball behind his Arctozolt. Their apparent closeness denoted some sense of familiarity between the two as well, which prompted the man to shift his gaze away before any accusation of 'staring' could be made. They might have taken the red blush on his cheeks as nose as sign of something else, anyway.[break][break]

Regardless, the appearance of both characters, even  with his greasy smugness, brought a smile to the fair lass. And, for that, Remiel was thankful. Though he couldn't help but cast an eye-roll at the sappy Kalosian comment that was made. As a Tousignant on his father's side, he knew most natural-born Kalosian's would have done the same.[break][break]

Why embarrass yourself when you could hide your tenderness with strong irony, anyway?[break][break]

"La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin."
[break]

He speaks the old saying with a sigh, and a flawless western-Kalosian accent, as he rises from behind his cover and lets the snowball roll off his palm and drop to the ground. It instantly disappears in the canvas of white below before he pats his hands clean of snow. Boris begins to rouse awake as his master looks over at the CEO with a raise of his brow.[break][break]

"I'm afraid I'll be stealing Christmas at that hour, Mar-ten. Guess you'll have to catch me if you can." He adds, casting a nonchalant wink before his Arctozolt rises from the ground, accidentally managing to tank the snowball intended for the evil prince.[break][break]

With being called over by shortly thereafter, Remiel suddenly finds himself fancying a hot chocolate. He sees a small trailer nearby serving them, and regards the lass with a charming hint of a smile before fixing to walk off towards it. "Seems like you're being called away. I'll take my leave to indulge in a drink." He says, fixing his scarf as Boris yawns beside him. "Perhaps we can meet later."[break][break]

[break][break]

44o16ic6[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
x[break]
— snowboy prompt: reference a holiday movie (the grinch)[break]
— first snowboy complete[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 5:46:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Instead of , a stranger comes to her aid. hoists the top up using something called lever principle. The name sounds like something she’d heard far back in her studies but physics isn’t something the doctor excels in, “Thanks!” she chimes in with a bright smile. Nia’s generosity gets Eva’s Seel of Approval

“I’m Eva! And you are . . .?” she extends a hand out for Nia to shake before her Glaceon comes trotting over with a nice stick.

“Oh! Thank you! This will be a perfect arm,” the doctor slaps the crooked stick into once side of the Snowboy. Now she just needed more decorations, “You must be really good at building Snowboys if you’re already don,” Eva muses out loud to Nia as she lets her gaze follow Matias’s gesture towards . The professor offers the girl a wave, encouraging her to joint hem as well. The most the merrier!

2pe_QiN9

Prompts: 5/8
Snowboy: Top | Middle | Bottom

Decorate a Snowboy | Advent daily prompt

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Nia
She/Her
December 31
Bisexual
Writer
Grunt
60 height
60 height
awards
138 posts
Nia Acadia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nia
Nia Acadia
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 7:31:26 GMT
Nia Acadia Avatar
[attr="class","prismatic d-theme"]
[attr="class","prismatic-border prism-one"]
[attr="class","prismatic-inner"]
[attr="class","prism-oneheader prism-imgbg"]
[attr="class","prism-onebody"]
The Lord Giveth and The Lord Taketh Away

"Can't say if I am good at building Snowboys, but I guess I am used to doing it alongside my Pokemon. You can call me Nia, Eva" Nia answers 's question. She takes a random medium-sized pebble on the ground and gently puts it on the face of snow boy - Making it has a big black nose. "I don't see any carrots nearby, so a pebble can be a good substitute for its nose" Nia muses as she contributes her artistic sense to the Snowboy, tilting her head admiring her job.

"Seeing how it is round, how about..." Nia ponders for a good name but after a while of thinking, her brain ends up with a certain simple name "Chonnk. Not really the greatest name idea but it sounds cute, don't you think? Chonk the Snowboy." Nia nods.

PROMPT: Decorate a snow boy

Z8VXgUui

[attr="class","prism-meta"]
[attr="class","prism-notes"]bottom:2 | middle:2 | top: 2
[attr="class","prism-tags"]@tagged
[attr="class","credits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Assistant:300,400,700"][googlefont="PT Serif:400,700"]
[newclass=".prismatic"]margin:15px auto;width:max-content;max-width:594px;text-align:right;position:relative;--seriftype:'PT Serif',serif;--bgcolor:#222;--outerborder:#111; --accent1:rgb(124 84 208); --accent1rgb:124 84 208; --tallimg: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683720444796338317/762697629066592276/200x300-custom-02.jpg);--bannerimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/tQKyepo.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic a.credits"]font:700 7px/10px'Roboto',sans-serif;letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic-border"]padding:8px;background:var(--outerborder);box-shadow:0px 0px 40px rgb(0,0,0,0.1);color:#999;text-align:left;font:400 13px/1.4em'Assistant',sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic-inner"]display:grid;grid-template-columns:190px 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismcol-img"]background:var(--bgcolor);display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbg:after"]content:'';position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;background:var(--tallimg) center center / cover;filter:saturate(1.5) blur(2px) brightness(1.5);opacity:.05;z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbg:before"]content:'';position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;background:linear-gradient(120deg,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.75),rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) 60%,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) 80%,rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.75));mix-blend-mode:color-burn;opacity:.5;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-imgbox"]width:100px;height:250px;background:var(--tallimg) center center / cover;filter:saturate(1.75) contrast(.8) brightness(1.05);opacity:.9;z-index:20;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismcol-body"]background:var(--bgcolor);padding:40px 45px 20px;padding-right:25px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:space-between;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-textbox"]padding-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-vertimg .prism-textbox"]max-height:500px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic br"]content:'';display:block;height:.425em;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic i"]opacity:.75;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic b"]color:var(--accent1);font-family:var(--seriftype);opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-meta"]display:flex;align-items:center;margin-top: 1.25em;justify-content: space-between;flex-wrap: wrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-notes"]margin-right:9px;font:12px/1.4em'Assistant';letter-spacing:.3px; flex-basis: 50%; flex-grow: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-notes::before"]content:'notes | ';text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 10px var(--seriftype);letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--accent1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-tags"]display: inline-flex;flex-wrap: nowrap;max-width: calc(100% - 20px);padding: 8px 0;overflow-x: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags > span]display: flex;align-items: center;margin-right: 8px;background: rgb(var(--accent1rgb), .05);padding: 0 16px;height: 40px;text-transform: uppercase;font: bold 10px var(--seriftype);letter-spacing: 1px;color: inherit;text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags a]text-transform: inherit;font: inherit;letter-spacing: inherit;color: inherit;text-decoration: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prism-tags > span:last-child]margin-right: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:3px !important; height: 1px !important; background:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),0) !important;border:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.1) !important;border:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic ::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background:var(--bgcolor) !important;border:0;[/newclass]

For single column layout only
[newclass=".prism-one .prismatic-inner"]display:block;max-width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-one.prismatic-border"]padding:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader"]position:relative;background:var(--bgcolor);padding:25px 35px;overflow:hidden;display:flex;align-items:center;justify-content:center;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader span"]font:bold 11px/1.5em var(--seriftype);text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:rgba(0,0,0,1);color:rgb(var(--accent1rgb),.5);z-index:50;color:rgb(0,0,0,.15);text-shadow:0px 0px 1px rgba(var(--accent1rgb),.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader span br"]content: ''; display: block; height: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader.prism-imgbg::after"]--tallimg:var(--bannerimg);opacity:.2;filter:saturate(1.5) blur(2px) brightness(1.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-oneheader.prism-imgbg::before"]opacity:.25;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-onebody"]background:var(--bgcolor);padding:40px 45px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prism-onebody:not(:first-child)"]padding-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".prismatic img"]object-fit:cover;width:90px;height:90px;filter:saturate(1.75) contrast(.9) brightness(1.05);opacity:.85;float:left;margin:5px 14px 5px 0;[/newclass]