ENERGETIC EGGSTRAVAGANZA (MEMBER-LED EVENT)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 5:44:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
His hesitation made sense.

There are plenty of notable trainers in the region, and thousands aspiring to be added to the list. And, with such stiff competition, it made more sense to secure your own grounding before climbing higher.

It was a good interview response, no doubt. Though, it wasn't what caught her attention the most. Instead, it was his half-hearted, drawn-out, soft laugh.

It was...cute.

"Food, yes!" She beamed, snapping back into reality. That's what she needed-- some food to keep her chugging along. Not these random, annoying thoughts.

Looping her arm into his, the woman scooted herself closer to the man (a bad habit of hers, as he could probably tell by now), and gave him a soft nudge. "Lead the way then."

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 6:06:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
by now you'd think him used to it, but no, he wasn't. he can't help but blink in surprise as penny wraps her small, soft frame around him. her touch was light, smile radiant, and hair like a riven of molte-

'stop!' his own voice echoes in his mind, demanding the gym-leader focus. he stands there for a moment, silent and stunned, recoiling mentally from his own internal yell. then, his mouth trickles up into a small smile, and he embraces the moment.

"there's a few," he says, feet already moving, mind cognizant on the pressure her body put on his arm all too well, "i think there was one that had was making bread from scratch, another with some... fried meatbuns? oh! and i saw a boba cart too." he'd never been he biggest fan of the drink, but that's because the tapioca balls straight freaked him out. but he was willing to give it another try.

"i'm thinking... all three?" he grin, eyebrows surging up and down in challenge.

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
382 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 6:41:49 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

For the Future we lost, and the Future we can yet save!

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Being a single parent was hard. Gerald had found himself in a constant state of fatigue, though whether that was from ‘work’ or trying to heal the wounded soul of his little sister was still up to debate. Either way, it didn’t matter, fatigue was not going to stop him from having a good time and hopefully bring some cheer to the little girl.
[break][break]
That’s why they had made their way to Lilycove City. The annual spring discounts had begun, and Gerald had stumbled upon some spending money which he figured would be better used upon her. They had just exited the Lilycove Department Store when the sound of a Wailord voice rang through the streets.
[break][break]
“Big bro, was that a…” The girl couldn’t quite remember the name of the big blue whale. But, Gerald knew what she was asking about.
[break][break]
“I think it was. Let’s go check it out?” He tried to sound excited, and for a brief second, it seemed like the girl was too. They both hurried towards the sound, Gerald with one hand firmly clenching the Lilycove Department Store branded plastic bag, the other tightly holding his little sister’s hand. When they reached the place of the commotion the musician was greeting all of them, just as the music began.
[break][break]
“Wooooah!” His sister looked in amazement at the display, clearly filled to the brim with wonder at what she was seeing. But the crowd was growing tighter, adults began to block the view of the little girl. She fought valiantly to continue gazing, but soon her view was obstructed. Gerald saw the look of defeat in her eyes and decided he had to do something.
[break][break]
Without further ado, he grabbed her and slung her up on his shoulders. A mix of surprise, and fear, but then excitement washed over her face as she now was fully capable of taking in the view and listening to the music. A smile crept over Gerald’s face. It was nice finally seeing her happy. “It’s good huh? Lucky that we decided to come here today.” He commented. Though he didn’t expect her to reply.
[break][break]
And she wouldn’t reply. The girl had already drowned in excitement. Joyful squeals of “YAY!” And “COOOOOOOL!” escaped her from time to time. Until at last, she exclaimed, “I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HER!” as she waved towards the trainer on top of the Wailord, hoping she would notice.
[break][break]
“Well, I am sure you will be just like that when you become an adult” Gerald replied. He couldn’t help but feel a tightening in his throat, not out of sadness, but rather joy.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap
@

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:38:31 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
152 for @tag
It just had to happen during his lunch break.

The sudden explosion of color and sound broke through the quiet spring day, startling Locke into dropping the rest of his sandwich into the sand. He stared at it forlornly for a moment, before his Blissey directed his attention upwards at the source of his misfortune.

Well, at least it was a nice concert.

Bit by bit, the crowd grew around them as they gawked, and it wasn’t until the first elbow caught Locke’s side that they realized they were thoroughly trapped. The boardwalk was well out of sight now, and any attempt they made to move forward only seemed to drag them back into the center.

Hapi-Hapi also seemed to have had enough. She reached into her pouch and retrieved a glowing Egg Bomb, raising it in a upward arc while already reaching for another with her free hand.

”W-Wait! Don’t-”

BOOM.

everybody getch'er egg bomb prompts here!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 1:54:59 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

catches Melody by surprise. [break][break]

She gasped a little as Eris always managed to find her somehow. She turns and looks at Eris warmly, placing a hand on the girl's head and ruffling her hair a bit. "You always manage to find me, did you mark me with a thievul or something?" she says in a jest. She then realizes she should be introducing her co-worker to the young girl. "Oh. Right, Xander this is Eris. She's a friend of mine, she shows a lot of potential as a trainer so i've taken a special interest in her. Eris this is my friend , gym leader for evergrande city and a very amazing painter." she says pointing to the face paint make up he had in front of them. [break][break]

Melody's maractus rushed over to reiner and began to shake her hands at him to see if he'd play with her.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 4:43:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

After nearly bleeding out on his apartment floor, Mint had DEMANDED amends. Not only had the idiot just left for Kanto without saying goodbye he'd also just ASSUMED doing work with him counted as spending with him? Unacceptable. He's happy he bullied him into this. Gods know Jayden had put him in some equally, if not even more so, uncomfortable situations. Dead body disposal, stab wound treatment, beating his ass in the gym...Uncomfortable.

[break][break]

Maybe that was a s3elfish sentiment. Something more positive to spin it as: it's good for Jayden to get out of his comfort zone, and Mint woudl be there every step of the way. He didn't see him at first, spotting hanging out with a lady he didn't recognize. He waved, but he wasn't totally sure if he saw. That's ok though.

[break][break]

He noted with another lady he also didn't recognize. And then...a little Shuppet appearing and disappearing into the crowd. That could be anyone's ghost, they had a reputation for being mischievous but...

micha lvoes mischa

He weaved through the crowd until he was right next to him, panting lightly with effort but smiling all the same. "Yaay! You made it!! I'll cut off two hours from our stay as a reward~" he teased. He would offer no mercy for this man. And then a fcucking EGG BOMB started hitting the crowd. "NO-! I spent too much time on this outfit" he whined as his Furfrou sprinted off, trying to eat the egg attack. "CANOLI???"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc #paradedate #coupleootd #nohomo #hahajk #unless?

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 7:02:54 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
Ah, food-- the best part of these sort of festivals!

Smiling, Penny intently listened to each option Greyson listed off. As far as she was concerned, they all sounded good enough to warrant a lil taste test. So good, in fact...

Untangling her arm from his, the woman went fast to work, fishing out her phone from her black strapped purse. Her nimble fingers went to work at it's screen, as she urgently typed out several texts to her crewmates about 'checking out the food stalls' and 'taking some pics while they're here' .

Once those messages were on their way, she threw the device back into her purse, looked up, and nodded vigorously. "Let's go, then!"

First up: the fried meatbun stand. Snatching Greyson's hand, she tugged the timid guy along through the bustling crowds of people and around the various scattered tables that had been set up for guests to enjoy their snacks.

"Two orders of your number one, please!" She had chirped at the man. He had only grunted in response, but it didn't matter, as they were able to depart from the stand with hands full of steaming buns only moments after that exchange.

When they were far enough from the line of people, Penelope spun back around on her heels, turning back to face Greyson with an eager look brightening her face.

"Let's take our first bites together at the same time, okay? 3...2...1... GO"

There was a brief pause as she bit into the soft, plush bun. It's meaty guts spilled out into her mouth, nearly burning her tongue, but in a way that left her begging for more.

"Holy shit that's good," She moaned in delight, "What do you think?"

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 7:18:34 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
She was right. There were too many people here. But, fortunately for them, Felix's stature had allowed him tower over most of the crowd relatively easily, which made navigating through it a breeze. Not only that, but not many people felt too keen on blocking the path of a 6'7" scowling man.

When they had finally settled into that clearing, his eyes darted around them for a moment and his lips dipped into a thoughtful frown. "hm." Then, without discussion, he had let go of Illeana's hand, placed both of his hands onto her shoulders, then softly redirect her in a way that placed herself closer towards the side of the crowd with less people, and his back towards the bulk of the attendees.

Once he was satisfied with their position, he nodded, then retracted his arms back to sides.

"i'm a little surprised you said yes. i was prepared to get on my knees and beg."

He chuckled, amused. Was it really that surprising?

"I don't mind attending as long as you're with me."
He answered honestly, "And I owe you for helping me out."

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 11:03:01 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
It was hard to believe that just about two weeks ago, the that was on top of the whale singing to the entirety of Lilycove City was the same one was the Melody that he had met in Slateport Park, and had dinner with. One moment, he felt as if there was some proximity between himself with one of hte biggest pop stars in the Pokemon world, and the next, they were worlds apart.

Regardless, he watched the show, staring up into the whale from some corner of the crowded map with hundreds of thousands of adoring fans as she sang her new song to them all. It was definitely a much better song than the one he had played in the park; substantial, intense, but there was still something about pop that didn't exactly fit right with him.

After the show had ended, Callan did what he did best; he busked in front of a crowd. He opened up his guitar case, setting up his CDs alongside the road. 10 Pokedollars for an CD. It wrote, then seated hismelf on his bench alongside Lady, his Yamper, and Flea, his Obstagoon and also bass guitarist. Tuning his guitar, he signalled his Obstagoon, and began to play.

...Or at least, that was the plan.

Before Callan could begin his first tapping harmonic, a single glowing egg was tossed into the air. He himself was not aware of what it was, but Flea reacted quicker, jumping in front of Callan and crossing its arms in an X-pattern just in time as the Egg Bomb exploded. Shards of bright egg flew all around the pavement as wide mayhem ripped across the street, a stampede of people running for cover from the danger of the yellow yolk.

Flea's Obstruct however, thankfully saved Callan, itself, and most importantly, their Ibanez's. "Arceus..." Callan whispered, looking at the categgstrophic scene before him. Egg yolk and whites everywhere. He packed his guitars up in his case. "Good job Flea." He replied, returning his Obstagoon to their Pokeball, before sending out his Audino, and moving across the crowd to check if there was anyone injured.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 17:17:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]'s hand slips from hers and for a moment, a look of panic rises. is he... leaving? she opens her mouth to say something and words promptly die in her throat. his hands settle onto her shoulders and she's being guided away from their spot.

her head turns to look at him as they move. and when he stops, his back turned to the rest of the attendees, her smile grows soft and fond.

she's kept tucked away in a area with less people, his back serving as a makeshift shield against the rest of the party. somehow, it reminds her of a little bubble. she smiles a little wider. his hands settle at his side and without really thinking of anything else, she reaches out to hold his hand once more.

her cheeks color a rosy pink, flushed beneath an honest sentiment. she... didn't expect that. he always feels kept at a distance, guarded against the world. and maybe it's nothing more than their familiarity but she can't stop that affectionate feeling in her chest.

"you don't owe me, you know," she murmurs, head tilting up to look at him. eyes connect and her smile blooms. "but i'm happy you came with me."

music continues to filter through the air, the crowd, and the space between them. idly, she hums along for a moment before the voices of vendors rise up. and faintly, commotion begins further away as an egg bomb goes off with a bang.

"so, what do you want to do?" the smile shifts, half eager and maybe a little too mischievous. it's probably just the lighting...

eggy-stravaganza

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 19:11:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
with a confused, but ultimately curious look, he watches penny type away at the phone. greyson doesn't read, of course, that would be considered rude, but ultimately can't help but wonder what she's typing away at so furiously. and, well, admittedly, he missed her presence around his arm a bit.

then, much to his surprise, she's pulling him along the path once more. only this time her soft grip was wrapped around his, and greyson is thankful she can't see the blush crawl up his cheeks.

"no onions in mine please," he adds weakly to her order, smiling nervously. he wasn't a really picky eater, but onions were something else entirely. anxiously he hopes she doesn't judge him too harshly. that doesn't seem to be her style though, he notes.

"okay, okay." he chuckles, holding the steaming bun up in-front of him, eyes locked onto penny's. on 3 his teeth sink into the soft pale bun, feeling juices and meat squirt into his mouth. despite the vendor's attitude, the food was exquisite and hot, and he instinctively reaches up to wipe away any dripping juices from his chin. he could really be a sloppy eater.

"it really is," he agrees, exhaling steamy breathes to cool down his overheated mouth. greyson can't help but laugh, one that turns into a throat clearing coughing fit. "damn, death by meat bun... i could imagine worse."

the two were so wrapped up in their moment that it took a second for the gym-leader to notice the third presence. floating up on her ring of flowers, her body the color of azure ocean, ellie his comfey eyes the bun of meat curiously. with his permission, noted in the way he hodls it out for her, she takes a tentative bite.

"careful ells, it's hot." her small mouth barely clamps past the bread, though he does see a trickle of the juice leak out with it. his lips part into a smile at her reaction and the warmth of the bun can't even compare to the one that spreads through his chest. content, and full of happiness. that's how he felt.

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 1:33:50 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

A massive congregation of people, even for an occasion as joyous as a festival, was guaranteed to draw the attention of certain unsavory types. From petty thieves to conmen, the LILYCOVE CITY police department had their work cut out for them as the festivities continued.

There were worse things, however, lurking in the shadowy corners of the city. One of them, a man named DOC HARROW, had gotten fairly good at hiding beneath the radar of the local law enforcement. So good, in fact, that they'd put out a bounty for the infamous 'MUSHROOM BANDIT'.

Trumpets blared all around, and the streets, crowded with vendors, civilians, and parades, were electric with conversation and colours. Amidst this scene, BOUNTY HUNTER weaved through the sea of bodies smoothly.

Perched on his shoulder, a SENSU STYLE ORICORIO found itself dancing (DANCER) to the rhythm of the beat filling the air: a vivid contrast to its trainer's one-eyed, steely glare as he looked about.

💎 open to interaction
🎶 FESTIVAL BRASS
FESTIVAL + OPEN

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,758 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 11:39:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]colours and sounds fill the street
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a beautiful eggstravaganza
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"A guardian angel's gotta do their best to keep track of who they're protecting!" She quips back, giggling a little as she tries to pull away from Melody's hair ruffling. "Nice to meet you, Mister Xander! Miss Melody thinks a little too highly of me, but I'll definitely try to put up a fight when I visit your gym next time!"
[break][break]
Though the Maractus does well in attempting to gain his attention, Reiner finds himself busy with bunching closer to Eris' side, eyes trained on the ruckus on their left as he nervously paws the ground. Then it hits him, quite literally in the face, an 'Egg Bomb' that narrowly misses if Eris wasn't the next in line to be hit.
[break][break]
"Are you alright, Reiner?"
[break][break]
A small grunt is all she receives in response, the Luxray dipping his head towards the ground if only to drip the broken yolk off his mane. Then as Eris pulls out a handkerchief to wipe the mess away, he lifts a paw to greet the Maractus, clearly unamused by this turn of events.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,436 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 12:38:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
What’s the best part of a festival? The lovely sights and sounds that went into it? The many activities one could participate in? The wonderful performances one could experience?

Nah, it was the food. At least according to Hideo’s Ambipom: the stands with food were the ones she was leading him towards, and they were ones that were among the easiest for Hideo to enjoy. Festival food always had a unique flavor to him that he liked, one that he couldn’t put a finger on.

The man manning the current stand - one of many Normans here - just ensured Hideo was into his third hotdog, his Ambipom into her fifth. Hideo’s Beheeyem could only watch and wonder if they’d even be in a condition to walk back to their camp afterwards.

Until he spotted a familiar pair: and . He saw a good chance to pull his trainer from his gluttonous adventures, notifying him of the presence of two familiar people.

As it turned out, the best thing about concerts wasn’t merely the food: it was spending time with friends. “Come on, guys,” Hideo said, messily wiping his face off of stray ketchup with a napkin, “Let’s go meet up with them.”

His Ambipom nodded, currently downing hotdog #6 as she guided Hideo over. His Beheeyem followed behind, trying (and failing) to get the Ambipom to wipe her mouth off too with a napkin he was holding up Psychically.

Hey Eris!” Hideo said once his Beheeyem told him they were close enough to hear him, “Hey Melody!” He could recognize them by their voices, getting close enough to tell them apart. “Cool festival, huh? You really came down here on a flying Wailord?

His Beheeyem notified him of another familiar person here - - though without hearing his voice, Hideo had no idea who it was. “Oh, and hey, uh…

@festival time

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 14:46:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Walter had made him get out of the manor while they tidied the place up. It was annoying, but since there was a concert being held right here in the city he thought he would come over. Normally he would be wearing a three piece suit, and look as professional as they come, but instead he wore simple black pants, and a button up shirt that wasn't even buttoned up. Every since he had come back he had realized how uncomfortable shirts, and suits were. They felt constricting to him, however he was in public, so he at least put the middle button through it's cloth lock. Not that it mattered if anyone gave him a glance, or tried to give him a hard time. He would just tell them that he was rich.

While throwing his wealth around wasn't normally his style, it would help curb the questions if everyone else thought of him as just another eccentric rich boy. They didn't need to know him deeper than that as far as he was concerned. All of his pokemon on his belt he would simply appear in the crowd as another passerby, and enjoy the music that was gifted to the audience around him. It had been a long time since he had bothered to mingle with people like this, perhaps that is why Walter kicked him out of the house for a while?

(Feel free to poke him while h's vibin)
Outfit, execpt the middle is buttoned